Love In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yilen gripped the base of the darker, mottled shaft and started to stroke it. The warm and pliable sheathe that wrapped around the base of horsecocks was almost designed to be used as a cocksleeve. It moved easily and stroked quite far up the shaft while feeling very pleasing. Yilen truly had never touched another horsecock but her own. She found it fascinating and exciting. She was having fun, her cock buried deep inside hot, sloppy pussy while she jerked off another's horsecock.

"Ahhh! Clearly you don't mind masturbating... your hand is really good with Satyr cock." Yang moaned as Yilen jerked her off.

Yang started moving again as Yilen continued to rub. She slapped her ass up and down in short motions. Yilen's cock kissed her womb again and again, the depth of its size completely filling Yang to bursting.

"Oh gods, that's the good stuff!" Yang moaned and she turned to Yilen. Arm around her shoulders, she abruptly met her lips and kissed her. Her tongue forced into Yilen's mouth and wrestled with hers. Yilen was so startled that she let go of Yang's cock and couldn't do anything but kiss back. That contiued for a few minutes before Yang broke it off, "Guuhh! Gonna cum!"

She slapped her ass hard on Yilen's lap and her dick fountained creamy white jizz all over. It splattered her thighs and arced up her belly. Yang cried out and grabbed her dick to eagerly rub at it as the goo poured out.

Yilen felt every second of it through Yang's spasming cunt. Her pussy gushed over Yilen's lap and left her sitting in a wet mess.

"F-Fuck... that's good." Yang sighed.

They sat there for a couple of minutes, Yang umoving as she caught her breath and Yilen unsure what to do. She glanced at the bed and made a snap decision. She pushed up against Yang and made the woman moan in surprise. Yilen pushed them both up onto their hooves so they were standing above the couch and Yilen's cock was still buried completely inside her. A bit of cum splattered out of Yang's dick and onto the floor.

"Alright, let's move this to the bed." Yilen said and started walking towards the bed. Yang moaned loudly and her hooves shook a bit as she walked that way.

It took far longer than it should've to get to the bed because at the foot of the bed, Yilen stopped walking and just humped for a minute. Each step had sent tingles of pleasure through them both and she couldn't wait any more. It just felt so good to be fucking Yang, and she was so excited to be openly having sex with someone besides Bess. She was so close to cumming... so close...

"Umm... bed?" Yang moaned between thrusts and Yilen snapped back out of the lust fog she had faded into.

She abruptly turned them around and sat on the edge of the bed. Yang moaned loudly as she was fully penetrated again and held in Yilen's arms. Together they laid back onto the bed. Yang propped herself up and got her legs into the bed without getting to far off Yilen's lap. Then Yilen did the same while staying beneath her dripping cunt.

"Oh you're so right. Bed much better" Yang sighed as she sank completely onto Yilen's lap.

Yilen was laying back as Yang rode her with wet slapping drops of her hips onto her lap. Then she stopped and turned. Her pussy twisted around Yilen, which Yilen thoroughly enjoyed the sensation of, and she lifted a leg over Yilen's head. Now face to face, Yang leaned forward and kissed Yilen again.

This time she was ready for it and she kissed back. Her dick was aching for release but she told it to calm the fuck down while she enjoyed this. Her hands grabbed ahold of Yang's ample ass and she wrestled tongues with the other Satyr quite passionately.

"Clearly you aren't inexperienced. You lead for a while. I want to be pounded." Yang said, gesturing for them to roll over.

Despite Bess's propensity to lead, Yilen was confident in her thrusting and happily traded positions. They rolled over to put Yang on her back and Yilen spread her furry thighs wide. Her fat cock looked gorgeous laying across her belly as it oozed. Yilen scooted her knees up and began humping in earnest, driving her thick, horny cock right to her balls with each one. She had been worked to the edge of an orgasm mutliple times now and she refused to come up short again. She gave Yang as hard and wild fuck as she could manage before her dick howled its blissful release.

The orgasm was mindblowing. With Yang pinned beneath her and her dick buried sheathe and all inside her, the cum flowed directly into Yang's womb. Her belly stretched as Yilen moaned and bucked uncontrollably. She felt the cum flowing down her massive dick and the lighting ecstasy of it gushing out of her. She spasmed one last time and flopped back, hands supporting her and dick staying lodged like a sperm-cork inside Yang.

"Ohhhh fuck that's a fat load." Yang moaned, rubbing her belly as her eyes tried to roll out of her head.

Yilen had done it. She'd finally done it. She'd cum INSIDE another woman. She was deeply in love with Bess and was feeling so horny right now that she could go for another ten rounds. The exhiliration of knowing that she could do this, and that her and Bess's cum-splattered fuckfest was now entirely possible? Oh god, imagine if that happened tonight? Imagine if she went home with Yang's hot sperm dripping from her ass and swimming in her womb, only to have Bess fuck fresh hot loads right in after it? Her dick throbbed with fresh shots of jizz before finally sputtering out. Absolutely none of the erection was lost in the process.

"I need you to cum inside me." Yilen said between heavy breaths.

"Oh, don't you fucking worry about that. I have it my way, you're leaving here with it running out every hole." Yang said with a lewd smile up at her. Her dick jerked at that and, if it were even possible, grew even harder as it pushed out a bit more jizz. Yang laughed at the feeling, "Oh that excited to be full of cum?"

"That excited to go home to my girlfriend and show her I finally did it! Tonight I want her dick to sink into my pussy while it's still packed with your sperm." Yilen said with undisguised excitement.

"Oh, well we have to make that happen, don't we? But before we move onto that, I want your dick in my ass." Yang said, her hand automatically going to rub at her own dick.

Yilen nodded and extricated herself from the packed pussy. Her seed spilled out immediately, scraped out by the flare of her still erect cock. Cum oozed down her shaft in thick streams and it would provide the perfectly lubricant for that gorgoeus Satyr ass that was presenting itself.

Yang raised her butt high and shook it, "Bury it deep and don't have mercy on me. I like it rough when they're big."

That Yilen had no issue with. She slid her hands around Yang's hips and nuzzled her ass with the gooey head of her cock. It took a bit of a harder push than expected, but Yang's ass stretched around her girth and all the semen helped it slide in quickly.

"Fuck me, that's huge!" Yang howled as her ass was filled with cock.

Yilen took Yang's instructions and didn't relent. She kept pushing until her sheathe. Then she pushed more, forcing Yang's ass wider around it and it took sunk in. She penetrated Yang as deep as she could until their wet balls were rubbing together.

"Oh your ass is great!" Yilen cooed, caressing Yang's butt as she marveled at the heat and tightness that engulfed her cock.

"Grab my horns and ride me like an animal!" Yang demanded through gritted teeth.

Again, Yilen did as she was told. She grabbed Yang's black horns and pulled her head back. Her hips drew back and she forced her dick in again. Yang moaned through gritted teeth and Yilen could feel her ass clenching as it tried to milk her dick.

Holding tightly to Yang, Yilen started to fuck her properly. Yang's ass had stretched wide and was taking her more readily now. Cum was smeared everywhere and it slicked the way. Yilen pulled her hips back and drove in hard. She continued the pace until her balls were slapping hard against Yang's and Yang's huge dick was bouncing wildly.

"That's fucking ticket! Harder! Fuck me until I die!" Yang screamed.

Yilen didn't think she'd take it THAT far. But she did lift herself up behind Yang's ass, getting her hooves under her so she could both hump faster and put more force into it. With her legs spread wide and her balls hanging heavy with seed, she began to piledrive Yang. She hammered her until she collapsed flat and then she kept going, fucking her ass prone with her dick trapped beneath her.

"I'm going to fucking cum!" Yang howled like a beast. Yilen didn't relent. She kept fucking away, drilling Yang's ass even as she screamed through the orgasm and her dick spouted ropes of sperm all over the underside of her breasts.

"So am I." Yilen groaned and she knelt down over Yang. Her dick sank right to the balls again and she tensed up hard. Her cock ached and the pleasure was starting to hurt. She pressed herself to Yang's back and strained to push her dick even deeper. The pleasure of Yang's spasming asshole set her over the edge. She loosed a geyser of sperm into her backside, painting entire feet of her insides with layers of sperm. Then she also collapsed completely.

Laying on top of Yang, her balls spent and her dick buried to the hilt, Yilen gasped for air. They were both layered with sweat and splattered in fuck juices. She gently petted Yang's head and just focused on the sensation of her dick oozing a few last drops of cum into the most well-fucked ass she had ever given.

It took a few minutes for Yang to speak, "O-Okay... goddamn... for one so innocent, you can really fuck an ass. Not the hardest I've ever gotten... but that was definitely top three."

"Should I... pull out?" Yilen asked, uncertain if Yang wanted her to move yet. The cuddling with a rock hard cock buried deep in hot ass was rather relaxing.

"You're still hard... you want to?" Yang asked softly.

"My dick says yes... my balls are empty and it's only still hard out of spite." Yilen groaned as she pushed herself up.

Her long hard dick slowly slid free amid a mess of sperm. She watched it bounce and fling the pearly white goo everywhere. Yang's ass was gaping and completely coated.

"Ohhh... but first..." Yilen scooted back, ignoring the mess she was leaving as she dragged her dick across the bed. She leaned down and spread Yang's thighs. Everything down there was simply coated in cum. Yang's cum from all the backsplash and Yilen's from... everything.

Yilen stuck her face right in it and started licking. She started with Yang's balls, licking the hot, round orbs until they were glistening and clean. Then she moved up, digging her tongue between folds of sperm-splattered pussy. She dug her tongue in deep and savored the flavors of Yang's well-fucked cunny. There was a lot of semen to lap up. Apparently she had gone a whole lot harder than she had expected and the mess was obvious. Her tongue worked its way up past Yang's pussy until she was eating the cum out of Yang's ass. She licked around the well-fucked hole and tongue her tongue in to lap up her own spunk.

"Ohhh gods you picked the best time to do that. That feels so good." Yang cooed, rubbing her face into the pillow as she melted from the pleasure.

Yilen fondled Yang's ass and licked until her hole was pink and shining again. Even though it was still stretched a good bit, it was clean of cum.

"Sorry... I just really like sloppy messes." Yilen mumbled, wiping at her lips.

"I kinda guessed from your want to fuck your girlfriend while you're both well-filled and dripping." Yang smirked back at her. She groaned and rolled onto her back. Her dick immediately bounced up, cum smeared all over it and her belly. She gestured to it, "Well?"

"Ohhh yes." Yilen cooed and moved forward. She started by licking Yang's balls again. They weren't suddenly dirty, she just really liked sucking on fat balls. Then she worked her way around and up Yang's massive shaft. She'd never sucked anything quite as big as herself before and she wasn't certian she could even come close. So she cleaned it to the sheathe and then tried. The flared head was hard to get past, but once she did it slid a bit further in. She took a deep breath and pushed, sliding her mouth down the cock until her lips came to touch the sheathe. She gave a gurgling cheer and backed off, "So delicious."

"Good. Because someone licking my balls is just what I need to fuck another load into a wet twat. You ready to get filled?" Yang smiled widely. She slid her hand around her sheathe and waggled her stiffy enticingly.

"As though licking up mountains of our mixed sperm isn't enough to get me excited?" Yilen giggled happily.

The door suddenly banged open and Tagitha marched in. She was now wearing only a tiny orange bikini made of a thong and a bra so small that the squares of fabric barely stretched over her nipples let alone the entire areola. Apparently her 'errand' had been shopping for bikinis because she also held a tiny red one in one hand.

She looked around and stopped as she saw the two Satyr's on the bed amid a sticky mess of fuck-fluids. A broad smile split her face, "And here you are! When you weren't at the table I got worried until literally everyone in the bar said one of the dancers brought you back."

The door closed behind her and Yilen felt a blush rising to her face. She looked down and said, "S-Sorry... I didn't think. Yang just... I mean..."

"Oh please! I'm not angry! I'm excited! This is what we've been trying to do all day! Here you are, fucking someone other than Bess! And by the look of this room, you two have been doing a hell of a good job of it." Tagitha grinned broadly. She walked over to the couch and sat down on the arm facing the bed. She gestured to them, "Well go on then. Don't let me interrupt your fun. Hell, might have a bit of fun of my own." She grabbed her spined feline cock and started stroking it with a paw.

Yang raised an eyebrow and looked between Tagitha and Yilen. Yilen sighed, "This is my aunt Tagitha. She's the one that brought me to the bar. She's been... helping me today."

"Oh! Well in that case, she can obviously join us." Yang said, waggling her dick in Tagitha's direction.

"Not yet, I think. Yilen's last step is having sex while someone is watching. If she can do that, I'll call today a rousing success!" Tagitha's cock had reached full erection at a thick and pointed ten inches. She stroked the spines softly and said, "Well, it's arrousing something."

Yilen huffed out an annoyed breath and turned back to Yang, "Obviously-Obviously I don't want to stop. I just... Gah! Forget it! I've already done so much!"

Her frustrated and wild exclamation was followed by her pushing Yang back and straddling her waist. She had to lift herself quite high to get her pussy above Yang's massive pole. Once she did, she settled herself atop it and lowered her hips. Her pussy, well-fucked by Bess's very thick cock, readily took in the girth. She let out a shuddering moan as she felt the fat flared head grinding against her entire insides. She just about turned to goo once her pussy lips reached her sheathe. Was this really what it was like for Bess? Was a Satyr's blund-headed cock really that fat and pleasurable? No wonder Bess loved taking it so much.

Pushing her hips down, she took in the sheathe. It made her pussy stretch to its limit but she got it in. Her dick was sticking straight out and hard as a rod. As she lowered herself slowly, Yang took ahold of it and stroked the messy length with careful, slow motions.

"Ahhh~!" Yilen moaned as her plump rear came to rest on Yang's thighs. Her dick was most certainly larger than anything Yilen had ever taken before. Her belly was stretched almost uncomfortably from it's size. But the feeling of fullness it was giving her was making her head spin. Pleasure tingled in her every nerve and she had to keep blinking her eyes just to try and see.

"Lot's of people say a woman can always take a dick as big as she wields... I'm thinking that might be true." Tagitha said as she masturbated to the sight of her neice taking a massive horsecock battering down her womb.

"Clearly." Yang snorted as she grabbed Yilen's ass. She humped upward and bounced Yilen off her lap only to let her fall back onto it.

Yilen squealed out a horny moan and her dick gave a little spurt. She shuddered and her cock bounced, slapping Yang's belly with its messy length.

"N-Nope... I can't... I can't move..." Yilen gasped.

"All because I'm watching?" Tagitha asked.

Yilen shook her head and said, "It's just too big. Feels too good."

"Well then I better show you my favorite position." Yang said, pushing Yilen back. She followed her forward until Yilen was laying on her back and Yang was on top of her. Yang grabbed one leg and lifted, turning Yilen over until she was on her belly and facing directly at Tagitha.

"Hi there, cutie." Tagitha said without slowing her fapping at all.

"I love fucking girls prone. Having your whimpering form trapped beneath me as I get to fuck away to my hearts delight? Delicious!" Yang said, putting her hands on Yilen's back and thrusting into her pussy. She couldn't get as deep with her prone like this, but it was still the most fun for her. She almost laid down on top of Yilen and bounced her hips up only to let gravity drag them back down. Her cock ground another trough in Yilen's cunt and made her gasp out a moan.

"Wow Yilen, I never knew you'd look so sexy with that happy fucked look on your face." Tagitha commented. She reached up and tweaked one of her nipples beneath the bikini.

Yilen was in too much ecstasy to feel embarassed. With Yang's fat cock pounding her at just the perfect depth, her head was swimming in it. This prone position ensured Yang's immense size couldn't get uncomfortably deep and she could feel her cock rubbing between her belly and the bed with each thrust.

Yang was soon fucking her like she was trying to drill a hole through the bed. She had her hips bouncing up high and letting much of her dick come free before driving it back in. Yilen was lost in a cycle of gasping in enough air to only moan it back out as Yang pressed down on her with another deep penetration.

"Have you ever fucked her?" Yang asked Tagitha as she humped.

"No, but god damn I want to. When I saw her this morning, I just about bust a nut at how big her dick is. She's my sister's kid and I've watched her grow up from an adorable little thing into a sexy woman." Tagitha said as though they weren't amid wild and passionate fucking.

"I know how that goes. Nothing hotter than having a sexy piece of ass in the family to fuck." Yang grunted as she worked her cock in deeper for a few thrusts.

Yilen didn't know why she said it. She was barely keeping enough air and her brain was leaking out her ears from how good the sex was. Nevertheless, she wheezed between moans, "Have you... and mom... ever fucked?"

"Me and Filli? Oh I can't even count the number of times! I was her first! I've probably dumped more cum in her bum than any other in the world! We used to surprise each other and give a sudden buttfuck. Oh man I haven't done that in years. I should jump filli when I get home and pound a load up her butt." Tagitha groaned with pleasure as her hand pumped faster, "It looked so fuckable this morning!"

Yilen couldn't help but imagine Tagitha bending Fillius over the arm of the couch and fucking her ass while her mother moaned and jerked off. The two of them as horny young adults? The fucking must've been nonstop and absolutely epic.

"You ready for it? Not gonna hold back. Gonna fill that cute little pussy like you asked!" Yang grunted as she pressed down hard on Yilen's ass. She buried her cock deep and a flood of heat blossomed from it. Yilen felt her belly growing hotter as it filled with sticky semen. Yang grunted and humped a few more times, shooting out more powerful jets that sent tingles of pleasure all through Yilen's chest.

1...45678...11