Love Around the World 17: Quezon City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How would you boys like to get on your knees and please us first?" Sally demanded.

"Get naked first though," Samantha added.

Stripping eagerly, I was glad to see Samantha smiling when I revealed my cock, and I think it probably pleased her that I was rock hard. Samantha had a fantastic body. I slowly lowered to my knees between her legs as I ran my hands up her legs and over her body. Leaning up to kiss her, she kissed me back hard, her tongue sliding into my mouth as I gently grasped her girlcock.

Without a word, I lowered my mouth and took her girlcock in my mouth, earning a whimper of delight as I worked my tongue around the head before I took more of her length. I'd easily managed to take Kanda in my mouth. Samantha was thicker and longer, fondling her large balls at the same time. Glancing to my left, I wasn't surprised that Mike was already deepthroating his partner. He was used to it.

"That's it, baby," Samantha said softly, her fingers running over my head, "Just swallow what you can. Will you be a good boy and swallow?" Glancing up into her blue eyes, I smiled as my head slowly bobbed up and down, ensuring my tongue was busy at work on her shaft. "Love seeing a young man sucking my girlcock."

We hadn't swapped ages. Mike and I were still in our early twenties. I had a feeling our partners that evening were in their thirties. I'd been with an older woman or two, so it wasn't anything that worried me too much.

Mike got his partner off rather quickly, hearing her groaning as she unloaded, and I swear Mike made sure he gulped loudly as he swallowed her cum. Samantha started to move her hips as her girlcock hit the back of my throat, and I did my best not to choke or gag on it. But it helped her orgasm as the first spurt of her cum flooded my mouth a couple of minutes later, swallowing her load entirely, eventually releasing her girlcock and licking my lips, leaning up to kiss her.

"Thank you, baby. Such a good boy," she said softly.

"Sammy, I'm taking my young man here and I'm going to fuck the hell out of him..."

"I've got a virgin, Sally," Samantha stated.

"Then I know you'll look after him. Mark?" I looked at Sally to see her smiling. "You'll be in good hands. So is your friend though he's already told me he's used to taking big girlcocks."

Leading Samantha into my bedroom, she positioned me on the bed and wasted no time burying her tongue in my arsehole. That was something I'd experienced as Kanda had enjoyed rimming me. Feeling her fingers inside me was an experience. I'd fingered myself when masturbating on occasion, but when I felt two of hers inside my arse, I made noises that had her chuckling.

"Just imagine my girlcock inside you in a few minutes, baby," she whispered, feeling her leave soft kisses up my spine, "You have a wonderful butt, by the way. Something like this needs to be fucked."

When she removed her fingers, I glanced back as she lubed her girlcock up and she didn't hesitate in pressing against me. I knew I was going to clench a couple of times, to begin with, but when I felt the head of her girlcock press against and then slowly slide inside me, I felt a smile automatically form on my face as the head slipped inside me. I tried not to clench too much, her hand resting on my lower back as she gently slid more inside me.

"Good boy," she said softly, pressing down on my back so I lowered my arse slightly, "So hot and tight. And I love that I'm bareback in you."

"Condoms suck and I want to feel you cum in me," I moaned.

When her girlcock was buried, I moaned softly as she leaned forward, feeling her kiss up my neck to my cheek as she slowly started to thrust into me. Within a couple of minutes, I completely understood why Mike loved being fucked by girls. The sounds I was making as Samantha started to fuck me had her chuckling.

"Love my big girlcock, baby?" she groaned into my ear.

"God yes," I grunted, "I had no idea it would be this good."

Feeling her pumping into me faster and faster, I did experience a dull ache as my arse wasn't used to it, but as I felt her touching places inside me, my cock felt so hard, and I knew I was leaking pre-cum. I whimpered more than once as she picked up the pace, turning my head so I could kiss her, watching her eyes sparkle.

"Fuck me," I whimpered, "Cum in me."

"I will, baby," she whispered into my ear, "Want to enjoy your virgin arse a little longer."

Touching my cock was almost a bad idea, burying my head into a pillow as I stroked myself while she fucked me. Feeling her almost mounting me, the angle of her girlcock changing so it really started to go even deeper, or that's how it felt, I wasn't surprised that my cock simply exploded, feeling spurt after spurt of cum erupt as I squeezed her girlcock tight during my orgasm.

"Good boy," she cooed, nuzzling into my neck, "Good boy, cumming while I'm inside you."

When I felt her cum inside me in a couple of minutes, I smiled as I felt each spurt of hot cum filling me. Leaving her girlcock buried once she was finished, I lowered myself to the bed as I felt her move with me, pressing her entire body gently into me. Feeling her eventually pull out and lie next to me, I rolled onto my side to face her, and the next kiss we shared was rather passionate. My hand ended up wrapped around her girlcock as I wanted her nice and hard again, making her chuckle when I suggested I wanted her inside me as quickly as possible.

On my back a few minutes later, she began gently making love to me. I wrapped my legs around her hips and savoured each gentle thrust, making me moan as I felt every inch of her thick girlcock buried deep. We shared a series of kisses that only increased in passion with each passing minute.

"Love my girlcock, baby?" she asked.

"I think I'm going to enjoy being a bottom for girls like you, Sammy."

That made her smile. "You're a real sweetheart, Mark."

The next morning, I woke Samantha up by wrapping my lips around her girlcock and blowing her to completion. Walking out to the kitchen, Mike was up and about with Sally, both of them naked as they prepared some breakfast. Noticing our arrival, they told us that they had enough for us too. After we ate, the girls led us to the living room where they sat down and had us straddle their laps, and that was how Mike and I were fucked together in the same room for the first time. Riding Samantha's girlcock was wonderful, sharing a series of soft kisses as I stroked myself. I eventually came all over her, Mike doing the same to Sally before our women erupted inside us.

The two women stayed until lunchtime before making their departure. Though we agreed to meet with them again, the two did suggest they were only after something casual, surprised when they added it was for our benefit, not theirs.

"You're still young and have a lot of life left to live," Samantha told me, her fingers caressing my cheek, "I'd love to spend time with you here and there, but you should go out and really enjoy yourself now. Find some pretty girls. Make love to them. Have them make love to you."

"And you, Sammy?"

"Mark... You never asked how old I am, and for that, you're very sweet. We're both thirty-eight years old. We're in a completely different part of our life. Find a girl closer to your age."

"I had no idea!"

"As I said, you're a real sweetheart."

Watching them get into the taxi they'd organised, I followed Mike back into our apartment, grabbing beers from the kitchen before we walked out to our balcony, taking a seat and sitting in silence for a few minutes.

"How was it?" he finally asked.

"Fantastic. No wonder you enjoy it. Samantha was gorgeous and just a real delight to be with too."

"I'll admit that I'm still keen on going online and find a girlfriend that way."

"I would love to see if I could find someone like Kanda again," I said softly.

"You've got it bad, Mark. Real bad."

Signing up for a couple of websites that week, I made sure my profile was interesting, added a few photos, and included a few that were of Mike and me as much as he did the same. Being men, we had to pay for a subscription, not that it bothered either of us as we could afford it. At least it meant we could talk to plenty of girls for free.

What amazed us both was how much interest we received so quickly. Plenty of girls from Thailand would start conversations with us, but Mike was adamant about not wanting to return to Bangkok, or at least he wanted to try somewhere else first. We had interest from ladyboys in Vietnam, in Cambodia, and even in Laos.

But the surprise, to me at least, was the deluge of interest from ladyboys in the Philippines. "Are there really that many there?" I had to ask Mike one evening as I opened my account to see at least fifty messages waiting for me to read.

"After Thailand, the Philippines is probably the most well-known for its ladyboys," he replied.

"I thought that given their Catholicism..."

He gave me a look. "They're not quite like Thailand, but even though they come as across deeply religious people, they are surprisingly tolerant. Well, in most places."

We eventually ended up talking to a few girls from the Philippines, and what really surprised me was that after only chatting for a few days, more than one ladyboy was asking if we'd like to go and visit them. Mark made me chuckle when he told me that ladyboys in Thailand had been the same, that they were eager to meet a man interested in them. Granted, there was probably some self-interest involved, but the conversations via text quickly turned into chatting via webcam and exchanging phone numbers.

There were a couple that really took my interest. Not only were they very pretty, but they were open and honest about wanting to meet a foreign man, hopeful that it would perhaps lead to something such as marriage and they would be given opportunities to improve their lives and the lives of their family. I appreciated the honesty and could certainly understand. I'd never been blind to how fortunate I was to be born and grow up where I had been.

Mark was having just as much luck, and we talked about the connections we were making. I was surprised by the high standard of English whenever I talked to a Filipino ladyboy. When I mentioned that to one of them, they laughed and said English was an official language alongside their local lingo, Tagalog. I'd always thought Spanish had been the official language given their colonial past.

"I'm doing it," he finally stated one night, "I haven't lied to a couple of the girls I've been talking to. I made sure they're in the same city, at least."

"Where about?"

"A place called Quezon City. It's part of Metro Manila."

"I thought it was just Manila?"

He laughed, shaking his head. "Nah, more than one of the girls I've talked to has managed to explain it rather simply. There is the City of Manila, and then there is Metro Manila. Metro Manila is actually made up of sixteen cities. Quezon City is one of them, and from what I've been told, there are a lot of ladyboys living there."

"I'll check to see where some of the girls I'm talking to live and see if we can end up going together."

Given it was the largest city in the Philippines (ignoring the size of Metro Manila itself), I wasn't surprised that a couple of the ladyboys I was talking to were also from the city, and when I told them about my friend visiting and that I was interested in joining him, they were ever so excited at hearing that and wondered if I'd be interested in meeting them.

We'd been saving for our next trip since Bangkok so buying flights was easy enough and organising a place to stay was simply about finding the right district to stay in as we wanted to be where the nightlife was. Letting the girls that we were chatting to know about our plans only increased the excitement and anticipation. Sure, Mike and I had been enjoying ourselves while we'd been chatting to them, but we'd eventually slowed that down as I knew Mike was getting rather serious about finding someone.

"You want to come back with a Filipino ladyboy wife," I stated one evening as we counted down the days until we were leaving.

"Or I just end up staying there," he suggested.

"Seriously?"

He looked thoughtful for a few moments. "I'll be honest, mate. A couple of the girls I've been talking to have been suggesting we're going to be having a lot of fun. Want to introduce me to their friends."

Meeting his eyes, I understood what he meant. "You serious?"

"Yeah. One of the girls said that we would be monogamous when I have a ring on my and their finger, otherwise, we might as well have some fun beforehand. What about the girls you're talking to?"

"They're aware I'm talking to a few girls. None of them have shown any jealousy."

"Going to meet all of them?"

"Not sure. I'll figure it out when we get there."

We organised our trip to avoid the monsoon season. I knew it could be incredibly hot and humid otherwise, probably worse than Sydney during those days in summer which were so ridiculously hot and humid, that you would do anything possible to avoid being outside for more than a few seconds. We packed light as we knew we would be spending our entire time in t-shirts, singlets, shorts and thongs (flip-flops to most of the world) though I would wear trainers if we spent time walking around.

With enough funds to last us for as long as we wanted, a passport with plenty of time, and the hope that we might just find a girl or two that would win our hearts, we boarded our Philippine Airlines flight from Sydney to Ninoy Aquino International Airport. After landing, we were processed through immigration without any real issues, grabbed our luggage, and headed out into the Arrivals Hall.

"Mark!" I heard a voice call. Glancing around, we then heard a shout of "Mike!"

Before I knew it, we were being descended upon by half a dozen beautiful women. Well, I could only guess they were ladyboys as I recognised three of them immediately as they were three of many that I'd been talking to for the past few months.

We stood there awkwardly, wondering if we were in a world of trouble before they all started to smile at us before bursting into giggles.

"We all know each other," Luna stated, one of the girls I had talked to. And she was even more beautiful in person than over a webcam. Long brunette hair. Gorgeous brown eyes. What I'd call a pocket rocket as she was probably five-three at most. Leaning down to kiss her cheek, she hugged me tightly. "I'm so glad you're here, Mark," she whispered.

Mike still looked as awkward as I felt until one of his girls simply leaned up, grabbed the back of his head, and gave him one hell of a kiss. "The ladyboy community isn't exactly large," she assured him, "We all knew you were talking to us. We talked to each other."

"You never lied to us," Carmelita told me, leaning up to kiss my cheek. Raven black hair. Dark eyes. And that glorious brown skin that I absolutely loved. "You told us from the start you were talking to many girls. And when you booked your time here, you let us know that you would be meeting some girls. That's why we had to meet you now, to let you know that we know and it's okay."

"You're even more handsome in person," Imelda murmured, resting her hand on my chest, and gazing up at me. She clearly coloured her hair as it was a rather dark red. She stood taller than the other two though not by much, "And that just makes me horny."

"You're not the only one hard, Imelda," Luna stated with a smile.

"You're seriously okay with this?" I had to ask.

My question was answered when I was hugged by three beautiful women. Mike was receiving the same treatment, and he couldn't stop smiling. Taken by the hand, we were led towards the car park and a large van, our luggage placed into the back, Mike and I not missing the fact suitcases were already in place. Luna slid behind the wheel and asked me to sit in the front next to her. Mike sat in the back with a girl he knew to either side, the other girls in between us. I reckoned they had his cock out by the time we hit the highway leading towards Quezon City as one of their heads disappeared.

Resting my hand on Luna's leg, I'll admit she was special as she was the first ladyboy I'd spoken to. And I'd been honest from the start about talking to many beautiful girls. Every time we stopped in traffic, she would lean over to leave a soft kiss on my lips. After the third time, I held her in place to slide my tongue into her mouth.

"That's nice, baby," she whispered, "I'm so eager for you to fuck me when we get to the hotel."

"Not wasting any time?"

"We already know each other, Mark," she said softly, her fingers running down my cheek, "We're going to date while we're here, but we've spent months talking. I really need to be intimate with you. So do the other girls."

"You're really sharing me?"

"Of course. They're your girlfriends, and they're my friends. Trust me, it's nothing particularly unusual."

"If you're sharing me, do you..."

She placed a hand on my chest. "No... I have been talking to other men. You know that. You're the first one to visit. You get the first chance with me, Mark..."

"Fuck it, he can have a little harem if he wants to take us all home," Carmelita said from behind.

As Luna resumed driving, she shuffled in her seat, lowered her panties and lifted her skirt to reveal her hard girlcock. I immediately took it in hand, Luna glancing my way and biting her bottom lip, that sexy, seductive thing a woman does when she's beyond aroused. "Need to cum, sweetheart?" I asked softly.

"Not until your big cock is inside me. I'm just so hard for you, baby..."

Carmelita leaned forward. "We want you to fuck all of us... But some girls love to fuck in return. We know some girls who are going to love you and your friend."

"Ever had a mixed Filipino-Brazilian?" Imelda wondered, "Not only are they beautiful, they generally have big girlcocks."

Releasing Luna's girlcock calmed her down and she could concentrate on driving. Hearing Mike moaning behind me, there was no doubt he was being pleasured by two of his girlfriends by now. His eyes met mine in the rearview mirror and he couldn't stop grinning at me.

We'd landed in the early evening and didn't make it to the hotel until much later. Walking into the lobby of the hotel, the two girls behind the reception desk couldn't help smiling as we were followed by six beautiful ladyboys. Checking in wasn't an issue, Mike and I have organised our own rooms for the next three weeks.

"Want to come upstairs?" I wondered, smiling at my three girls as they'd wheeled in their suitcases with them.

"Lead the way, baby," Luna replied.

"Mike, we'll meet for breakfast this morning."

"Oh, he's going to need breakfast once we leave him nice and drained tonight," Malaya stated. She'd been one of the two who'd blown him on the way to the hotel, "He has three of us to satisfy now."

Escorting my three girlfriends upstairs, I was still a little taken aback by the agreement they'd apparently made. We'd booked two of the best rooms in the hotel. More than just a room as the actual bedroom was separate, with a spacious bathroom, a separate living quarter, and a balcony that offered wonderful views of the city itself, plus other areas of Metro Manila in the distance.

Feeling hands on my shoulders as I took in the view, I turned around to see Luna had already taken off most of her clothing, leaving her in just her bra and panties. "Are you tired, baby?" she asked softly, her fingers caressing my chest, "Are you capable of making love tonight?"

"Definitely. I just thought, you know, we'd..."

She leaned up to kiss me, feeling her fingers run up and through my hair. "We know each other, Mark... I've heard your voice so often already."