Love in a Changed World Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to reply to her implied slight against my staying power. I mean, the little guy was going against world-champion dick sucking, Vegas-level ass grinding, hands with grip strength that could crush coal, and pussies with grip strength that could turn that coal into diamonds -- give him a break. "You know I... "

I was cut short, and Nadia held my wrapped arms even more tightly, bent forward slightly pulling my feet just off the floor and spun around. She pressed me up against the back wall of the shower and held me there with the crush of her body. She clamped her thighs tightly around my dick as she pulsed her inner thigh muscles. Well, if I'm going to be crushed to death, this is certainly a way to go.

I felt the temperature change and saw the steam flow out as the shower door opened. "You bitches know we have a boat to catch right?" It was Pudge. She'd just finished her workout. Of course it took longer, I thought -- if Nadia is "a beast" in the gym, Pudge is Cthulhu. I don't even want to think what she added to the punishing regimen Midge outlined. She walked through the spray pausing to rinse her sweat off and pressed herself into Nadia and took her in a deep kiss.

Nadia released my arms as she embraced Pudge. Not that I was going anywhere. The effect on me was a little like going from being run over by a steamroller to being run over by two steamrollers. It was definitely worse, but it's hard to say it mattered at that point. Nadia rocked her hips just a little. Between the softness of her skin, the warmth of the water, and the slipperiness of the soap her subtle movement felt amazing. It was nice to know she hadn't forgotten about me. There kissing built to a crescendo -- I know there was water and soap, but I swear I felt Nadia gush some as Pudge kissed her. That nearly made me blow a load right there -- not that said load would have to wait very much longer.

They broke their kiss and Pudge said, "Christ, girl, if sex was food, you'd be 500lbs. I thought I walked around with an itch, but you must have full-on poison ivy." Then she looked down at my dick poking out through Nadia's crux. "Well," she said as she handled it while teasing Nadia pussy, "I see you got yourself a toy there. You know they make these in grown-up sizes, right?"

"I'm right here, you know." I reported from my flesh/shower wall confinement. All that got me was Pudge pressing harder into Nadia who was, in turn pressed harder into me.

"Mean, it's like a dick, but, like, smaller," She went on.

I protested. "I will have you know that I of just over average -guk."

I was cut off as her free hand slapped over mouth. I tried to turn away from the hand gag, but she just pressed my head against the wall. She smiled at me over Nadia's shoulder as I helplessly squirmed.

"You know," Pudge said to Nadia, "I could get you one -- a bigger one -- twice that size even -- with a suction cup. Sticks right to the wall." I made noises in protest. "And," Pudge went on, "It. Doesn't. Talk. Back." She punctuated each word by easing her press against my head, then bouncing it off the rear wall. The she said to Nadia, "What do you think -- 30 seconds?"

Nadia laughed, "I don't know. He's been cumming every few hours since we got here. How about 25?" They both laughed.

"Whd arth uh gugs tawging abuug," I mouthed, trying figure out what they meant. Then I knew

"Ugh Gudd."

While I was trying to figure it out Nadia started rapidly pulse her inner thigh muscles. Pudge teased the tip of my cock with her fingers and pressed it upward into the Nadia's hairless lips. She pressed into Nadia and kissed her. Nadia gushed over my cock again.

"One Mississippi, two Mississippi, Three Mississippi," Nadia counted.

I couldn't talk. It felt so amazing the tease of Pudge's tongue, the pulsing of Nadia's thigh muscles, and the gentle rocking back and forth of her hips which had now accelerated combined in to and overwhelming sensation. I grunted against instantly cumming.

"Ten Mississippi, Eleven Mississippi, Twelve Mississippi," Nadia was relentless.

I tensed as best I could, but Nadia and Pudge's combine crush was too much for me to flex against. I could barely breathe - Pudge's hand over my mouth added to the anoxic euphoria

"15 Mississippi, 16 Mississippi, 17 Mississippi," Nadia kept on counting.

Pudge broke their kiss, she looked at me over Nadia's shoulder and smiled. "He can't hold it. He's too weak," She laughed, and commanded, "Cum now, weakling."

I could do nothing but comply as ribbons of cum flew across the shower -- some hitting the far wall. I sprayed my seed everywhere. It kept pumping and pumping.

"Twenty-two seconds," Pudge laughed, "Quite the display of staying power, really, sir, bravo!"

They weren't done with me.

They locked back into a kiss and started fingering each other furiously. Nadia squeezed me even harder with her thighs and rocked rapidly back and forth. My cock stayed hard but was tingling with overwhelming sensation. I struggled to breathe under their crush. My arms were free. I pushed against fruitlessly against Nadia to get some breathing room. Pudge I think sensed what I was doing and almost sadistically pressed harder into Nadia. My cock was on fire. At this point it seemed like a matter of what would happen first: me being crushed into a bloody pulp or the two of them cumming.

I could feel Nadia start to tremble -- thank god. She pulsed even faster and harder against my dick. I stopped trying to free myself. All resistance fell away as I focused on breathing and the electric waves flooding from my trapped dick to my melting brain. I started shooting cum against Pudge. The two of them panted in unison, then moaned at once. Nadia kept up the pulsing of my spent dick, but there was no more to give. Nadia let out a whimper and held her breath. Pudge followed a half second latter. Punctuating her orgasm by pressing harder still into the taller woman -- and, by extension, my much less sturdy frame. Nadia reached an arm out an threw a lever on the wall. A deluge of warm water fell on use from above. Pudge released my mouth and the pressure against my weak body relented enough for me to take a full inhale pretty much right at that moment, so I got a nice lung full of water, much to my tormenters' amusement.

As a I coughed it up, the girls soaped each other up. Then they did the same to me by rubbing me between their lathered bodies. Another, flood from above rinsed up all. We got out and toweled off. Nadia wrapped hers around me using it to pull me into her. I was still wobbly on my feet. She kissed me and said, "That was nice, but I can't wait to fuck you on a boat."

I nodded and wondered how I would manage that.

"Christ, girl," It was Pudge, wrapping her chiseled torso in a towel, "You just ate."

12