Love Droid Amy4 Ch. 01

Story Info
In the not-too-distant future...
2k words
4.4
3.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zamm
zamm
42 Followers

"Disappointed in love? Had your heart broken? Lonely? No more nights by yourself all alone. Call us now and we will get you hooked up ASAP with the model that catches your eye! Check out our website. One of our multiple models will be the one you want to cuddle up with on a cold dark night. Not much cash? Don't worry, we finance and can provide you with a monthly payment schedule that makes it easy. Our models don't complain, don't argue, don't get mad. They just love you, love you, love you every day and every night. You will find the one of your dreams for sure. Stop by today!"

I had seen the advertisements for the Love Droids many times. The droid technology had gotten so good that it was getting hard to tell the difference between a droid and a real person. They would show a succession of images of their models, beautiful droids, in their ubiquitous advertisements. I had seen them so many times I practically knew the models myself - Aisha-LT was a dark-skinned model, the Meghan Series7 had very light skin with red hair and freckles, Britt9 was their model with blonde hair halfway down her back and blue eyes, FatimaTVC was their Mediterranean beauty with dark hair and brown skin, LolaEP had black hair and tanned skin and was programmed to speak Spanish, XiaoMei was your classic Chinese beauty, and Kiyoko appealed to those who wanted a Japanese beauty. They even had two male models, a Causasian Mark-5 and an African RaZaanTC. It took the company a little longer to figure out that women were just as keen on a Love Droid as men were.

I had to admit to myself that I was getting curious. I had never had success with a long-term relationship with a living, breathing woman. I'm not a handsome hunk like Brad Pitt but I'm also not a drooling cretin. Pretty average guy with average looks. I've had my fair share of dates but other than a couple of women that I dated for seven months and four months, I've never been able to find a girl that suited me and that I suited her. I ended up losing interest with Alicia after seven months and dated another girl and she found out and that was that. Terri dumped me after 4 months and said I wasn't so interesting anymore. The karmic wheel turns.

There is a ServiceDroid store just a couple of blocks from my Metro stop. I decided that I'd stop by there tomorrow sometime after work and take a look. I've been a droid technician for about 9 years. I have a pretty good job at an assembly plant in a nearby community. Most of my work is on maid units but maybe 25-30% of the time I'm working on HED's - Hazardous Environment Droids. With the maid units I have risen up the ladder to be a Troubleshooter and I get called in when the assembly line guys can't figure something out or they need a special repair, but I love working on the HEDs. They are custom designed for the environment and the objective. I worked on the droids that were sent into that nuclear reactor outside of Berlin that was sabotaged by the Russians. It was a really challenging assignment because the droids had to deal with extreme amounts of radiation, water and steam, and they had to be very mobile and adept to get around a reactor core that had concrete, rebar, remnants of steel plates and debris everywhere. Droids are pretty cool in lots of ways, but nobody should lose sight of the fact that they are devices made for a function. Nothing more, nothing less.

The next day I had to work a couple hours late. Somehow the pelvic wiring harness on the maid assembly line got out of alignment and it turned out that a new operator further up the assembly line was putting the wrong sized clip into the harness which threw it out of spec. It took us awhile to identify the problem and then to track down where it was happening. We got it sorted though and after I left work and left the Metro station I walked to the Service Droid store. When I walked in they were going to close in another 30 minutes, so there weren't many other people there. In fact, I didn't see any other customers. The only other person I saw was what looked like a teenaged boy behind the Customer Service desk who just stared at his Personal Device (PD) and paid me no attention. The Maid and Industrial Droids were on the first floor. I walked upstairs to the second floor where the Love Droids were on display.

I didn't see anyone on the second floor. As I walked down the aisle between the droids, it felt a little creepy. All these humanoid figures around me and it was so quiet I could hear my footsteps on the vinyl flooring. This store had some of the latest models that I had seen on the advertisements - Britt9 and LolaEP - and I saw a few of the Mark 5s further down the display area. I was used to working on the Maids and the HEDs, both of which were designed for functionality rather than appearance. It was surprising to see up close how life-like these Love Droids were. Advances in bio-printing had made it possible to print and grow skin and hair as real as yours and mine. Engineering ways to keep that skin soft and pliable covering a droid had been really really challenging, but some brains greater than mine had figured it out. These droids really were marvels of engineering. They were also pretty pricy. The Britt9 would set me back about two years of my salary. There wasn't much of a market for used Love Droids. Anyone who could afford one was not interested in buying one which had been "used" by someone else. But I had not come to buy, I was just curious and wanted to take a look. In addition to the latest models were some that had been on the market for a year or two. They didn't have the latest geegaws but they should be still pretty functional.

I was walking slowly down the aisle, just browsing, then my eyes hit one and my feet stopped of their own volition. This one caught my eye. Amy4. I had never heard of this one before. I took a step closer to read the Consumer Information posted next to it. Not many had been made. The last one to be manufactured came off the line about two years ago. It was a Love Droid but it had been designed with the most advanced processors and neural circuits of its time. The droid marketers had thought that they wanted to create a droid that was not only attractive but also had some brain-power. I guess that sales didn't meet goals and it was discontinued. I looked around and saw that this was the only Amy4 on the salesfloor. She had Asian features and black hair which looked like it went about halfway down her back. She wasn't runway-model-gorgeous but she was cute and I wasn't sure why but she appealed to me. Most of the other Love Droids were dressed in lingerie, short skirts or clothing that was eye-catching and sexy. This Amy4 unit was dressed in a form-fitting jumpsuit similar to what fighter pilots wear, but hers was navy in color. She was completely covered up, but the look to me was very sexy.

I make a decent living but I'm certainly not rich. This Amy4 unit, even marked down, would cost me about a year and a half of salary. I'd need a bank loan. I caught myself - I couldn't afford to buy this Amy4. At least, at my current level of expenses, I couldn't. I'd have to cut back somewhere. However, I was drawn to her and felt myself aroused. She wasn't Vogue beautiful, but she was attractive and...cute. Yes, cute was a good adjective for her. Her skin tone looked like mine in the summer, a bronzed tan. Her dark hair flowed down her back and was pulled into a pony tail at her neck. She looked young, vigorous, and...capable? How does something static look capable? It was weird but I did get this sense of capability looking at her.

I was definitely aroused. I had a big boner in my pants. Geez, she's a droid, I thought to myself, but I couldn't help it. Amy4 had given me one of those undeniable erections. Undeniable in the sense that they couldn't be denied and needed satisfaction. Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night with a huge hard-on and I can't get back to sleep unless I jerk off. That's what this one felt like. I looked around me. Nobody else on this floor and no cameras in the store to watch people. Those had all been swept away by the Second Great Revolution in China. The Chinese people had gotten sick and tired of being watched by security cameras everywhere and had risen up had either torn them all down or had authorities take them down. Their example swept the globe and peoples everywhere demanded that cameras mounted in public places be removed - and they were. That was a few years ago, but out of habit I still sometimes checked for cameras.

Her eyes and lips were closed. She had this beautiful serene look on her face, like the Buddha, the ends of her lips turned ever so slightly up, like a Mona Lisa smile. Geez, she was beautiful. I was drawn to her and took a step to stand directly in front of her. Droids are shipped in a kneeling position for stability in transit and storage, so she was kneeling in front of me with her butt on her feet behind her. Without thinking about it, my hand reached out to her lips and I peeled away the paraffin seal. I touched her lips. They felt soft, very similar to flesh and blood lips. I slipped my forefinger between her lips and pressed down a little. Her mouth opened! Oh my gosh, I didn't know I could do that! Usually the droid must be activated to change body positions. Oh God. I looked around again. Nobody. I looked at my PD - 15 minutes till closing time. I couldn't believe I was thinking of doing this. I unzipped and pulled out my cock which kind of popped out once I got it free. The head of my raging cock was just two inches in front of her open mouth. Holy smoke, am I really going to do this??

My cock slid into her open mouth. I was tentative at first, not going too deep into her mouth. I didn't know what her internal environment was in the back of her mouth and I didn't want to get cut by a cog or a sharp edge of vinyl. All seemed OK and my animal lust took over so in short order I began sliding as much of me into her mouth as I could get. Looking down at her serene face and watching my cock invade her mouth was just super arousing for me. Oh shit! I pulled out just in time. I didn't want to shoot my wad in her and then be possibly liable for any damage. I shot three spurts across her face. She looked so fucking beautiful with my cum ropes across her face. I whipped out my PD and took a couple of shots, then wiped her face with a handkerchief. I looked around again - nobody. I tucked my now flaccid cock back into my pants and reached down and closed her mouth. I couldn't put the paraffin seal back over her lips so I just put it in my pocket. I took one last look at her then walked back to the stairs. I checked my PD - 5 minutes till closing time. As I walked by the Customer Service Desk, the kid looked up and said, "Hey mister, anyone else upstairs?".

"No," I replied, not looking directly at him.

"OK, thanks" he said as I walked out the store.

zamm
zamm
42 Followers