Love In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't help it! There are beautiful women everywhere, I'm mostly naked, and the stuff they're doing on stage is very distracting!" Yilen hissed over her beer.

Tagitha snorted and gestured to the stage, "Well try and enjoy the show. Jerk off a bit if you want. We'll take care of it later."

Yilen took another drink and tried to cross her legs. With how intensely aroused she was right now, it was no hope. She settled for putting one ankle on her knee and picking at her hoof a bit.

After another few minutes, the show on stage ended with a spectacular erupt of semen from both women. They splattered each other messily and wandered off stage, arms around each other as they disappeared behind a curtain.

"Alright. I gotta step out for a minute." Tagitha said as she downed the last of her drink and stood.

"Oh, okay. Let's-" Yilen started to rise.

"No, no. You stay here. I need to go find something and you can't come along. I'll be back soon." Tagitha said, waggling a finger at her.

"O-Okay..." Yilen sank back down and watched Tagitha disappear out the door. She glanced nervously at her dick and then around the room. People were talking and laughing, jostling each other and generally acting like bar folk do. The band had quieted down and was playing just strings and soft wind music now.

Then the curtains rustled again and a new woman took the stage. Yilen looked up from the next sip of her beer and just about dropped the mug.

The woman on stage was gorgeous. Well, the previous ones had been too. But this one was gorgeous to Yilen in a way that made her dick throb and her hips want to start humping air.

Coal black hooves clicked on the stage as the woman approached. That was the first thing Yilen noticed. She had black hooves with small silver ornamentation around them, and her fur was fluffy but well brushed up to her thighs. She wore long trailing pieces of transparent silk around her waist, hung from a fine silver chain. They were not there for modesty, but instead to exemplify what was behind them. The woman had a horse cock much like Yilen's, but it was dark brown and mottled with pink spots. Judging its size while it was still semi-soft was hard but Yilen guessed it was easily as long as her own. Her hips were wide and her ass was plush beneath the dancing silk. She had a smooth belly and a dot of silver glistened there. Up from there, she wore more transparent silk over a chest that rivaled Yilen's mother. She had a perky F cup comparable to Yilen's in size and shape, with large aerolae and nipples that made noticeable tents in the silk. Silver piercings glistened in them, and a fine chain tied her tits together behind the silk. Her shoulders were slender but strongly shaped, and her arms were muscular but not unattractive. Silver bangles wrapped her biceps and jingled on her wrists.

But her face... Yilen gawked at her face. She had a small black curtain hung across her nose and tied to her ears that hid her mouth and chin. Her hair was parted by horns the same color as her hooves, curling much like Yilen's own and wrapped in small bands of silver every few inches. She had dark black hair cut in an odd bob about her face with her bangs falling in front of her eyes. It made her eyes hard to see and Yilen had to really look as her head turned to make out her eyes. They were a deep pale grey with speckles of shining silver around her pupil.

"Ohh god..." Yilen stared openly, her dick oozing precum.

"Evening ladies. My name is Yang. Please, enjoy my show." The woman said and her voice rose in a musical song. No real words, but loud and passionate sounds that strung together with the music in a sound as beautiful as the source. Her voice was sultry, made of deep velet, and lust, and sex. That voice twisted up the toughts and bent your will to hers. It enchanted and enthralled as it caressed the ears.

Her hooves provided the percussion to her song as she danced and swayed. Her hips thrust out and bounced around. She took the pole in one hand and deftly twisted herself around it without affecting the lilt of her voice in anyway. She raised her hands and bounced her chest enticingly. Her legs kicked and she spun on the tip of one hoof, the other raising up and allowing the silk to spin away from her body. For precious moments, everything was exposed in a display of sensual need like Yilen had never seen. The raise of her leg let the weight of her balls swing away from her bare, wet pussy. Her ass jiggled with the stomp of her hoof hitting the floor again and she stopped all motion in an instant. In that instant, the room was quiet. Then her voice rose again and she turned to the pole.

With one hand, she curled around it and twisted herself up its length. Her tits pressed against it, the chain tugging on her piercings to do interesting things to her nipples. She caressed the pole and bent her body in half alongside it. Her breasts swung ponderously, along with the massive flop of her cock against the silk.

The dance continued for quite a few more heartpounding minutes, Yang's song never letting up. By the time she reached the crescendo and kicked a leg around the pole, her body was shining in a fine sheen of sweat. She swung herself around the pole, cock hard against the metal, and stared upside down at the crowd. The motion set her veil to fluttering and there was a few seconds where Yilen could see her face. She had full, plump lips that looked like they were begging for a cock to suck. Her chin was cutely shaped and had a small dimple. Then her momenteum carried her around and upright again before she stopped where she stood. She took a breath and bowed.

Everyone cheered. Yilen found herself on her hooves and clapping, ignoring the fact that it sent her bells jingling and her dick bouncing. Yang smiled around at everyone as she backed off stage. In that second, Yilen swore that Yang stared at her and winked. If she could've seen her face, she imagined she would've been wearing a crooked smile. If she hadn't imagined it... then what was that look for?

Well she didn't need to wait long to find out. As the next show started, a door near the bar opened and Yang came out. Her silk drifted lazily about her, in contrast to the wildly fluttering display they had just enjoyed. Her massive, oozing erection was peaking out between two of the silk sheets and it twitched with each stip. Much to Yilen's shock she walked, in all her beautiful glory, right over to stand before her.

"Did you enjoy?" Yang asked with a small smile. Yilen had been right. Her lips were full and looked simply delicious.

Yilen stammered, her face going deeper red than it had all day. She tried looking down but that only resulted in her eyes passing over those magnificent breasts and then to her gigantic cock. It was, as Yilen had guessed, a hair larger than her own which put it on par with the largest cocks in town.

"Is there any blood left to talk or is it all in here?" Yang smirked, poking at Yilen's cock. It had become a mess of precum, with sticky clear fluid covering her head and running down the shaft in thin streaks.

Yilen was paralyzed. This unbelievably gorgeous woman, one just like her, was touching her cock and talking to her. Her brain was going to completely fry if she didn't stop blushing soon. Her first thought was to sprint for the door, to search out Tagitha and beg to go home. She'd been having so much fun all day, even with all the embarassment, but now she was in a panic. She clenched her hands in her lap and looked down at them, and at her throbbing pink cock.

When she didn't respond, Yang sat down in Tagitha's chair and leaned on the table. Her smile was wry and knowing, "Am I that pretty that you can't speak? I'm surprised. You're very beautiful yourself. It's not very often I find another Satyr around, even more rare is your color. I've never seen one of us with hooves and horns like pearls before. They're beautful." Yang reached out and touched one of Yilen's horns softly.

The words and the touch wrenched Yilen back to herself. She had been fighting for this all day. She WANTED to learn to fuck openly like Bess and Tagitha and her mother. She WANTED Silga to molest her in the street and drag her off into an alley for a quick fuck. She WANTED her and Bess to come home at the end of the day, both of them splattered in cum and smiling only to fall into bed and fuck each other to sleep. She WANTED Yang.

Her head snapped up from her lap, "I want to fuck you!"

There was a moment of silence in which Yilen felt a knot of fear tighten up in her belly. Then Yang put her hand to her mouth and gave a soft giggle, "Gods, you are the cutest little thing. You're as innocent as your color. How did you even make it into this bar? Come on, I bet you'll feel better somewhere private. I have a room."

She held a hand out to Yilen, which she took and rose to her hooves. Yang led her back to the door she had come out of, and the murmuring around them grew fevered. Yilen knew there were eyes watching the two satyr women leave with cocks leading the way. Everyone in the bar who saw them knew exactly what was going to happen... and Yilen felt okay with that. For once there wasn't a surge of burning embarassment.

The door closed behind her and she breathed easier. They were in a quiet back hallway. Yang led her down a couple of doors and headed in one.

Inside was a cozy little room with a couch, a table and chairs, and a bed. Some wine was set out on the table and a few fragrant candles burned around the room. Yang closed the door and led her over to the couch. It was a small couch that pretty much forced their hips to touch as they sat down together. Both of their dicks stood tall and hard as they looked at each other.

"That's better, isn't it?" Yang smiled again, "Now, about that want of yours."

"I'm sorry, it just came out. I didn't-" Yilen stammered.

Yang put a finger on her lips, "Yes you did, and so do I. I saw you as soon as the show started and I've been imagining what this beast could do to me the whole time. It's been months since the last time I got to fuck another cock like ours. I love them so much." Yang petted Yilen's throbbing erection and a spurt of pre shot from the tip to hit her in the cheek. Yang jumped and giggled, wiping it up and licking her finger.

"I'm sorry if I'm a nervous wreck. I've been trying to... umm... to do this kind of thing for months. My girlfriend is the only one I've done it with." Yilen mumbled, "She fucks around lots and I find it really hot. I want to do it too."

Without another word, Yang went down on Yilen. She tightened her grip around the base of her dick and started licking the head. Her tongue was strong and skilled, swishing around the flare of her cock and cleaning up all the pre. Then she opened her mouth wide and wrapped those lovely lips around it. It took her a moment to move and when she did, she could only get a few inches in her mouth before she coughed. Then she backed off and wiped her lips, "Ha! Sorry, you're much thicker than I'm used to. Cocks of our size are almost as rare as we are. Hmm... I have another idea. Have you and your girlfriend ever frotted?"

"What?" Yilen asked.

"I'll take that as a no. You're going to enjoy this. It feels so good with dicks as big as ours." Yang said, getting up on her hooves. She stood in front of Yilen, cock right in her face, and raised her hands above her head. With a clack of hoof, she stepped back and bumped her hip. Her cock bounced and she swayed back then forward. Her body moved like a swaying flower, gentle and slow with all the small wiggles that made Yilen go crazy. The dance was far more sensual than the previous one had been. Watching it made Yilen's cock ache and her legs began to go numb from lack of blood. Her eyes were absolutely fixed on Yang's cock as it teasingly turned and swung from side to side.

Then her clothes started to come off. Yang plucked at parts of the silk, loosening hidden hooks and let the soft material slither down her body. In short moments, she was naked and Yilen was breathing hard. Her dick bubbled with pre and the trails had reached her fat nuts, starting to pool in the small pocket between them.

Yang reached out and took Yilen's hand. She drew her up to her hooves and pulled her into a swaying step. Their cocks touched and the shining precum on their shafts smeared together. Her fingers worked up Yilen's arm and touched her top. With one finger hooked beneath it, she drew it up and let Yilen's tits fall free.

"Ahh... Should I...?" Yilen asked with a blush. Yang had gotten naked and here she was, panting like a horny slut and still mostly dressed. She Took the hint and stepped back from Yang. She'd never done anything like this for anyone but Bess. Even then, usually Bess was so pushy she never got the time to do it teasingly.

With a bit of a nervous smile, she started her own striptease. Her hip bumped to the side, causing her skirt to flutter above her huge dick. She held the base of her shaft and swayed it up and then back down. With her free hand, she carefully tugged her small top up over her head. Her cock-holding hand switched sides and she flicked the shirt away. She trailed a hand up her dick and rubbed the shining head. She let her hand dance over to Yang's massive dick, still close enough to touch, and rubbed the smear of pre over hers.

Her skirt dipped with a pluck of two buttons and it fluttered away. She gyrated forward and her cock ground against the side of Yang's. She took Yang's hand and brought it to the waist of her G. Yang smiled and tugged the tiny underwear down, letting Yilen's heavy balls sag under their own weight. She held them for Yilen to step out of and then tossed them aside. Still kneeling before Yilen, Yang wrapped her arms around her plush thighs and kissed the side of her cock. She kissed it, and kissed it, and licked it.

Yang slowly stood, her body swaying like a serpent as she did. Her cock dipped from one side to the other and it smoothly slid up alongside Yilen's. They stood, equals in height and glorious curves, and embraced. Yang pulled Yilen in much tighter than expected and their breasts squeezed together. Nipples rubbed against nipples and Yilen gave a small gasp. Her dick was pushing hotly against the side of Yang's as their middles held them tight against one another. The biggest surprise to Yilen was the feeling of her own fat sack seemingly melding together with Yang's. The trading of heat alone was ecstasy but each little motion of either of their waists kneaded their sacks around one another.

"Is this frotting?" Yilen asked, her voice growing heady as their bodies rubbed.

Yang's hands traveled in opposite directions as she answered with a grin, "Getting there. Lot's more friction involved first." Her left hand found Yilen's plump butt and her right slid up into her thick hair. Their lips met in a passion that nearly sent Yilen over the orgasmic cliff. Her body blazed as her heartbeat felt like it tripled. Yang kissed so ferociously and their embrace had the both of them rubbing skin to skin from tits down to knees.

"Y-Yang... this..." Yilen gasped between two deep kisses that had Yang's tongue trying to touch the back of her throat.

"Stop thinking and just do~!" Yilen breathed out heavily before kissing her again.

The words were like enchantment and Yilen felt herself giving in without a touch of fear or concern. Her hands immediately went to Yang's luscious hips and she tried to push back in the kiss. It was sensory overload like she had never experienced. Her emotions were all wild and uncontrolled while her body was singing its approval for every little motion or touch. Her fingers sank quite eagerly into Yang's ass and that seemed to set her off.

Yang's hips rolled forward as though she were trying to thrust. The result was her dick grinding hard up the length of Yilen's. Precum had oozed quite thickly from both of them and the motion sent more spilling out. Yilen gasped in surprise and she made a move to jerk back, only Yang didn't let her. She held them tight together with only enough space to keep jerking her cock up and down in skillful little humps. It made Yilen moan and her fingers dug into Yang's ass harder.

"Like that? Ever felt something so hot and hard grinding that fat cock of yours?" Yang hissed in her ear.

"Ohhh gods no." Yilen moaned and put her head on Yang's shoulder. The pleasure was blissful relief to all the need roiling inside her. Things had felt good up until now, but now they were rubbing and grinding together it all felt great. Her boobs squished up and down, nipples stiff as she felt them press into Yang's tits. Every bit of their middles were smeared in dick sauce and the scent was beginning to make Yilen's head spin.

With absolutely no surprise to either of them, Yilen came first and quite hard. Sperm erupted up beneath their boobs and even spurted through their shifting cleavage. It made everything hot, slick, and gooey. Yang humped once more and then eased back, watching the thick strings of cum string between them.

With her frantic need being somewhat relieved, Yilen could calm down somewhat. In that moment of calm, her legs gave out and she slumped back onto the couch. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she watched her own jizz roll in thick strings down Yang's body. She took that moment to truly appreciate how beautiful her very first 'stranger' fuck partner was. Surely Bess had her own share of beautiful and wild women she'd fucked at her bar... but Yilen was having this. She was having her first open fuck with another Satyr of unbelievable beauty and a wildly gorgeous cock to match her own.

"Oh what a start." Yang sighed as looked down at Yilen's messy body. She blew out a heavy breath and slowly stroked herself despite the mess. Her eyes went to Yilen's and she smiled, "Still hard too?"

"Ohh yes. You're very beautiful... and I haven't fucked you yet." Yilen said with a needy sigh.

Yang laughed warmly and said, "Very forward when you want to be. Well I'm the last one who's going to argue about getting a big Satyr dick in my cunny."

Yang turned around and leaned forward, sticking her ass out towards Yilen. Her pussy was certainly looking ready to be fucked with how it was glistening and actually gaping open a bit. She spread her legs for balance, letting her cock dangle, and leaned further back. Her hand searched between her legs, reaching for Yilen's thick shaft.

"H-Here." Yilen put a hand on Yang's plump butt and guided her down onto it.

The moan from Yang as she sank onto Yilen's huge dick was more musical and beautiful than the entire song she had sung. Yilen moaned deeply and had to stop herself from nutting again right away. Yang's pussy was hot, plump, and it squeezed in around her as she sank down. Inch after throbbing inch of horsecock disappeared into it and very quickly Yang's ass was pressed into Yilen's lap.

"Ohhh dear gods, that is amazing. I haven't had a dick this big in far too long~!" Yang gasped, leaning back to lay on Yilen's shoulder. Her own dick was standing up tall and proud, and there was a bit of a lump in her belly where Yilen was distending it.

"Your pussy feels very good." Yilen murmured to her.

"Glad I could accomodate and please." Yang said breathlessly. She tensed her hips and rose before sinking back down. The motion stroked Yilen's cock wonderfully and left thin trails of pussy juice running down it.

"Umm..." Yilen reached forward and touched Yang's cock, "C-Can I? I've never touched another one."

"You've never touched another cock? What about your girlfriend?" Yang asked, looking at her in surprise.

Yilen blushed and fumed, "Another like my own! Jeez."

"Oh, of course." Yang smiled and gestured to her dick, "Please."

1...34567...11