Love Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, okay?" Cade had had passionate love making sessions all over the apartment with Jule in the past, their first time was hard. Jule wasn't used to having something go all the way into her uterus nor was she sure at the time if she wanted that. Cade didn't pressure her about it, but she eventually decided to try and ended up loving it.

"Fine, it's just been a while." Jule's body was readjusting to the last time, it throbbed constantly with juices and sweat slowly squeezing out onto Cade. She then placed her hands onto his lower sides to secure her position. It was simplistic, that's what she thought at first in comparison to Nyla..She was insecure about positions and technique, but realized that Cade actually liked the simple things better.

Jule breathed out calmly and began working her hips, moving them forward. She could feel Cade harden as his spear prodded her soft gooey walls. It was a nice feeling, it had been too long and she needed to feel him inside her again. Jule began rocking back and forth to feel his cock move against her uterus and back through her cervix.

The fullness made her wet, she was practically drooling with lust as she began to speed up pressing herself down hard against Cade's balls. All the while she breathed in and out, pushing her hips forward and backward, swirling her body around him steadily.

Jule could feel his member stab against her swollen walls heavily with each movement. She thrusted herself onto him roughly wanting to feel the entire makeup of his dick run through her, each thrust led to her walls choking around Cade again.

Without realizing it an hour had passed and Jule had her eyes closed and head back imagining what it looked like as she took Cade into her. She kept up the momentum while peeking out to see Cade's expression.

He was blushing with his mouth slightly opened exhaling softly like a schoolboy. It was almost too adorable. Jule then did the reverse on him, literally. She turned her back to Cade while still engaged and rolled her hips as she began pounding him again. She pumped her hips harder and faster, it was different riding him backwards. The tip of his sword nicked the back of her uterine walls, it felt as if it were trying to lunge through her.

"Fuck..." Cade moaned, as he was gripping the bed all he could feel was how tight she had become and how she was heating up. Her walls felt as if they were covered in water and the tunnels that he traveled through were trying to enclose around him.

Jule held on for dear life as she sped up, due to her own excitement she ended up bouncing up and down a little as she thrusted. It was more incredible of a feeling when she moved up and down, it felt like she was being drilled by a jackhammer. As the heat of her loins and his increased Jule sped up towards the finish line.

It was an intense flame that lit their spark before dying down. They both came feeling their bodies lock and shudder and the fire ran throughout their bodies, it was a gushing of fluids. Jule felt hers mixed with Cade's before they met in the center of her uterus before leaking out.

Jule wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her arm breathing shallowly before whipping her head around to see Cade's face. "I could have died." He said practically glowing with his smile and friendly brown eyes.

"Same." Jule huffed moving off of him where she sat beside him "Sometimes I wonder if you're too thick."

"I can shrink if you want or-

"I like you natural, as it." Jule stopped him before he went into a long selfless dialogue where he would do anything she wanted to accommodate, it was sweet, but sometimes stupid which led to small arguments. "And stress free."

"Come here."

Jule complied by laying next to Cade, he kissed her softly brushing his lips with hers. "I love you. My brother's just...hard to deal with."

"A lot of people are." Jule looked down at his neck, she wasn't sure if she should say more, because Cade could shutdown sometimes when he was thinking to hard on something important to him.

"Yeah.." Cade breathed looking out at Jule's eyes sparkling in the dim light of their bedroom "He would curse at me, take pills, hurt himself to spite me. And this was all sober. He thinks I'm this perfect guy with all the answers in life, because I have a job, a place, a friend, and now...Now I have you."

"Yes, but that doesn't change anything." Jule told him "My cousin, Tarie, she was kind of similar. She thought I was this great person, when really I was lost. She hated me at first, now she's my best friend."

"I'm guessing things came to head."

"Yeah, it was when I visited my uncle."

Jule always felt like the odd one left out in her family, her father and uncle were half white half black, her grandmother was a proud Haitian woman who fell for a man in a town at the time who didn't acknowledge interracial coupling. Jule's father married her mother, a white woman, her uncle a black woman who gave him two children, Jule's cousins. Jule came out white, she was one forth Haitian, but everyone could clearly see how her color and her family's differed. Her uncle, grandmother, and cousins were the only ones who didn't make her feel like an outsider.

"Tarie had an issue with her white bitch of a cousin always flaunting her successes in their faces. We fought, my uncle broke it up though. I yelled, then she yelled, then we both came to a realization. I fucked up too, like my first job, then my first boyfriend when I moved to Walsh...Tarie was having a hard time trying to move on from the lost of a friend of hers, she was being cheated out of a promotion at her part-time job-

"You were seventeen when you moved here."

"Yes, but my grandmother okayed it all so that I could get my education and everything, get opportunities. But that's not the point. We both had to talk it out to realize that we were both confused, trying hard to be better, I just covered my shit with a smile."

"You do have a beautiful smile." Cade stretched "Grant doesn't talk, he screams and yells like a child. Ash nearly lost it on him once, I just don't know. After all this time, now he's suddenly calm and wants to be in my life?"

"Maybe he wants to be better, he's tired of it all."

Cade shook his head "No, maybe he's tired of mom. She used to be so cool, but then my dad died, she drank, she met Grant's father, she got better. Then things got a little easier financially. I got older, wanted to explore, Grant was still a kid, and then mom. She just sat there."

"What do you mean?" Jule turned to him watching his eyelashes flutter as he closed them briefly before opening them again.

"She got a good husband with a legit job, another child who was happy and healthy. It's like all the good broke her after all the crap my dad put her through. She would drink only when his death anniversary passed, she stopped working. She screwed up at work so many times that they fired her, every job, fired. Then everything was on my stepdad."

"He's a good guy, never cheats, affectionate, caring to me and Grant. And then five years ago right around the time I turned twenty he gets this big ass promotion from all the time he's worked, a final break and he gets mom the house, the nicer neighborhood, the view, and Grant everything."

"She can't work, I don't know what's wrong. I tried talking to her and she snaps at me, then I find out that she's keeping bottles in the house in case she's down. And then she's spreading it to Grant and-

"Cade." Jule said his name seriously this time causing him to look back at her, his stomach was feeling uneasy "Did you ever think that maybe your mother was bipolar or maybe depressed?"

Cade nodded "Or both, she won't let a doctor see her. I thought about having her committed once, because she was acting like she was high."

"Was she?"

"No, I don't know what she is now. I just want to see this thing through with Grant and get back to us."

"Yeah." Jule sighed snuggling up beside him "Thanks for telling me."

Cade smirked "You're worth me telling you everything and I'm sorry about before."

"What did I say before?"

"No sorries, my bad captain. But I miss these distractions, I was wondering if maybe you were up for another one?" Cade's eyes glinted mischievously as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Only if you can keep up." Jule challenged seductively while moving her hand over his stony sword.

"I can, this time I get to be on top." Cade declared, they both laughed as Cade turned Jule over onto her back and proceeded to touch every inch of her. This time she would be the one moaning.

In the morning after washing up, Nyla met Ash in the kitchen where she started to make breakfast, she wore a dark cherry silk robe with her hair down her back while Ash was wearing a gray tank and matching pajama bottoms. He was sitting at the counter looking over the black packet that had arrived the other day.

"What's wrong?" Nyla asked sitting down, she could tell by his frowning and how darkly he stared at it that something was amiss.

"This came from Brady." Ash said, he watched as Nyla froze up, she became pale and shaky. "I didn't want to tell you, because of everything goo-

"What's in it?"

Ash shrugged "I don't know, I didn't open it. But whatever it is it can't be good. Belle let's just burn it."

"No." Nyla couldn't listen to him this time, she wanted to know, needed to..She held her hand out for the envelope with Ash handed to her regretting it.

Nyla got a knife from one of the drawers and slit open the packet inside she pulled out pictures..That was one thing that Nyla never did sexually, film or photograph her nude splendor, it wasn't as much fun looking back on a moment when you could be in it in that exact place and time. There was also a note inside behind the photos that Nyla blushed at. It was a blush that showed her embarrassment...for Brady that is.

"Dick pics...are you fucking kidding me?" Ash practically shoved the pictures back in and tossed the entire packet into the trash except the note which Nyla was skimming. It was incredible to him on how that guy could talk shit about Nyla one day then a year later he's sending her personal pictures of his penis.

"What does that piece of trash want?"

"Me."

"Excuse me?"

"He wants me to meet up with him, so that he can apologize. Apparently, he misses our relationship...Then there's a poem he wrote."

Ash then held his hand out, Nyla silently gave him the note. "Cringey as fuck, this is for sex."

"I'm aware, I just wanted to know in case he popped out on me again."

"I think you should buy a taser." Ash said finishing the note and tossing it "Self-defense isn't enough against crazy."

"Next you'll tell me to buy a gun." Nyla laughed as she got up to start the coffee "And no to that."

"I worry, he could pop up again. I have powers, not spidey senses, and there are alley ways and dark corners where you get off from work."

"I know..." Nyla sucked her teeth thinking "I'll buy a taser and give a heads up to everyone at the restaurant, okay?"

Ash sighed "Fine, that's good enough I suppose..." After a few minutes of silence, the coffee was ready, Nyla slid a mug over to Ash who thanked her "My mom...likes you."

Nyla shrugged "I know-

"No, she actually likes you. She doesn't like anyone including those girls she tried setting me up with. She thinks you're...the one."

Nyla nearly spat her coffee out at the term, neither she or Ash called one another that or ever wanted to. If they were right for one another, they'd figure it out, sort through whatever and it would just be. It wasn't fate or destiny.

"I almost did the same last night when we were drinking wine on the couch, and she brought it up. It's cheesy."

"It is, but we're happy, and she sees that."

"I know." Ash smiled "It just surprises me that she finally can for me. I thought Cade would find his happiness before me."

"Oh, you mean because you're the dark hearted one?" Nyla smirked sipping from her mug.

"Yes."

"There's nothing wrong with a little darkness." Nyla walked over and gave him a small peck "It's the weekend, so what do you want to eat? I feel great and you're beaming, so I'll make anything you want."

"Because I smiled."

"Yes." Nyla was on the highest level of elation with Ash, and no one could knock them down.

"Bacon, chocolate chip pancakes, and a muffin for me to eat." Ash grinned.

"You want that moist?"

"Obviously.

"Plain?"

"Blueberry please, and don't worry I can butter them all on my own."

"Oh my god..." Nyla broke down laughing "Fine, if you handle them with care I'll give a moist, sweet, fluffy, muffin to eat."

"Yum...You're so corny."

"Ditto." After a few minutes with Ash assisting her, they hand pancakes, muffins, bacon, and orange juice at the counter.

"Grant's an issue."

"Meaning Cade may kill him?" Nyla asked.

"I don't know, I almost did once...But if he comes by, he'll ask about me and then he's here and he's fucking with me and Cade. For his sake he better not poke him too hard."

"Why is that?"

"Nyla, Cade's switch can get flipped with the right trigger words, his mother and father being two of them.

"Damn..and there's nothing we can do to try and help?"

"Duck for cover?" Ash guessed shrugging "Put up a wall barricade?"

"Try again."

Ash shrugged "I have no cl-

Knock! Knock! "This better not be Brady.." Ash murmured stomping towards the door. He had big plans for next week and this was only stopping them with more drama. Nyla followed right behind him as he swiftly opened the door.

It wasn't Brady, but a tall dark haired man with umber eyes in his late forties. He wore a dark green shirt, a black jacket and jeans, with his hands buried within his pockets. He stared deeply at the two people peering from the other side of the door.

There was a strange dark intensity that made Nyla's stomach curve with sickness. But once she saw Ash's face, she knew that this stranger wasn't a stranger to him. In fact, Ash had grown pale and his eyes sharpened with loathing.

"Who is he?" Nyla whispered in his ear.

"My father."

The man gave a long thin smile "It's been a while, lets catch up...son."

To be continued...