Love Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did that work out?" Jule was curious, Cade looked at Ash who gave a small sigh, Jule looked between the two "So this happened the night she picked one of you?"

Nyla wasn't as surprised as Ash to how much Cade told Jule, nor was she afraid of her response. "It was a shit show to say the least...and I kind of crumbled. But I got better."

Jule only nodded, she didn't want to say the wrong thing. A sex addiction was something she had heard about through an old friend, and it took a toll on him, nearly killed him. So, she took it seriously when Cade explained his relationship with Nyla and her's with him and Ash.

It may have been a short time in their relationship, but Julia felt closer to Cade than any other in all her life. He was not only kind and open, but he was so understanding, he didn't judge or berate her about her small failings in the past, but uplifted her. She was falling for him and could only hope that he felt the same. She knew about Cade being a mutant or a human with a mutation, and she didn't care, Cade was the most normal and caring person that she ever met. He made her feel like a star that would never burn out.

"Meetings are going well?" Cade asked this after a minute of silence.

"Yeah...I'm abstaining longer and I'm blocking out what I can with what I can do at the moment, what to prepare, bills, stuff like that to get through the day. It sounds kind of iffy, but it's really helping." Nyla smiled.

"She's doing well, I stopped by last time. No relapses, so I'm proud." Ash kissed her cheek twice "And a little hor-

"See, you want trouble." Nyla said narrowing her eyes.

"I do..but I can wait, especially with my mother coming."

"It was a phone call, stop being scared." Cade said this while looking over his new camera "My mom's the one you should be scared about."

"Why?" Jule asked.

"She's..I'd have to explain this with less people so Ash doesn't interject."

"They're good women, just kind of messy." Ash shrugged "What about your family?"

"I had my grandmother until she passed of old age last year. She raised me. My parents passed when I was young."

"Same." Nyla said.

"Ironic." Jule gave a sad smile "She was almost too nice."

"I can't say the same about my aunt. My mother passed from an illness, my dad died the same way a few years later. But my aunt, my mom's sister, she was too cool. She basically told me that life was made of choices and that I was responsible for the ones I made after I turned fifteen."

"How'd that go?"

"Lost my virginity at sixteen, I'm a statistic. But we talked about my first time, protection was used, and despite it being detailed, she was understanding about it."

"Yeah, I never told my grandmother when I lost mine, it was at seventeen. I just snuck out one night with one of my cousins. He nearly broke down when I told him what happened."

"Why did you?" Cade inquired curiously.

"He's one my best friends and he wanted to know if I enjoyed the evening, and I told him that I really enjoyed the evening. It was weird and freeing, because it was a threesome with my school crush and the most popular girl in school."

"Wait, you lost both virginities?" Ash could hardly believe it "At the same time or-

"Yeah right, he was first, then her. It was a wild night, and being that where I come from the people are judgmental about stuff like that, I didn't have to worry about anyone spreading it around or trying to make me feel bad about it."

"Well I don't have any epic tales about my first time, it was on the ground in the woods with these scary twisted trees.." Cade thought on it "It was Halloween too."

"Didn't you last over two hours despite being scared?" Jule asked smirking.

"I was a kid, I wanted the experience and the relationship."

"I didn't..I thought I would never have a relationship this deep when I was fifteen." Ash started "My mom was out, so I invited this girl from calc, she thought I was this cool bad boy type or some crap. We were in my room, halfway during me losing my virginity my mom comes home. We hear her footsteps, she knocks on the door-

"Are you sure this isn't a horror story? God that's horrible." Jule was horrified, if it were her grandmother she would have tried hiding in the closet, ducking under the bed, even jumping out of the window.

"I know, and we're still joined, so she's breathing heavily, and I don't want to move, because she moans like a loudspeaker. I ask my mom what she wants, and she asks if I wanted a piece of cake, she went to the bakery to get a cake for her promotion and wanted to know if I was in the mood to celebrate."

"I told her no and that I was beat, the footsteps disappeared, and I kept going. And everything went the way it usually does, she left satisfied, tiptoeing out, then I joined my mom for a slice of cake."

"He's the weirdest." Nyla whispered to Jule who couldn't help but laugh, all of this felt nice, being open and honest. "Now I just have to think about what to get him for his birthday."

After that day Nyla and Ash, Jule and Cade, became close. Five more months passed by with Ash's mother not being able to make it for his birthday. But things kept turning, Nyla gave Ash pens, pencils, and colored pencils as well as sketchpads and paper, along with oiled paints and charcoal. Day after day Ash drew, and Nyla was there cheering him on. Jule finally got over Cindy and Cade was ready to start his portfolio and send it in for his dream job.

As time passed Nyla and Jule became girlfriends, sharing their lives and secrets, Cade and Jule were locked together tightly, and nothing was prying them apart. Nyla's meetings were going well, and she was finally feeling better and healthier about her sex life with Ash. Everything seemed well, eventually things fell back together on Ash's next birthday.

It was now a new year, Cade was now working free-lance, and he was frequently used which brought in more money that helped him with his financials, rather their. Jule had moved in just like Ash did with Nyla. Both couples were progressing well and were meeting up at Nyla and Ash's apartment for a private celebration.

Jule and Cade came over soon, but with an unexpected guest and an unexpected gift. Ash's mother had finally arrived. Julia wore a frilled sky blue dress that went down to her knees, and strappy sandals. Cade wore a dark green shirt and dark pants and Nyla in a plum colored blouse and black skirt with matching heels. Ash himself wore a burgundy shirt with a guitar in the center and black pants. Since it was his birthday, and he was being forced to celebrate he decided that he would dress any way he want.

He didn't expect his mother to arrive with Cade and Jule. She had white blond hair in a shoulder length bob, she was just as pale as her son with the same piercing green eyes. She wore a white and tan dress, cotton blend, with short sleeves and comfortable sandals.

Cade placed both his and Jule's presents on the couch "Um, Mrs.C was just hanging out in your hall, so..."

"So, they invited me in, this is a nice place." Ash's mother looked around "A bit expensive, isn't it?"

"Nyla owns it, I moved in." Ash stated "Mom, what's up? You usually call or text or send smoke signals."

Mrs.C smiled waving her hand in the air "Please, I wanted to surprise you. I haven't seen you in so long, baby." She went over and hugged Ash who reciprocated awkwardly. She then turned to Nyla.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Cane." Nyla extended a hand not sure if she would be liked not. But Mrs. Cane practically pulled Nyla when she shook her hand.

"Same, my son forgets his manners sometimes. I can't believe I'm meeting his actual girlfriend, you know he rarely tells me anything when he's in a relationship. I expect it, but he's never been so...thrilled, he only has good words for you, it's-

"Mom." Ash placed his hands on her shoulder "Can we not overwhelm her?"

"Uh huh, sure..Lookie here, I found this outside your door. It was funny looking sitting there on the carpet. And what a fine carpet it is, I mean this place is pretty well stocked, how much do you make, Nyla?"

"Um-

"Enough." Ash took the black package from his mother's hand looking it over "It's addressed to you." He handed it to Nyla who looked for who sent it, but it didn't say who it was from so she just shrugged.

"I'll open it later, first we celebrate. Lunch will be up soon."

"I almost forgot she was a chef, that's a talent dear."

"Thank you, Ash isn't so bad either." Nyla said tapping his shoulder.

"I know, but he never listens to me, he could have been so good at cooking-

"I'm good at other things too-

"Are you going to keep interrupting me or actually talk to me? Smile? All you do is sulk on your birthday, I just want you to be happy." Mrs. Cane placed her hands on her hips with Jule and Cade standing behind her like statues, neither moving or speaking.

"Sorry." Ash rubbed his forehead "I'm not unhappy that you're here, just surprised. We can talk over lunch, okay?"

Mrs. Cane sighed "Fine, but no more sulking."

"No more sulking." Ash smiled at her.

"Great, I'll check on the food, everyone can get comfortable in the dining room." Nyla led everyone there and then went into the kitchen. After eating, opening presents, and talking about daily life and uncomfortable subject arose during the after lunch conversation.

"So, this is really serious right?" Mrs. Cane asked.

"It's probably the most serious relationship that I've ever been in mom, don't-

"But she's so pretty and smart and talented. You two would make beautiful babies, well after marriage of course."

Ash's entire face turned red, as much as he loved his mother, she could be overbearing and talkative even if she meant well. "Mom-

"We haven't really discussed children...yet." Nyla coughed, it wasn't a hard topic, just something she and Ash were still mulling over in mind. Nyla wanted to move on from her past and so did Ash, but both still hung onto them worried that they may pop up again. If they did, they didn't want any future child of theirs around in or in the middle of it.

"Are you saying you guys have talked about getting married?" Jule smirked.

"I mean..yes, but-

"But what? You two are working, you have a place, it's a pretty stable life you're living. Now I know working as a host isn't this lifelong dream of Ash's, but-

"I'm actually working on drawing...professionally." Ash cut her off and waited for her reaction.

"Drawing what? I'm not that great at anything myself, that's why I still work at supermarket back home."

"You have your college degree, I don't know why you don't just leave."

"It's familiar, besides I need a way to get money together, hon. But it's decent work, I'm submitting a resume to that big place of Elm. Personal assistant."

"That's great, Mrs.C." Cade said enthusiastically "I hope you get it."

"I know I will, I'll be free from that hell, and I'll make more money to come out here and visit you two and my possible future daughter in law."

"Yes." Nyla laughed with Ash playfully nudging her.

"That's wonderful, um how's...Cade's mom?" Ash tried to make it sound as normal as possible, but it wasn't news to him that Cade's mother was a nice woman, but she had her issues.

"Lila's...well." Mrs. Cane took a sip of water to swallow the lie.

"It's alright." Cade shrugged "Last time I checked she was back drinking or at least that's what it sounded like on the phone."

Mrs. Cane looked at Cade tapping the table "She has her times when your father's anniversary comes up. I can't exactly blame her."

"What about my step-father?"

"He's off again on business, you should stop by, they moved to the higher ups side now. It's spectacular, not that I could live with all that space. And Grant misses you too."

Ash shot his mother a look. "What?"

"Who's Grant?" Jule prodded with Cade cursing under his breath.

"His younger brother from his mother's second marriage, Cade, were you really not going to tell her?" Mrs. Cane huffed.

"We don't have a great relationship." Cade answered.

"To say the least." Ash said "Julia, it's nothing personal-

Julia looked a bit heated and looked over at Nyla "Did you know?"

"No, I thought you were both only children." Nyla herself was calm, secrets were something they all had in common. Her sex addiction, Ash's trouble with the law, Cade himself had a record too, but he was pretty open about it. She did wonder why he hid a brother, but left that for Jule to seek an answer to.

Julia was staring at Cade as if he'd cheated on her, she knew everything about him and exposed every part of her life to him in return, because she was in love and happy.

"I didn't mean to bring it up as the surprise on this visit, I'm sorry." Mrs. Cane rubbed her forehead "I have a big mouth, Julia, Grant's not well himself."

"I don't understand."

"Sorry to ruin the party.." Cade grumbled this to Ash who shook his head "Just tell her already, clear the air."

Cade then looked drearily into those gray blue eyes that were frosted over "My brother used to get into drugs for fun, he did it for kicks, because he was bored. When I intervened, he'd get pissed off and run off to tell our mother like a little boy, she'd lecture me, he'd get off and end up in a hospital bed from an overdose or some stupid stunt he tried to impress someone."

"My stepfather got him rehab and ever since he's basically blocked me out of his life. He says I'm not his brother, so I told him I won't be. We haven't spoken in three years which is why it's hard for me to believe he misses me."

"He's better, better than Lila. And as much as I care for her, she's spreading her sorrow to Grant which is bad for his recovery. She does it when your stepfather's not looking, then has Grant sneak out the empty bottles...She'll sober in a few days, but he's a recovering addict."

Cade shrugged "Mrs.C what do you want me to do?"

"Call him, just call. Here." Mrs.Cane slid a hand into her purse and handed him a ripped piece of paper "That's his new number, he's trying to find a place right now."

Cade was hesitant, but took it and placed it in his pocket "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Jule, but he's just trouble. And I gave up on him a long time ago."

Jule paused "No, I get it...sorry to make you think on this and mess up Cade's celebration."

"Meh, this wasn't so bad." Ash shrugged.

"Unloading this on your birthday, yeah it is." Cade said.

"Actually, there's one more thing." Mrs. Cane nibbled at her fingernail.

"The reason you jumped us?" Ash smiled clearly irritated that she was holding something else back.

"Look." Mrs.Cane pointed at him with the tip of her fingernail and scowled "I may have screwed the pooch a bit, but you're not going to catch and attitude with me about it. I was thinking it over if I should even tell you, but a letter arrived this morning."

"From?" Ash waited anxiously.

"From whatever prison your father ended up, that's where from." Mrs. Cane put her finger down and placed her hands in her lap "The divorce wasn't as hard as telling you this now, but he's getting out and he wants to see you."

"Okay." Ash didn't seem to care.

"This is how I thought you'd react, you know he has his ways. He'll get out and go up and down the old neighborhood trying to get an inkling of how you've been and where you are. If you don't want him in your life, send him a letter with my address. Simple as that."

"How is it simple if he's up in my business? He better not come here."

"Or you'll what? The man is practically the hulk-

"He-

"He's special like you, like Cade. I just don't want him losing it or you and there's a fight. I would kill that son of bitch if he laid a hand on you or Cade, you know this."

"Yeah."

Nyla and Jule were both now understanding where Ash's attitude derived from.

"I don't think you should get involved, what if you got hurt?" Cade grabbed her hand "Mrs. C, it's not worth it. And I don't want Ash to go to prison for first degree murder and I'm joining him as his accomplice." Around the last sentence Cade began to laugh which caused Mrs. Cane to smile.

"You two are too sweet. Ash is a little angry, but so am I."

"I could give you what I have in my savings to move to another place or crash at a hotel, you could even stay here." Ash said, "I don't want to get a phone call saying he broke into the house and is breaking shit."

"Honey, I have a Louisville slugger and a shotgun with lots and lots of bullets. He can bleed." Mrs. Cane looked triumphant at her solution.

Ash just smirked "Self-defense is a smart play."

"Exactly."

"You two are too much." Cade laughed and mouthed to Jule that they were joking, but Nyla knew better. She smiled along anyway.

"Actually, I wanted to know more about Ash as a kid, he always shies away when I bring it up." Nyla said this staring Ash dead in the eyes.

"Then it's perfect timing, and you don't have to call me Mrs. Cane, you can call me Melissa, or mom if you're comfortable with it. Now what to start with." Melissa thought back happily, Ash was a good boy who got into trouble a few times, some were with Cade.

"I remember when Ash and Cade turned three, they were so cute and curious about everything. Lila was at work, so I was watching them outside while they played. My neighbor, Mr. Garrison asked if he could use my hose for the plants he had on his porch. I told him no, because it didn't work, and he went back inside to do something."

Melissa began laughing again "Ash said he wanted to help and knew how he could. I was curious and told him okay. After a minute Ash and Cade huddled up on the porch whispering and nodding, then both shoved down their pants and pissed into those flowerpots."

"Oh my god.." Nyla covered her mouth laughing "I guess the plants didn't grow."

"It was urine, not poison, I was being helpful." Ash clarified.

"Yes, you were more willing to help when you were younger. Now I have to beg or threaten you." Cade joked.

"I do things too, Cade, not like you didn't pee on that fake camping tree and kept scratching your crotch, because you somehow got poison ivy imbedded into your skin."

Jule was giggling too.

"It wasn't my fault, what was I supposed to do?"

"Rub the lotion on it?" Ash guessed.

"You're a dick."

Then they both laughed as they went down memory lane. Everything ended on a high note that evening and Ash actually admitted to Cade that it was the first birthday that he actually liked in a long time. That sounded like progress to him. A job well done.

Later that night Jule was at Cade's, a plain white and beige apartment with common amenities, it was smaller than Nyla's, but still homey. Jule was laying on top of Cade fully dressed talking.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to think about Grant."

"Again, I understand. No more apologizing." Jule kissed him "And no more sad eyes."

"Okay.." Cade surrendered as she began kissing him all over before pulling down his pants and hiking her skirt up "Sex does not make it any less sad."

"No, but it's a great distraction." Jule smiled as her hand disappeared into his boxers, searching she found something solid and tough "Want me to leave? You could take a n-

"Yeah, right." Cade laughed feeling Jule expose his very blunt instrument. Jule had only went horseback riding once in her life, it was jerky at first then smooth toward the end. Ever since then she could ride anything including a man.

Jule stood up on her knees, leveling herself about Cade who waited patiently. She slowly slid down excitedly at the fact that after two months she and Cade would finally have sex again. She loved him, but that was forever to her especially with his libido.

Jule was warm and moist as her cove swallowed up every inch of Cade's pipe. When she finally hit bottom, she let out a relieved sigh, it wasn't easy taking on someone that big.