Love Around the World 17: Quezon City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,134 Followers

Joining Mike and his girlfriends downstairs, it was amusing to see how affectionate the three were with him. I knew Filipino women wore their hearts on their sleeves, that they loved, and they loved deeply, but I never thought I'd see three with just one man in such a manner. Then again, seeing Luna, Carmelita and Imelda with me, not vying for my affection but sharing it, I was left to wonder how this was going to work out in the long term.

Asking about their work, Luna told me she'd taken holiday as she didn't want to miss a minute. Carmelita and Imelda did have to work though would be spending as much time with me as possible. "And when we're not here, it allows your relationship with Luna to grow," Carmelita added.

Given that Mike and I didn't feel terribly jetlagged, we did agree that we didn't want to do too much for our first day. Relaxing at the hotel would be fine with us. Luna loved the idea, returning to our room where Carmelita and Imelda had to get ready for work. They walked into the bedroom when they were ready, each giving me a scorching kiss, before wishing us a good day and that they would return when they finished work that evening.

Leaving me alone with Luna, we slowly undressed each other again while making out, feeling her girlcock pressing into me once we were both naked. Gently grasping it, she gasped as I slowly stroked her. "You love my girlcock, baby?" she whispered.

"It's beautiful," I whispered back, "Just like the rest of you."

"You're already so good to me, baby..."

Once lube was applied to the right areas, she ended up underneath me again with my cock gently inserted as we made love. She had her limbs wrapped around me rather quickly, my head resting next to hers on the pillow as she urged me to make love to her. I only lifted myself up when she needed to stroke herself, and I couldn't stop smiling when I felt her arsehole clinch my cock as she erupted all over herself. Her lower lip trembled once her climax passed, and she leaned down to kiss her softly.

"Mark... You've already worked your way into my heart before you even arrived," she said softly, her hand caressing the back of my head, "I hope you know that."

"I was so excited to finally meet you. I was already imagining a future..."

"I hope it comes true."

Having already cum inside her once that morning, I lasted quite a while before I felt the urge to cum again. Luna loved making love for that long, wanting to ride me like Imelda had done the previous night, and seeing her face light up each time she slid down my cock was a sight to see. When she pulled out and raised her arse while lowering her head, I positioned myself behind her and slid my cock deep with one slow move.

"That's it, baby," she cooed, "Your girlfriend will want to make love all the time, but just sometimes, she's going to want her boyfriend to really fuck her too."

"As long as I don't hurt you, sweetheart."

The name made her smile. "I love that name already."

"You are a sweetheart. I loved all our conversations during the past few months. You were always so open and honest with me. I looked forward to getting home every day so we could talk."

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me then hold me after you cum."

I fucked her hard. She seemed to really enjoy herself, particularly as her girlcock was hard again and I didn't miss the fact she started to stroke herself. When I mounted her, the angle changed and I felt even deeper, which earned a real groan before she almost begged me to nail her until I came. When I did, I almost growled, hearing her giggle as I grunted with each spurt before I had to pull out and collapse onto the bed, Luna immediately snuggling into my side, her fingers caressing my bare chest.

"Just want to make love all day?"

"Think I'll say no to making love to a beautiful... Would you prefer I call you a woman or a ladyboy?"

"I'm a ladyboy, but I'm also a woman at heart. I don't mind either, Mark. What matters is that, right now, we've just made love, I'm as happy as I can remember, and the man I want is holding me in his arms and I feel loved."

We only left the room to grab some lunch, Luna slid on a gorgeous little yellow dress without needing a bra, and only putting on panties because she didn't want to get an erection and start lifting up the front of her dress. Mike met us downstairs with two of his girlfriends, and if I was honest, they were both looking at him like Luna looked at me. We didn't talk about anything we were doing in privacy, Luna talking to his two girlfriends in a mixture of English and Tagalog once we'd found a restaurant to eat.

I didn't miss the looks of all the beautiful women who passed by. In fact, men and women alike were nothing but friendly, many of them smiling in our direction. I knew those serving us were just doing their jobs, but their smiles seemed genuine, and they were engaging when talking to us. Hearing our accents, they wanted to ask where we were from, what we were doing in Quezon City, and what our plans were.

Returning to the hotel, the bar was open, so we enjoyed a drink in the cool air-conditioning, thankful the doors were kept shut to keep out the hot and humid air outside. Luna moved her chair as close as possible to mine and snuggled into my side, her hand on my thigh, slowly moving up closer to my groin. Mike was being cuddled by his two women and I could see the arousal on his face, feeling certain he was receiving a handjob.

Walking towards the elevator, Luna couldn't help cuddling into me the entire time, taking her hand once we were on our floor and leading her towards the door. As soon as we were inside, we were all over each other, our desire all-encompassing as it took us only a few seconds to end up naked, and on the bed together again.

Asking me to stand up, she slid off the bed and lowered herself to her knees, gazing up at me so lovingly as she gently wrapped her fingers around my cock, I nearly blurted out three words that were far too early to say.

"I want to be on my knees like this for you all the time, Mark," she stated, running her tongue up the underside of my cock, "And when I'm sucking your cock, I'm going to stroke mine so I get nice and horny so you might like to pleasure me."

"I'll always want to pleasure you, sweetheart," I assured her.

It was such a slow blowjob, by the time I came, my knees weakened enough that I needed to sit down on the edge of the bed as Luna refused to release my cock until she was happy. Running my fingers through her long hair, I leaned down and kissed her, Luna lifting herself up to straddle my lap, her hard girlcock pressing into me as I ended up on my back before I rolled her over.

"God, you're beautiful," I whispered, just gazing at her face. When her lower lip trembled, I kissed her softly. "I'm going to tell you that all the time, Luna. I can't believe an average guy like me is with someone like you."

We were snuggling in bed, Luna wanting to watch something on television when the door opened, Carmelita and Imelda walked in to find Luna cuddled into my side. They stopped and started to smile. "I knew we'd find them like this," Carmelita stated.

"Like this or making love," Imelda stated, "She looks so happy."

"Mark looks quite content too. Can we join in?" Carmelita asked.

"You can, but you must be naked," I replied.

The two eagerly stripped naked and giggled as they cuddled into us, Imelda taking the chance to snuggle against me as Carmelita cuddled behind Luna. They asked what we'd done all day, not surprised to hear we'd spent most of the day just lazing about, occasionally making love, but we probably spent more time talking to each other as we could always learn more about each other.

After making love with Carmelita first, eager to be on her back with her legs in the air as I gently pumped her, before I bent Imelda over the bed and fucked her hard, the slap of my skin against hers seeming to echo around the entire hotel, I called Mike's room and asked if they wanted to head out for dinner. Hearing him grunt, I laughed and had to ask if he was fucking or if he was being fucked.

"We'll be downstairs in half an hour," he groaned, "The girls think heading out for the night will be fun. Being white guys, we'll probably get a lot of attention even with the company we have."

Hanging up the phone, I couldn't help but chuckle, suggesting my friend was probably being the bottom. "Definitely," Luna replied, "Reyna told us that she was going to love topping Mike as he was quite open about his interests with her."

"Do you like being the bottom?" Imelda wondered.

"When I'm with a girl who enjoys doing it, yes. But it's not something I'll ask for, and I know it's not something a lot of girls like to do."

Imelda kissed my cheek. "Maybe we could have a little fun later," she whispered, "I know Luna doesn't like doing it."

"Nope. Mark will only ever make love to me though I'll never say no to a blowjob or rimming," she said with a smile.

"Me too," Carmelita agreed, "Though I won't judge you for wanting to bottom sometimes, Mark. Given that's what me and Luna do, we understand how wonderful it feels."

Meeting Mike and his three girlfriends downstairs, we hopped in a pair of taxis and headed for one of the best streets in the city that were lined with restaurants and bars. Given we were two white guys surrounded by six beautiful ladyboys, we definitely attracted attention as we stopped at a bar first to enjoy a couple of drinks. Mike and I stuck to spirits and a mixer, not wanting anything heavy like beer in the heat, the six girls all wanting a sweet-tasting cocktail.

Dinner was barbecue though a Filipino variation. But given that Mike and I loved eating meat, we certainly stuffed ourselves, as did our dates. And that's when we started to attract attention. Little kids would walk up and giggle as we'd say hi. Young girls would glance our way and start blushing. And then older girls similar to the ages of our girlfriends were not shy in giving us more than a once over.

The girls wanted to dance afterwards. Mike and I would happily follow them wherever, ending up in a club where the girls must have outnumbered the guys five to one. Luna pulled me close and moved her lips to my ear. "Have fun," she said, "If girls want to dance, dance with them. But you're leaving with me, just remember that."

"You sure?"

"Mark, nearly every girl in here has already looked this way. I trust you. Have fun."

We must have stayed there for around three hours, at least until past midnight, and I danced with plenty of girls and ladyboys, the latter were not shy in telling me they were and pressing their firm bodies against me. Luna, Carmelita and Imelda made sure they danced with me occasionally though I probably danced more with everyone else.

It was only when we were ready to leave that Luna showed who owned me by giving me such a kiss that I thought the whole place fell silent, feeling body press into me, and I smiled when I felt her erection poking me. Running my hands down her back to her arse, I lifted the back of her dress and made sure I got to feel skin instead.

"Take me home and fuck me," she whispered, her nose touching mine as we gazed at each other.

Carmelita and Imelda didn't join us as it was Thursday night and they still needed to work on Friday. Kissing them goodnight and ensuring they were safely away, Luna held my hand ever so tightly as we walked through the lobby and was still holding it tightly when we entered the hotel room. We needed a shower as we both glistened with sweat, Luna ended up pressed with her back against the wall as the kisses we shared we so intense and passionate...

"Fuck me," she whimpered with her head buried into a pillow, "Please fuck me, baby."

With her arse in the air, I slid my cock inside her and immediately started to pump her. I was so damned horny that I knew I wasn't going to last long. Lowering her arse so I could comfortably lean forward, I kissed her cheek and made her giggle with nibbling her earlobe.

"You belong to me," I whispered into her ear, "You're mine, Luna."

"I am, baby. Totally yours."

Grabbing her hands, she groaned as I fucked her harder, our skin slapping in the silence as she moaned louder and louder. Then I felt her arsehole clenching and she choked back a sob as I knew she'd just climaxed without touching her cock. I stopped moving, leaving my cock buried for a few seconds before I pulled out, quickly rolled her over, and slid back inside her, making her moan as I resumed gently making love to her.

"We're perfect for each other," she whispered, "So perfect for each other, Mark."

"Scared?" I wondered.

"Terrified about how I feel about you already. I... I want a future with you."

"We'll figure it out. I promise. I don't make those lightly."

It had been a long day, and after I enjoyed an orgasm, Luna asked me to pull out and wanted to spoon back against me, my arms wrapped tightly around her. Holding my hands in hers, she pressed them against her chest between her breasts. "That's where my heart is, Mark," she said softly, "It's beating so fast and not just because of the wonderful sex we just had. It's because of all these feelings I'm experiencing and have done since the moment I first laid eyes on you."

"I came here wanting to fall in love," I whispered, "It's why I wanted to meet you, Luna. You were so easy to talk to. So open about what you want. And when you asked me to come and see you, I didn't have to think about it. I knew I wanted to come here and finally meet you in person."

She rolled over and faced me, cuddling into me as she needed a little cry. "I always wondered what it would be like to meet a man like you," she murmured, "And now that I have, I don't want to let you go."

"We'll make this work," I assured her, "I don't know how Mike is feeling about his girls yet..."

"I think he's going to end up with more than one wife by the time he's done." That's when she giggled. "You're only having one wife, Mark."

"You?" I asked softly. Feeling her nodding, she snuggled even more against me as I tightened my arms. "Not too early to think about it?" I added.

"We've already talked about it. I know we're both still young..."

"I think you'd be the sexiest bride ever, walking towards me in a white dress..."

"I wouldn't wear panties as I'd be so hard during the ceremony, just wanting my new husband to fuck me as quickly as possible."

Making love the next morning, we barely had to swap a word as all the noises she made as our bodies moved in unison told me everything I needed to know. I loved it when she stroked her girlcock at the same time, and it didn't take long for her belly to be covered in white streaks of cum. Watching and feeling her orgasm turned me on even more, so I lasted maybe two minutes longer before she felt me orgasm in return.

Joining Mike and his lovers for breakfast downstairs, Luna spent most of her time snuggling against me while Mike gave me a look I knew well. He was having the time of his life, but I did wonder who he would end up with. He's been adamant about finding himself a girlfriend. I did wonder if he considered moving to the Philippines if he enjoyed the lifestyle so much. Returning to Australia meant making a tough choice, and I knew his lovers would be hesitant about leaving all their friends and family behind.

"Would you like to meet my family?" Luna asked when we were back in our room.

"I'd love to, particularly if you've told them all about me."

"We'll do something next week. They know our weekends are going to be busy." Straddling my lap, naked as usual as she insisted on being naked with me all the time, I couldn't help gazing up and down her body, and I think I must have been staring as she started to blush, despite what we'd been doing. "You really think I'm beautiful?" she asked softly.

"Most beautiful woman and ladyboy I've ever met."

"Saturday night... I'm going to invite some friends because I want you to have so much fun. They're the sort of girls who like to top. Would you like that?"

"You seriously won't mind?"

"I promised to share you and I don't break my promises either. Mike is being told the same thing. We figured that since you're such great friends, you'd like to have fun with a whole bunch of us." Relaxing on my chest as I cuddled her, she added, "I won't touch him. I won't touch another man when I'm with you. Carmelita won't either. She's only yours too. Imelda does love to fuck though she'll probably fuck one of us and not Mike."

"Have you been with her before?"

"Mark... I've only been with three people before you..."

"The only reason I find it hard to believe is because you're so beautiful that both men and women..."

"I've always been careful. I knew the moment our eyes met at the airport..."

"You felt it too?"

"I knew that you were the man I was going to fall in love with," she whispered.

"Can you handle all of this?"

"Definitely because I'm going to enjoy some fun too."

Mike must have been told the same story as he called my room and asked if I was keen to have fun on Saturday night. I assured him I was, hearing his girlfriends chuckling away as I knew he was eager to meet more beautiful girls and possibly be fucked by them.

Carmelita and Imelda arrived after they finished work, Luna moving out of the way so they could cuddle into me once they were as naked as we were. Carmelita practically begged me to make love to her, and while I was doing that, gently thrusting into her, I felt Imelda's tongue working my arsehole and I couldn't help glancing back at her.

"Once you cum in her, would you like me to cum in you?"

"Definitely. Get me prepared for tomorrow night. Luna, would you like me to blow you while she's fucking me?"

"God yes!" she exclaimed, "I'll cum so fast watching her fuck you."

Carmelita made sure our bodies were almost moulded together as we made love, her mouth hungry for mine before she ensured her eyes were gazing into mine as I felt her cum. When her eyes glistened immediately, she whimpered before I kissed her. Luna cuddled into her side, turning Carmelita so the pair could share a soft kiss.

"I know how you feel, Carmel," she said.

"I know you belong together, but he feels so good inside me," Carmel replied.

"That's why we're going to share him for a long time until you find a man that's just as wonderful. We promised each other we'd always do that because I love you like my sister."

"I love you too, Luna," Carmelita whispered before she sobbed, "And I know I'm going to love him too."

Luna and Carmelita both looked at me and smiled. "And he's going to find a lot of beautiful ladyboys to love," Luna stated.

Carmelita wrapped her arms and legs around me after I came inside her, and I think it must have just been too much as I felt her shaking underneath me. Luna was still cuddling into her as well, whispering words of love for her friend. Pulling out, Carmelita turned onto her side to spoon back against Luna as I felt Imelda slide a finger inside me, making me moan which had the three girls chuckling.

It didn't take me too long to get ready for her after I felt the application of lube, resting on my forearms with my arse only slightly raised as I glanced back to see Imelda rubbing her cock between my cheeks before pressing it against my rosebud. I groaned feeling her slide inside me, her left hand on my lower back as I savoured feeling her thick girlcock inside me.

"He loves it, Imelda," Luna whispered, "His face is a picture of delight."

"I do love feeling a girlcock inside me," I admitted.

"You told me, baby. I understand completely because your cock inside me is simply the best feeling ever."

Once Imelda had her entire length inside me, I felt her shuffle before her hands were at my hips and she started to slowly pump into me. I changed position slightly so I could really feel her girlcock sliding into me, glancing back again and urging her to fuck me a little harder. That made her smile as she immediately repositioned to mount me. Starting to thrust faster had me moaning with pleasure as I loved feeling it really going deep.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,134 Followers