Love Do Us Part Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thick finger pressed against her slit through the thin fabric, massaging her eagerly. She couldn't keep her mouth closed, and as he pressed her against the cold window with her breasts against the chilling surface, her breath started to fog up the glass.

Her nipples hardened from the cold.

His finger found its way around the crotch of her panties, and she gasped as his fingers finally touched her naked pussy. Now he for sure could feel how wet she was, and as he slid his finger deep inside of her she couldn't hold back. He made her cum, just like that, it wasn't the strongest she had had, but still, the lethal combination of the cold glass against her breasts, his girthy cock swelling in her hand, his breath against her neck, and his huge finger finding its way inside her pussy. And of course, how long it had been since...

His entire being aroused her.

Without any delay, he pulled her panties to the side, and she could feel his hard, throbbing cock between her legs, pressing against her wet pussy, and how he entered her. At first, only the thick, girthy tip, stretching her clenching hole, pushing it further up inside her.

She moaned and panted as she felt his huge shaft making its way deeper and deeper inside. Her face and breasts were pressed against the window, and through the haze of her half closed eyes and the foggy glass, she could see the falling snow and the dancing lights outside.

She couldn't care less if they could see her through the window or not.

He started to move his cock in and out of her, he was really big, it wasn't just the time since she had a man inside her, she really could tell he was big, but she was horny, and she was wet enough to take him, she wanted all of him.

Bill grabbed her hair, it wasn't as long as it used to be, but enough for him to grab her with a firm grip, and make her lean her head back and meet his kiss from behind.

She breathed heavily against his mouth to the rhythm of his ever hardening thrusts. He really reached her everywhere, all the way to the bottom of her. Her moans had turned from her usual sweet and feminine whimpers to straight out guttural outbursts of pure pleasure. He was completely filling her with his huge cock, stretching her out to the fullest.

Harder and harder he thrusted his cock inside her clenching pussy. Her fingers were grasping, as if she tried to grip something with her palms against the flat glass.

She pushed herself against him, she wanted him deeper, harder. She felt that she was about to cum again, and this time it wouldn't be as easy on her.

By his increasing grunts, and all harder thrusts, she knew he was about to cum too, she knew when a man inside her was getting close.

His hand and fingers kept rubbing her pussy eagerly under her panties, she loved the way he handled her, how he had his way with her.

Her orgasm started to build up inside of her, and she felt his cock swelling. She wanted to tell him how good it felt, how close she was, but she couldn't make a single word.

Bill knew she was close, he wanted her to cum first, wanted to feel her squeezing pussy around his cock, forcing himself through the cramping tightness of her.

Caren couldn't hold back her screams as her climax finally embraced her. Her body tensed up, her pussy closed itself around his monstrously huge cock, cramping around it as he, as without any notice of her condition, kept ramming himself inside her, grunting, all focused on his own finnish.

Her orgasm swept like a wildfire through her entire body. She couldn't tell if her legs even held herself up anymore, as if his thrusting cock inside of her was the only thing keeping her from falling to the floor.

She felt his cock swelling up even further before his warm cum bursted out inside her, started filling her. He moaned loudly, groaning against her mouth. He kept himself inside or her for his entire orgasm. He held her like that, until both their orgasms had settled.

He carried her to the armchair where he had been sitting, and Carol crawled up in his arms, with his big, warm hands holding her, caressing her, as she rested her head against his muscular chest.

"Will you stay the night?" Bill eventually broke the silence, and Caren just nodded.

"Is it ok if we share the bed?" He continued.

"Yes." She whispered softly with her eyes still closed.

She knew this was way too soon to tell where this was going, but she felt something she hadn't felt in a very long time. She was happy.

She couldn't wait to fall asleep with his strong arms around her.

12