Love in a Changed World Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take much more of this. My third orgasm in the span of ten or fifteen minutes was building. Pudge started to tighten around me. Judging from that and Nadia's increase thrusting and panting, they both were nearing orgasm as I was. I tried to hold out. I put my hands on her waist in an effort to slow things. All that did was tip Nadia off. She grabbed my hands and pinned them to the cushioned back to of the bench. It wasn't like I was going anywhere -- Pudge had me impossibly trapped already. I think Nadia wanted a part in my domination.

The effect of the Nadia leaning forward to pin my hands was to make Pudge lean back. Her head was next to mine. "Cum inside me," she commanded. I looked at Nadia, who nodded. Permission was nice, but it wasn't like I was going to decide anyway. Pudge turned and resumed her kiss with my wife. My balls tightened and I start to cum, but Pudge and Nadia beat me there.

Pudge's pussy tightened even more, and my cum was again trapped. She pulsed and thrusted with her orgasm. Nadia convulsed as well. The stimulation made my urgency to spew even greater. My balls and cock spasmed harder and harder, but it was useless. I was mere mortal pumping against the power of a goddess. My whole body spasmed in support of my frail ejaculation. The convulsion drew Pudge's attention as her orgasm subsided. She relaxed her pussy's clamp.

Cum shot into her and she pulsed at the sensation. It was like she was draining my body of its life energy. I remember my cock pulsing three more times before I blacked out from the exertion.

12