Love In The Clouds

Story Info
Two young futanari women confront their love together.
39.3k words
4.85
7.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yilan hummed happily and bounced the fishing pole a bit in her hands. The aether was calm today and, while her fishing hadn't caught much of worth, she still had time yet before she had to go back empty handed. The sun was still above the aether sea and its glowing light warmed her in the cooling evening.

She was wrenched from her idle song when something tugged on her magic. A feeling that told her the net hanging from her pole had caught onto something. She instantly sat upright and gave it a few careful tugs to test the surety of the catch before feeding more magic through the thread of power in the pole. Small carvings in the wood lit brighter and the tip of the pole bent forward. The line was drawing back into the wood and using her magic as an anchor to pull itself in. She continued feeding it more power and scrambled quickly to stand. This was taking far more energy than any of her other catches today had. There had to be something a lot heavier caught in her net and heavier was almost always better.

Her hands gripped and her teeth gritted against the pull. Her magic was a bit worn down from the previous catches so trying to pull in something this big was almost too much for her. If she had her mother's talent in fishing, she could've had the net dancing its way back up without effort. But she had only a dozen or so years experience in fishing and had never done anything more than fish off the dock. Still, she gave it her all with one final heave.

The line yanked upward and a shimmering net sailed up out of the misty aether. Caught within the crossed threads was a small wooden crate. It sailed over her head from the force of her pull and landed on the dock with a mighty crash of wood against wood. She cringed and let her magical hold on the pole slip apart. The net immediately vanished along with all the line, leaving her holding only a long, carved wooden rod. She carefully set the larger end of it on the ground and leaned against it to catch her breath.

"Whew! What a haul! Goodness, I wonder what is in it? It was so heavy." She panted. Her musings came up with thoughts of gold coins or magical tools. Maybe even bolts of fine cloth or pretty clothes.

She shook her head, fluffy white hair dancing in her vision before settling back alongside her head. She stepped over to the box with a clack of her hooves and she knelt beside it. Excitement made her fingers almost tremble as she drew a knife from her belt and wedged it beneath the lid of the crate.

The wood parted with a creak and scrape of nails. A fluff of hay was her first sight into the crate's contents. Pulling some of it aside, she found a dozen bottles of crystalline glass filled with amber liquid. She blinked and sheathed her knife. Now that was not something she had been expecting to fish up.

But that was the whole fishing trade. The mysteries of the aether were unknown to all. The only sure thing was that there was no sure thing. Within its swirling depths, dreams of all sizes became reality. Small or large, fleeting or weighed down with lifelong desire. Dreams barely remembered or endlessly obsessed took shape within the aether or faded away without a thought. If they could be fished up, they would become as real as anything else up in the skies they lived in. Many, many things were worthless or complete nonsense. But other times, things like a crate of expensive alcohol could be retrieved.

Yilen pulled the cork on one bottle and sniffed at it, but she couldn't smell anything but liquor. She couldn't tell what kind it was from the smell or the look. She wasn't much of a drinker as she could be a klutz even without any impairment. So she corked the bottle and fixed the lit back on the box. She knew just who she should bring this to!

Getting back on her hooves, she whistled softly as she took a spool of string she wore around her waist and looped it to either end of her fishing pole. It slung across her ample EE cups and freed up her hands to carry the crate.

With a smile and a bit of a bounce, she set off down the dock and back onto land. The dock bobbed slightly as she stepped off it. It was attached to the island with only a few boards and ropes. Chunks of aetheric stone beneath each of the dock's pilings did most of the work to keep it aloft.

Yilen looked up at the rise that overlooked the port and all its floating docks. Upon that rise was Gorgrad, the small fishing community that was her home. It was made up of a few packed dirt roads with five or six dozen structures made of a rather odd mixture of wood and mixed metals built along them. Really, their homes were made of whatever could be fished up by heavy airships to make buildings out of. The only thing they never used for buildings was stone and dirt, as that was the only substance with the unique property of floating on aether.

Like all inhabited places, her home of Gorgrad existed on one of the many floating islands of earth and stone which drifted atop the currents of aether over the entire world of Aeoreus. Though Gorgrad was far from the most glorious or well-renown. Many communities like hers dotted the edges of their island of Uunbild. The people of Gorgrad made their living off selling goods they fished up to traders that traveled around the island, or to those that came in on airship from other islands around the world.

Yilen continued her humming as she shifted the crate into a more comfortable position in her arms. It wasn't so heavy as it was just awkward to carry. As a satyr, she was fairly strong and it showed in her curvy thighs and strong shoulders.

The first street of Gorgrad was bustling with business. A few ships tied in port had a mess of traders and wares for trade. There was no shortage of strangers walking back and forth between shops and stalls in search of the best deal. It took all of Yilen's concentration to weave her way through the busy crowd without running into anyone or dropping the precious crate in her arms.

She almost made it too. But towards the end of market street, she felt her hoof catch something as she was slipping past a cart. She stumbled forward frantically and the crate began to tilt in her arms. She began to flail when a strong arm wrapped in front of the crate and gave her enough of a push to stay upright. Another hand slipped under the crate and steadied it so she wouldn't drop it.

"Whoa there!" A familiar voice called and Yilen looked up.

A tall woman with a thick, golden mane of hair was smiling down at her. She had sharp fangs and the hands holding onto the crate were covered in similar fur and tipped with sharp claws. The claws had scratched the wood in an attempt to catch her.

"Uhh... Umm... Thank you!" Yilen stammered. She steadied herself and the lioness let go.

"You know Yilen, you really should learn to walk on your own one of these days." The woman smirked at her.

Yilen pouted up at the woman. She was at least a head taller than her, and she was more stacked in every way. Her heavy breasts dwarfed Yilen's own, and they were made to look even more exotic with black rings through each of her nipples. The fur loincloth she chose to wear in place of more civilized clothes did the exact opposite of modesty by clinging to the shape of her large cock. Her arms and legs were etched with more muscle than most women sported without losing the femininity of a fuckable body.

"Silga, that isn't funny!" Yilen grumbled, turning her blushing face from the other woman.

Silga reached out and caressed Yilen's cheek, drawing her eyes back as she said, "Oh like anyone would ever complain about having to catch that pretty little body of yours. I think you do it on purpose."

"I do not!" Yilen stamped a hoof.

"Well fine. But you do really look cute today. I mean, you always look cute but that outfit is adorable." Silga said, gesturing down at Yilen.

Yilen's eyes went down as she glanced at herself. She had pearly white hooves darkened by dirt from the road and legs wrapped in cloudy white fur up to mid thigh. The clothing she was admiring was just a simple fluttery lilac skirt and matching cloth top that wrapped tightly over her breasts. The band of a white G string could be seen rising above the edge of the skirt, though with the size of her cock it did little more than cradle her balls comfortably. From the plumpness of her ass, the underwear was invisible from the back, as it was entirely hidden between her cheeks.

"Now don't be like that, little cutie." Silga said, effortlessly scooping the box from Yilen's grip with her longer arms. She slung it easily under one arm and said, "At least let me carry this for you. Where are you headed?"

"Where do you think?" Yilen asked with a huff, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Bess's bar, of course. If that naughty woman hadn't gotten her claws into you, I would've loved to have you for myself. I've never stopped pining for you. You really should let me have a go sometime." Silga said as she started off up the road beside Yilen. The passing crowds parted for the large lioness. It was hard to stand in the way of a woman that could see over everyone around her.

Yilen turned her blushing face away as they walked. She knew full well that Silga had always wanted her. They had been friends for many years as Silga drank regularly at Bess's bar. The lioness wanted lots of women and never left the bar without someone on her arm. She was as lusty as it was possible to be and Yilen was the only woman that had ever turned her down more than once. She was secretly scared she'd be nothing but a disappointment to her. What would Bess say if she heard that the two of them had sex and Silga didn't like it? Silga and Bess had obviously fucked and it was a comparison that Yilen was just too scared to confront. So she remained quietly in Bess's arms only, content that her lover was happy with their sex.

Turning her eyes from the road was a mistake and her hoof caught a rock. She stumbled again and almost went down on her face. Silga's strong arm came to the rescue again, only this time it snaked around her chest and caught her with one hand. That hand closed over her breast and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Hey, Yilen, don't be like that. I didn't mean to trouble you. Please don't try to run." Silga sighed, setting Yilen upright on her hooves again.

Yilen huffed, her face hot and her cock growing far more than she would've liked. She looked up at Silga and said, "I didn't try to run... I tripped... again."

Silga stared for a moment and then let out a barking laugh. She threw her head back and guffawed while Yilen's face burned. The motion was so tantilizing to the inexperienced young Yilen. Silga's large breasts bounced heavily from the laughing, and her motion made the cock beneath her loincloth jiggle enticingly.

"Let's just go... okay?" Yilen mumbled, turning and walking away quickly.

"Sorry! I'm sorry for laughing at you." Silga said quickly as she hurried after Yilen.

Yilen didn't care about the laughter. She cared about the throbbing tent she was now pitching. She found the idea of Silga knowing how badly she did want to fuck her embarassing. She needed to focus on the task at hand and control herself if she wasn't going to trip over her hooves yet again.

*******

Bess's bar was towards the center of town. It was a cozy looking two story structure made of a heavy wooden frame wrapped in copper siding that was discolored with patchy teal all over it. Glowing blue crystal lamps lit the outside of it and a carved wooden sign above the door read 'The Wet Hole' in swirling letters.

"Th-Thank you." Yilen said as she took the crate from Silga. Her cock had calmed down somewhat and she carefully held the crate above what was still poking out. Though she doubt it did any good. There was no way in that entire walk that Silga didn't see it. For that matter, Yilen didn't even know why she was trying to hide it. She shamelessly walked around her home in front of both Bess and her mother Fillius with a throbbing morning wood. Why did the idea of an attractive older woman lusting after her suddenly make her self-conscious?

She pushed the thoughts aside as she shouldered through the door and into the Wet Hole. The place was bustling and busy tonight. Probably plenty of traders from the docks were staying here tonight. Bess ran one of the most popular taverns in Gorgrad and the bedrooms above were fairly priced for those traveling.

The interior of the tavern was dark and a bit dingy. Bess liked keeping the place dim after dinner and to that end, the crystal lamps hanging from the ceiling were glowing a soft burgundy that blended well with the magical fire warming the hearth built into the far wall. A single large bar wrapped around two sides of the room. A stove and food cabinets sat at one end of the bar, while the entire other side was backed by a vast wall of booze bottles. Almost directly in front of the door was a thin metal staircase leading up to the second story and the five rooms she had to rent out.

Behind the bar, Yilen spotted Bess pouring out a series of shot glasses with dark black liquor. An excited trio of women sat at stools in front of her awaiting their intoxicants.

"Welcome, Wel-Oh! Come to visit me tonight, darling?" Bess said with a tone of pleasant surprise. She finished pouring and slid two shots in front of each woman before setting the bottle back on the shelf amongst its dozens of brethren.

Bess was somewhere between Yilen and Silga in height. She had dusky black skin and her eyes glowed a lusty red in the dark tavern. Horns of shiny onyx split the short black hair on either side of her head. Her body was like a perfect hourglass, with breasts on the high end of F cups and hips on the verge of being birthing-worthy. She wore little as far as clothes went. An extremely low-cut top designed to show off as much of her breasts as possible without actually exposing her nipples and a tight hip skirt that was barely long enough to cover her thick, demonic cock. Said cock was kept from swinging too low by a thin black G string that stuck obviously out the waist of her skirt. Naturally, all of this was precarious enough that any bending, twisting, or movement faster than a walk would result in lewd displays. She was also a great lover of silver jewlery, with bands jingling on both wrists, hanging from both ears, a thick gorget shining around her throat, and more bracelets around the ankles of her bare feet.

Yilen felt a blush to her cheeks as the crowded tavern turned to look her way. She paid them no mind and hurried towards her love with a growing smile on her face. She stepped around the bar, heaved the crate onto it, and threw herself into Bess's waiting arms.

"I would come see you every day if I didn't have work to do!" Yilen sighed, nuzzling Bess's neck sweetly as she took in the familiar smell. Her sweetheart had a perpetual scent of spices and woodsmoke around her, either it was something natural or it came from working at her tavern all the time. Yilen didn't care, she loved it.

"Oh I know you would." Bess snorted back a laugh as she returned the hug. Their breasts squished together and Yilen felt Bess's fingers roaming down over her skirt.

When it came down to it. Yilen just wasn't as bold as Bess. She would like to be, but she always got embarassed before anything truly risque could happen in public. That was why she pulled back a step and turned to the crate, "I got you something when I was fishing!"

Another woman might've been disappointed, but Bess found it endearing. She wasn't a stranger to loud, bombastic women but there was something about the cute naive satyr that just made her heart flutter. She turned to the crate with a curious look, "What is it that you had to bring it straight here?"

"Booze!" Yilen exclaimed as she pulled off the lid. She withdrew a bottle and held it up.

"Oh shit! That looks like good stuff. Give it here." Bess exclaimed excitedly. She took the bottle, wrenched out the cork, and threw back a heavy swig. The liquor burned hot and hit her in the throat like a punch. It didn't relent as it sped towards her belly with all the subtlty of a screaming fireball. The sensations left tears in her eyes and she coughed hard before wheezing, "Holy fuck me. That is stronger than a pissed off skyscale!"

"Is that good?" Yilen asked as she slowly drew the bottles out of the hay padding.

Bess nodded and corked the bottle, "Damn good. Whiskey that kicks that hard and tastes that good is going to sell like gold. You deserve a reward for this one."

"Oh?" Yilen stopped mid-unpack and looked quizically up at Bess.

"Most definitely. Tonight, I'm going to ride you like a beast." Bess said, pulling Yilen into her embrace again. She pressed lips against hers and shared a blazing hot kiss with her. The tavern was paying attention the entire time and began to whistle and hoot happily.

Yilen's face blushed and she closed her eyes. Maybe publicity wasn't so bad?

*******

Silga watched Yilen leave after she shared one last glance with Bess. She smiled over her large tankard of ale at the dusky woman, "She is really mad about you, huh?"

"I mean, can you blame her?" Bess snorted with a gesture at herself.

"Absolutely not, but you're also mad about her." Silga pointed out.

That actually brought a deep crimson blush to Bess' dark face. She huffed and turned to arrange bottles on the shelves behind her before saying, "I love her, yes. I know how some people feel about love, that it just drags down a free fucking life." She waved a hand over her shoulder and sighed, "I used to think that way, you know? But there's nothing stopping me from getting to enjoy being in love and still fucking around."

"True." Silga said without letting her laughter bubble up. It was so amusing to watch the normally stoic and outgoing Bess stumbling her way through excuses for being in love. Silga was definitely more on the free-swinging side of the argument, but she also never saw the point in teasing someone else's happiness. Their life wasn't hers, after all.

The bar waxed and waned over the next couple of hours and Silga blew the froth off a couple more. Once the crowd had worked its way down to a half-dozen that were content to drink in solitude and quiet, Silga got off her stool and walked around the bar.

"Oh?" Bess looked up at the taller woman with a smile.

"You didn't think I hung out all this while just for the beer and stellar conversation, did you?" Silga said, sliding a hand around Bess's waist. She teased a finger under Bess's G string and gave it a playful tug. "I was waiting for you to run out of work."

Bess huffed out a little laugh and said, "Oh if that's how it is, then I think I have a few more glasses to polish. How about you get on your knees?"

"If I get on my knees, there's no saying no then. I'll suck you off until your eyes roll out of your head. Then I'm gonna fuck your tight little pussy over this bar until you taste MY dick." Silga said, grabbing a fistful of Bess's squishy ass.

"Threaten me with a good time." Bess rolled her eyes, "On your knees, big girl. I want to feel my balls bounce off your chin."

Silga did as she was told. A few eyes around the room turned to them as they watched her disappear behind the bar. She was practically sitting on the floor when her mouth came level with Bess's crotch. She lifted her skirt and her black cock bobbed up to meet her. Thick and veiny, it grew to a stiff ten inches as Silga planted a kiss on it. Then she gave it another and another. Finally her lips wrapped around the uncut head. She swished her tongue around and reveled in the hot, musky taste of cock. Silga might be a tall and strong woman built to dominate, but she loved the taste of dick as much as of her fuckbuddies.