Love in a Harem Ch. 09

Story Info
Winds of change.
3.1k words
4.08
1.6k
1
1

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

As the hall empties, Ayisha notices two Concubines have stayed behind and one of them starts to approach her. Her armed bodyguards stand in the way, it is then she recognises them both: "Maryam? Layla?" and goes to meet them with a beaming smile. Her bodyguards stand aside but ready to intervene to protect her if necessary. They wrap their arms around each other, reunited after being separated. In the meantime Amina joins the group hug. Ayisha invites them both to her apartments so they can catch up with each other.

Over iced sherbet Maryam tells Ayisha that she was dropped as a favourite when 'the spare', as she calls him in private, discovered that she enjoys the company of women. Apparently, he doesn't realise or won't accept that most of the women in the Royal Harem are bisexual. No one has seen him since the day they were were brought to Sharjah. There are many rumours about him, ranging from trying to hide his sexual relationship with another man, to him becoming a fundamentalist. The truth is that probably no one knows. Ayisha asks if anyone in authority has discussed the matter with her. She shakes her head replying: "Only the eunuch that told her she was no longer a favourite, that she must leave her room immediately and live in the dormitory with the other concubines.

Ayisha embraces her and sympathises over what she must have suffered. She asks Maryam, if she had the choice, whether she would choose to stay in the Royal Harem or return to the Harem used by approved company executives. Maryam says that she really doesn't know, at their previous Harem at least they had the chance for sex with both men and other Concubines. At present it seems neither pleasure is available for her. Ayisha tells her that intimacy with other Royal Concubines is permitted and asks if she knows of others that face the same dilemma as her. Maryam considers the question and says that although she hasn't been in the Royal Harem for long, she has interacted with several who share her reason for unhappiness.

Ayisha asks Maryam, in an ideal world, how would she change things in the Royal Harem so that everyone could be happy. Maryam thinks for a moment and says there might be a way, but she doesn't think it could be accommodated within the Royal Harem. Ayisha smiles encouragingly expecting her to suggest a similar arrangement to their previous Harem, which is what she does. Ayisha smiles: "I think I understand what you mean. Would you wish to be released from the Royal Harem to return to their prevous Harem?" Maryam replies that she doesn't know.

Ayisha thanks Maryam for her honest answers which have given her food for thought. She adds that she can't make any promises at this stage, but assures her that she now enjoys Royal protection. She asks Maryam if she thinks that Le Maître has helped or hindered her in any way. Maryam says that she has not had any interaction with him so is unable to answer her question. With that she asks Amina to summon Le Maître, then asks Meher to take Maryam out of the lounge to a place where she can listen unseen, when that is done to return to the lounge.

When Meher returns, Ayisha asks her and Amina to individually take notes of her questions and the answers given by Le Maître. When he arrives and protocol has been observed, Ayisha asks him what he knows about Royal Concubine Maryam, who with herself came to the Royal Harem as the favourite of The Crown Prince's brother. Le Maître looks uncomfortable and attempts to ask what Ayisha already knows. She frowns at his impertinence and asks if he dares to disobey a member of the Royal Family. He splutters realising he could be at the point of losing his head. Falling to his knees, he begs the Crown Princess to forgive his stupidity and tells her of the initial resentment felt by a number of favourites at the arrival of two unknown brand new favourites, one of whom married the Crown Prince the very same day they arrived (referring to Ayisha).

Ayisha asks bluntly who it was that authorised that the status of 'favourite' be removed from Maryam. Le Maître looks distressed and splutters, but says nothing intelligible. Ayisha asks the same question again, adding a warning not to irritate her further. He admits that he gave the order. Ayisha demands to know who gave him the authority to do such a thing and Le Maître says no one authorised him, but he was trying to placate those that resented the two new favourites. Ayisha summarises to be sure she hasn't misunderstood: "Le Maître, are you telling me that your only motivation for removing 'favourite' status, dress and accommodation from Maryam was to placate resentment of a few Royal Concubines and that no member of the Royal Family, especially the brother of The Crown Prince who made Maryam his favourite, authorised you to take such action?" Amid tears he admits her summary to be the truth.

Ayisha is dumbfounded at the arrogance of the eunuch: "One last question Le Maître, what are the names of the resenters?" Totally beaten, he says the names who it turns out are all 'favourites'. After a pause to allow him to regain his composure, Ayisha asks what he thinks the Crown Princess and Deputy Head of the Royal Harem should do with him, and he sobs his heart out unable to speak. Ayisha says the meeting is concluded and that she will discuss the matter with the Emira, in the meantime Le Maître is suspended from duty and ordered to be detained under guard. Two armed guards escort Le Maître from the room and lock him into one of the cells in the dungeon below the Royal Harem. Another guard takes a request for an audience from the Crown Princess to the Emira.

The guard returns with a request from the Emira to come at once. Ayisha and her Official Companions together with their written accounts and Maryam are escorted to the Emira's apartments. After formal protocol has been completed, the Emira asks Ayisha the reason for the audience. She outlines what has happened, her enquiries with Le Maître and his responses, adding that her Companions each made an independent written record of the proceedings. Finally, she introduces Maryam who heard all that was said from the adjoining room. The Emira belatedly welcomes her warmly to the Royal Harem.

The room is silent as the Emira and Ayisha sit together reading the two sets of records. Eventually, the Emira speaks: "It is with a heavy heart that I learn of the appalling abuse of power by Le Maître. Ayisha's verbal account is supported by both written accounts and I suspect that Maryam will confirm the verbal account of the Crown Princess?" Maryam confirms that she could hear clearly all that was said and the Crown Princess' account is accurate. The Emira asks everyone except the Crown Princess to leave her apartments.

When they are alone the Emira asks her counsel. Ayisha says that she believes what Le Maître has confessed is true, i.e. that he is guilty of an abuse of power against a member of the Royal Harem and of reversing the decision of a member of the Royal Family. What she doesn't fully understand is why he would do such a thing on his own authority. While a captive Le Maître might give further insights, if he truly doesn't know any more than he has confessed. There is also the possibility that he is willing to give up his life to protect someone of influence who has some power over him.

The Emira smiles for the first time lifting Ayisha's right hand to kiss the special ring: "You have done very well my beloved daughter. It seems clear to me that Le Maître faces death by beheading for what he has done but there may be, as you suggest, mitigation if he is under the control of some unknown party and cooperates with the investigation. Either way he cannot continue as Le Maître, so for now, perhaps the appointment of a temporary stand-in is the right course of action. Ayisha suggests perhaps it is an opportunity to reduce the power of any appointee by making the position of Le Maître the Head of Security only, e.g. the kitchen staff becomes a department with its own head, the Executive Chef. The Emira smiles again, how happy it makes me to have you and your wise counsel. I will discuss these matters with the Emir".

Ummi leads Ayisha to the bedroom where all considerations other than their immediate pleasure are dismissed. They love how accessible their common concubine dress makes each other as they kiss each other slowly and sensuously touch each other to bring their bodies alive with desire. Ummi whispers 69 and her obedient daughter immediately, one might suggest enthusiastically, turns and kneels astride her, so that her naked sex touches her mother's face. Leaning forward as her mother opens her legs, she positions her mouth at Ummi's naked sex resting her body on her mother's. Although only her adopted daughter, the excitement of their lesbian love is made even more exciting by the spice of incest.

They inhale each other deeply as if on life support from the other's fragrance. The first soft touch of tongue between labia adds the flavour they both desire and revel in. As their tongues work their magic like unseen conductors, their fingers join the orchestra of pleasure by entering their sex and curving on the special mission to light the fuse which will trigger the firework display of a whole body orgasm. Their mouths close on each other's pearl drawing a moan of pleasure that vibrates on the other's sex, adding another dimension of delight. They suck gently in pulses, like a blind person finding their way by tapping a white stick along an unseen wall. Their excitement grows as they feel the quivering in each other's body. The orchestra is performing together with the perfection expected of the best conductors, the effect moving in waves from one crescendo, easing for just a moment before building to the next, even bigger, crescendo. There is only one possible outcome, like the 1812 overture, the crescendo of the mutual whole body orgasm accompanied by fireworks, trumpets and firing cannons.

As they gather their breath, they lick each other, collecting their delicious rewards. Ayisha turns and lays in Ummi's arms and they French kiss to mix their flavours in each other's mouth. After a nice long cuddle they wash each other in the shower, luxuriating in shower gel foam that lets their bodies slide sensuously against each other. When dried they delight in dressing each other in their Harem outfits that reminds them exquisitely of their station in life, in spite of having royal titles. Neither woman ever sought advancement but it found in them two women committed to making the Royal Harem a real home for its inhabitants.

Back in the lounge for their evening meal, they discuss Harem life in the light of their new knowledge brought about by Ayisha meeting her close friend Maryam after the belly dancing class. Ayisha says that Maryam and some others have come to the point where they might prefer to return to their former Harem where they would at least occasionally enjoy a man inside them. She adds that they seem to have the idea that forming intimate attachments with other concubines is forbidden. Ayisha says that she wishes to spend time with all the concubines with a view to enhancing harem life so it can bring pleasure to them all, perhaps the title of 'favourite' is more divisive than its worth. Ummi agrees totally, not wishing to have the Royal Harem be unpleasant for any of the concubines. Ummi receives a call to wait on the Emir so they embrace and kiss. Ayisha then takes her leave and is escorted back to her apartments.

Ayisha enters the lounge to a smiling welcome from Meher and Amina, who come to embrace her. Their loving welcome tips her emotions over the edge and she sobs her heart out. They support her and manage to get her safely onto the long seat where one sits on either side of her. She tries to speak but just emits unintelligible sobs. They gently rub her back trying to comfort her and she feels their love thinking how unbearable it would be without the Sisters of the Ring. At last she is able to speak: "My loves, I am so grateful for your support. Today's events have demonstrated to me that there is a dark side to my position here as well as the loving fun side we enjoy. Le Maître's life is at serious risk for what has happened. While I'm not comfortable with what is likely to happen to him, he has caused unhappiness among several concubines, including her Maryam, that were under his care. I am concerned about what evil may yet be discovered".

Meher and Amina listen thoughtfully while continuing to gently rub her back and shoulders, almost giving a massage while Ayisha slowly recovers herself and her purpose: "I am making it my mission to make the Royal Harem a happy home for all of its inhabitants". They hug Ayisha as she seems to regain herself, both rededicating themselves to her support having learned the kind of issues that she has to deal with. They finish the day with relaxing, but intimate, bathing in the pool and then when dry, they go naked to Ayisha's bed and cuddle her from both sides until they fall asleep.

The ladies wake up slowly, refreshed by their sleep and Ayisha is invigorated by her mission to make the Royal Harem a happy home for all. After bathing together and dressing in her favourite common concubine outfit in lemon, she puts on her wedding and sisterhood rings. They take a light breakfast together of cheese, fruit and pastries in the lounge. They are lingering over coffee when a messenger from the Emira arrives for the Crown Princess. The eunuch is admitted and a sealed message passed to Amina who gives it to Ayisha. It asks her to visit the Emira in her apartments as soon as possible. She excuses herself and follows the eunuch. Her armed bodyguards follow close behind.

On admittance she is greeted by Ummi with a big hug and then taken to sit with her on the long seat. She gets straight down to business: "My dearest daughter, first allow me to relay to you, the Emir's admiration and gratitude on the way you handled the events of yesterday afternoon. On seeing the evidence you collected, the Emir ordered that Le Maître be transferred to the dungeon of the Royal Palace and to be interrogated. He has revealed nothing so far, therefore the interrogation will continue. The Emir agrees your suggestions regarding restructuring the Royal Harem into smaller units thus reducing the possible abuse of power. I also raised your obvious but unvoiced concerns about possible unhappiness in the Royal Harem and wish for it to be a happy home for its inhabitants so they are motivated to provide the best possible service".

She continues: "The Emir says that you have earned his trust and asks you to take the Royal Harem into your care, taking all measures and expenditures you consider necessary to turn your aspiration for a happy home for all its inhabitants into reality. He has appointed you as the Head of the Royal Harem but asked me to remain available for you whenever you may require advice or support. I want you to know that I support the Emir's decision completely and am very pleased to have you as my successor, to be honest I welcome the opportunity to step back. I have called all inhabitants of the Royal Harem to a meeting later this morning, when I will formally hand over to you. Do you wish to ask any questions now? I will always be here for you my lovely daughter".

Ayisha replies: "With your wisdom and experience available, I will do all I possibly can to serve the Royal Family, the Royal Harem and strive for the happiness and loyal service of all its inhabitants. There is only one question I have at the moment and it is with regards to the process of getting expenditures approved and paid". Ummi smiles and tells her that she has the authority to approve expenditures, simply by ordering what she decides is required. After taking coffee, they go downstairs to the hall where all the inhabitants of the Royal Harem are gathered.

The Emira makes the announcement that The Crown Princess Ayisha has been appointed as Head of the Royal Harem by the Emir himself. Ayisha explains: "It is my primary mission to make the Royal Harem a happy home for all of its inhabitants so that every one of us is motivated body and soul in the service of The Royal Family. The current hierarchy is immediately abolished and the accommodation of the Royal Harem will be restructured. The divisive titles of 'favourite' and 'common' in relation to seniority are immediately discontinued, all are now simply Royal Concubines".

"The position of Le Maître is herewith abolished to be replaced by (1) a Head Eunuch charged with security of The Royal Harem and protection of all its inhabitants and (2) a Head Chef responsible for catering and associated functions. All department Heads automatically become members of the Royal Harem Management Committee, which I will lead. In the next weeks, I will be among you to listen to both problems and ideas, you may speak to me in confidence and without fear. I'll close with a reminder that Meyer's second belly dance lesson is this afternoon at 3 p.m. and we look forward to seeing you again then". Once again Ayisha is surprised to receive applause accompanied by cheers. She exchanges glances with Ummi who is clapping and smiling broadly.

At 3 p.m. Meher starts her second lesson on the Egyptian Shimmy. It is attended by almost forty students including the Emira and the Crown Princess. Ayisha thinks she notices a happier group this time and hopes they are optimistic about the future. The class goes very well, is a lot of fun and declared a great success by everyone, who hope to return for lesson three at 3 p.m. the next afternoon.

Meanwhile, in the palace dungeon Le Maître is definitely not having fun as his interrogation continues and intensifies. He is now a broken man, unable to bear any more suffering but resolutely not giving up information he might have. It is now looking likely that he will die under interrogation before he can be executed.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers