All Comments on 'Love Doesn't Choose Pt. 02'

by ESTECZ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Loved it, and hope you keep writing more please. a sibling romance with a happy ending and some babies makes for an ideal Sibcest story.

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColomboabout 1 year ago

Your English has improved greatly. Not sure the story was better than in part 1. Are you going to face up to the possible consequences of all that unprotected sex in pat 3. I feel you can't really duck that aspect indefinitely. It would also add a new and 'interesting' dimension to the story. How could Maggie explain it to their parents? I don't have good answer but hope you don't! Presumably it's when it all has to come out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A beautiful story of Maggie and Tom, wonderfully showing what true love is. You wonderfully describe the step-by-step struggle for love between Maggie and Tom, each of their kisses, cuddles, caring for each other, and moments of elation, tenderness and making love (sex) between Maggie and Tom. Even jealousy, fear, or fighting for a sister is an expression of love.

Maggie and Tom have unprotected sex (or at least you don't say anything about it, Estecz,) and what kind of love would it be if they paid attention to protection every time? Only these moments of love, sex (wonderfully described by you) can lead to the consequences of pregnancy. And how will Maggie and Tom deal with it, how will they explain to the world how it happened and how will parents, friends react to it? I am already very impatiently and with great interest waiting for the further fate of Maggie and Tom and what happened to friends Percy and Casey?

Best regards from Poland SissyBoy from Warsaw. 📝👩❤️🧒

Piękna historia Maggie i Toma, wspaniale ukazująca czym jest prawdziwa miłość. Cudownie opisujesz krok po kroku walkę o miłość między Maggie i Tomem, każdy ich pocalunek, przytulanie się, opiekowanie się na wzajem, i chwile pełne uniesień, czułości oraz kochania się (seksu) Maggie z Tomem. Nawet zazdrość, strach, czy bójka w obronie siostry jest wyrażeniem się miłości.

Maggie i Tom uprawiają seks bez zabezpieczenia (a przynajmniej nic o tym nie piszesz Estecz,) a cóż to by była za miłość gdyby tak zwracali uwagę za każdym razem na zabezpieczenie się? Tylko te chwile miłości, seksu (cudownie opisane przez Ciebie) mogą doprowadzić do konsekwencji jaką jest ciąża. I jak sobie z tym poradzą Maggie i Tom, jak wytłumaczą światu jak do tego doszło i jak zaareagują na to rodzice, przyjaciele? Już bardzo niecierpliwie i z wielkim zainteresowaniem czeekam na dalsze losy Maggie i Toma oraz co stało się z przyjaciółmi Percym i Caseym?

Pozdrawiam serdecznie z Polski SissyBoy z Warszawy. 📝👩❤️🧒

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Better than the first part, but it's still a little bit cheesy. The fact that Andrew tried to rape Maggie was absolutely no big surprise. You would have to be completely blind to not see that one coming from a mile away. Hell, even Ray Charles saw that one coming!!! 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a great story. Awaiting for part 3

unclemerv77unclemerv77about 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Going to prom with the bully asshole out of all people? Unbelievable levels of forced drama.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didn't improve much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userESTECZ@ESTECZ
94 Followers
I am transgender male to female and I am on the HRT program. I live in Czechia. I like erotic stories with romance and drama. I love almost all types of genres, but especially LGBTQ+ stories or incest. If you want to contact me other than by email, you can find me on Discord (...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES