Love In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-" Bess clenched her teeth, a look of frustration on her face.

"Uh-huh. That's what I thought. Look, I don't want to make a thing of this. I'm plenty happy with you dating my niece and we might even have a fuck sometime. I do miss the times of us together. But it was never going to be a deep thing and you should've known that." Tagaitha sighed and shook her head.

Bess crossed her arms and looked down at her bare feet. She looked to be struggling with thoughts clashing in her head and she was fidgeting constantly.

Yilen looked up at Tagitha and then at Bess. She stepped over to her lover and put an hand on her shoulder, "Bess? Are you okay?"

Bess's eyes softened when she looked at Yilen and she swallowed before saying, "Yes. I'm sorry, I don't want to make a thing of this either. It's just a hard slap from years past."

"Alright. I'm sure Tagitha won't be here long. We'll catch up and you don't have to stick around if you don't want to. She'll be gone soon and that'll be that." Yilen said, reaching up to brush Bess' cheek softly.

"Naturally. My shore leave is only for a couple of days. That's why I want to take my sweet little Yilen shopping and hear all about what I've missed. I'm sure there's a lot you can tell me." Tagitha grinned widely.

Bess's head snapped up and she glared deeply at Tagitha, "There is no way I'm leaving you alone with her."

Tagitha threw her hands up and exclaimed, "Oh please, Bess! She's my sweet little niece. I'm hardly going to abscond with her and never be seen again."

"I'm not leaving you alone with her." Bess said again.

"Oh good grief. This is enough of this. We're all family here." Fillius scoffed and stepped between them, "Bess, I love you like my own but you need to calm down. Tag, stop antagonizing my daughter's love. You might be some mighty sailor now but I'll still slap you around like I did when we were girls."

"Really sis?" Tagitha frowned at her.

"Wanna try me?" Fillius's puffball tail twitched as she stood on her toes to be nose-to-nose with Tagitha.

"So what, I'm not allowed to have some alone time with my niece now? That was never an issue when she was a little girl! I'm her favorite aunt!" Tagitha threw her paws up in frustration.

"You're her only aunt." Bess growled, "And someone should fix that."

"Oh my god, stop it. You two, I can feel the goddamn tension like a rope. You two are gonna fuck, right now." Fillius commanded sternly as she pointed at the floor like she expected them to drop and start humping at her toes.

"What?!" Bess and Tagitha yelled together.

"Yes. You two clearly need some closure to what was a rough breakup. So you're gonna fuck. Hate fuck, wrestle fuck, scream and fuck, I just don't care. But the first one to nut loses. Tagitha, you win and you get your auntie time with Yilen. Bess, you win and you get to tag along with them." Fillius said, pointing at her sister and then at Bess.

There was a moment of silence and Yilen looked between Tagitha and Bess. Her dick was already starting to twitch as she thought about her hot and lewd aunt banging her lover. What was it with this desire to see others plow her love? It wasn't like she didn't enjoy fucking Bess. It was actually very much the opposite. She loved knowing others fucked her only so she could fuck her harder than them. There was an exhilaration in knowing her dick was Bess's favorite through competition.

"Fine." Tagitha said, her feline eyes fixing on Bess's naked cock, "Never had an issue making you cum before, won't have one now."

"Oh please, you were always the quick shot! Get naked and I'll show you just how quick." Bess gave a sarcastic laugh.

Fillius stepped back and pulled Yilen with her. As they gave the two of them space, Tagitha pulled her skirt up to expose the rest of her cock. She also tugged her vest buttons open to let her huge tits bounce free. She took hold of her G string and tugged on it to make her cock and balls bounce enticingly as she grew stiff.

"I am so sure that you'll blow before I will that I'll give you the advantage of taking my dick. Bend over and I'll fuck you so hard that you'll paint your own toes in your spunk." Tagitha stepped forward towards Bess.

Bess grinned and said, "Your loss. Let's see how quick I can make you blow inside me. I bet you won't last thirty seconds."

She turned around and shook her ass at Tagitha, exposing her dark pussy for Tagitha to fuck. She was utterly confident of her ability to make Tagitha blow quickly After all, she regularly took Yilen's massive horse cock and made her cum easily. Tagitha wouldn't stand a chance.

Tagitha grabbed Bess's wide hips and nestled the pointed tip of her dick against Bess's pussy. She teased up and down a bit before pushing into it. There was a squishing gooiness and the sticky spunk from the night before spurted out of her. All of that let her slide in extra easy and she was almost instantly balls-deep in Bess's warm embrace.

"Ohhh, is that it? Forgot how small you were. Well let's see how quick you lose your head." Bess chuckled and she wiggled her ass to work Tagitha's dick. The walls of her pussy closed in as she clenched down on it, milking her without mercy. Though if she were perfectly honest with herself, it didn't take a lot of clenching because Tagitha wasn't that small. She was smaller than Yilen, as were almost all dicks were, but not by much. Maybe a fairly girthy ten inches and she found herself remembering all the other times she had taken this very cock before.

"Bess, you are just adorable." Tagitha said and she thrust her hips forward. Bess's pussy was luscious and wonderful, stroking her in so many good ways. Her balls slapped against Bess's and they shared a moan. She smiled and said, "Oh suddenly so quiet? In over your head, Bessy?"

"Shut your fuckin' mouth." Bess moaned, focusing her attention on the movement of her hips. She had to take control or Tagitha was going to wring her out. Her ass bounced and she interrupted the rhythm Tagitha had been building. Rather abruptly, she clenched up tight and shoved her ass back before pulling away. Her body tingled as she felt the spines of Tagitha's feline cock stroking her insides. Her teeth clenched and she tensed her muscles. The effort of resisting the pleasure was growing more by the second and she didn't seem to be making much progress. Tagitha wasn't breathing hard and she didn't seem to be phased by anything Bess did.

Tagitha slapped Bess hard on the ass and rammed deep into her. She tightened her grip on Bess's hips and forced the pace up another notch until their balls were slapping together wetly with every hump. Bess was moaning and her dick was oozing precum in long strings. Tagitha grinned, "You're in too deep and you messed up, Bess."

Bess felt Tagitha bury herself deep and hard, and a sudden wet thumb up her ass was the final blow. Her dick spasmed and she clenched hard against it. But the attempt was in vain. Cum erupted from her cock in thick, pearly strings. It splattered on the floor and she wailed in ecstasy.

"Ahhhh~!" Tagitha sighed as she let loose the iron grip she had been holding on her own orgasm. Bess's pussy had been absolutely delicious and it felt even more amazing to loose a sticky spray of sperm deep into it. She held tight to Bess's ass and rode out waves of pleasure. Her jizz packed into Bess's messy cunt and she slowly withdrew. Her hands stayed on Bess's hips so she didn't fall over as her legs shook.

"God damn it..." Bess sighed as her own nut finished.

"You might fuck a barfull, but I fuck a shipfull. I know how to make a woman cum like no other." Tagitha said as she helped Bess stay upright.

"Don't need your fucking help." Bess slapped her hands away. She stepped over to the couch and flopped onto it with a sigh. Cum oozed out of her pussy and pooled on the cushion.

"Well I guess that settles it. Bess, you get to stay here with me today. Yilen, have fun with your aunt!" Fillius clapped happily.

Yilen smiled at Tagitha. Her dick was very visible and very hard. A glance at Bess sent a pang of guilt through her and she leaned down to whisper to her, "I love you. I promise I won't be out all day. Alright?"

Bess grumbled a quiet response and accepted a kiss on the cheek, her eyes downcast.

*******

Yilen and Tagitha walked down the street together a few minutes later. Tagitha had pulled her skirt back into place, not that it did much to hide her dick, and left the vest open to keep showing off her chest.

Yilen had put on a loose green sundress that fit well enough over her own huge breasts and fell far enough to cover her sheathed horsecock.

As they walked, Yilen couldn't deny herself some ogling of Tagitha's body. She hadn't seen her aunt in years and found her sexier than ever. Watching her fuck Bess had given her libido a supercharge and her balls were aching. She'd have to find an excuse to slip off to a bathroom for a quick yank if she was going to survive.

"So you and Bessy huh? I can't say I'm not a bit jealous of her getting to bone my niece." Tagitha said with a lewd smile.

"Do you think you could make up with her? I really love her and don't want this to come between us." Yilen asked rather abruptly.

Tagitha stopped and looked at Yilen. She sighed and said, "I don't know. I'm willing if she is but she clearly isn't."

"How did this happen anyway? Why did you just walk out?" Yilen asked.

"Sheesh. She makes it sound like I just randomly hopped out of bed and sprinted for the door one day. Yilen, what you have to understand about Bess is that she is clingy. I warned her our entire relationship that I was hunting for a deep aether job and would leave the moment a ship took me." Tagitha groaned and rolled her head back in a gesture of exhaustion.

Yilen pursed her lips. She did know that Bess was clingy. She LIKED that she was clingy. She wanted Bess to hang onto her as much as she hung onto Bess. Perhaps the answer to this was to talk with Bess after they went back home. If that was the case, "Alright. I'll just talk with Bess after we're done today. So where do you want to go, Auntie?"

"Obviously clothes shopping!" Tagitha squealed and began to skip eagerly. The motion set all the best parts to jiggling and Yilen groaned in frustration. If she was going to survive today being this pent up, she'd have to compartmentalize things a bit. The worries about Bess would have to wait until they got home and she'd have to focus on one thing at a time.

They made it to the first little shop Tagitha stopped at and Yilen stared into the front window with a twinge of horror.

Lingerie. Sexy, tiny, lacy lingerie. She and her incredibly hot and sexy aunt were going to try on lingerie together. Fuck. She was going to be reaching i hard all day.

*******

Tagitha huffed and put her hands on her hips. The creamy white thong she was having Yilen try on just wasn't fitting. The girl was too damn well hung and her dick wouldn't stop throbbing. Her balls were visibly taut with the sheer volume of sperm held within them and precum was glistening on her flat tip.

"This just isn't going to work." Tagitha sighed.

"I'm sorry. Lingerie just doesn't work with me." Yilen mumbled, her face red as she tried not to look at her aunt.

Tagitha was wearing a similar set to Yilen's: a tiny thong and a lacy bra in black compared to Yilen's white. Her dick was mostly soft and it lazily hung out the top while her balls were comfortably cupped in lace.

"Oh that's not it. This. You're too worked up. Hold on, let me." Tagitha said, dropping to her knees in the small changing room. She took Yilen's cock in both hands and started to suck on the head without warning.

Yilen almost panicked and her head swiveled around wildly like someone was hiding in the tiny space to stare at them. She grabbed the base of her cock and stepped back to pull herself from her aunt's warm mouth. Tagitha's response was to grab her ass in both hands and force half of the huge shaft down her throat.

"Aunt!" Yilen moaned. Her back thudded against the wall and Tagitha swallowed down more of her. She flattened her hands against the wall and rolled her head back until her little white horns knocked against it. Tagitha hummed and her chest rumbled with a purring laugh. She breathed in through her nose and forced her head forward until her lips met Yilen's fat balls. She loosened her grip on Yilen's ass and slowly backed up, leaving her shaft shining with spit.

The sound of Tagitha's slurping had Yilen slick with sweat. Her eyes were fixed on the flimsy little curtain that was separating them from the rest of the lingerie shop. There was absolutely no way the shopkeeper couldn't hear the sounds. It wouldn't take but five seconds of thought to realize what was going on in here. She had to know one of them was blowing the other one.

"Oh god that feels good, aunt." Yilen groaned. She put a hand on Tagitha's head and her eyes fluttered half closed. Tagitha was apparently just as good with her mouth as she was with her dick. Every second Yilen's cock was down her throat, she felt her tongue flicking and her neck convulsing. She was milking her without mercy and the powerful suction she had built up never lessened.

Barely a minute of hard sucking later and Yilen tensed. Her hoof clacked on the floor and her dick throbbed. Her balls bounced as they tried to clench up under the weight of their contents. Hot, delicious spunk erupted down her shaft and poured into Tagitha's belly. She drew her mouth back and swallowed in slowly timed gulps. Load after sticky load went down her throat without ever seeing the light of day. She let her go with a wet pop from her lips and she patted the side of Yilen's softening cock.

"There, is that better sweetheart?" Tagitha smiled and got back to her paws.

"L-Lots." Yilen sighed.

"If you wanted a blowjob, you only had to ask. I'm always happy to drink a fat load from a sexy dick." Tagitha smiled and patted her face.

"I... Umm... I can't." Yilen stammered, "I"m no good at this stuff."

"What? You seemed good at it. My belly says so." Tagitha patted her flat stomach with a smile.

"No, not that part. I'm awful at... you know... sleeping around. You, and mom, and Bess. You all fuck so much but... but I can't. I get so embarassed around anyone but Bess! I love her and I know she loves me. Anyone else..." Her face went deep crimson and she covered her eyes.

Tagitha let out a little laugh, "Aha! That explains so much! It's no wonder Bess loves you so much! You know what she was angry about with me right? That I just left?" Tagitha leaned close and pulled Yilen's hand away. She spoke in an almost secretive whisper, "Bess simply adores being treasured. She'll never admit it but she has always wanted a woman that will love her like no other. Sex is a completely different subject with her. You being madly in love with her, showing your love for her, I'm willing to bet that makes her happier than anything."

"Really? Wow." Yilen lowered her hands as a small smile crossed her face.

"Now! About this fucking around problem you have. We need to work on that. A dick this sweet shouldn't be trapped by one lovely pussy alone. You should be able to fuck anyone you want!" Tagitha said, petting Yilen's cock lovingly.

"I know and I want to!" Yilen squeaked, "I just get embarrassed..."

*******

Fillius sighed as she looked in the window at Bess. After Tagitha had left with Yilen, the girl flopped down at the kitchen table and sulked. Fillius had set about cleaning up breakfast, wiping up the mess on the living room floor, and then went to tend her front garden.

Clearly she was highly possessive of her little Yilen, and that made Fillius very happy, but a girl needed time with her aunt. Even if that aunt was an ex from a nasty breakup from years before. At the same time though, Fillius could understand Bess's emotions. She leaned on her rake, which she had been scratching up weeds and leaves with, and scratched at one of her long ears.

To Bess, Tagitha was clearly here to stir up trouble. She had come back, maybe it was just a coincidence, but trouble was going to come of it. She was going to try and warn Yilen away from her. She was going to talk about past troubles and maybe even make up some stories. Yilen was going to be shocked and horrified and scared to come back to Bess. Tagitha was going to make her miserable all over again.

At least that's what Fillius figured what was going on in her head. Bess's arms were crossed and she was staring out the back window. She hadn't even cleaned up from any of the fucking, either last nights or this mornings. The girl obviously needed some maternal attention.

Leaving her precious garden, Fillius stood the rake at the door and kicked off her dirty feet before entering. She strode into the kitchen and stopped beside Bess. Bess turned to look at her, red eyes smoldering darkly.

The difference in their height was quite pronounced. Bess was sitting down and they were almost on eye level. Fillius wasn't bothered, she just planted her hands on her hips and stared into those crimson pools. There was a quiet moment and then Fillius said, "Come on. Up you get. Let me run you a bath so you can clean up."

"Why? I lost. I don't even know why I'm still here. I should just go." Bess huffed, pushing her chair back. She started to rise as she grumbled, "Just sleep in the back of the bar."

Fillius grabbed Bess's shoulder and shoved her back into the chair. She reached up and grabbed one of the girl's horns in a tight grip and forced her head up to look at Fillius again.

"If you think I'm going to let my little Yilen's favorite person run off, you're stupid. I'll break your legs before you get out that door. The last thing in the world you're going to be allowed to do is hurt her. So get your ass in that bath before I drag you in there by an ankle, and CLEAN YOURSELF UP." Fillius said, letting go with a shove and snapping a finger at the bathroom.

Bess was utterly shocked. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was hung at a slant. She had never seen Fillius like that before. The short and plump bunny mom had always been as fun and cuddly as she appeared. But in that moment, Bess got a look at something she'd never seen before: Momma Fillius protecting those she loved.

Not wanting to appear meek, Bess shoved herself up and stomped towards the bath, "Fine. Whatever. My entire life has sucked except for this one stupid spurt. Why not drag it out."

"That's more like it." Fillius said, the happy tone back in her voice.

A half hour later, Bess came out of the bathroom freshly washed and still a little damp. She wore only a short shirt stretched over her heavy chest and towel around her head. Despite her grumblings, the bath did make her feel better and she was less grouchy with the world. She stretched her arms over her head and groaned with the pleasure of it.

Across the living room, Fillius sat on the couch, her own body cleaned of dirt and her skimpy clothes traded out for her casual waist-length sheer robe. She patted the couch beside her and said, "Come have a sit so we can talk."

"Okay..." Bess said, her voice uneasy. She still remembered the absolute wrath that had blazed in her warm golden eyes when she had mentioned Bess hurting Yilen by leaving. It had never occurred to her whether or not Fillius could beat her up, but now she was unsure if she could actually take the older woman. She was stockier and had worked around the garden quite a lot. It would probably be best if Bess didn't do anything to incur her anger.

Settling onto the couch beside Fillius, Bess reached up and ruffled her hair with the towel in an attempt to dry it faster.

Fillius scooted over so her hip was pressed to Bess's and she said, "Bess, I'm sorry about my sister. She can be a daft cunt sometimes, but I promise you she is not here to break up you and Yilen. Sis has had a soft spot for my little Yilen ever since I had her. I think it comes from her desire to have her own little girl but she's never had the kind of life that would let her do it. So whenever she comes around, she stays for a few days, spoils the crap out of Yilen, and then leaves for a few years. So you need to calm down. I promise you nothing in this world is going to separate that girl from your side."