Love in a Harem Ch. 07

Story Info
Sisters of the Ring.
2.5k words
4.5
1.9k
1
1

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Uumii suggests that Ayisha spends some time in private with Meher and Amina to assess if they will contribute to her peace and happiness rather than destroy her serenity by competing with each other, or worse. Ayisha confesses that the thought had crossed her mind and with her permission will spend the rest of the day with them, unless summoned by Ibrahim of course. Uumii gives her permission gladly and they embrace enjoying a long tongue tingling kiss before the girls return from the pool.

When Meher and Amina return from the pool, they are smiling and holding hands. Uumii and Ayisha exchange knowing glances at what they hope is a promising sign. Led by Ayisha they take their leave of the Sheikha and go to the apartments of the Crown Princess, she still can't believe her new position. Coffee and biscuits are served to them as they sit together on the upper floor of her lounge. Ayisha starts by saying it has been a busy time and she regrets not being able to spend more time with them both. She is ready to ask them how they have been getting on in her absence but it is unnecessary because Amina tells her that, to help Meher settle in, she has invited her to share her bedroom.

Ayisha smiles happily, knowing the room has a double bed: "I am so pleased that you are sharing, would you like a new and larger bed?" Amina and Meler exchange smiles and say that it would be wonderful. Amina asks if her Princess would consider joining them on occasion. Ayisha already has an established lesbian relationship with Amina and watching Meher's expression linked with her suggestive touches when dressing her after the wedding night, helps her decide to ask the question: "Meher, is such a three way lesbian relationship something you desire? It would have to be exclusive if I, a member of the Royal Family, am involved, i.e. there could be no other liaisons with women for you". Meher says: "There is nothing I desire more than to be yours, my Princess, with all my heart". Ayisha asks them to summon Le Maître and goes into her bedroom.

When Ayisha returns, smiling broadly she sits with them again. She shows them a platinum ring featuring a ruby surrounded by diamonds, they admire it closely and proclaim its beauty. She asks them if she had two more made, exactly like it, would they be prepared to wear it on their right ring finger as a symbol of their undying love for each other? Their faces show delight and then say that they would wear it with love and with pride. Ayisha says it could be explained as the symbol of their very own sorority. There is a knock at the door, which Amina answers and admits Le Maître without asking permission since he was summoned. He bows from the waist and Ayisha bids him approach.

He kneels and kisses the hem of her dress and she asks him to stand. She shows him the ring: "Le Maître, I desire three identical copies of this ring to be made. They will be worn on the right ring finger of my two Companions, Amina and Meher. Is this a mission that you could expedite for me?" He says that he would be delighted to be entrusted with her mission. Ayisha smiles handing the ring into his safekeeping and asks whether her Companions should accompany him to the jeweller to ensure the new rings will be the correct size for their right ring fingers. He says: "My Princess, that is a wonderful idea. If they could be spared, they could visit the jeweller immediately". Ayisha says: "Let it be so, we shall become 'Sisters of the Ring'" and returns the beaming smiles of her Companions. All bow from the waist and depart on her mission, she chuckles to herself that being the Crown Princess may impose a lot of restraints, but it can also be fun!

Ayisha decides to catch up on some sleep and goes to her bedroom where she undresses and gets into bed just covered by a nice cool cotton sheet. She falls asleep almost immediately and sleeps soundly for a couple of hours. When she wakes, Meher and Amina are standing at the end of her bed smiling to her. She asks what they are doing there, and taps the bed either side of her in invitation to sit with her and chat.

Ayisha smiles at the ambiguity of her error as they undress quickly, slip under the sheet and cuddle up either side of her. Ayisha laughs: "Does this mean Amina has told you about our informality when alone together. Meher responds, finding it hard not to address her as Princess or Sheikha: "Yes Ayisha, she has and we can't express how delighted we are, that in addition to being your Companions, you have created our own little love nest, The Sisters of the Ring. The ring is exquisite and we adore both the idea and our Crown Princess". Amina laughs: "There, I knew she'd find a way to say Princess!" They all laugh and cuddle together. Ayisha says that she feels so lucky to have two such adorable lovers, but they think they are the lucky ones!

Inevitably hands start wandering but Ayisha has her arms wrapped round the other two who don't move to release her. Amina's hand wanders south to find Ayisha's temple and like any worshipper, she devotes herself to the task in hand which is to find all the points of Ayisha's beautiful folds that show a positive reaction to her fingers and tongue. Meanwhile, Meher is enjoying Ayisha's fragrance and taste as they kiss passionately at the same time gently circling her nipple with a fingernail. Ayisha feels Amina's fingers enter her and at the same time her lips close on her clitoris making her moan softly, she is so aroused and when Meyer's tongue enters her mouth she sucks on it. Amina says that Ayisha is deliciously wet and Meyer moves to sit astride her so that her beautifully hairless sex touches Ayisha's mouth. She inhales Meyer's fragrance and can't resist running her tongue up and down between her folds.

Ayisha says: "My darlings, I couldn't have imagined such divine pleasure. Thank you so much". Meher replies: "Sweet Ayisha, perhaps some insights into the pleasures of lesbian love will enhance your life as it has ours. It is our delight to help you achieve as many of these pleasures as you wish". Ayisha giggles: "I am persuaded that you both have experiences to share that will enrich my life, and I welcome them". With that she flicks Meher's hood several times with her tongue enjoying her taste and fragrance while Amina starts to finger fuck her making her suckle on Meher's clitoris in a chain reaction, like hips reacting to knee movements in the Egyptian Shimmy. Ayisha traces her finger from Meher's folds along her perineum to her anus, it feels smooth and so very intimate, so much so that it draws a moan of pleasure from Meher and from Ayisha due to Amina's attentions.

Ayisha feels intoxicated by Meher's exotic fragrance and taste then spreading her labia probes her wet entrance with her tongue. She circles her finger around her anal opening and teasingly puts the tip of her finger inside her and swirls it sensuously round and round while moving her mouth to suckle on her clitoris. Meher moans become louder and more frequent with the dual stimulation and Ayisha joins her as a result of Amina's delicious attentions. Ayisha's body feels so alive. It isn't long before Ayisha and Meher are on the edge, moaning their pleasure loudly and their sublime treatments are intensified. Ayisha and Amina are rewarded for their attentions as they happily receive the nectar from Meher and Ayisha, revelling decadently in the flavour of their lovers. Amina comes up to join the others and they French kiss until their nectar has been shared among all three.

Amina has selflessly applied her pleasure giving to Ayisha but has not yet received any attention. The situation is rapidly solved by Ayisha slipping down between her legs and lifting them over her shoulders. She inserts two fingers inside her and seeks her spot while suckling on her clitoris, Amina is aroused and already wet providing an immediate reward for Ayisha. Meanwhile Meher is engaged in tongue dancing with Amina while titillating her nipple. Amina is so deeply engaged with her lovers that she doesn't realise she has started to moan her pleasure. Ayisha finds Amina's g-spot and gently rubs it lubricated by her wetness, at the same time she starts to suckle in pulses. Amina moans loudly into Meher's mouth who moves down to suckle on her nipple. Amina feels her body come alive and waves of pleasure ripple through her sex. She cries out loudly as she gains her release, coating Ayisha's mouth with her nectar.

Meher licks Amina's nectar from Ayisha's lips and chin then they French kiss and pass her delicious offering from mouth to mouth until all have enjoyed her taste. The cuddle together happily none, especially the elder Meher and Amina, having ever thought they could find such love and sex in a Harem. Three might be a crowd to some, but to them it is paradise. After a while they decide to take a shower to refresh themselves. Ayisha mentions how she would like to be allowed to wear the same outfits they wore in the Harem where they first met. The others agree that it would be more comfortable in the heat. Ayisha decides to ask Sheikha Shamina if the Royal Harem rules and traditions would allow it.

In the shower, they leisurely wash each other, being careful not to ignite more fires in the heat of the afternoon. But, they cannot resist being sensuous and intimate as well as being very attentive to Ayisha, who loves it more than she can say. As they are patting each other dry, Ayisha tells them how very important they are to her and as this verbal parcel is passed from one to another, it is unwrapped until they have each confessed their love for the other two. As they dress, Ayisha says that she cannot wait until all three are wearing the same ring which will be a symbol of their love and devotion.

Back in the lounge, Ayisha receives a message from her Prince sending his sincerest apology that must dine with his father, the Emir. It would be cruel for him to have her wait for him only to be too tired to enjoy his Princess. He ends by declaring his everlasting love for her and devotion to her. He thinks her idea for the three sorority rings is a wonderful idea and that she should tell the jeweller to add it to the account of the Crown Prince. She writes a reply for the servant to take back to Ibrahim saying that she understands the affairs of state must have an impact on the Crown Prince. She thanks him for his generosity in paying for the rings. Ending that she loves and adores her Prince more than she can say and looks forward to the next opportunity they have to be alone together. The servant leaves with her reply.

Ayisha asks Meher and Amina if they will sleep in her bed and keep her company tonight. They both smile broadly and say that they will. Ayisha whispers: "I wonder if there is a suitable position where all three of us are providing pleasure with mouth and fingers, while at the same time all three of us are receiving pleasure from mouth and fingers taking us to orgasm". Both Meher and Amina believe they might be able to help in such a matter and the Sisters of the Ring laugh together.

In the relative cool of the evening, the Sisters of the Ring eat their evening meal consisting mainly of a cold collation of cheeses, pickles, fish and salad followed by a variety of fruits and mango sorbet. They continue to chat about anything and everything but all are looking forward to seeing the best solution for Ayisha's triangle of pleasure conundrum. As the sun sets and it get dark, they go into Ayisha's bedroom and help each other to undress. They are all aroused but possibly Ayisha the most as she can only imagine what is going to happen.

Meher and Amina get her to lie face up on the bed and Amina, on her knees, slithers down Ayisha until they are both mouth to pussy in the classic 69 position. Meher kneels on the bed facing Amina's pussy. She edges forward, lifting Amina's legs until they are over her shoulders and her pussy is touching Ayisha's mouth. Meher giggles: "Scene 1 The Triangle, Take 1, Action!" the girls laugh and mouths and fingers start to delight the closest available pussy. Ayisha can only imagine what they look like but with a pussy at her mouth it would be rude not to give it pleasure, which she does with delight. Meyer's fragrance intoxicates her as she slides her tongue between her labia and licks up toward her hood where she suckles for a minute or two and then slides her tongue downwards toward her entrance.

In the meantime Amina is doing much the same to Ayisha but with the tip of a wet finger moving slowly in and out of her bottom. Ayisha, really turned on, finger fucks Meher's bottom in the same way. The girls start to moan, softly at first but as the stimulation continues it gets louder. Meher and Ayisha are conscious of Amina's inverted position and increase the pace and intensity of their stimulation. Meher tastes divine and Ayisha twirls her finger as it fucks her bottom and she tongues her sex. Amina is working her magic on Ayisha and one after the other they scream their release, Ayisha is delighted to feel Meher squirt into her open mouth just as she does the same. They don't move for a minute, busily licking every precious drop.

Without changing the position relative to each other, they shuffle onto their sides and raise their uppermost leg so the same beautiful face is touching the same exquisite pussy. Meher giggles: "Scene 2 The Triangle, Take 1, Action!" the girls laugh and apply themselves eagerly to their tasks. This time Ayisha tries to give even greater pleasure to Meher and nibbles very gently along her labia bringing an immediate moan of approval. She flicks her tongue between her labia alternating with the gentle nibbles.

Amina is licking her perineum as she massages her clitoris, it feels the best ever. Now they are all lying down they can take their time, listening carefully to responses to ensure she is giving pleasure. Inevitably, the levels of arousal rise and so does the level of activity, the noise level rises as a direct result. Ayisha's tongue and finger is working its magic on Meher's sex and very soon they have their second orgasm, one after the other: Sisters-in-Synch. This time they linger with each face pressed to the pussy of a lover and everything is perfect. Eventually they turn to cuddle together French kissing and licking each other's faces. It isn't long before they fall asleep.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers