Love Droid Amy4 Ch. 05

Story Info
More fun than I had ever had shopping.
2.1k words
4.78
1.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zamm
zamm
42 Followers

This story is copyrighted by the author. All rights are reserved. This story and any portion of it may not be used or reproduced in any way or form without the express written permission of the author. If you read this story on any website other than on Literotica, it has been copied and used without the author's permission.

I googled the name of a well-known women's clothing store and was happy to see one was only 2 blocks away. When we walked in a young woman behind the check-out counter greeted us by saying they close at nine. Amy4 looked at me and said, "I need clothing that will be appropriate in a variety of settings." She didn't say anything about the clothing needing to be comfortable, or stylish or suitable for this particular season. Interesting, I thought. Amy4 immediately began walking around the store looking at the clothing with no prompting from me. I had assumed when we were walking to the store that she would probably need some direction and help from me regarding what to buy, but that assumption seemed to be faulty. She seemed to know exactly what to do. I grabbed a shopping cart and just followed her as she weaved back and forth between the aisles and racks. It didn't take her long before she had an assortment of outfits and clothing in the cart. She looked at me and said, "I believe there is a place here in which I can test these clothing articles to determine if they are appropriate for my body. Is that correct?" I responded yes, and pointed to the side of the store where the fitting rooms were. We walked over there and there were four small dressing rooms there all unoccupied. There was no store employee sitting behind the desk next to them, but there was a sign that said "If you need assistance, come to checkout".

I knew from shopping with past girlfriends that men were not allowed in the changing rooms so I sat down on a bench next to the desk. Amy4 took the clothes out of the cart and walked into one of the rooms and closed the door. Only a couple of minutes later the door opened and Amy4 stepped out. She was wearing a white crop-top with spaghetti straps and a floral pattern skirt that reached down to her mid-calf but there was a slit above the left leg that went right up to about pussy level and when she walked a very small slice of her left thigh was visible when the slit separated. Holy shit! I felt myself getting hard. She walked over to me and took my hand and turned to take me back to the dressing room. "Oh, Amy4," I said, "I can't. The store won't allow me in there with you."

She looked at me for a second or two, then she turned and took a few steps towards the checkout counter, raised her arm and waved her hand. "Hello," she said to the two women behind the counter, "Is he permitted to accompany me to the dressing room? I want his opinion on the clothing."

A young woman who looked to be a teenager looked at Amy4 and at me and then said, "Sure, it's OK" and went back to helping a woman at checkout. Amy4 took my hand and we walked to her dressing room and closed the door.

The dressing room measured about a meter and a half in both dimensions. There was a full length mirror on one wall and a bench on the opposite wall and a wall between those with a wooden bar that had six metal hooks on it and the clothing that Amy4 had chosen was hanging on the hooks. I sat down on the bench and Amy 4 turned to me and looked at me. "Do you like?" she asked. There were two indentations in the crop top where her nipples were and my eyes travelled up that slit to see a pie-shaped part of her thigh revealed by her skirt. The hard-on that had started a minute ago when I first saw her was now a full-blown erection pressing up against my jeans. Before I could respond to her question she looked down, saw the bulge in my pants and reached down to rub it. She looked in my eyes and said, "You do like" with a little smile. Then she reached down to the bottom of the crop-top and pulled it over her head and as she did her tits jiggled when they were released. Her dark nipples were prominent and pointed. She hung up the crop top then she reached around behind her and unzipped the skirt and let it fall to her feet. She was looking straight at me the entire time. She reached down, picked up the skirt and hung it up too. Her black pubic hair seemed to shine in the light. She put her hands on my shoulders and swung both her legs around mine as I was sitting there. She sat down on my lap, put her arms around my neck, looked into my eyes and then kissed me.

Whoa! I remembered the last time she kissed me it was not so impressive but this time was better, considerably better. Maybe 4 out of 10. But I had not given her any verbal feedback about her previous kisses. I had not said, do this, do that. Is it just chance, or is Amy4 learning how to kiss better? If so, this must be very powerful programming and it picks up very subtle actions for feedback. Then I forgot all about programming and feedback and just focused on this beautiful woman (droid. Droid. She's a droid.) sitting on my lap naked with her tongue in my mouth. She reached her right hand down to my crotch and started to rub my hard bulging cock beneath my jeans. Her fingers found the circular metal fastener at the top of my jeans and undid it. Then she took the zipper and pulled it down although that wasn't easy since my erection was making my jeans really tight. Next she fished through the hole in my underwear and pulled out my cock, which was now rock hard and standing straight up. She did all this while her tongue was exploring my mouth.

She ended the kiss, got on the balls of her feet to move her hips up a little off my lap, took my cock in her right hand and positioned it between her labia such that when she descended to sit on my lap again my cock slid easily inside her. Oh, yes, Amy4! After a couple of times taking part of my full length the third time my cock slid all the way into her. It was kind of like eating a delicious layered chocolate dessert that has a delicious filling at the center. You nibble that first layer and it's delicious. You taste the second layer and it's just as good. But you know that mind-blowing center is just ahead. When you taste it, it's pure bliss. That's what it felt like when they took my full cock the third time. Pure fucking pleasure. Soon she was riding me like any cowgirl rides a bucking bronco. Oh God, this was blowing my mind! With previous girlfriends I remembered times when we were having sex that our bodies were colliding at a frenetic pace, but I recalled that those periods of intense fucking couldn't last long. Our bodies just had to slow down a bit and rest and recover for awhile before we could get back to that pounding pace. Not so with Amy4. She didn't slow down. She didn't have to rest or recover. She had a motor that just kept going.

The bench I was sitting on was opposite the wall with the mirror hanging on it. I peeked around Amy4's body and could see her butt perched on my lap, her legs extending down to the floor and her black hair hanging down her back. Her ass lifted and fell and her hair was moving with the rhythm of her body as she rode me. I had not had sex very much around mirrors so I was torn between concentrating on Amy4 who was there sitting on my lap riding my cock or looking at her image in the mirror. Both were super sexy. I really loved watching her butt as she rode me and her hair flying around. I could hardly believe that I was the man who was sitting there with this lovely woman perched on my lap. It was kind of like I was a voyeur at my own sex party. Woman? Droid. She's a droid, but it was easy to forget she was a droid. She was magnificent. Her trim, petite body looked like it should belong to an athlete - maybe a gymnast, a soccer player or a swimmer. Her tits were not big but what she had seemed perfectly in proportion with the rest of her body. I know women often wish their tits were bigger but I was perfectly happy with the size of hers. Her dark areolas and nipples looked so delicious to me. I loved sucking on them. I thought she was just super-fucking-sexy.

I tried to hold back. I didn't want this to end; it was too good. But I felt the surge coming up from my balls and then I exploded deep inside her. It was probably a good thing. If we had stayed too long in that dressing room someone would have come to check on us and they likely would not let us shop there anymore. Amy4 got dressed, I zippered up and we took the clothing to the checkout. The young girl behind the checkout counter smiled at both Amy4 and I. It was almost the end of her shift and the store was closing soon. Usually sales people are anxious to wrap things up and get people out. Was she smiling because she knew what we had been doing in the dressing room? I couldn't tell and I certainly was not going to ask. In addition to the crop top and the skirt that Amy4 had modelled for me, she also chose a dark blue bib overall with little animals on it - whales, dogs, cats, chickens, fish, and ducks. It was like something that little girls would wear, really cute. Also, two crop top yoga tops, black and white and two leggings, aqua and orange. She had chosen a couple of tee shirts on the clearance table - one was blue and had a big red P and an image of a guy leaning on it dressed in colonial clothing. The other was white and had a big orange tiger paw on it. I paid for the clothing and the young girl bagged it up and handed it to me. "Have a great evening" she said looking into my eyes and smiling. It made me wonder again if she knew what Amy4 and I had been up to in there. She had a sly little smile on her lips. I took the bag, thanked her, and Amy4 and I left the store.

Amy4 slipped her arm into mine and we walked down the street towards home. I was feeling very content, but there was something bothering me at the back of my mind. As we walked down the sidewalk, I asked her, "Why did you want me to go into the dressing room with you? I was sitting outside the dressing room. You could have easily come out of the dressing room to show me how those clothes looked on you."

She looked over at me, "I know many men have a fantasy about that, sex in a dressing room. Why? Did it displease you?"

I was a little stunned. "No, I wasn't displeased at all. How do you know that men have a fantasy about sex in a dressing room?" I asked. In fact, I did have that fantasy, and I just got to live it, which was fabulous.

"I just know" she replied.

My feeling of contentment continued, walking down the sidewalk with a beautiful woman on my arm, but a small part of my mind was processing what she had just said. She just knew. She just knew. So, she was programmed with this information. All the way back to the apartment building I was wondering what else might have been programmed into her, what other things she just knew.

zamm
zamm
42 Followers