All Comments on 'Love By Death'

by LadyDizzy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting story

Badly conceived and horribly told. The writing was just a complete disaster. Did you even bother to proof read this mess? UGH!

LadyDizzyLadyDizzyover 8 years agoAuthor
Yes I did

To me and the other readers i have loved it. Thank you for your honesty and I will work towards making things work out. Keep up the honesty.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
I don't like to dis new authors ...

... but this was almost unreadable. I think your idea for a story is good enough, but your spelling, grammar and presentation let you down badly. Do try to get an editor to help you show your work at its best; this was little more than a joke, to be honest.

Please keep writing; it is the only way to improve, and you have a long way to go. Thank you, welcome to Literotica, and please have three stars for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please get an editor

Your ideas are good but poorly executed. The grammar and punctuation really let you down, spoiling an otherwise good start to a story. Please authors do not rely on spell check alone. Get someone to not only proof read but also edit your work. Keep writing

LadyDizzyLadyDizzyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

This is only draft two. I wanted to see what others thought. Everyone has their own opinion. Yes i know my grammar and punctuation suck!!!!!!! I"m working on it. I am having a brainstorm meeting with a few very soon and will be reworking this as much as i can.

thank you all again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hang in there LadyDizzy!

Gotta role over, sit up, crawl, pull up, cruise, toddle, walk and then - only then RUN!

They way to get better is to keep at it. Work with others, get opinions, let it sit alone a while then come back. Look in the How To category here on Lit. Scroll through the whole section by alphabet and look for articles on writing. There many excellent ones on all parts of writing. Bravo to you for writing and putting it out here!

LadyDizzyLadyDizzyover 8 years agoAuthor
"Hang in there Dizzy"

Thank you so much. I will look at everything.

If you want to shoot me an email. I'll be happy to answer questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous