Love by Design

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his fingers to pet the soft wet folds. Her breath hitched in her chest. A delicious hum centered in her core. Deliberately he held her gaze as he lowered his head. The first swipe of his tongue barely tickled the outer edges of her labia. The anticipation was killing her. The need to feel him against her center was ratcheting out of control. She trembled and lifted slightly hoping to coax him to action.

The slight movement brought his tongue in contact with her clit. She moaned as electric currents of desire swirled in her loins. He echoed her moan and gave in to her demands. He began to feast on her turgid flesh; he used his fingers to penetrate her opening as his tongue began a steady rhythm against her nub. She clutched at the bedspread beneath her as she arched to meet his caresses.

Soon she was mindless with the pleasure. So close to the orgasm she sought but just not there. He was aware of her impending tumble into the bliss; her mewing cries were driving him insane. He wanted to relieve his agony by plunging balls deep into her clasping cunt, but he was in control just barely.

He moved faster and she went rigid as her orgasm bolted through her. He was frenzied against her weeping slit, licking every bit of her juice, reveling in the taste of her surrender. She shook as another tremor overtook her. He smiled like a wolf as he crawled over her and with little warning slammed into her vibrating vagina. He growled as her flesh closed around him. She wrapped her legs around his hips and held on for the ride. He moved with force, reaching new depths within her. She clutched at his back raking him with her nails.

"Oh god Brock, yes!" she cried.

He was in a haze trying to focus on anything other than the pleasure building in his loins. He was on the verge of losing control; he needed to make sure that she was there with him. He reached between their bodies and pinched her clit hard and fast, then applied pressure in a circular motion that was just enough to tip her into a rocking climax. He felt the climax start and surrendered to the pleasure. He shouted as his balls emptied into her.

She lay there trying to find the horizon. The room was spinning, her breath was choppy. Brock was in no better condition, as he had done nothing more than collapse on her. Breathing was getting harder as she struggled with his weight. She poked him to get him to roll off her so she would not pass out.

He rolled away with a groan. She sucked in much needed air and shivered. "That was amazing." She panted. He groaned again, still unable to form words. "We definitely need to eat to keep up strength to do that some more."

"Yes, you are tasty but not filling. Eating you makes me hungrier." Brock wheezed.

"Holy shit, that kind of talk is not going to get me out of this bed."

"Woman, I am not rising to your challenge until I get some sustenance."

"Now lookie there, you just lied, cause I do believe that is rising." Taylor grinned as she looked down at his awakening member.

"Out of bed now Taylor!" Brock's voice rang with authority, the kind that made Taylor's thighs tingle.

"Yes, sir!" She said as she rolled out of the bed.

As she stood next to the bed she stared down at his delectable frame. Next time I get to eat." Taylor promised huskily.

"That is a given." Brock said rolling toward her. "But for now put something on over that body so I can think."

"Yes, sir." Taylor turned to her dresser and pulled open 2 drawers and began to remove items haphazardly.

"Oh, no you don't!" Brock said grabbing her wrist. He yanked her toward him as he sat on the bed. Before she could protest he had her over his knee. The first swat was a total surprise to Taylor.

"WHAT!?!" She screeched.

"You are not going to undo all of the effort I made today. From now on you are going to respect the space, the clothes and the effort involved in maintaining all of them." Brock swatted her again.

"Brock!" Taylor was not hurt by the swats but there was a great deal of heat rising from the contact.

He swatted her 3 more times before he tilted her back to her feet. He glared at her as she stood before him. The look she was giving him was comically quizzical.

"What the hell was that?" Taylor asked levelly.

"What you needed." Brock answered levelly back.

"I do not go for hitting."

"That was not hitting." Brock fired back angry now. "That was a child's punishment for childish behavior."

"How deep is this punishment thing going to go? Are you going to show up one day with whips and paddles?"

"Who knows? I may have them in my car as we speak." Brock's eyes glittered dangerously.

"Ok, well it has been fun. Have a nice life and all that." Taylor said turning to leave the bedroom.

Brock grabbed her wrist and tugged so that she tumbled sitting in his lap. "I would never do anything that you do not want me to do. I am not into whips and chains, but I do like light bondage and punishment. I am not talking canes and bull-whips, I am talking swats and blindfolds, tying you down, tying you up, just enough friction to make the blood pool and ignite."

Taylor was trying very hard to concentrate but his words were turning her on to the point that her vision blurred. She was imagining all of the outrageously hot things that he could do to her. She was dripping wet and ready for him to make good on the promises, then he kept talking...

"I have rules that as long as you obey there will be very little need to be punished if you do not like it."

Heat began clearing, "Rules?"

"Yes, rules."

"Ok so I know that you are alpha-male and you are very bossy, but I am a grown woman, who has been taking care of herself for a while now. Explain to me why I would voluntarily agree to follow your 'rules'."

"There are many reasons, untold numbers of orgasms, pleasure beyond anything you have had before, and it would give me pleasure."

"And I care, why?"

"When I am happy, you are a goddess that I worship and bestow gifts upon."

"Whoa, I am not a whore! I do not need your money or your gifts."

"Gifts come in many forms; I have one that is clamoring for your attention right now. Can you feel it?" Brock whispered against her ear.

The pulsing of his member against her hip was hard to ignore. "Yes." Taylor whispered softly caving to the erotic feel of his erection and the shivers evoked by his words in her ear. "If that is the gift I would like to let you know that you missed my last birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Groundhogs Day, Arbor day..."

Brock chuckled low in his throat as she named more and more mundane holidays. "I see, I guess I have a lot to make up for."

"Well any time you want to start I am ready...dripping with anticipation..."

"Damn woman. Put on some clothes. I am never going to eat if I do not get you out of this room now." Brock growled. He was hard, so very, very hard.

"Food," Taylor sighed. "Yes feed the beast so he has the strength to ravish me properly."

"Taylor, I am really close to fucking you numb."

"Ok, ok I will play nice." She scooted to the dresser and carefully sorted through the drawers until she found a pair of shorts and a tank top. She shrugged into the clothes. Brock could see the sway of her unfettered breasts and knew that this was going to be the quickest dinner he ever had. He grabbed his jeans and slid them on. There was no fastening the button at the top of his fly, with his cock this full.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the bedroom, into the kitchen where he began reheating the food. "Sit!" he ordered shortly.

"Aye, aye Cap'n!" Taylor said with a snappy salute. She sat in the chair that she had occupied earlier this evening and watched as he moved efficiently about her kitchen. He slid a plate of hot food in front of her and resumed his seat. He did not even glance at her as he began to eat. He refused to allow the pleasure to dissuade him from eating. Without looking up he said, "You might want to eat while you can. I am not going to relinquish you just because you are weak from hunger."

Taylor swallowed the desire that was welling up, and picked up her fork. She surrendered to the flavor weaving through her mouth. Allowing the texture and the contrasts to seduce her senses, she groaned with pleasure. "Damn this is fantastic."

"Thanks. Please stop groaning, or hurry so I can make you make that sound without food."

"Brock, how do you expect me to eat when you are turning my insides to molten lava?"

"Ok look, neither of us is having an easy time with delaying the gratification of either need. There is plenty of time so relax. Eat and enjoy the tension..."

"You are full of crap. There is a no relaxing. Enjoy the tension? That is the silliest thing I have ever heard."

"Really?" Brock grinned. "I may tie you up and prove my point on this. Tension is an aphrodisiac; it makes the pleasure more intense."

"Tie me up... Damn I am never going to be able to eat. This is really good too." She pouted.

"Taylor, I am almost done here. Eat!"

She lifted her brow and took another bite of the delicacy that he provided for her. She tried very hard not to moan in ecstasy, but she was a full senses eater. Taylor had been since she was a child.

"My god, remind me never to take you to a restaurant. I would get arrested for fucking you under the table, which is damn close to what I want to do right now."

"I am sorry; at least it is not chocolate. I pant and moan when I eat chocolate." Taylor grinned.

"I want to see that."

"I am sure that you do. Especially a chocolate bar. It is like I am giving oral it is so bad."

"Stop. Eat. I will go to the store later."

"So you like control."

"Doesn't everyone?" Brock asked slowly.

"No. Some people like to let others take the lead so they do not have to bear the responsibility."

"What about you?" Brock asked.

"I like to control myself. I like being the mistress of my destiny, but I do not care about controlling others."

"Really?"

"Sure, I mean I do not have any employees, I am a qualified lover because I can get myself where I need to be with a man, and I am a responsible taxpayer, so I vote but I do not run for office."

"Ok strange thought process, but I understand."

"I like to do my thing and let others do theirs. I can work with others but I chose not to for the most part. I like being the one that wins or fails for myself and expect others to do the same."

"What about giving up the control?"

"What about it?"

"Can you do it?"

"I am not sure; I have never tried for any length of time."

"I want you to try it with me."

"For how long?"

"For however long this lasts."

"What kind of control are we talking about?"

"The kind where you are your own woman until I come home, then you are my woman. I will give you a set of rules that I want you to follow even when we are not together, and if you break them there will be consequences."

"So you get to boss me around, make rules for me and what do I get?"

"You get just what I promised. Pleasure, delights and the satisfaction of knowing that you have made me happy."

"Couldn't I just give you a blow job every day and get the same thing?"

"You could try, but I would grow bored with you and leave you. It would take about a week of fucking you mindless but then the control thing would make me restless and edgy and I would have to go."

"So you are saying that if I want a future with you then I have to do this your way?"

"Yep."

"I will take the week. I think that is all the energy I will have to give to this anyway."

"Seriously? You are willing to give up the kind of chemistry that we create because you are an 'independent woman'?"

"You are asking me to become a submissive based on 6 hours of incredible sex. That is not a lot to build trust on. Besides I am not good with commitment anyway so it will all work out for the best if you just get bored."

"Really, not working for me, this little dismissive thing you have going on. I am going to give you 5 minutes to finish your food and then we will discuss this further in the bedroom. If I do not like your responses there will be consequences."

"Do you really expect that I am going to respond favorably to this cavemen thing?"

"I will bet you money that you are soaking wet and your clit is throbbing thinking about the consequences and how you can either illicit them or avoid them, and you are probably not sure which you want more."

"You are an arrogant bastard, you know that?"

"Sure do. You have 3 minutes left. You best eat."

Taylor glared but picked up her fork. He was right about her sopping slit and pulsing clit. Just because he was right did not mean that she had to let him know.

Taylor entered the bedroom and stood waiting for direction from Brock. This was apparently his show and she was willing to play along as long as he was giving her numerous orgasms who was she to look a gifted cock in the mouth... unless asked to, of course.

Brock slid behind her and slid her tank top over her head. "Rule 1, No clothes when we are alone together." Brock removed her shorts. "Rule 2, you will do as I ask without question, in sexual situations. Rule 3, you will take care of your health, eat right, sleep regularly and do not put yourself in dangerous situations."

"Other than with you when you want to punish me?"

He slapped her hard on the ass. "I am not a danger to you. I would never hurt you."

"Ow!"

"Quiet! There are things that I am going to ask you to do and I will expect you to do them. If you cannot you can tell me why you think you are not up to the challenge and I will either adjust or explain better what I need from you."

Brock was running his hands over her body in long slow caresses that were lulling her into a placid state. He was calming the nerves all while he brought them tingling to life. "Rule 4, No other men. I do not share."

"What about you?" Taylor asked braving possible punishment because the question was too important to avoid.

"I will have no other women while we are together." Brock's whisper stroked lightly over the shell of her ear. "Unless you are there too, and I deem it necessary."

"Only when I am there?"

"Do not make me repeat myself." Brock growled and slapped her ass hard.

"Yes, sir." She murmured meekly.

"Very good. Now I need you to give me your will to direct as I see fit."

"How?"

"Say the words Taylor, tell me that I have your will to do with as it pleases me."

"You have my will, I give it to you."

Brock sighed and pulled her close against him as the relief and pleasure of the moment stole over him. He had never in his life been so grateful to have a woman submit to him. Whether it was the long ago history, or the current magic of their chemistry, one thing was certain, he was enthralled with this woman. Nothing in his teenage fantasies could compare to the bliss of her giving him control of her will.

Now to test it, he thought. "Down on your knees."

She sank quickly to her knees enjoying the game he was playing very much. He moved around in front of her so she was eye level with his raging cock. "Remove my pants."

She reached up and began to remove his pants, her movements slow and controlled like removing wrapping paper she wanted to save. His breathing became more and more ragged as she worked. Her submissive attitude was tempered by a desire to torture. With her he doubted that he would ever get bored trying to tame her. She would never be truly tamed; hence the fire and the desire would always be there.

Finally, after what felt like a lifetime he was free of his pants. He stood naked and glorious before her. She longed to touch and stroke him but she knew in this game she had to wait until he allowed it. She did her best to nudge him into allowing her to suck him. Her opening move, running her soft pink tongue along her top lip, knowing he was watching her while she stared at the erection begging for her mouth.

Taylor was quite the temptress, Brock realized, watching her try to control him with his desires. Topping from the bottom was going to be a constant struggle with her. He smiled as he thought of all the ways that he could turn her temptations against her. For right now, though, he really did want to sink into her mouth.

"Put your hands behind your back and open your mouth." Immediately she obeyed. He stepped closer and rubbed the tip of his erection over the moist lip she had just licked. She moaned but kept her mouth wide.

The scent of his skin permeated her senses. She longed to rub her tongue along the entire length of his member, and savor the salty flavor of his skin. Throbbing to feel the head of his cock ram hard against the back of her throat, quivering for the taste of his seed flooding her taste buds, she wanted him to fuck her mouth, needed it.

Still he teased, sliding against her lip but never into her mouth. He ran his fingers through her hair, stroking her. He reached down and cupped the back of her neck then jammed his cock into her obliging throat in one swift plunge. She concentrated hard on not gagging.

"Swallow. I want to feel that throat work. Yeah, suck it."

Taylor let him control her outward movements, while she focused on using her tongue, throat, cheeks and suction to drive him wild. As he pulled back she would tilt back so the head of his member bumped over the ridges on the roof of her mouth. As he slid back in she would swirl and curl her tongue around him. As he lodged himself against the back of her throat she would swallow and moan. She would suck hard to create a tight sheath whenever he pulsed in and out shallowly. Working together they were giving him the best blow job of his life. He would have loved to stroke in and out of her mouth for hours, but it felt so amazing that he was soon filling her mouth with his essence. She whimpered as he pulled his rod from her mouth. Brock felt like he might pass out from the pleasure. Taylor reached down grabbed the tank top she had worn and deposited the cream in her mouth into the fabric.

"Get on the bed." His voice sounded scratchy and raw to his ears.

Once again she obediently complied with his order. As soon as she was on the bed, however, she was once again trying to tempt him. She lay on her back and allowed her knees to fall wide leaving her glistening cunt open to his view. She was not so bold as to reach down and touch her clit, but she did begin to rub her fingertips back and forth over her belly, gently dipping into her belly button to create an innocently erotic picture of what she would like six inches lower.

Brock grinned knowingly, turned to her closet and returned with a fist full of scarves.

"If you cannot behave, I shall be forced to tie you up." Brock said grabbing her wrist and with an efficiency of movement that surprised her, had her hand tied to the head board. He moved to the other side of the bed and completed the task for the other wrist. "Now it is my timing, my desire, with no pushing from you. Unless you beg... I would grant you what you want if you beg me for it."

"Ok, really? I don't go for humiliation."

"I am not asking for humiliation. I am asking you to ask me for what you want, and keep asking, nicely, until I give it to you."

"How is that not humiliation?"

"I am not asking you to crawl on the ground and lick my dirty boots, begging me to give you crumbs. I am asking you to use that talented mouth to ask me for what you really want, and when you do not get it, keep asking. I will hear the need in your voice and it will make you hotter, and me hotter too."

"I am not begging."

"We will see about that." Brock's evil grin caused a shiver to race down Taylor's spine.

Brock stepped back from the bed. He lazily circled watching her laid out as a delectable treat to be savored. She kept her eyes on him waiting for him to pounce. Little did she know that he was not going to, he was going to wait until her nerves and desire for him overrode her pride. He stood at the end of the bed, licking his lips and stroking his reawakening cock.