Love in a Harem Ch. 08

Story Info
Appropriate outfits for the Royal Harem.
3.5k words
4.07
4.3k
3
1

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Ayisha, Amina & Meher wake refreshed and rejuvenated the next morning. After showering together, Ayisha dresses in the Harem uniform she used to wear before being made a favourite. Around her waist is an elegantly draped gold link chain. From the central part of the chain, front and rear is draped between her legs a beautiful, sheer, baby pink fabric reaching almost to floor level. The curtain-like folds in the sheer fabric almost, but not quite, hide her charms. She isn't wearing any underwear or footwear. She also wears a bra of matching sheer fabric in a double layer but edged in gold, without the folds in the fabric her areola and nipples are visible through the fabric. She feels cool, which is the main point, but also very sexy. Amina is wearing the same outfit but in royal blue and Meher wears it in emerald green. Their beaming smiles add brilliance to their beauty.

After they take breakfast, Ayisha asks Meher to summon Le Maître. When he arrives he pays the proper respect but recognising the outfits worn by the lowest of concubines looks confused. Ayisha explains that the heat of the previous afternoon was almost unbearable, particularly for Amina and herself who are used to a much cooler climate. She goes on to explain that she wishes to ask her dear mother to see their mode of dress and decide whether they may wear it in the Royal Harem when it is so hot for them. She would not presume to ask the Emira to call upon her to inspect their clothing and asks if the corridor may be closed in order for them to visit her apartments unseen. Le Maître says that he understands the situation and applauds both her modesty and consideration for the Royal Family. With that he asks permission to wait upon the Emira. It is granted and he leaves.

It seems no time at all before Le Maître returns and Amina admits him. Ayisha feels a little apprehensive and hopes the Emira doesn't think her reckless or ill-considered. After kneeling to kiss the hem of her covering, she asks him to stand. As he stands she can see him smiling, which he wasn't when he came into the room. She asks how her message was received and he cannot contain himself any further: "My Princess, it is my great pleasure to inform you of the Emira's joy at receiving your message. She requests the pleasure of your company in her apartments at your earliest convenience, dressed exactly as you are now, no shielding of eyes, or looking away is necessary in her Harem. She asks initially that you come alone with me, your Companions will be asked to join you there later, i.e. I will come to collect them". The Sisters look to each other smiling hopefully and Ayisha asks him to lead the way.

As Ayisha enters the Emira's apartments, Ummi rises and comes to greet her arms open in welcome: "Welcome my beautiful and wise daughter". Ayisha goes to her flustered at not observing protocol by bowing first and Ummi wraps her arms around her. She feels one arm moving behind her and a moment later the door closes with a click. They are alone and taking her hand, Ummi leads her to sit beside her on the long seat under the window, she chuckles: "I don't know really where to start, so let's try the beginning! First I want to apologise for not realising how uncomfortable it would be for someone from a temperate climate in our afternoon heat. I have a lasting remedy to suggest shortly but I am bursting to tell you how proud I am at the novel way in which you have ensured a peaceful calm endures in your apartments. I refer of course to the worries we both had regarding Amina and the arrival of Meher and to your imaginative creation of a sorority named The Sisters of the Ring. Congratulations, that was pure inspiration and wisdom".

She takes Ayisha in her arms and kisses her on the lips. She takes Ayisha by surprise when she slips to her knees, opens Ayisha's legs then kisses her intimately. Ayisha gasps and responds by gently caressing Ummi's hair as she licks between her labia and kisses her pearl. She looks up to Ayisha with a beaming smile: "I absolutely love the outfit you are wearing and that you like to wear it. Any of us is constantly available to our men and the lucky ones such as you and I, make ourselves available to carefully selected ladies within the Royal Harem". She rejoins Ayisha on the seat who kisses her on the lips, thinking it would be rude not to show appreciation for her intimacy.

Ummi continues: "One day, you will be in charge of the Royal Harem. The Emir and I have no doubts about your suitability. You care about people but understand hierarchy and authority as well. Your message about dress and the sensitive way you raised the subject says so much about you. The Emir has therefore agreed my proposal that you be appointed my deputy as of now, so that when the time comes you will have experience and everyone in the Royal Harem will know and respect you, if not love you. It is the reason Meher was placed in your service, she will have responsibility for the performing arts. At your suggestion, over time you might appoint a person to have responsibility for attire and jewellery, all to be produced right here in the Royal Harem. Well, that is a lot to consider. May I ask your initial reactions?"

Ayisha smiles nodding: "It certainly is a lot to consider Ummi. First let me express my thanks to the Emir and yourself. You have adopted me, accepted me into your family and shown me such love. I dedicate myself to the service of my husband, my new family and the Royal Harem. I would be proud to serve as your deputy in the Royal Harem, I want to broaden my horizons and learn as much as I can from many Royal Harem inhabitants as soon as possible". Ummi claps her hands: "Well said my precious daughter".

The door is opened, admitting Le Maître accompanied by Meher and Amina. Ummi tells the girls how pretty they look. Then announces Ayisha's appointment, endorsed by the Emir, as her deputy Head of the Royal Harem. She is to be addressed as the Crown Princess. Everyone is delighted at the news and congratulates Ayisha. Ummi says the Le Maître will now take them all downstairs into the heart of the Royal Harem. He leads them out of the Emira's apartments, followed by the Emira and Ayisha, then Meher and Amina then two armed eunuchs completing the retinue.

Downstairs in the great hall, all the Royal Harem inhabitants, both concubines and eunuchs are gathered in two separate groups. Le Maître leads Ummi and Ayisha onto the stage. Everyone shows their respect by bowing deeply. When the two ladies are seated, their audience kneels on a cushion they have brought with them. Le Maître stands back and the Emira announces: "I have decided and the Emir has endorsed my decision, to appoint our beloved daughter the Crown Princess Ayisha as my Deputy Head of the Royal Harem". There is a buzz of whispering which ceases quickly. The Emir and I have no doubts about her suitability. She speaks in all things on my behalf and therefore on behalf of the Emir. Failure to obey her immediately with proper respect will carry the same penalty, death by strangulation for a concubine or beheading for a eunuch. However, you will quickly learn that she is an intelligent lady who cares about the Royal Harem and the people that live in it, all of you. I call upon the Crown Princess Ayisha to make her first decree. Listen carefully and you will learn much".

Ayisha smiles warmly: "I embrace you all as fellow inhabitants of the Royal Harem. This will be short and sweet because I learned of my appointment less than an hour ago. I introduce to everyone my Official Companions Meher and Amina, please stand ladies so everyone can see who you are. You will notice that they and I are wearing the same outfit. Yesterday afternoon was so hot for Amina and myself, that after discussion with my beloved mother, the Emira, we have decided to ensure there is a range of outfits available to suit everyone, no matter what climate they come from. In addition we will set up, within the Royal Harem, a workshop where Royal Harem clothing and jewellery will be produced and a shop to display the produce. The workshop and shop will be staffed entirely by inhabitants of the Royal Harem. I will be coming to chat informally with you, in small groups, and promise to listen to your ideas".

Ayisha says that her first decree is that her Official Companion Meher is appointed the Royal Harem's Head of Performing Arts. Amina and herself have attended and enjoyed the first two lessons of her excellent Belly Dancing course. The first lesson will be held in this hall at 3 p.m. this afternoon and the second at 3 p.m. tomorrow afternoon. Amina and herself look forward to joining the course, as your fellow students, from the third class onwards. Attendance is not compulsory but we can tell you that it is a lot of fun and in addition helps us move more sensually and gracefully which enhances our desirabilty. For the avoidance of any doubt, Le Maître will continue as Head Eunuch in charge of Security and Catering. In closing, be assured that if you continue to act in the best interests of the Royal Harem and it's inhabitants, as well as strive to bring honour and pleasure to the Royal Family, then your interests are our interests too. Thank you for listening".

The enthusiastic applause takes Ayisha by surprise, even more so when she notices both Ummi and Le Maître smiling and clapping. When Ummi and her retinue leave to return to the Emira's apartments, the sound of applause is fading in the distance. The whole party is still smiling as they take coffee and biscuits with Ummi in the part of her lounge reserved for family and VIPs. The ladies review their visit downstairs and are very well pleased. Ummi looks forward to hearing what the concubines have to say on the matter of dress, then laughing suggests they might want to be naked in the hot weather, after all the outfits wouldn't cost anything! Ayisha and her companions join her laughing and each decide individually that they prefer the magic and sexual attraction of retaining some covering however sheer it might be. Ummi says that the more she sees their outfits, the more she likes them. Ayisha asks if she would like to model one and she says with a smile that she would indeed enjoy it. Ayisha offers to undress in the bedroom and wrap a herself in a bath sheet so Ummi can model her outfit. Meher and Amina smile to each other knowingly and sit closer together to await their return.

Ummi undresses Ayisha very slowly, kissing each part of her as it is revealed in spite of the part being visible through the double thickness of sheer fabric. The bra is the first to be removed, Ummi suckles her breasts which respond readily. Ayisha stands before a kneeling Ummi who removes her coverings and belt, then holds her close, kissing her pearl. Ummi inserts two fingers curved to help things along. Things get hotter and hotter until Ayisha cries her ecstasy. Amina and Meher giggle when they hear Ayisha's cries coming from the other room.

Ayisha dresses Ummi in her Harem outfit, careful to kiss, suckle or lick in her most sensitive places. When dressed Ayisha gasps at Ummi's beauty then leads her to the long mirror so she can see for herself how beautiful she is. They return hand in hand to the lounge where they see Meher and Amina looking sheepish. They all laugh, knowing exactly what has happened but Meher and Amina break their laughter to enthuse over the Emira's beauty and remark on how the outfit enhances it. They add how lovely Ayisha looks in her towel and they collapse in laughter on the long seat.

When Ummi and Ayisha return to the bedroom to change back into their own clothes, Ummi says that she adores the Harem outfit, Ayisha begs her to keep it as a small gift after all she has done for her daughter. Ummi smiles and kisses Ayisha, it would be rude to refuse such a gift so she gladly accepts, it being very special to her. She leads her to the bed and they sit on the edge: "My dearest daughter, you have brought extra love and enjoyment to my life since arriving here, before actually because, I knew that if Ibrahim had fallen in love with you then how could Ummi avoid it. Having felt our strong bond and seeing how lovely are your Sisters of the Ring ... do you think it possible the Ring could be expanded to four?"

Ayisha hadn't anticipated this question until Ummi was halfway through asking it and sees a potential issue: "Ummi, there is nothing I would like more but can foresee a potential difficulty. If I ask the question, they could agree and we would never know if the agreement was real or came from a fear of consequences for failing to agree. Please forgive me but I would be devastated for your honour should they refuse. May I suggest a gentler, more extended approach where little by little you become more integrated with us socially. Then when the opportunity presents, a little like today, you could become involved when we become intimate. The outcome of that opportunity and those that follow will provide clear signals of their level of acceptance and we can take it from there. I will order another ring to be made, just in case. What do you think Ummi?"

Ummi replies that she thinks her daughter to be caring and wise way beyond her years: "I am so proud of my beautiful daughter and love you so very much". They embrace and serendipitously, Meher and Amina come into the room laughing and complaining that there are embraces taking place and they aren't yet in them. Ummi opens her arms to them with a big smile and enjoy a group hug, which inevitably ends up horizontal on the bed and Ayisha losing her towel covering as they kiss and fondle each other. The touching becomes intimate as Meher and Amina clearly enjoy Ummi's involvement. Ayisha notices Ummi's huge smile and thinks the matter may be resolved a lot faster than expected. A little while later, after Ummi, Meher and Amina have clearly enjoyed being brought to mutual orgasm, Ayisha rather hopes that Meher and Amina might ask her if the Emira could be included as a Sister of the Ring. A naughty smile forms on her face as she imagines the joy of a foursome 69 if it is possible!

On their return to the lounge, Amina excuses herself to fetch another outfit for Ayisha. One of the guards at the door accompanies her to the apartments of the Crown Princess where she selects the same outfit in mauve. She returns and goes into the bedroom with Ayisha to help her dress. On their own while dressing Amina asks in a whisper if she thinks the Emira would like to join their sisterhood as the fourth and final member, taking care not to call it their sorority at this stage. Ayisha asks if Meher feels the same and Amina assures her that she does, suggesting that she return to the Emira and Meher comes to help Ayisha finish dressing. Ayisha sits on the edge of the bed a little bemused at the speed of events, wearing just a bra and almost a towel.

Meher comes into the room and closes the door. Ayisha tells her what Amina has said and asks if it is true. Meher nods her head with the big beautiful smile that she loves so much: "We are both agreed the Emira is a beautiful and sensuous woman who enjoys intimacy with them". Ayisha asks her to confirm that they wish the Emira to be asked to join their exclusive sorority and become the fourth Sister of the Ring. Meher confirms that is their wish, but looks concerned. Ayisha explains the sensitive nature of what they are discussing and that she simply wants to be certain that she and Amina truly desire a close, intimate and permanent secret relationship with the Emir's wife. Meher asks if that means Ayisha desires it also and Ayisha replies that she does.

When Ayisha is dressed, they return to the lounge to find the Emira and Amina lost in a deep kiss with each other. Ayisha and Meher smile to each other and wait for the kiss to be completed. They all smile to each other and Ayisha asks the Emira formally for permission to approach. The Emira smiles and grants permission wondering what her lovely daughter is up to. Ayisha kisses the hem of her covering and looks pointedly between her legs hoping the Emira will understand her meaning. She does and grants Ayisha permission. Meher and Amina wonder what is happening until Ayisha's head disappears under her covering and kisses the Royal Vagina in submission. Meher and Amina's eyes open wide in surprise and wonder as Ayisha rises to sit close beside to be embraced and French kissed by the Emira.

The Emira asks Ayisha to name her wish and Ayisha says: "My beloved Emira: Meher, Amina and I humbly wish to petition you to join with us in a secret and intimate sorority to be known as the Sisters of the Ring". Ummi takes the cue and formally invites Meher and then Amina to approach and demonstrate their love and submission to the Royal Vagina. The girls need no second invitation and each in turn replicate Ayisha's actions in kissing the hem then the Royal Vagina, which is sealed by a French kiss with the Emira. After the ceremony of the Royal Vagina the Emira announces: "I grant your petition and hereby join the Sisters of the Ring". All four ladies are absolutely delighted with both the ceremony and the reception of the Emira.

Le Maître is summoned and the Crown Princess commissions him to have another copy of her ring to be made for the Emira. He is happy to be entrusted with such a mission and tells her that her ring size is well known to the jeweller. He takes his leave to carry out her orders.

Just before lunchtime on the next day, Ayisha, Amina and Meher are 'visiting' the Emira and there is a knock at the door. Ayisha goes to answer it and finds it is Le Maître. He hands her a presentation box and says that there is no cost for the extra ring. Ayisha asks Le Maître if the jeweller happens to be a eunuch. The question surprises him and he replies that he is a eunuch and lives in the Royal Harem. Ayisha thanks Le Maître and asks him to relay her thanks with the message that she will visit soon to make his acquaintance. The door is closed and Ayisha returns to the others with a beaming smile.

Sitting beside her Ummi, she relates what has happened and opens the box and she asks if she may place it on her right ring finger. At her nod she does so and it fits. The Emira is delighted, exclaiming how beautiful the Ring is. In turn Ayisha, then Meher and finally Amina kiss the Ring. The Emira then kisses the ring of her new sisters. The sorority of the four Sisters of the Ring is completed just before lunch arrives.

During lunch the Sisters chat happily as if they were schoolgirls without a care in the world. Meher and Amina of course realise their good fortune in being lovers of the Head of the Royal Harem and of her deputy the Crown Princess, but the main thing is they are in love with them. After lunch Meher asks permission to withdraw and prepare to give her first lesson of her Belly Dancing course. Ayisha proposes that she and Amina give their support to Meher and retake the lessons. Ummi exclaims that the idea is excellent and asks if she may join in, to which all three say they wouldn't have it any other way. When they all arrive in the great hall for the lesson, the word flies around the Royal Harem and all concubines that are free hurry to the hall. Meher's first lesson on Posture and Chest Circles is attended by approximately thirty eight students including two of the Royal Family. The class goes very well, is a lot of fun and declared a great success by everyone, who hope to return for lesson two the next afternoon.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers