Love In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Bess's touch, she sank down into the dining chair across from her and was startled to find an entire dinner set out before them. It was still quite fresh apparently because steam rose from the bowls of soup and the fragance of the freshly cooked fish was still in the air. Pieces of bread sat to the side of them and there was an open bottle of wine beside the glowing crystal.

Bess took the bottle and filled both of their glasses, her rings clinking on the glass of the bottle as she did so. Then she sat down and smiled at Yilen, "Come on, I know it's going to make you go crazy, so ask."

"Why?" Yilen whispered, her eyes wide as she continued to stare at Bess. She just couldn't get over how unbelievably gorgeous she was. Well, she was always gorgeous, but somehow she'd made herself look positively magical. The light from the crystal glinted off the sparkles on her chest and the cheeks of her face each time she moved. Not a lot, just a little glittering to draw the attention and tease the treasure that bore it.

"Because I love you." Bess said with a sigh of relief, "And I want your children. I've never said this to any woman before in my life. Not even Tagitha. I have never before wanted to be a mother. But after you came home dripping in semen last night, and we fucked so hard, I realized that I've never wanted anything more. So here I am, giving myself to you and promising myself forever."

She reached over and grabbed a small vial that stood just out of the glowing light on the other side of the table, and held it up. Yilen gasped at the sight, "Is that... That was where you went? You went to see the doctor today!"

Bess nodded, "Mhmm. And when we get done with this lovely meal your mother made for us, I'm going to drink this and then you're going to do me all night long. Tomorrow... I'll be your woman forever and we'll be on our way to our first daughter."

Yilen's heart melted. She felt tears rising in her eyes and she lunged forward. Bess met her and they kissed heatedly over the glowing pink crystal.

*******

The meal had been exquisite. Fillius had never been a bad cook by any means, but whatever she'd done to that fish had made it the most delicious meal Yilen had ever eaten. That or maybe it was just how fabulously enchanted she was by everything that was happening. She didn't remember when Bess brought her upstairs, or when she lost those sheer pants of hers, but now she was spread out on their bed. Crystals of a deeper crimson had been setup on their headboard and cast the bedroom into a deep, romantic glow that left just enough vision to feast upon the sight before her.

"Whatever you want, darling, let's do it. All I want is your dick inside me a whole lot tonight." Bess growled, spreading her legs and lifting her balls to show her pussy. Sultry red light glimmered off wet lips and Yilen swallowed in anticipation.

Yilen lunged down on Bess, straddling her hips and pressing herself against her. She was far from being able to restrain herself and she caught Bess's lips with her own in a hot kiss. Truth be told, her dick had been hard and aching since they started eating. The meal hadn't been nearly as sweet as the brain-twisting suspense that built over the time. The time had been spent between small talk about their future together, and a silence that was made up entirely of teasing each other with eating in suggestive ways. Also wine. A lot of wine. They emptied the entire bottle and then Bess produced a second chilled bottle that they drained as well. Though by that time whatever food was left was forgotten.

Her breasts squished against Bess's and she felt the gem-studded rings in her nipples rubbing against her own tits. Her hips gyrated greedily in a desperate attempt to grind her throbbing horsecock against Bess's member. Both of them were buzzed and overflowing with lusty desires, so it was no surprise that Bess's hips rose off the bed to return the frotting. Moans broke through their kissing and Yilen sat up on Bess's lap, her fingers sinking into her lover's boobs.

"Could you be any sexier?" Bess groaned as she groped at Yilen's ass. She got more feverish in her rubbing of dick on dick until Yilen sat up. Yilen's hands groped at her boobs and tugged at her nipple piercings.

"Where'd you get all this?" Yilen asked, flicking one of the jeweled pieces. Despite the casual talking, she was quite appreciative of the returned frotting if you judged by the pink in her cheeks and the oozing from her cockhead.

Bess thrust her chest out, boobs jiggling as she sighed, "Tagitha gave it to me when I told her what I was doing. A peace offering for me, and a surprise present for her favorite little niece."

"That woman." Yilen said with a broad smile. She raised her hips and scooted forward, positioning Bess's cock between her thighs. The head of the black shaft nuzzled her wet hole and then she sank down, slipping it inside in a fluid motion. She moaned loudly and arched her back. Precum spurted from her dick and it slapped against Bess's belly as her butt sat on her lap.

Bess frowned, "You'd better not cum like this. I won't have a drop of your perfect sperm anywhere but my pussy tonight, got it?"

"Yes, love." Yilen said, her thighs tensing as she bounced her hips up and down. She shook her head, "Just really want to enjoy some of your dick before we get to what we both want. Believe me, I want to knock you up so badly. The idea of actually getting you pregnant-Ohhh~!" Her voice rose in a passionate moan of pleasure.

"Oh hell, you're so wet today!" Bess gasped, her eyes darting to stare at her own dick. It was glistening in pussy juices, and each time it was exposed, it was with a fresh layer of desire.

"We're gonna fuck so much tonight!" Yilen panted, her ass slapping faster on Bess's lap.

"Don't do it! Don't you dare cum!" Bess warned again as she felt more precum splatter on her belly.

Yilen lifted herself off Bess with a frustrated cry, "Ahh! Fine! I'll get you pregnant and then you have to fuck me! I want your cum inside me too!"

Scooting back and adjusting her legs, she lifted Bess's to spread them wide and got her cock in place. With a forceful thrust, she split Bess open and sank into her. Both of them moaned heatedly together and Yilen bent forward over Bess. She pushed again and got the rest of her immense member buried in Bess's sloppy cunt.

"So fucking big, yes! Knock me up, Yilen! Make me a momma. I'm yours forever!" Bess howled in her frantic, lusty need.

Yilen didn't respond vocally, instead choosing to thrust with her hips and back. She lifted Yilen off the bed and her belly distended from the massive dong hammering down the door to her womb. She pulled back with messy noises and scraped her insides with the fat flare around the head of her horsecock. Then her hips drove forward again and she filled Bess to bursting with meat once more.

"I fucking love this!" Bess moaned as her dick started to spray cum up her chest. Her pussy clenched and shuddered from the orgasm.

"Oh! So I can't cum outside but you can? You should've just nut inside me too!" Yilen wailed in frustration. She grabbed Bess's cock and jerked on it as she humped. Her assault made Bess moan louder and more cum geysered from her dick. Soon the tightening of her flooded pussy drove Yilen over the edge and she buried herself before letting it all go. Balls pent up for hours since Silga, especially over dinner, were finally let loose. It was like the knowledge that the pussy she was fucking was extra-fertile today had supercharged everything. She screamed and pressed her body against Bess as she felt her urethra stretching from the massive load. It gushed into Bess's womb and bathed everything in extra virile seed in seconds, before filling it to bursting and flowing back down around Yilen's girth. Cum bubbled out and oozed down in thick, drippy streams until her ass was a mess. Semen soaked a spot beneath her and strings of it stuck their crotches together. It also glimmered in long ropes between their bellies from Bess's twitching member.

Bess slurred heavily, drunk on pleasure and wine, "Shooo much... I love it. I love you."

"I love you too..." Yilen gasped for breath and pushed herself up, clutching at her breast as her lungs burned. She had hammered so hard and so fast that her heart was beating out almost a solid note in her chest.

They both took a moment to rest before Yilen drew back, squeezing more nut out of Bess's well-fucked hole before she popped free. Her dick was a white, spermy disaster and it was still rock hard. She looked down at it and then up at Bess.

"Yilen?" Bess asked, unsure what her horny lover was going to do.

"Guess I'll be good and give you some more before getting your dick in me. But you're taking it up the ass this time." Yilen warned, her eyes narrowing. She pushed Bess's legs further back and pressed the fat head of her cock up against Bess's backdoor. There was little to no resistance to her as she slipped in on a slimy mess of cum. Bess moaned and her dick jumped.

"Ahhh! Yilen! You don't think you'll get enough anal while I'm pregnant?" Bess asked with a smile.

"Not possible. Your butt is too cute to not fuck all the time." Yilen snorted and sunk to her balls in tight black ass.

Bess gave a heavy moan and she arched her back sharply as thick satyr dick rammed deep up her ass. Yilen's balls came to rest against her bum and she sighed in blissful pleasure. Then she drew back and sunk in again. Then again. And again.

Having been relieved of her first massive load, Yilen was much more free to hump and fuck. Of course, she didn't want to push Bess over the edge again. She wanted the next load in her own pussy. So she fucked Bess's ass slowly and teasingly while wrapping her hand around Bess's cock to stroke it.

"Oohhh that's really good." Bess moaned, her shoulders squirming as she grabbed at the bed. Her body writhed a bit more until Yilen stopped stroking her off and pulled her dick out. Bess's head lifted, "What?"

"Told you, I want some too. I was fucking Silga earlier today, but I haven't stopped thinking of you since I woke up this morning." Yilen said, putting a hand on her own massive cock. She stroked it idly before turning around and bending over to stick her ass out for Bess.

Bess blew out a breath with a smile, "Always the horny little slut. Gods, I love you so much." She sat up and crawled over to get in place behind Yilen. Her own dick didn't need the help of a ass quickie to stay stiff. The idea of fucking her love was more than enough to keep her going.

Yilen's hole was slippery and easy to sink into. Bess knew it well and she loved every second spent inside it. She pressed herself against Yilen and laid across her back, her head on Yilen's shoulder.

"I can feel it inside me. You always cum so much but this time it felt like you were trying to blow me up like a balloon. I'm gonna definitely be a mom by morning." Bess cooed as she humped Yilen's lovely pussy.

Whether it was Bess's words, or her dick, or maybe her hand reaching around to stroke Yilen's sticky length, she brought Yilen to a hot pant in a minute or two. She kept her pace steady and jerked Yilen in time with her fucking. Her lovely satyr body was so easy to get heated up and she loved the way it just seemed to run wild. The veins along her length throbbed hard against her palm and she felt more cock milk burbling out when she slid it over the head of her dick. Yilen gasped and hung her head, her body writhing in pleasure.

"I needed this so much. Thank you. I love you, Bess!" Yilen moaned until her dick jerked and her muscles tensed. Another fat load spewed from her dick and she shook in time with the ejaculation.

"Fuck yeah. That's it, babe. Cum all you want. You're gonna make me nut too." Bess groaned and tensed up. She felt her balls clench and she pushed against Yilen's plush ass. Her cock throbbed and fresh jizz sprayed out of her and into Yilen's waiting pussy. Both of them shared a few long moments of writhing ecstasy before slumping to the side in a sweaty heap.

As their breathing slowed and Bess pulled herself from Yilen, Yilen asked quietly, "Why is it so much better now than ever before?"

"Magic. Hormones. Attraction. Love." Bess shrugged as she sat upright, "Take your pick. I know it's amazing because I'm here with you."

Yilen blushed and smiled sheepishly. To that, Bess just leaned in and kissed her. The sweet, loving kind of kiss that made your heart flutter with delight because there was so much emotion in it. She found Bess's hand and held onto it until the kiss parted and then she asked, "We're really going to be parents? Are we really doing this? Spending our life together?"

"Did you not want-" Bess barely started.

"NO! I'd love you! I-" Yilen shouted as soon as she realized how her questions came out. She swallowed and chewed her lip before saying, "I'm just scared this is all a dream. Everything has been so amazing."

"Well then how about this." Bess laid down and pulled Yilen with her. She turned over and scooted her butt back against Yilen's cock before saying, "Be my big spoon and fuck me sweetly. Then when we wake up cuddled together in the morning, you'll know it was real."

"We're gonna be done already?" Yilen asked in surprise as she slipped her dick between Bess's thighs. Her messy pussy felt amazing to slide into and she pulled close together with her.

Bess shook her head, "Quick break. Just fuck me like this for a little while and then we'll get back into it."

"Mmmm, that sounds good." Yilen cooed and wrapped an arm around Bess. Her dick gyrated through the spermy mess inside Bess and made them both tingle delightfully. The night was really only just getting started. She decided, dream or no, she was going to do everything she could to knock up Bess.

*******

The sun barely peaked through the window the next morning when Yilen's eyes opened. She was laying in Bess's arms with a blanket just kind of tossed over their sticky bodies. The scent of sex in the room was absolutely heavenly and her dick was already hard despite the soreness that filled her entire lower half.

Her heart surged in her chest and she felt a smile tug at her lips. It slowly grew into a wide grin and she gave a happy giggle.

"Hmmm...?" Bess asked sleepily. She squeezed Yilen around the middle and nuzzled her shoulder. Her dick was also hard and rubbing against Yilen's butt.

"It's real. Last night actually happened. I can't believe it. We're going to have a daughter." Yilen laughed breathlessly.

"And you're mine forever." Bess whispered and kissed the soft side of her neck.

Yilen sighed and put her hand over Bess's, clinging tightly to her. It was all real. So much had happened yesterday and it was only just getting started. Her and Bess had so much life to live and now they'd have it all together, even as their family grew. She petted Bess's hand and smiled again.

Such an amazing life ahead.

1...67891011