Love In The Clouds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yilen whined as her belly grew taut with cum and pleasure. She was on the verge of cumming herself, but Yang apparently didn't want her to yet. She just slowly pulled out and let her dick drool semen all over Yilen's thick cheeks. It twitched and flung strings of semen all over her butt.

Tagitha clapped her hands and said, "Well done. Yilen, I'm so proud of how far you've come in a day. Now, are you ready for auntie's hard cock up your cute butt? Because I wanna fuck you."

"R-Really? Sure." Yilen nodded, thinking of how her cock throbbed the first time Tagitha grabbed her ass. Up until now she'd only got blowjobs from her aunt. Now she was going to get her dick and it made her tingle with excitement.

She pushed herself up on her hands and knees. Her dick was painfully hard and more pussy juice mixed with sperm leaked down her thighs. Getting her cunt so thoroughly packed had felt great, but she didn't cum with a dick inside her. Her aunt's would do the trick though.

"Well if you're going for her ass, I think I'll go for yours. You mind?" Yang asked, rubbing a hand up and down her gooey dick.

"Oh hell no. Have a go as hard as you like. I'm a navigator on an Aether ship and I take ten dicks in the ass every night." Tagitha shrugged as she crawled onto the bed, "Long as I get to dump a fat load in Yilen's butt, I don't care who's fucking me."

Yilen stretched herself towards the pillows with her butt in the air, "Go ahead, auntie."

"Oh no, hon. On your back. I wanna kiss you while we fuck." Tagitha said, waggling a finger.

"Okay." Yilen turned over and flopped her head onto the pillows. She stretched her legs up and pulled on the back of her knees to give easy access to her asshole. Tagitha scooted up on her and pushed her dick into Yilen's backdoor. She had some resistance but not much. Bess liked riding her ass too.

"Oooh, sweetheart. Your ass feels so good. Mmmmm~!" Tagitha moaned long and deep as she sank up to her balls in Yilen's ass.

"Perfect. That looks like a plump kitty ass that needs some fat cock." Yang smiled and squatted down behind Tagitha. She was much less gentle than Tagitha, plunging the flared head of her dick in a single thrust. Tagitha moaned and jerked inside Yilen. She laughed softly and leaned forward to give Yang easier angle. Yang grabbed her shoulders and eagerly hilted herself in Tagitha's ass.

"Oh fuck yeah! Drill my ass!" Tagitha gasped as her butt was slammed wide open. The very well-experienced hole had no issue taking the vast penetration.

Tagitha pressed down on Yilen and slowly humped back and forth between fucking her and being fucked by massive horsecock. She grabbed Yilen's breasts and locked lips with her. Yilen had been waiting for this and she responded by grabbing ahold of Tagitha's ass between humps. Her tongue wrestled hotly with Tagitha's and they fondled each other.

"Mmm, you weren't lying. I don't get to enjoy an ass this well-fucked very often. You're absolutely milking my dick." Yang groaned, humping away at an increasing pace.

Tagitha moaned into Yilen's mouth and broke off the kiss for a gasp. She squeezed Yilen's boobs and buried herself in her ass again. Each retraction of her cock sent thundering pleasure through Yilen's body as every little cock spine dragged along her insides.

"Ahhh!" Yilen moaned loudly as she was pushed over the edge. Cum erupted all over her and Tagitha's boobs. Her moan shifted into a long whine and her body spasmed. Jizz splattered all over her belly and she dropped limp.

"Guess that's her." Yang laughed and rammed up Tagitha's ass again.

"For now. Don't stop fucking me until I blow in her ass." Tagitha said, cuddling up to Yilen and her messy dick. She groaned, "And I'm almost there. Watching you two was really hot."

"Okay, but if you cum in her before I cum, then I'm gonna fuck your pussy too." Yang warned, slapping her hips against Tagitha's ass hard.

Tagitha laughed and another moan escaped as the dick buried in her ass anew. "Threaten me with a good time. Ohhh fuck, just a little more!"

Yang pushed down on her and humped harder, swinging her hips into it to send her balls slapping hard into Tagitha's. The shock of pleasure was enough to make her blow. Her hips jerked and Yilen gave a stifled moan as fresh sperm glazed her insides. The pile of sweaty bodies shuddered as Tagitha came thick streams of spunk, and Yang just held her place deep inside her ass.

"Yeah... that's what I thought. Gonna plow your cunt now." Yang grinned.

"One thing first. Get out of my ass." Tagitha said as she pushed herself up.

Yang dragged herself free of Tagitha's hot ass and her dick oozed its displeasure. She sat back and watched as Tagitha pulled herself from Yilen's cum-packed ass. She helped her drop her legs and then stradled her waist.

"Aunt?" Yilen asked as Tagitha took hold of her cock.

"I'm gonna show you two what it's like to be a proper cocksleeve. I've got a bit of magic in me that you two will love." Tagitha said, holding Yilen's erection still as she skewered herself on it.

"Hold up, I'm supposed to be fucking that hole." Yang complained, crossing her arms as she stared at the cock disappearing into Tagitha.

"And you will. Come on. Stuff yours right in there too." Tagitha said, holding onto Yilen's shoulders. She held her tail high and wiggled her ass, working Yilen's messy cock as she did so.

"Serious?" Yang cocked her head.

"Oh fuck yes. Stick that dick right here and push." Tagitha said, pulling at the lips of her pussy that were already wrapped tightly around Yilen's thick shaft.

Yang shook her head and scooted forward. She didn't quite know what she was supposed to be doing. She just rubbed her dick up against the side of Yilen's shaft and it jabbed against Tagitha's crotch before sliding towards her ass.

"Oh come on. Stick your fingers in there, stretch me out, and jam your dick in. I want two horsecocks to blow inside me damn it!" Tagitha demanded angrily.

"Okay, okay!" Yang held up her hands in defeat. She fed a finger into her pussy right along the underside of Yilen's shaft. She then squeezed a finger from her other hand in. Then she slowly pulled and, much to her surprise Tagitha's pussy actually stretched somewhat out. She marveled and pulled some more, stretching Tagitha until she could see some of her insides along with Yilen's cock. She held her pussy like that and jammed the flat head of her dick up against the stretched opening.

"That's it! Really stretch me open and stuff me full of cock!" Tagitha moaned and her pussy engulfed Yang's head.

"I can feel it! You're actually rubbing your dick against mine inside her!" Yilen gasped in shock.

Yang was just as shocked to be seeing a woman's pussy stretching so wildly to encompass two Satyr sized cocks dripping in semen. She continued pushing and felt Tagitha's pussy incredibly tight but giving way around her. Her sheath pushed in too and soon she came balls to balls with Yilen.

"Guuuhhh. So much dick." Tagitha moaned whorishly, her eyes going cross as Yang bottomed out.

"Wow, this feels so much better than earlier! Our cocks are rubbing but we're still inside a pussy. I love it." Yilen moaned, her hips humping eagerly to rub more against Yang.

They started to fuck Tagitha in tandem, Yang pulled out as Yilen drove in, then Yilen sank down as Yang buried herself in again. Tagitha's eyes were completely rolled back, her mouth was hanging open, and drool was running down her chin as she moaned incoherently. Apparently the sheer amount of cock that was absolutely destroying her pussy was more than even she had bargained for.

"Ohhh Yang! Tagitha! I'm not going to last long. It feels too good to be rubbing like this!" Yilen whimpered, her thrusting slowing as she tried not to blow.

"Don't worry. Feels real good over here too. Let's try and cum at once. That'll really break her brain." Yang grunted as she humped. She held onto Tagitha's shoulders and thrust eagerly. Her balls slapped about and were constantly rubbing against Yilen's. After so many orgasms and so much fucking, Yang could no more resist than Yilen could.

"Do it. Cum. I'm going to cum too!" Yilen gasped, and her dick throbbed. Semen erupted from her dick and flooded Tagitha's womb. It flowed back around their cocks and gushed from Tagitha's overloaded hole.

The feeling of hot sperm smearing all over her cock was more than Yang could take. She started cumming after only a few shots from Yilen. Her hot spunk poured in alongside Yilen. Soon both horsecocks were throbbing and pumping shot after shot of virile seed into Tagitha's pussy. It was running out of her in gooey, delicious streams. Both horsecocks pushed in deep and reveled in the bliss of being trapped together in an ocean of hot sperm.

Tagitha was quite clearly cumming too at that point, but her voice was lost in gurgling moans. Her face was slack and she was barely holding herself up from laying flat on Yilen's chest. She took all the cum the both of them could deliver.

Yang slowly pulled herself free of Tagitha's pussy and it absolutely gushed cum as it clenched back to the size of just Yilen's cock. With the release of the overly intense sensations, Tagitha did collapse and Yilen hugged her close.

"Whew. What a wild evening." Yang sighed, flopping down on the side of the bed, "She gonna live?"

"Yeah... She's still breathing." Yilen sighed, rubbing her aunt's back as she relaxed with her softening cock still inside the cum-filled mess.

*******

Tagitha and Yilen returned home, a cum-splattered mess. Both of them were dripping from every hole and neither of them were wearing a single piece of clothing. All of the clothes they started with and those they bought were jammed in a single bag that Yilen was carrying. After Tagitha took the double horsecock, they rested for a while and ended up fucking for three more hours before heading home.

And at home they found a scene much like what they left. Fillius and Bess were sitting on the couch together, both of them splattered in semen and a mess of fuck juices all over the cushions around them. The four looked at each other and laughter filled the room.

"Okay, I feel like explanations are needed." Yilen sighed as the laughter died down.

"I take it you had a good day?" Fillius asked, a smile still pulling at the corners of her mouth.

Tagitha nodded, "Little Yilen here finally learned how to be a horny woman."

"I see that." Bess said, her eyes sparkling with delight. Then she turned them to Tagitha and they hardened. Tagitha stared back at her and her body tensed. Bess sighed and said, "Tagitha... I'm sorry for how I acted. I was scared you'd drive Yilen away."

"What?!" Tagitha gawked at her. She shook her head and rolled her eyes before saying, "It's abundantly clear how much Yilen loves you. I would never stand in the way of my neice's happiness, even if I did hold a grudge, which I don't."

Bess deflated at those words and said, "Thank you, Tagitha."

"Alright! How about dinner?" Fillius asked, getting to her paws with a clap.

Yilen smiled as Fillius hurried off to start cooking. Tagitha and Bess clearly weren't going to talk happily with each other, but the tension between them had gone. Could this day have turned out any better? Yilen couldn't think of how...

*******

Yilen yawned and rolled over. The bed was warm and cozy and it smelled strongly of Bess. They had the best night together they'd ever shared before. They had fucked. They had fucked and fucked and fucked like rabid animals. Yilen had been hornier than she'd ever been in her life, and she'd been so proud of finally coming home with a stranger's cum filling her pussy and covering her cock. That confidence and arousal turned Bess on just as much and they went nuts until the both of them passed out exhausted.

Now it was the next morning and Yilen was alone. Somehow Bess had marshaled the strength to get up and out of bed. She kissed Yilen on the cheek and mumbled something about an important errand before leaving. The worst part was Yilen's cock was stiff and her balls were churning with a fresh morning load. That left her lamenting the fact that she didn't have Bess's sweet holes here to milk her dry. Again.

As she pondered her lover's fine ass and fuckability, her mind wandered a bit and she found herself thinking of the other ass in the house. The one she had never fucked before. The one she'd always been far too embarassed about and never even wanted to admit to herself that she found hot. Her mom's plump, bouncy bunny butt. The newly liberated sexuality Yilen held was telling her that it shouldn't be embarassing to find her mom hot because she was screaming hot. It wasn't an accident that Fillius could get a different woman in her bed every night for a month. So why couldn't her own daughter be one of those women?

Fillius was surely sleeping in only across the hall and her mother had never once turned down a cock of any kind. In fact, she seemed eager to come onto Yilen in the past and only Yilen's embarassment had held her at bay. Well no more. Yilen pushed the covers off and got to her hooves. She wore only a slightly cum-stained night shirt and her dick so hard that veins along it were throbbing. She went into the hall and into her mom's room.

Exactly as expected, Fillius was laying curled up on her bed with a pillow cuddled in her arms. Her blankets lay strewn haphazardly across her luscious form and a small lump gave indication to her own morning erection. Yilen walked over to her and lifted the blankets to crawl into bed with her lovely mother.

"Mmmm... Morning." Her mother murmured sleepily. She nuzzled the pillow and said, "More after yesterday, Bess?"

Yilen pressed her fat horsecock between her mom's hot cheeks and cuddled up close behind her, "Not Bess, mom."

"Ohhh, honey. Wow. I can really feel you." Fillius cooed, "What did old mom do for such attention?"

"Just giving you what I should've always. I've neglected you, mom." Yilen said, wrapping her arms around her mother. She slipped her hand up the lace nightgown her mom wore and cupped one of her large breasts. She kissed her neck as she squeezed it. Her cock was quite happily grinding up and down the pillowy cheeks pressed to her crotch and it drew an appreciating moan from Fillius

"Darling, whatever Taggy did-" Fillius gasped as Yilen pinched her nipple, "-Ohhh, I need to thank her. She's such a good influence on you."

"I know. I'm so glad she helped." Yilen cooed while she kissed her mom's shoulder. She slowly drew her hips back and used her free hand to slip her dick between Fillius's plump thighs. She pushed her cock clean through and started to slowly thigh-fuck her. Her pussy was quite wet as it was slid along her shaft, and her own cock oozed its appreciation.

Fillius touched her cockhead and rubbed the girthy member between her legs, "I know I've sucked it before... but I don't know if I've ever really appreciated how well hung you are, Yilen. Your cock truly is massive."

"And it wants to sink into the pussy that made it." Yilen whispered before nibbling down Fillius's floppy bunny ear.

That phrase sent a shudder through Fillius and she breathed, "Yes. Oh gods, yes Yilen! Please, fuck the pussy that brought you into this world."

Yilen slid down a bit and aimed her cock more up. She lined it up to Fillius's engorged pussy and pushed forward. With a gentle motion, she penetrated her mother and they shared a heated moan. Yilen slowly squirmed her way back up, burying inch after thick inch inside until her mom was bending forward to press her ass back against Yilen. They cuddled close together and Yilen rubbed at the bulge in Fillius's belly that her cock was making.

"Is that better, mom?" Yilen asked softly, rolling her hips just enough to grind around the flared head of her cock entirely for Fillius's delight.

"Mmm, yes honey! Yes, that is very good." Fillius breathed deeply.

"Good. I have so many loads of cum to make up for. I've dreamed of fucking your ass so much but I've always been to afraid to just do it. Now I regret all that... this feels amazing." Yilen sighed blissfully. Her mother's pussy truly was amazong. It felt so good wrapped lovingly around her dick while they spooned.

That continued for quite a few hot minutes. Yilen kept gyrating and fondling her mom's big boobs. Fillius just lazily moaned and kept cuddling her pillow. She was more than happy to lay close to her daughter and feel her tender love.

But as with most morning woods, there was as much lust as there was love. Soon Yilen came in a flood of heat and sticky sperm poured into the womb that bore her. Fillius's moan was far more lewd at that feeling and she clenched her pillow tightly. Her cock twitched and spurts of extra thick jizz shot out. Her belly grew hot as it was filled to stretching with her daughter's gooey morning love.

"Oh darling, that is amazing." Fillius swooned as the flood slowed to a trickle of spurts.

"I don't wanna be done yet, mom. I wanna fuck you more. I wanna fuck your ass." Yilen admitted, her dick pulsating its agreement as a few more jets shot from it.

"Threaten me with a good time." Fillius giggled and shifted herself forward. She gingerly slipped off Yilen's cock and rolled over onto her stomach. She pushed herself up on her hands and knees, puffball tail wiggling, and shook her ass for Yilen. Her eyes smoldered as she looked back, "Come on, that hole is hardly a stranger to hard-fuckings. Go on and do all you want."

Yilen smiled up at her mom and got up as well. It really was a treat to finally have her horny mother's body giving into her desires. After so long spent fantasizing and resisting the urge out of some misplaced embarassment over her mother seeing her sexually free, she felt like she was indulging in a long-restrained thirst and the relief was almost as pleasurable as the act itself.

Her slimy cock smeared cum up Fillius's ass and she ground her length between those plump cheeks a few times before lining up for the main course. Her fat cockhead spread Fillius open wide with little resistance and slid in with a shared moan.

"Ohhh sweet~!" Fillius breathed out hard, "You have no idea how many times I've thought of this. How much I've hoped you'd find your mother attractive enough to jump. I'd all but lost hope except for the times you'd let me suck your dick."

With a final push, Yilen bottomed out before speaking again, "I've been so scared of my own desires. Scared of doing this with anyone but Bess. Aunt Tagitha helped me realize it's nothing to be scared of." Yilen leaned forward, pressing her breasts to Fillius's back, and hugged her tightly. "As it turns out, me and my dick are actually pretty good at this."

"I'd say so!" Fillius moaned as Yilen thrust.

Yilen gripped Fillius by the breasts and worked her hips harder. Her cock stuffed up Fillius's backside harder than before and their balls squished together. Yilen was working her with hard, short humps that made her cock bounce and her spine tingle from the growing sensations. Her mother's shorter legs were working in her favor in this position, giving her an easy angle to hump while also staying on her knees. Her motions grew faster and the gooey ooze of cum out of Fillius's pussy had their balls slapping very noisily and messily together.

"I love you, mom. I love you so much." Yilen panted as she fucked.

"Ahhh! I love you too! Darling, grab my dick!" Fillius begged hotly.

Yilen didn't wait. Her right hand flashed down to Fillius's thick little cock and she gripped it tightly. It was burning hot and semen drooled from the tip. The impact of each thrust made it throb and jump in her hand. Soon her fingers were sticky in her mom's spunk and Fillius was howling in pleasure. She shuddered and her ass clenched up tight. Shockingly tight to Yilen. She moaned and had to stop her humping with her cock buried inside Fillius, their balls squashed together.

1...56789...11