Love Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept her herself from admitting defeat, because there was only one time in her life that she had been doubly penetrated, and it was by two different guys. Now that she had decided that she needed stability and only one man in her life she was overjoyed that he would be the one to enter her from both sides at the same time.

"Ohh." Nyla gripped the sheets of the bed and moaned anxiously as the snake finally poked its head through her anal ring. Ash almost felt as if he himself had taken on too much, her pussy was already tight, but her ass was the tightest thing that he had ever squeezed himself through. There would never be a key small enough to fit through this hole.

Ash slowly pushed his second member up her sphincter, feeling the sticky walls try to push him out. But he kept on slinking against them, pushing them further apart until he was partially into her colon. Nyla had her head down and was sweating profusely as she tried to hang on.

Ash then began his in-depth exploration of both of her holes, he thrusted down and pulled up. Over and over, he regain his momentum and was crashing himself against her ass cheeks.

"Erh! Er! Uhh! Uh! God!" Nyla moaned loudly as he rocked his body against hers even faster and harder than before, she felt as if she had two pipes rummaging inside her. Her body kept spreading to accommodate them. Ash then leaned his chest onto her back and slid his hands under. He had missed out on touching her breasts, he really wanted to, feeling them again.

He grabbed both with his hands and began to squeeze them, they were like small pillows that would never get out of shape for him. While he pounded her dripping hot orifices Ash rubbed his thumbs along her nipples, he pulled at them a little just to hear Nyla gasp. Then he rolled her nipples between his fingers, feeling them become as hard as his two cocks.

"Ah! Ash!" Nyla screamed out in pleasure, despite her body being full, she could feel herself heat up underneath. As Ash continued playing with her nipples, he felt a warm fluid roll off them, she was really releasing from everywhere. Ash kissed her shoulder quietly enjoying her body warmth, he felt both holes close up so tight that he nearly lost his breath.

Nyla was shaking and Ash was a little too, he'd never been at it this long let along in two places at once. Ash tried to calm down, but they both felt themselves ready to lose control, so Ash sped up and gave longer harder strokes up against her flesh until they both let go.

Nyla felt her body buckle from the pressure of release, hers and Ash's. It was so hot that Nyla felt as if her insides were going to melt. Ash was still a bit shaky, so he was very careful in pulling out. A stream of cum shot out of Nyla's vagina and ass down onto a puddle onto the bed where they comingled.

Nyla then laid onto the bed on her side breathing heavily. Ash joined her on the other side, she could see his bright green eyes admiring her.

"You, okay?" He asked, her sapphire eyes looked as if they lose a bit of light from that experience.

Nyla nodded "I've just never came that hard before...or was ever cummed in that hard period."

Ash rubbed the back of his head, he did get caught up in his own excitement.

"I wasn't too rough?"

"You were just the way I wanted you. Ash, I'm fine."

"You're sore, it's okay to tell me."

Nyla sighed and smiled "Every time we've had sex, I was sore. But I enjoy it rough and hard. Besides my body heals in the morning, so why worry now?"

"Because that was...intense." Ash blushed, now Nyla was wondering was he okay.

"And it felt amazing." Nyla kissed him lightly on the lips "I hope you feel the same."

Ash couldn't help, but crack a grin "I do. But it nearly broke my dick off-

"Dicks off." Nyla corrected.

"Either way, maybe we should save that for special occasions. I feel really weak right now."

That was a first for Nyla, even if he got tired Ash was never weak the way she was after sex.

"Fine, but I will be having dreams about this all night." Nyla pouted.

"Too bad, you got today as promised. And Nyla."

"Hm?"

"I don't want this messing you up with your meetings. So can you wait awhile longer this time?"

Nyla sighed rubbing her forehead, but Ash moved her hands and really looked at her with concern, almost with agony.

"Please. That night scared me when you ghosted me and Cade. The things that happened before were scary at times too."

Nyla felt stuck between her desire and the word wait, but she knew Ash was right. She did have problems that came before her ex showed up at her work. Several times when she nearly hurt herself or did, because she needed a "fix". Times where she was so horny and desperate that she had to take sleeping pills just to get her to keep sex off her mind or her from doing something drastic.

"Okay." Nyla sniffed rubbing her eyes.

Ash wiped under her eyes "I know it's hard, but I just want you safe."

Nyla nodded as he wrapped her in his arms "I love you, Belle."

"I love you too." Nyla said closing her eyes. Once she fell asleep Ash got up to wash the sheets that were soiled and placed a nice warm sheet over on Nyla before joining her in dreaming.

Three more months passed, and Nyla finally was able to abstain from sex a little longer. When a thought came to mind, she'd block it off by thinking of work or of what to get Ash for his birthday, or she'd think about what needed to be done around her place or if they need groceries. The thoughts would eventually die down and she would feel at peace.

Ash's birthday was three days away, Cade's was today. He wanted to get together with his friends and introduce them to his new girlfriend that he'd been seeing for a few months.

Nyla wore a long sleeve gray and a light blue sweater and dark denim jeans with gray boots. Ash just threw on a gray button up and black slacks, they were going to a small café that morning. It wasn't anything fancy, but Ash wanted to try a little for his best friend. After he got ready, they both took their gifts and hand and headed a little ways downtown.

The windows were all glass, so you could see right through them, all the tables were pine and circular, the booths were leather and a dark chestnut color. Cade waved them over from a booth, his girlfriend smiled softly enjoying the atmosphere. She was blonde with grayish blue eyes, she held her hair up in a ponytail, wearing a black summer dress and sandals despite the small chill outside.

Once settled in everyone made their introductions. Cade's girlfriend, Julia, who preferred Jule, was nothing, but kind. She knew about the past relationship between Cade and Nyla and Ash, but it wasn't her place to judge, so she waited until this day and after a few conversations she found herself surprised that Nyla was such a kind and humorous person.

After a few minutes the each got something to eat, both of the women opted for salads, the guys got sandwiches and soda.

"So, I guess you can't get them to eat healthy huh?" Jule asked eying Cade who smiled at her with his mouth full.

"Sadly no, they're adamant about eating whatever they want." Nyla told her.

"That's not fair." Cade said swallowing "Why does it matter? We don't get fat, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, none of that."

"You don't know that for sure, Cade." Jule took a sip of his soda and smiled "That affects me."

Ash laughed "Why does she want you healthy?"

"Why doesn't Nyla want you healthy?"

"Because I'm healthy, Ash is just..lazy about health."

"Because I'm healthy." Ash shrugged as if it were so easy "Screw health, and let's give him his presents."

"Sure." Nyla rolled her eyes and placed a small silver wrapped gift onto the table, Cade's was in black "But you're not healthy."

Cade laughed pulling the gifts towards him like a little boy. The first one he opened was Jule's, it was a dark blue box with a black bow. Inside was a new camera. To most that would seem small except for the fact that Cade had a dream of one day becoming a photographer, but he could never afford a good enough camera with his rent and sending half of his check to his mother from time to time.

Cade smiled kissing Julia for an entire twenty seconds.

"We're not at your place." Ash coughed and Cade looked up with Jule laughing.

"And yours is of course, black." Cade looked at the poorly wrapped present cladded in ebony shades, dark and light.

"I'm not built for wrapping gifts."

"And Nyla couldn't help you with that?"

"No, she was getting annoyed with him after offering her help twenty times." Nyla smiled pointedly at Ash who just shrugged "I wanted to get it on my own."

"Well, your wrapping is a fail, your gift isn't." Cade happily took out a framed picture of Cade and Ash when they were younger. While both men looked pleased by it, their girlfriends were a bit offput by it.

"Is that a dual mugshot?" Jule asked looking Cade in the eye.

"Yeah, remember when I told you about that time in high school with those bikers?" Cade tried hard not to laugh, because despite them getting in trouble it was fun and exciting, it was an actual happy memory for both him and Ash.

"You two are so weird." Nyla murmured shaking her head, but she too was now smiling "Ash said you two made a building explode?"

"And nearly fell off a bridge over a canyon..." Jule bit her lip "Where did you two live? This sounds like stuff from an action movie."

"You doubt me?" Cade asked.

"No, but as cute as your picture is, it does sound a bit overexaggerated."

"Maybe a little..." Cade then pulled Nyla's gift near "But it's all true, the explosion was an accident and on me. It was Ash's fault that we were nearly thrown off a bridge."

"Whatever they walked up on us, what was I supposed to do?" Ash asked.

"Be passive for once in your life."

"I don't know what you mean, I'm just as passive as you." Ash grinned, Nyla gave a small smirk knowing that was the truth. They were almost like brothers rather than best friends, they talked almost about everything and did almost everything together.

"Oh, that's nice." Jule was in awe as Cade finally unwrapped Nyla's gift, it was a series of cookbooks, recipes, and cooking for beginners. Cade could order take out, but not fix a full course meal.

"Is this because Ash cooks and you want me to cook for you two when you're over?" Cade asked raising an eyebrow.

"That was a mouthful, and no. Cade, it's a practical skill. Besides the food you cook will come out the way you want it, not too sweet, sour, salty, or however you want it. Another plus being..." Nyla turned to Jule who beamed at Cade "Do you accept my gift?"

"I guess I have to or Jule's going to tackle me..She's not a fan of takeout."

"I mean it's okay, but when my grandmother cooked for me, it was wonderful. No matter how simple it was, it felt like the care was there."

"My aunt was the same way." Nyla said leaning back in her chair "But it's okay if you don't use them, they're kind of a suggestion in case you want to pick the skill up."

Cade nodded "Thanks, Nyla. Now how can I convince your boyfriend to let me give him a gift?"

"Um, email?" Nyla looked at Ash who shook his head.

"It's just another day man, you know how I feel about my birthday."

Cade frowned "No, I know you get defensive about it. But fine, I'll send it through the mail as usual. And you better not burn it."

"Or what? You'll kick my ass?" Ash smirked.

"Yes." Cade gave a simple smile.

"Sometimes I think they're three." Nyla told Jule.

"Or two depending on the weather." Jule giggled "It's a gift, Ash, not a death sentence."

"I'm not opposed to presents, I just don't like my birthday."

"Tell your mother that, she's coming to visit soon." Cade started piling the gift wrap paper onto the center of the table to get it out of the way. Ash blinked twice.

"What?"

"Your mother, the woman who gave life to you is coming for your birthday and you know she's the type to go all out."

"Ohh, I get to meet your mother." Nyla grinned "Besides the fact that she's blond, thin with your eyes, I don't know much about her."

"Belle-

"I mean excluding the stories, I think it would be great to meet her." Nyla smiled "I've heard you speak to her over the phone, but I don't know her personally."

Jule turned to Cade smiling slyly "When do I get that honor?"

"Um...whenever she stops by? My mom is finicky."

"They're both nice, but they can be a little crazy. For example, the time they thought we were hanging out to much and asked if we were together."

"Didn't I ask the very same thing when we met?" Nyla asked, she vaguely remembered a club where they were winding down at, they were sitting together laughing and drinking. They both had an arm around the others neck surveying the rest of the people around them.

"Yes, and then the drunk looked at me." Ash indicted Cade "And gave me a look."

"I was drunk, and we do hang out together a lot-

"I already told you this, but I am not secretly waiting for you to quit girls. I don't want to fuck you." Ash whispered the last part and the entire table erupted in laughter.

"I didn't say you wanted to-

"No, you got sloppy drunk and thought I wanted you. If I were into guys, you wouldn't be my type." Ash clarified laughing still.

"Meaning I'm not fuckable in this scenario." Cade nearly choked on his on spit "You have a type for guys?"

"Shit, you practically asked, I could.."

"You didn't get a nip before we got into the car, right?" Nyla asked Ash.

"No, I'm just saying. Belle is my type of guy."

"I am so flattered by this comment." Nyla grinned "Besides, I'm kind of...not all there."

"Please, no one is." Ash yawned.

Jule nodded "Except Cindy."

"I'm sorry, who is Cindy?" Nyla questioned.

"Her co-worker." Cade informed bitterly, She was something other than sweet or kind, at least on the inside.

"I'm somewhat or a journalist, I have a niche for writing, but right now I'm working as a nurse at a retirement home."

"I'm guessing Cindy's a bitch." Nyla knew the type, pretty, super nice to others, spoke in a calm tone, always had a small comment that picked at someone who they'd pick at over the course of the day. Nyla easily got rid of her Cindy by being just as nice as she was, she ended up being fired after being caught in a huge lie.

"She's just evil." Jule pouted "I do something, she takes credit for it, and I get a warning and lecture like I'm a child. She makes a mistake and then calls me in and tries to switch the blame, I mean I know she has some skill, but she's not really suited for taking care of the elderly."

"She a slacker?" Ash cut in "Or one of those crazy people who find enjoyment in torturing those who are confined."

"We had one of those once, I almost quit, but no. She's just spiteful.."

"Then kill her...with kindness." Nyla advised "I'm sure Cade has told you that I'm a chef. I had someone like that at the restaurant, also a she. But instead of going head-to-head with her I was just nice. I didn't allow her to distract me, any mistake she tried to push off onto me I made sure I had an alibi for or a witness."

"You could have had a case." Ash said grimly "I don't see why you didn't let it play out."

"If I had then I would be catching another type of case, love." Nyla grinned with Ash smiling back "Okay fine, not that we've seen you fight."

"I don't scratch or pull hair. Be advised."

"Ohhh, my girl's a scrapper."

"Come on, not everything has to be physical." Cade told him "Things will get better, just ignore her and focus on you. Cindy's not worth the aggravation."

Jule sniffed "You picked me up from work and she practically shoved me into a wall to say hello."

"Still-

"Cade, you're amazing. But if something else happens I'm going to lose it. It's hard with our schedules changing and being intertwined."

"Some co-workers are dicks." Ash agreed "The place I host at is pretty tame though, it's the first time that I have a job where no one is hostile or an ass."

"Aww, maybe you'll make friends." Cade teased.

Ash sighed "I mean the people there are pretty nice, Jess is a server and a lesbian something she's very boastful about, Nate the maker, and so on."

"Hm, being a lesbian isn't all that. I think sexuality should be explored. I'm bisexual." Jule brought this topic up nonchalantly.

"Really?" Ash and Nyla both said this.

"Yes..."

"Don't take it the wrong way, we're just all...freaks." Ash tried to explain "Bisexual, that's like the norm."

"Seriously?"

"Pretty much, at least for us." Nyla placed her hand over Ash's "But we accept it, what makes us different from people who think we're anything but."

"Most people think it's confusing or strange, but that's where I'm from. Everyone there is small minded about it. Career wise, my cousins keep pushing me toward being a lawyer, but it's not me."

"I don't mean to steal your answer, Ash, but can't you tell them to fuck off?" Cade asked.

"I mean they're family, they get me and are my only friends there. I get it though, journalism is kind of scandalous and dirty at times. But it's what I want to do. What about you guys?"

"I mean Belle had her career already set since she was five." Ash gave her a playful nudge "Cade wants to be a photographer, and me...I want to draw."

"Draw what?"

"The world...I wanted to draw beautiful scenes that only I saw through my experiences by travelling. But I scrape by with money, and the money I do have saved up usually ends up on my car, or when I move to another place. Then there's bills, groceries...I don't know, I just sketch when I can."

"He has a notepad, he's done cars from the garage he worked at, the street from where he works now. His attention to detail is insane." Nyla didn't mean to brag, but it was true. Ash was gifted that way. He had his problems as a kid and a psychiatrist came by after his father's arrest, Ash drew how he felt about the situation as a way to cope. After that he just kept drawing and eventually fell in love with it.

"I'm jealous, I can barely draw a stick figure.." Jule muttered "But wait, have you ever drawn Nyla?"

Nyla turned to him "She's...my special muse." Ash said with a genuine smile.

"I love you too." Nyla said kissing his cheek. Ash blushed, but kept smiling "I love you, Belle. Just stop trying to coerce me into your field of expertise."

"So, these books are a set up?" Cade gaped.

"No, you can only boil and microwave."

"So, pity?"

"Come on, I love you, you're one of my best friends. And I think you should learn the skill if not for you then maybe to impress someone important to you." Nyla winked.

"Oh, that reminds me...I'm baking cookies next week since Hale flaked, it's for family day. I bake the cookies, Cindy makes muffins, Erin makes an entree, but it's mostly sweets to everyone visiting. Because of that I'm working all of Thursday rather than just noon."

"We had plans." Cade deflated "Hale couldn't just-

"Oh, and Hale's my ex." Jule interrupted "He had a thing, I don't know."

"Right, because this isn't a revenge thing."

"Hale had issues with our breakup, I can't help it if he's insecure. He's not the first ex to act that way. There's Sheila-

"I know, but Shelia doesn't constantly antagonize you by dumping more work in your lap. You're going to run yourself ragged."

"I know, I'll try to relax."

"Or get a new job." Ash inserted.

"No openings sadly." Jule squeezed the sides of the table "People can be...complicated."

"True, my ex tried to get me fired from every job I worked at, because he thought I ruled over everything in our relationship. The truth was that only he thought that, he didn't want to talk it over, he deteriorated and blamed me instead of having a conversation about it. It affected his work." Nyla flashed back to when Brady was at the bar and tried to embarrass her, make her feel small.