Love Belle

Story Info
A young woman befriends mutants and drama ensues.
17.2k words
0
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nyla Belle was a slim curvaceous woman of twenty two. She had chocolate colored locks that fell halfway down her back, pink plush lips, sapphire eyes that could draw in anyone she came across. She was a jack of all trades, living in the city of Walsh. She was intelligent, beautiful, and addicted to sex.

She had many one offs in the past, but she was never fully satisfied until she met Ash and then Cade. Ash had spiky smoke colored hair, lime eyes, and worked part-time jobs (now at a little antiquity shop). He could be ornery and rude, but inside he was sweet and reliable. Cade had smooth golden hair, brown eyes, and the nicest smile. He worked at a garage downtown fixing cars.

Neither one was a normal guy, and they were both friends, sometimes distant, sometimes close. They both had special abilities they set them apart from anyone that Nyla ever encountered. She slept with both of them separately as different locations and times, but they both knew about each other. And now they were trying to get her to choose.

Nyla didn't want to, they both had their parts to play in servicing her. Ash would give her anal, Cade vaginal, she'd give them head as they'd played with her body. She loved them too much to settle. But if she didn't in three months then she'd lose them both.

So today Nyla invited them both to her house. It sat at the end of the road of her neighborhood. Her bedroom was in fire red, her living room in a dusky green color, and her kitchen had grayish blue and black marble countertops with mahogany counters and cabinets.

She sat on her couch with the door open wearing a peplum dress with a beige top and black skirt and black heels. Cade came in first and then Ash. Cade wore a jean jacket, blue shirt, and pants, Ash was in a dark green tee with a skull on it and black pants. They both sat across from her waiting.

"So. I know I have some time left, but before I make my decision, I wanted to test you."

"This is getting old Belle." Cade sighed "You have to pick."

"But I don't know who I want more, not right now. Maybe if I could compare you to each other then I could tell." Nyla pouted sweetly "But if you decline, I'm okay with it."

Cade looked at Ash who shrugged saying "What the hell?"

"Once." Cade told her taking off his jacket."

"Yay." Nyla was so thrilled by the idea of double penetration that she was already dripping into her panties. She started to slide them off until they were down her ankles before stepping out of them. Cade unzipped his pants along with Ash revealing their evenly lengthened peckers: fourteen inches long and four inches wide.

Nyla pulled up her skirt until she could reveal her wet slit. She came upon Cade kneeling onto his lap as his tip pressed against her opening. "Mmm." Her juices were flowing wildly as she rocked against his cockhead. It started to enter her slowly causing Nyla to groan happily as she felt Cade's pole fill her tight meaty cavern.

Cade was blushing, being in Nyla was like being in a volcano, excruciatingly hot, his balls were already sweat as she sunk further. His cock stopped against her cervix, but there was more of him to swallow. So, Cade started to pull her down, her walls bent to his will allowing him to go through the tiny canal.

"Oh.." Nyla wanted to cum already, but she wanted both men inside her first. She wriggled herself against Cade's sack, coating it in her juices, then she poked out her ass for Ash. He stood up and started pressing his head against her anal ring.

"Mmmph." Nyla closed her eyes holding onto Cade as Ash's cock started to push inside her ass. It was so warm and sticky inside, the walls were so tight to enter. Once the tip made its way in, Ash pushed the entire length up her rectum, it spread her wide painfully. But she loved having her ass stretched out, it made her pussy water.

Cade began pulling her down onto him kissing her as Ash rammed through her tight asshole. Both of her orifices were leaking violently as she was fucked. It was so thorough and deep that Nyla came in the first ten minutes. Cade squeezed her breast through the fabric, grinding into her.

She was so wet, it was amazing how much fluid she could produce. It was slip n slide through her pussy and cervix. Her ass just got held onto Ash's prick, pulling it deeper inside her with greed.

"Ahhh." Nyla's body was on fire, they were both keeping to each other's rhythm, she could feel them hitting against one another through her tissue.

Cade started to get up holding Nyla up by her knees, they sandwiched her midair. Cade pummeled her vagina as Ash pumped her ass. Nyla groaned never feeling so full before. Her holes spread further apart as they thrusted up, harder, faster, feeling her vaginal and anal juices squirted out onto the hardwood floor.

"Ah! Ah! I want you in my mouth!" She moaned this to Cade who slid from her pussy while Ash kept fucking her ass. Nyla got on her hands and knees taking the long member through her doughy lips into her warm mouth.

Cade held his head back as she began taking the entire thing into her throat, it was a tight squeeze that barely allowed her to breathe. But she wanted to taste his cock, the saltiness he held. She bobbed her head up and down feeling Ash plunge as hard as he could. Nyla rubbed Cade's balls letting her saliva drip down his shaft onto them.

"Ughhh." Cade moaned, her throat was so silky and wet. He was so close to cumming when Nyla moved up and down quickly. Cade grunted feeling his body react, strings of cum shot into Nyla's throat causing her to choke a little before his cock came from her mouth right as Ash came up her rectum.

Cade was out of breath, but still hard. Nyla smiled up as him licking the cum off her lips and swallowing it all, her ass were now radiating with heat. Ash pulled out and switched positions with Cade who entered her pussy again. Nyla then took Ash into her mouth, his cock had a little sweetness too it. It was surprising since he seemed to be more bitter than Cade who was actually sweet.

After three hours of screwing around(literally), Nyla was cum in her ass, her pussy, her throat(twice), and came four times in total leaving her on the floor perspiring with her ass in a pool of cum. She stared up at Cade and Ash who looked down at her.

"If you want this to work out choose before the three months." Ash told her "I have shit to do, I'll see you around Cade." Ash tucked himself back into his pants and left with that.

Cade helped Nyla up into the couch and stared sadly into her eyes "Please, even if it hurts one of it you have too. We don't want to share you, we want an actual relationship with you Belle."

"I know, I know." Nyla huffed "I will, I promise."

"Okay..just remember whoever it is we won't get mad." Cade kissed her cheek and waved goodbye leaving.

Nyla slumped down tiredly wondering how the hell she was going to make this decision.

One week passed...Nyla laid in her bed wearing only a small black bra that showed majority of her breasts and hid her nipples, her knees were up and spread wide. She had her phone set up on a selfie stick at the end of her bed with a full view shot of her entire body then she pulled out a bulbous bright green dildo from her nightstand.

The phone was already recording her, so she smiled wide for the camera before rubbing the tip of the dildo between her labia. She rubbed it back and forth groaning as she coated it with her juices. Nyla rolled onto her stomach sticking her ass out at the camera lens and began to prod herself with the green toy.

She squealed out when it started to sink inside her hot walls, it gave her a high to have something inside her. She moved the dildo back and forth in and out of her roughly, she fucked herself while squirting with each movement. She squeezed it into her body and clenched her ass shut when she felt the ripple of pleasure run down her spine. Nyla came so fast and furious that some of her cum splashed up at the lens.

When she rolled over she got up to lick her phone screen clean before spreading her vagina open, showing her cum leak out like a small waterfall. "I miss you." She grinned coyly. After saying that she paused the recording, she then edited it before sending it off to both Cade and Ash.

Both men knew better, but it was so hard not to be drawn in by that charming smile, playful voice, and her magnificent body. The body that they'd caress, smooth their hands against, bend and fold into every which way.

It wasn't long before both called to talk. It led to sex, vaginal with Cade in a conversation in Nyla's laundry room. She had her legs wrapped around his waist sitting on one of the washing machines as he drilled into her wet fold.

"We can't do this forever." Cade said moving his hands up her body, Nyla just held her mouth open trying to keep conscious as he tried holding a conversation while screwing her.

"I-I-I know..It's just I like y-you..both so much."

"If you care then you'll choose who you'd actually want to be in a relationship with." Cade pumped his hips forward feeling her body soften inside.

Nyla's nails dug into his shoulders "I know, I just have...have to..think it...over!"

A warm liquid pushed out of her as another came in. Her legs trembled as Cade unloaded, and when he was finished she laid her head on his shoulder "I will soon, I promise."

In another instance she met Ash at his job when he was on his break, he had her bent over a stack of boxes in a storage closet. Ash had both of his hands on the sides of Nyla's hip pushing his sword through her spread ass roughly. And like Cade he had words to say.

"How long are you going to make us wait?" Ash groaned annoyed, she was so indecisive about this. It was impossible to have two guys who wanted more than sex as sex buddies or as dual boyfriends.

"Uh.." Nyla breathed out as her breasts pressed against the cardboard back and forth as Ash pulled her ass and pushed himself deep inside her again. She was pooling quickly, closing her eyes feeling every bit of his molded dick, she nearly forgot that Ash had asked a question. "Two..more...weeks!"

"Damn it, Belle, why do you have to tease so much?" Ash wondered "Do you even want a relationship?"

"Y-yes!" The answer was a maybe in actuality, she didn't have a relationship in over two years, something that came back to haunt her.

A week passed and Nyla now had in mind who she could see herself with and was so excited. She worked in an uptown restaurant as their star chef, she was talented when it came to cooking, even when she was a little girl. She always knew her career path, what would make her happy in occupation.

Tonight, she was taking off early, she showered and changed into a sleek fitting black dress and heels. She had burgundy lipstick on with light eyeshadow and blush. Her manager was kind and gave her a bottle of red wine for such a successful evening.

Nyla took a seat at the bar and waited for Cade and Ash who she had invited. She was nervous about telling them who she was choosing and decided to just get it over with, break free. She smiled at the two men who came in to join her at the bar, Cade smiled back in his blue plaid shirt and jeans, Ash was in black slacks and a black dress shirt.

Someone else beat them to Nyla, it was another man, one who Nyla had dealt with in her past. His name was Brady, he had wild strands of red hair and black eyes. He took a seat right next to her at the bar leering.

"What are you doing here?" Nyla asked, she was beyond confused. Brady was an ex, an ex that she dumped after he got to be too much to handle.

Brady shrugged "I've been around, downtown trying to find work. This place had an opening and by luck my slut of an ex works here."

The bartender shot Brady a dirty look, every one of Nyla's co-workers knew of her kindness, her generosity, her perseverance, but not about her sex life. Cade and Ash slowly walked upon the two.

"If you want to talk, we can do this somewhere el-

"Why? Are you embarrassed?" Brady smacked his hand on the bar "Service?"

The bartender mumbled something under his breathe but approached waiting for the order.

"Whiskey, neat." Brady told the man who went to get the bottle. Brady then turned to his side to see Cade and Ash "Oh are these you new playthings?"

"Why are you here?" Nyla asked him "You hated working in a kitchen." Nyla met him when she started out, he was a pastry chef. Things took a turn when Nyla didn't want to play by his rules and their relationship dissolved afterwards.

"Well.." Brady held his hand out to receive his glass taking a sip from it "I got to pay the bills somehow. Though you could pay everyone's bills with the way you prostitute yourself-

"Who the fuck are you- Ash was ten seconds from laying this guy out, but Cade held him back.

"I'm the one who was fucking her before you and you." Brady laughed pointing at them "She just can't resist a guy with a long fat cock."

Nyla had never felt more embarrassed, some people were looking at her and Brady. She felt her face flush, she started to get up and leave when Brady threw his glass on the ground right before her feet.

"You don't get to walk away!" Brady yelled "I fuck you every way you want, even when I was bone tired, in ways only a whore would want, and one little suggestion got me booted out of your life!"

"I spent money on those trampy outfits, toys, everything. And you just fucking left me with a bill."

"Why don't you get out of here and sleep it off?" Cade asked, he walked up on Brady. He was a foot taller and worked out regularly.

"She loves it though, the attention, the sex, the desperation! There's something wrong with that bitch!" Brady's eyes burned into Nyla's, flash blacks of their relationship rolled around in an instant causing Nyla's stomach to fall.

She took the bottle of wine and walked quickly out of the restaurant. Ash and Cade followed hearing someone call someone to escort Brady out. Nyla was already hailing a cab when they came up behind her.

"He was a prick." Ash told her.

"Doesn't matter, I need some time.." Nyla paused and turned to both guys, her sapphire eyes had dulled "One more day, to myself."

"We understand, but maybe we should take you home-

"Cade, I'm fine." Nyla waved a cab finally and jumped in. The cab slowly disappeared into the night.

After it left from their sight, they both waited a few minutes for her to call before going to her apartment building. They waited outside for hours and hours, but no yellow cab came. Ash decided on his own to go up without checking in. He banged at the door until it opened all on its own. There was music being played lowly and the smell of wine wafting through the apartment.

"Belle?!" Cade called out, he looked into the kitchen, but she wasn't there. The bathroom in the hallway opened and an inebriated Nyla exited, her eyes were half open, she was in a large white tee with the picture of a star on it and bluish gray shorts. Nyla had her hair up in a ponytail.

She waved "Hey..." She gave a goofy smile before plopping down onto the couch.

"What the hell?" Ash asked "We waited and waited-

"I told you I'd be fine, give me a day, geez."

Ash rubbed his head "We didn't know where you were, sorry that we care."

"Mean." Nyla stuck her tongue out at him.

"You're not high, are you?" Cade questioned.

Ash sniffed the air "It smells like Malbec..." His senses zoned in on Nyla's shorts, he could see two white strings poking out of one of the legs "Are you wearing tampons?"

Cade looked at him then back at Nyla "You didn't..."

"I can do what I want, besides it makes me feel good." Nyla said hugging a sofa pillow.

"That could cause infection, why ingest it this way?"

Nyla shrugged not looking at either of them "Who knows? I don't. I don't know." She rubbed the back of her head "Why am I fucked up?"

"You're not-

"I am, Ash. I know I am, I've been fucked up this way and I don't know why. I just want sex all the time. All the time, I don't care how or why or when, I just want something inside me, anywhere, everywhere. That's not fucked up to you?"

"We're not judging you for-

"My past?" Nyla laughed at Cade "I don't know why, it just happened in high school, and I couldn't stop. I didn't want to."

"You seemed too with that guy." Ash said sitting down.

"Brady.." Nyla rubbed her eyes "He was a mistake."

"How so?"

Nyla started to sniffle a little wiping her eyes. It took the guys by surprise, they'd seen her angry, happy, sad, amused, and seductive, but they never saw her cry.

"He wanted to try something new, we were falling out socially, losing interest. And he wanted to try bdsm. He wanted to dominate, and it gave him power that he felt that I took from him. He didn't hear me call out the safe word."

"What was he doing?" Ash inquired.

Nyla shrugged "Hitting me with a leather whip, at first it was playful. And then he whipped me harder, and I told him to stop, but he didn't. And I was handcuffed to the bedpost for thirty minutes. When he unlocked them, I slapped him and took some of my clothes and left."

Nyla explained that it didn't stop there, Brady apologized for losing himself in it and she took him back. They talked it over and decided to try again minus the whip and handcuffs. Nyla didn't know what to expect, but when she was turned over on her stomach, she felt anxious. Brady was playful smacking her ass with his hands, it wasn't bad at first, but then she felt the sting of something else on her bottom. It was a belt.

This launched them into another fight where Brady snapped at her for always dominating what they did in the bedroom, so he locked her in the one they shared, completely naked, for eight hours. Nyla was so angry, hungry, and in disbelief at how Brady turned into such a control freak. She got dressed and waited. This time she left for good. The entire experience was horrific, but in a way, she felt that she allowed it. She did allow so many men into her life to do many perverse things to her. It made them jump to conclusions of what she liked.

Nyla was crying now feeling the wine-stained tampons up her vagina and ass start to dry.

"Shhh." Cade wiped her tears away "It's okay, we're here."

Nyla sniffled, her eyes glanced towards Ash for a second then back to Cade "Yeah, I'm sorry."

Cade didn't know if she meant for the bar scene or...Cade looked at her and sighed "You're saying no to me."

Nyla nodded, Ash rubbed his forehead, he was the one she picked, the chosen one.

"It's okay, I'll stay as long as you need."

"Thanks, Cade."

"First." Ash said in a stern tone "You need to take out the tampons, shower."

Cade looked at him "Don't be an ass."

"Stop coddling." This was one of the reasons she chose Ash. Cade was sweet but allowed too much to slide by. Ash actually gave a damn about what he wanted and wouldn't let her bulldoze him. He was real, he could be a dear, he could set her straight too.

"Fine.." Nyla rubbed her eyes and went to the hallway closet, she got out a towel and cloths before going to her room for a change of clothes. Once they heard the water run, they began to speak among themselves.

"I wish you'd let me beat the shit out of that guy." Ash told Cade.

"Why? Do you want to go to jail again?"

"You have a record too, goody two shoes. What the fuck kind of person does shit like that? She's a little needy, but starving someone in a room for a third of the day..."

"It's fucked up."

"Thank you." Ash clapped "I didn't think she'd breakdown like this."

"She has her own life."

"We both know about her life, she knows about ours Cade. She knows that we're freaks with some type of mutation from our shitty fathers."

Cade rubbed his tongue over his teeth "At least yours isn't dead."