Love in a Harem Ch. 06

Story Info
Ayisha officially becomes a Princess.
3.2k words
4.5
2.2k
1
1

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Ayisha is led back to the Emira's apartments, where her new mother asks her to sign an adoption certificate, officially making the Emir and Emira Shamina her legal parents. She adds her signature to those of her new parents and while it is being put into a document case to be legally notarised, Ummi (mother) and Ayisha embrace joyously. Next is the Islamic marriage contract (a prenuptial agreement) that outlines the rights and responsibilities of the groom and bride. It also specifies that she will reside in the Royal Harem for her whole life. She will attend her husband, as required by him for the purpose of procreation, in his apartments in the Royal Palace. She will receive an endowment of US$1 million per month for her whole life, for this she gives up any right to initiate divorce. In compensation, she is permitted to form meaningful and intimate relationships within the Royal Harem. Her husband has the right to divorce but her whole life income and life in the Royal Harem are guaranteed. She reads the contract carefully, adds her signature to that of Sheikh Ibrahim and it is put into the document case to be legally notarised.

The 'Nikah' (wedding ceremony) is simple and brief, with the bride and groom groups separated by gender in different rooms. The officiant is an eunuch familiar with Islamic law that visits each room separately. Having conducted the ceremony with Sheikh Ibrahim, he arrives at the Emira's apartments in the Royal Harem. He asks Ayisha if she consents to the marriage and if she is marrying of her own free will. Ayisha demonstrates her free will by repeating the word "qabul" (I accept) three times. She signs the Nikaahnama (marriage contract) alongside her new husband's signature, making the marriage legal according to civil and religious law, she is now married to the Crown Prince and is the adopted daughter of the Emir. The contract and signatures are witnessed by the signatures of Le Maître and the officiant. The document case is offered to the officiant who legally notarises both Ayisha's adoption certificate and the prenuptial agreement, putting both in the document case. He then presents the document case containing the adoption certificate, prenuptial agreement and the marriage contract to Le Maître for safekeeping in the Harem Vault.

After the Nikah, Ayisha is accompanied to the heavy internal door that marks the threshold between the Royal Harem and the Royal Palace, although the former is of course part of the latter. Ibrahim awaits her on the other side of the door. Emira Shamina gives the sign and the door is ceremoniously unlocked, then Ayisha and her retinue cross the threshold. Ibrahim greets her and places a wedding ring on the ring finger of her right hand. Ayisha reciprocates. With her hand resting on his, the Zaffa, a procession that loudly announces the couple's wedding, attends them into a large hall. Ibrahim leads her up the steps onto a dais, on which there are two comfortable thrones facing the guests. From these seats Ibrahim and Ayisha reign as king and queen of the reception. As soon as Ayisha and Ibrahim are seated, a sherbet drink is passed to the guests, and all drink to their health. Ayisha and Ibrahim then move each other's ring from their right hand to the left.

The Walimah (wedding banquet) begins. Ayisha and Ibrahim have the first dance, after which the other wedding guests join in. During pauses in the dancing, the guests are entertained by belly dancers, acrobats and singers. Guests dance and sing for the newlyweds. Ayisha and Ibrahim cut the cake, which is several layers high. Turning away from the guests, Ayisha tosses her bouquet over her head to the gathered young ladies, whomever catches the bouquet is seen as the next to marry. Next, Ayisha and Ibrahim open the buffet for their guests. There is a wide variety of salads, meats, stews, sweets, fruits, and other Arab cuisine dishes.

After everyone has eaten, Ibrahim and Ayisha take their leave of family and guests. With her hand resting on his, the Crown Prince and his Princess process regally from the hall, followed only by two of his personal bodyguards. They arrive at an impressively heavy door with an armed guard on either side, one opens the door for them. Ibrahim takes Ayisha up in his arms and carries her over the threshold and into the official private apartments of the Crown Prince. He gently puts her down on her feet and they embrace, kissing each other passionately.

As they kiss, he removes a piece of her clothing, first her veil then a long French kiss. Next he carefully unbuttons her dress and easing it forward off her arms, lets it fall to her feet. He kisses her neck, ears, nose, neck and shoulders. She feels like Cinderella having been found by Prince Charming and smiles happily, because her life now feels just like a fairy tale. She has been transformed from a 'yet to be employed secretary' into a Princess. He lifts her slip and gasps at her beauty covered by the tiny triangle of white lace, kissing his way around it. She raises her arms and he removes the slip over her head. They embrace in another passionate kiss then he takes her up into his arms again and carries her into the bedroom, where her very own Aladdin puts her down in a sitting position on the bed. He unfastens her bra and pulls it off her arms then lets it drop to the floor. He suckles gently on each breast making her more aroused than she can ever remember. He motions for her to lie back and then removes her g-string to reveal her sex. He kisses her intimately, enjoying the aroma of her bodywash and perfumes, not to mention her flavour.

They rise from the bed, he turns on some music then bows formally to her: "My beautiful Princess, may I beg the honour and total pleasure of this dance?" Her inner slut does a cartwheel of joy because a CMNF (clothed male, naked female) formal dance is one of her enduring and favourite fantasies. Ayisha's heart is bursting with love and desire for her husband, reflecting that she has never before made love without using contraception. She whispers, following his lead: "My handsome Prince, there is nothing I desire more at this moment" indicating a greater desire that she expects to be fulfilled so soon after the dance. He takes her in his arms and her dream continues. The only extra she might desire is if they were doing it in front of their guests at the wedding reception. The dance over and with her hormones in full flight, he lays her on the bed and removes her shoes. As she moves to help him undress, he says that it will be faster if he does it himself.

True to his word, it seems only a minute before he lies on the bed with her in his arms and his readiness to enter her is very apparent. As they kiss he runs a finger gently between her lips and is delighted to find she is already wet with arousal. It seems as if he reads her mind, unprotected sex could lead to pregnancy and for the first time, she wants to have children, he whispers: "Are you ready to start making a baby with me?" and she replies directly from her heart: "Absolutely, there is nothing I desire more than to give you a family my love!" He motions her into the missionary position and suckles on her clitoris in wonderful pulses until she becomes incoherent and can only moan in pleasure. He tells her that the only thing he cares about is her, but concedes that when they become a family, it will be the icing on the cake. She is determined to be the best wife that she can possibly be.

With that, Ibrahim positions himself ready to consummate their marriage and she responds by wrapping her legs around him and locking her ankles. He eases himself inside her entrance and she is ecstatic to feel him inside her again, she clenches and he moans at the encouraging pressure. He slowly pushes deeper and deeper until she feels his appendages against her bottom drawing a satisfied "mmm" from her. Ayisha is impressed that he has found a way to pace himself to extend their mutual pleasure and feels their bodies melting together to be as one, their mouths complete the union. Everything is as it should be, She submitting to her man who in turn loves and will care for & protect her.

Ibrahim resumes his thrusts, taking care to ensure that he pleasures her. He speeds up then after a few thrusts, pauses then resumes slowly having successfully delayed his orgasm. He whispers in her ear that he wants them both to be on cloud nine when he "sends his seed to find her precious egg". She moans softly as waves of pleasure pass through her belly, having never heard him express himself in such a way. He increases the pace of his thrusts and she feels her approaching orgasm which she announces with a loud "Yes, yes, yes!" Recognising the significance of her cry, he increases the pace of his thrusts, and joins in the orgasmic chorus with a roar as they climax together. She clenches trying to encourage every little swimmer from him while he tries to send her the greatest number of little swimmers possible. As his thrusts slow they hold each other tightly, to keep her filled with his manhood for as long as they can.

Eventually, they lie still and even their breathing sounds loud to Ayisha who is convinced that she can hear his heart beating, for her. As he withdraws, she shuffles down him and takes his manhood into her mouth. Sucking it clean, licking it while still inside her mouth. He returns the favour, licking her clean and then they engage in a long French kiss, tasting their mixed body fluids. When the kiss ends, she says: "Does that count as consummating a marriage, or should we do it again?" They laugh and agree to do it again, twice just to be sure. Ibrahim adores his Ayisha and knows he has made the best possible choice in choosing her as his lifelong partner. In between making love, they sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

When the morning sun peeks around the curtains they wake, still in their embrace after a wonderful wedding night. Ibrahim suggests: "Perhaps my Princess, you should stay lying on the bed for a few hours. We can place cushions under your spread knees to give my little swimmers every chance to reach your precious egg. This way you can avoid our mixed juices dripping from you. I can also do some writing at the end of the bed and be able to feast my eyes on your beauty every 60 to 90 seconds". She laughs: "Would my Prince make a spectacle of his Princess that servants might see and gossip about? You will have the daily opportunity and delight of the visual feast you enjoy now, from a much closer point of view and of repeated opportunities and delights at re-fertilisation?" He kisses her lotus saying: "I love and adore you" to which she replies: "Hey! I'm up here". They collapse laughing together in a heap on the bed.

After an intimate shower Ibrahim dresses and Ayisha wraps a huge fluffy bath sheet around her. Sounds are heard in the lounge and he tells her that he has a surprise for her that he hopes she will enjoy. They go out into the lounge to see Le Maitre and Meher, her former belly dance teacher, awaiting them. They both bow from the waist and hold the bowing position. She carries some clothes for Ayisha to wear. She is speechless for about 2 seconds: "I'm so happy to see you, I thought that we'd never meet again. Meher comes forward and respectfully kneels to kiss the hem of her ... towel! Ayisha remembers her manners and asks Meher to sit with her on the couch.

She looks to Ibrahim who explains: "My Princess, everybody was delighted with your enthusiasm and progress in just two belly dance lessons. Your regret at leaving Meher behind was reported to me so after agreement with my mother, Emira Shamina, I telephoned her and asked if she would like to return to the Royal Harem. I explained that she would be in your service and assume, under your supervision, responsibility for all belly dancing tuition, standards and performances in the Royal Harem. Your Official Companion Amina will, if you agree, remain in your service as Meher's assistant. Both ladies will reside with you in your apartments. Seeing her here and smiling, tells you that she accepted the offer immediately and most happily". Ayisha smiles and thanks her husband formally, restraining herself from running to and hugging him with the risk of losing the towel retaining her regal serenity.

Ibrahim says: "Let it be so" and Le Maître bows to show his understanding. Ayisha rises and announces: "If Le Maître would be kind enough to wait and Meher will please come with me to help me dress, I shall become more presentable". Le Maître bows from the waist: "Yes, my Princess" and Meher rises smiling happily: "Yes my Princess" and accompanies her to the bedroom where the discarded items of her wedding outfit can be seen around the bed, announcing loud and clearly the reason for her current appearance. When the door clicks shut, Ayisha embraces Meher and tells her how delighted she is to see her. Meher reciprocates and assures her that although she didn't presume to seek such advancement, she was delighted with the invitation to return to the Royal Palace and even more delighted to be in her service.

As Meher dresses Ayisha, it becomes clear by her lingering sensual touch that their relationship could become special and wonders how that might be received by Amina. She dismisses the thought which can be resolved later, and just enjoys the moment. So much has happened, from being one of many concubines to becoming a Princess in her own right and wife to the Crown Prince. There are so many adjustments she will have to make, but for now she must ensure her behaviour and demeanour is always regal and brings honour to her new family.

Ayisha, now dressed in a full-length purple dress, returns to the lounge with Meher. Ibrahim tells her that he must attend a meeting of the Council and taking her in his arms, suggests that she return to the Royal Harem. They kiss and Ayisha leaves with Le Maître and Meher while Ibrahim goes off in the opposite direction. Back inside the Royal Harem, with the door locked securely behind them, Le Maître leads them to Emira Shamina's apartments where they meet Amina. He knocks and Ayisha is admitted with Meher and Amina, the door closes behind them and Le Maître goes to other duties. After bowing and kissing her mother's hem, Ayisha sits beside her mother, while Meher and Amina kneel on cushions. Exchanging pleasantries, Ayisha calls her new mother "Ummi" and says that she is delighted beyond measure. Ayisha is asked how she enjoyed her wedding, to which she replies that it was a most wonderful occasion but the events have left her quite exhausted and they all laugh knowing her meaning exactly.

It is time for Emira Shamina's daily walk in the Harem gardens and she asks if her daughter and her ladies would like to join her (a polite command rather than invitation). They are delighted to accept her invitation and the four ladies, accompanied by armed eunuchs make their way down the stairs to the garden doors. The garden is breathtakingly beautiful, trees and bushes all around it providing both a visual screen and a thick physical screen to prevent entry. It being within the highly protected complex of the Royal Palace makes intrusion highly unlikely and certain death by beheading for any intruder. There is an impressive fountain in the centre surrounded by beds of colourful flowers. Everything is so luxuriant that it all must get plenty of water and nutrition. The peace and calm is only broken by the soft sound of rippling water from the fountain and irrigation channels.

As they walk slowly along the multitude of pathways the Emira, the new Sheikha, Amina and Meher make small talk and even the successful consummation of the marriage is covered. Ayisha is surprised to find that such a personal matter causes her no embarrassment, and concludes she has the best possible mother-daughter relationship possible. Arriving at a gazebo, the two ladies sit hand in hand on a swinging seat while Meher and Amina sit on cushions close-by. The armed eunuchs stand attentively at either side of the gazebo. Coffee and biscuits arrive and are served. The four women could not be happier, it feels like they are in paradise.

After a couple of happy peaceful hours have passed, the party goes inside to the cool of Emira Shamina's apartment. Shamina says that she and her dearest daughter will take some rest and after Meher and Amina have undressed them and closed all the shutters, they leave the bedroom to get to know each other in the lounge. Ummi takes her daughter in her arms and they cuddle and kiss so that the ambient temperature seems to rise further rather than fall, but is it them? They go into the bathroom to find the pool ready for use and enter the water, immediately feeling relief.

Sat on the built-in seat, legs wide open like whores, so the water can refresh every part of their body. They kiss and fondle each other like young girls experimenting with their sexuality. Ummi is particularly interested in the condition of her daughter's intimate parts after the consummation of her marriage and prompts her daughter to sit on the edge of the pool so she can inspect her closely. Her inspection is as intimate as it can be without a vaginal speculum, but she has her fingers, mouth and tongue to assist her. Ayisha enjoys the inspection more than any other, gasping and moaning her pleasure at Ummi's experienced touch. It isn't long before Ummi has her daughter on the edge of ecstasy and exciting her clitoris with pulsed sucking and her g-spot with fingers hooked inside her, brings her to orgasm. Ummi collects her nectar like a bee flitting from flower to flower. Their French kiss feels like a Royal Seal of Approval on each other. They reverse roles and Ayisha enjoys giving her mother the same experience, after learning from Ummi in practice.

They wash each other, intimately, lovingly and sensually. Then they pat each other dry with large fluffy towels, that they wrap around themselves and return to the bedroom just in time to be dressed by Meher and Amina. Ummi offers them the use of the pool and they accept with big smiles. The ladies go hand in hand into the lounge and the girls disappear into the bathroom. The ladies bless the girls when they find freshly made iced sherbet awaiting them. They are both curious to know how the girls are getting on with each other. Ummi wonders which of the girls her daughter would choose if she could only retain one of them and coincidentally, her daughter is pondering the same question.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers