Love Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash sighed "Sorry, I'm just pissed with this." Cade and Ash's fathers had powers developed from their ancestors, probably mutants, possibly aliens, or supernatural creatures. They came from the same race but weren't related. Their fathers were best friends, Ash's father was a gravedigger who schemed for cash anyway he could, Cade's father was more hands on (he stole from people and killed those who got in his way). Ash's father was currently sitting in a secure location far from where his son now resided.

"I'll make tea." Ash volunteered and went around to the kitchen.

After a thirty minutes shower Ash, Cade, and Nyla joined each other in the living room while drinking ginger tea. Nyla wore long black satin pajama bottoms and a black silk top with straps and matching slippers.

"I'm sorry." Ash spoke first and unexpectedly "For tonight."

"It wasn't your fault. I don't think about Brady, he blamed me for his failings after our relationship and tried to bring me down everywhere I got a job."

"He'll get his in time." Cade reassured.

"Thanks." Nyla gave a small sad grin. Hours passed and no one spoke. Nyla finally tired went to bed telling the boys they didn't have to stay. But Cade felt as if he were overcrowding her, so Ash stayed over with her.

In the next three weeks Nyla finally felt like herself again and entered an exclusive relationship with Ash. In the next two months he was practically living with her. He'd get calls from Cade, so did she just to check in. Ash had got a new job as a host at a small exclusive pastry restaurant in the center of the city. Today they were both off work and free to do as they pleased.

Ash woke up first, he made breakfast too. Nyla excited to spend the entire day with him got dressed in a purple halter top and denim shorts that went above half of her thigh. Ash was in a black tee and jeans.

"Yum." Nyla licked her lips after finishing her plate "You're not so bad as a cook either."

"I'm not interested in culinary arts." Ash told her "Stop trying to force it on me."

"Okay." Nyla put her hands up in surrender smiling "I've been going to the meetings."

"Yeah." Ash took her plate mulling over the last two months, he agreed to commit to the relationship if she'd try to get help for her sex addiction. She could go overboard sometimes, and it worried him constantly.

Once when she was with Cade, she had him turn the texture of his rod into steel, because she wanted something cold and hard. She ended up hurting herself pretty badly then she fell into a sugar coma that Ash had to coax her out of.

Nyla still thought about sex all day and night, it was hard to break the addiction. Instead of sex every hour that she wanted it she'd wait a day or two before sleeping with Ash. The waiting drove her insane, she wanted to jump him every time she looked his way. Sometimes she'd masturbate in the shower alone to keep her from losing her mind.

"Don't think I don't know about your vibrator, you're supposed to distance yourself from it."

Nyla pouted "I need it, I can't have you constantly, what is a girl to do?"

Ash smirked "Cross her legs and get a hobby."

"You suck."

"I'm kidding, I know you're making progress. So, I'll give you today."

Nyla's eyes widened "Really?"

Ash nodded.

"Wherever?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well.." Nyla beamed at her boyfriend with several ideas surfacing in her mind "There's the observation wheel for a morning view of the city's high points."

Ash drank from his coffee cup "Okay, anywhere else?"

"The beach and the alleyway outside of that coffee shop you used to love."

Ash wrinkled his nose "They changed to all that super sweet crap that teenagers like, but I agree to it. Want to go now?"

Nyla nodded "We can have lunch later."

"Sure." Ash said grabbing his car keys he leapt towards the door.

The observation wheel was in the center of the city with tourists stopping to get on. Nyla and Ash waited only fifteen seconds to get into one of the cubicles, it had enough space for at least six people and a large glass window to look out of. There weren't many people getting on, maybe six people in total. There was a married tourist couple, then a man and his sister, and lastly Nyla and Ash.

When they started to hover off the ground, she launched herself at Ash, kissing him madly. Ash wrapped his arms around her, feeling his way down to her ass which he squeezed happily. He unzipped her shorts while she pulled his down. His cock shot out to greet her. Nyla rubbed it in her hands as she kissed Ash, sliding her shorts all the way down. She wasn't wearing any underwear, she was naked underneath with her slit dripping onto the floor.

She backed away into the glass window rubbing her clit "I really missed you...I want you in my pussy."

Ash smiled in response and pressed the tip of his cock inside her warm folds, feeling the slick walls accept him in as Nyla squirmed. "Ohh, finally."

Ash picked her up allowing her to wrap her legs around him as his cock slid into her deep well. Her warmth was always overwhelming, blistering like the sun, and she was never loose even after being banged ten times in an entire day.

Ash pumped into Nyla five times, hard and fast. Her moistened skin started to cling to him as he explored her tunnel. Up, up, up, and juices fell down, down, down from in between Nyla's thighs. She missed feeling his penis hit against all of her walls, she could feel the mushroom cap punching at her womb and the shaft itself sliding through her roughly.

Nyla wrapped her arms around Ash's neck and their lips locked quickly, wanting to taste their lips, the texture of their tongues swirling around one another in a single breathe. Ash beat against her uterus with strength that caused Nyla to grip him tighter, her nails tried scratching through his shirt.

"You're making a mess." Ash whispered against her mouth, the floor was covered in her romantic juices.

"I don't c-care!" Nyla groaned "Keeping fucking me!"

Ash then turned her around and hoisted her up by holding onto her thighs, her hands held onto the side of the glass as he penetrated her deeper than before. Nyla sucked in the air around her, he was so forceful that it made her body sweat with swoon. The position they were in had her legs spread wide enough for anyone to see including her.

She could see herself in the reflection of the glass, her vagina devouring Ash's thick beef stick, watering each time it shot up into her again. Her twit was switching, and her nipples were hard, Ash was still working in her wet swatch as she moaned loudly as the cubicle reached the top.

"Ah!Ah!Ah!" Nyla could feel the cubicle stop for a brief moment, Ash removed his hands from her thighs, but Nyla's legs stayed splayed open in the position as if they were frozen. It was one of Ash's many gifts, one that Nyla loved. It was like an invisible pressure was keeping her there.

Ash still thrusted through her cervix leaning in closely and slid his right hand under her top, under her bra, over her breast rubbing it in slow circular motions. With his left hand he inserted his middle and index finger into her small peach rosebud, the hole hadn't been used in so long that it happily accepted him in.

"Does this satisfy you?" Ash asked kissing her shoulder.

"Yes! Oh!" Nyla felt herself squeeze around Ash's cock and his fingers, he pumped her for almost two hours without anyone noticing. Well, there was one tourist who caught a glimpse of Nyla's paradise being plundered at a glance. He didn't say anything and deleted the memory from mind.

Nyla came with Ash who filled her pussy with a hot load of semen that flowed out of her once she was uncorked all onto the floor. After getting dressed, they got off without anyone looking into the cart to see the mess.

Nyla felt herself loosen up once she got to the beach, far from the few people who were actually there she shoved off her pants and mounted Ash who fell onto the grainy sand shore. She lowered herself onto his splendid sword and pulled up against it and back down onto his balls. Ash was sweating, but he wasn't unhappy with Nyla bouncing up and down on his dick. She grinded against his sack leaving a nice coat of her water, rocking her body back and forth she brought them both to their peaks.

Nyla was still horny, so even after the second cumming she decided to give Ash a gift for sportsmanship: her mouth. She took the sausage into her mouth, tasting a slight tart flavor. She deepthroated him, bobbing her head up and down along the veiny member, rubbing her tongue into the small opening at the tip of it. She then started to lick his cock up and down, sucking the sides. Nyla then took his balls in her mouth, sucked, and pulled at them before sucking his shaft again.

Ash came twice during that experience before they met in the alley way, it was empty and there was the smell of bitter coffee, but it wasn't bad. Nyla took her shorts off again and placed her hands on the side of a brick wall where Ash guided himself into her anal canal.

"I'm getting so wet already.." Nyla bit her lip as he pushed the entire length up her ass into her colon "Hehhh..."

"You're always wet." Ash said putting his hands on the sides of her cheeks, he then gave a big shove watching Nyla arch her back and quiver "God!"

Nyla scraped at the brick wall as Ash thrusted into her tight asshole, it too was leaking a type of goo like her pussy. The harder and further he went the more fluid pooled down onto the ground. He rammed her spreading orifice with fury, it felt live her ass was trying to close around him.

"Ah!Ah! Oh!" Nyla gasped, she felt as if her ass were going to tear from the shear force, all the while she was still turned on, still horny, still in need of more "Cum in my ass!"

"Fuck...don't..tell...everyone." Ash grunted between thrusts, feeling how raw his dick was becoming. Nyla tried to lower her voice, but she just couldn't hold it in, her body began to shudder violently as Ash drilled through her sticky rectum.

"Ohhh!" Nyla's body locked down tightly something that Ash wasn't expecting, it immediately caused him to shoot his cum into her and for Nyla to burst from his release spraying the ground in a shower of cum.

Nyla breathed heavily against the wall feeling Ash's cock be pushed out. She turned around and smiled "I might need a pair of new shorts." Hers would probably get too jizz stained from the free flowing cum coming from her still. But she still slid them back on.

"Mhm, you'll be fine. Let's get lunch, my treat." Ash said taking his wallet from his pants pocket.

"Lead the way, big spender." Nyla smiled seductively, Ash felt a small flutter from the smile, it was warm, carefully teasing him, drawing him toward her.

Lunch was had at a small sandwich shop downtown, Ash ordered turkey and tomato, fries, and a coke, Nyla ordered a BLT with a salad on the side and an iced tea. Afterwards Nyla went to the bathroom, she discreetly dragged Ash with her into the lady's room.

"I thought three was the limit for today."

"Come on, Ash." Nyla begged "Please?" Nyla slowly moved her hand down into his pants to stroke at his twitchy member "Don't you want to be inside me?"

Ash blushed, all the blood went straight from one head into another. "Yeah, but your meetings-

"No sex tomorrow, but I need you today. You promised me the day right?" Nyla stared into those bright green eyes trying to persuade them. Nyla decided maybe actions were better than words, so she shoved off her shorts and rubbed her index finger against her dripping sex.

"You can cum into my pussy." Nyla then turned around and laid her hands onto a bathroom stall door "Or you can cum into my ass."

Ash was tempted to take both, but calmed himself. "You want me to use my powers?"

Nyla turned around and shrugged "If you want to.." She unzipped his pants and pulled out his already erected sword "I just need you inside me."

Ash sighed, he was enabling, and he knew it, but he himself was becoming addicted. He picked Nyla up and bent her over the bathroom sink and pressed his cock all the way up her ass. "Ahh.." It was so hot that Nyla felt her pussy spout out more juices. He went all the way in through her rectum into her colon again without stopping. He then began to bang her against the sink, her breast pressed against the counter, rolling against the surface.

"You know..I love being...in your..ass." Ash said fucking her harder, faster, watching her body shiver with excitement.

"I do too! Aghh." Then there was a shift, Ash picked her up from behind and back himself into a stall, he sat on the toilet seat then let Nyla's asshole slowly slide down onto his hot rod. "Fuck." Nyla's legs squirmed a bit trying to catch hold of the sensation flowing through her ass.

Nyla huffed "A little warning..would help."

"But you like it this way." Ash grinned, he spread her legs apart and kept his hands pinned on the edge of her inner thighs. Her ass was cooking him, boiling him, it was a harsh heat as he began to rummage inside her. Nyla felt him propel against her thin walls, she could feel the shaft lean against her pussy walls from the other side. That just made Nyla salivate for more, she began rubbing her clit as Ash ravaged her ass.

Nyla's breath became so shallow as she felt herself started to cum "Shit!" She sprayed the entire floor of the stall in her slime as Ash continued his movements, she closed her eyes and waited for another hot liquid to burst from a hole between her legs. Ash stirred her and stirred her until her flesh was as soft as putty and he felt a tension inside him that needed to be let out. So, he released himself inside her ass again, then as the cum was squirting out, he came again and so did she.

"No sex tomorrow." Ash reminded her out of breath.

"Mmm." Nyla carefully dislodged him from her ass "That was great."

Ash rolled off pieces of toilet paper and wiped himself off before tucking his penis back into his pants. He followed Nyla back to the sink where she slid her shorts back on. "But you want to keep this up."

"I'm horny." Nyla whined "And the day's not up."

"Fine, one more time-

"Ash-

"I may have abilities, Nyla, but I can't bounce back second to second."

Nyla sighed sadly "Okay..."

Nyla spent the rest of the day on edge, she waited until dinner, then a few minutes after waiting for Ash to join her on the bed. She was wearing nothing at all, the time it took for Ash to finally escape the bathroom was probably fifteen minutes. To Nyla it was five hours at least, way too long a time to spend in the bathroom.

He was shirtless, so she got to take a look at his beautiful glowing six pack, his pecs glistened even when the light dimmed. He was wearing long black pajama bottoms looking at her without any type of expression on his face.

"I'll use my powers tonight, but don't start begging for me to use them all the time. Don't try to attract me tomorrow either."

Nyla smirked "You can be pretty gullible. That's not my fault."

"So should I keep myself wrapped up for tonight or-

"Alright, chief you're in charge." Nyla surrendered holding her hands up.

"Alright then." Ash pulled down his pants and got on the bed fully erected, but he didn't enter her right away. First, he'd be using his shifting powers and focusing the energy strictly on his penis for the time being.

His member started to transform into a long dark green snake with bright yellow eyes. "Ohh the snake charmer." Nyla winked "Is that it?"

"I have more, just be patient. Now can you lay down?" Ash asked.

Nyla smiled, but did so looking up at him. She had her knees up, she spread them slightly so that he could see her ready and waiting slit. Ash didn't take long in hovering over her, the thick head of the snake began to prod her wet opening roughly. Nyla felt the cool scales of the head as it finally entered her, it felt just a thick as his normal cock and made her twitch with excitement.

Ash gave a mischievous grin before he started kissing down Nyla's shoulders then onto her chest, the snake wriggled against her smooth walls trying to find the next corridor to turn down, but it was such a tight fit that it took more power that Ash did have to thrust further inside.

Nyla had her eyes half opened, it felt different to have something living crawling throughout you. But the feel made her hotter, so she wrapped her legs around Ash's waist urging him to go deeper. But Ash took his time teasing her with his mouth, leaving small pecks around her breasts and slowly moving himself. The suspense was killing Nyla who wanted him to throw caution to the wind and screw her wildly like a crazed animal.

Nyla felt the snake finally settle against her cervix door and Ash pulled up from her to look her in the eye. "What?"

Ash didn't respond with words, but pulled her legs closer to him. The snake's head bobbled against Nyla's inner gates from the motion, her body responded by wrapping around the snake while dripping violently onto the bed.

"Mmm..." Nyla gave a light moan and looked a bit annoyed with her boyfriend "Don't be mean."

"I'm not, I'm giving you what you want." Ash bent his head down towards her and pressed his mouth on hers, despite the process being slow and torturous Nyla did enjoy feeling his tongue intertwine with hers. The snake rubbed its head at the unknown hole wondering what it could be, he pressed against it to no luck. Over and over the snake tried to climb through it.

Finally, it broke through causing Nyla to stir, her body stiffened and her toes curled at the feeling of it's cold body sliding through her cervix. She wanted to cry out, but Ash's mouth hungered for hers. Once the snake had made it through Ash began to thrust, and not gently.

He knew Nyla wouldn't be satisfied if he was soft and gentle. And in a way that made him glad, he loved to let loose once in a while without a worry in the world. He had Nyla pinned down, his member(snake) had completely disappeared in between her legs. Nyla groaned against his lips feeling her hot body greet the cold invader by clamping up again.

As Ash moved more rapidly Nyla felt her walls soften from being battered repeatedly, her body was swelling just a little, and for Ash that had his cock locked down inside her. There was barely any room, her body didn't want to give, so his took by plunging in and out as he please. It became a bit easier to move, because of how wet she was. The moisture gave him some leverage as he pounded against the flesh without mercy.

He had thrusted so hard that Nyla bit his lip on accident from the force. Ash licked his lip and felt it start to heal. "S-s-sorry." It was hard to speak for her with Ash still going.

"It's..fine." Ash then started to move Nyla's body, it was hard for her to even move since Ash was still ramming her with everything that he had, but she figured that he was trying to turn her over onto all fours. Struggling she turned herself over and with shaking arms she pulled herself up.

It felt even better from the back, he dove into her skin deeper, the pressure was so intense that Nyla felt lightheaded "Haa." She tried to breathe as he grabbed onto her ass, but it was like all the oxygen was leaving her brain at that very moment. Her body was on fire, despite how cold the snake was she couldn't fight off the burning sensation was getting from it climbing into her uterus.

"Ah! Ah! Aghh!" Nyla couldn't stay quiet any longer, her body was being dominated, obliterated by Ash. She felt something bubble inside and knew that she was so close to the edge. But then Ash started to slow down.

"W-Why?" Nyla whined.

Ash breathed out "Because you wanted more." Ash felt the idea come to mind and then it took fruition when from his stem another dark green serpent emerged becoming the same height, length, and width as the first. Ash then used both of his hand to spread her ass as wide as he could for the snake. It began to poke at her backdoor and that had Nyla ready to fall.