Love in the Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Stranger and Beautiful find orgasms in the club.
1.2k words
4.56
7.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eep118
Eep118
8 Followers

As we kiss, I taste my arousal. It coats my tongue, my teeth, my throat. He drinks me in, a hand grasping my breast, the other kneading my ass cheek.

All at once, his hand encloses my wrist and he's leading us toward a black hallway and into an office. He shuts the door with a soft click and turns a dull lamp on. The room, still dark, glows in a soft light. I can just make out the lines of his form--tall, muscular, hard.

His fingers find the button and zipper of his slacks as I kneel.

"Mmm," he groans lowly. "Would you look at that. What a good girl you are, Beautiful."

In this office, away from the bump and pulse of the club music, I can hear his deep voice. It goes straight to my clit.

My tongue wets my lips as I await his cock, but it never comes.

"Beg," he says evenly.

"Please give me your cock," I whisper, unsure.

"Why should I?"

"So I can make you feel good."

"Tell me how, Beautiful."

I can barely see the way his fist glides over his length in the darkened room.

"I want to lick from your balls to the head. Taste your pre-cum. Run my teeth across the underside. Choke on your--"

He presses the head of his cock against my lips, effectively shutting me up. I waste no time grabbing the base and doing the very things I described.

His shaft rests heavily in my palm. It's so thick I can barely wrap my fingers around it. He oozes pre-cum onto my tongue as it swirls around the head. His grunts fill the room louder than the bass of the music.

His right hand takes a handful of my hair and pushes me down on his shaft.

"Show me what you can handle," he says roughly, testing.

His cock head is at my throat before half his shift is fills my mouth. This stranger is long and thick, and I worry both for my throat and my pussy.

"Your little mouth is so fucking sexy. Come on, Beautiful. Take me in. Show me how much you want this dick."

With that, I relax my throat as he pushes past my comfort. My eyes water and burn from the sensation, but I swallow through my reflexes. I gag and cough as his cock chokes me. For a moment I think I might vomit, but he eases down my throat until the short hairs of his pubic area tickle my face.

There's still some of the shaft not in my throat, but he pulls back and lets me breathe. Strings of saliva suspend from his shaft to my mouth before he impales my throat again. This time he doesn't stop.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

In.

Deeper and deeper until I gag and push against his thigh, silently telling him to let me go. He ignores my plea until it's almost too late. My throat swells and my chest tightens. He holds my head as far down as his cock will reach, and then he grunts so loudly it startles me.

"Fuck your mouth is incredible, Beautiful. I'm about to come," he moans.

By this time, his fingers go from gripping my hair to delicately running through it. He lets me suck his cock the way I know how. He has so much length that two hands and my mouth don't even cover the entirety. But I try.

Lord, do I try.

Both fists circle his shaft, pumping furiously as I work my magic on the tip. Teeth grazing, tongue flicking, eyes on his--as much as he can see anyways.

"Suck that fucking cock," he commands, and it floods my pussy. "You're doing so good, Beautiful."

Removing one hand, I grip his balls in my hand and tug as I take him deeper into my mouth, sucking harder. His girth swells, and I can feel the way his cock pulses before he shoots warm, wet, sticky ropes of my come down my throat.

"Swallow every fucking drop like a good little whore," he grits.

He doesn't need to tell me twice. I push him to the back of my throat and swallow and swallow and swallow as much as he'll give. And when he can't take it anymore, when he's too sensitive, he pulls from my throat and backs away breathlessly.

"Fuck," he pants, leaning against a desk, palms supporting his body, head tipped backward as he gasps.

It takes a moment or two until he catches his breath. In this light, I see him. Dark hair, tanned skin, strong jawline. He lifts his head and smiles lazily.

"What's your name, Beautiful?" His voice hoarse, gravely, curious.

"What do you want it to be?"

He smirks and shakes his head. "Don't play with me, Beautiful. I'm not the guy. Tell me your name." By now, he's launching off the desk and walking in front of me. He holds his hand out to help me up as his softening cock deflates in front of me.

"Why do you want to know?" I ask, placing my hand in his. He grips it, helps me onto my feet, and backs me against the desk.

"So I know what to roar when I sink my cock inside you."

His words take my breath away the same moment he unbuttons my jeans and rips them off my body.

The stranger falls to his knees, pushes my back flat against the desk, and hikes my knees to my chest.

I'm open, exposed, and raw. My arousal permeates the enclosed space.

"Wh-what's yours?" I stutter as his fingers glide through my folds.

"Gray."

And with that, he spears two fingers into me. My pussy contracts at the invasion, and when I look down, I see his eyes are on mine.

"You're soaked," he tells me like I don't already know.

And then his entire mouth sucks my pussy. He runs his tongue through my plump folds, teases my hardened clit, nips at the engorged flesh. He brings me to the edge multiple times only to ease off when the tingles begin in my belly.

And then he finds the spot. The spot inside my walls that has my back arching, the room spinning, the fucking months disappearing before me.

His fingers pluck me and tease me and fuck me from the inside until I'm practically crying.

"Please," I beg.

"Awe," he teases. "That's what I've been waiting for."

"Please, Gray."

"That's right, beg me, Beautiful. Don't you dare fucking come until I allow it." His harsh words, spit through gritted teeth, only add to my arousal.

"Please let me come. Please. Gray, please. Please," I pant, so fucking close it hurts. I can feel it start in my toes as it works up my calves, to my knees, through my thighs, spreading into my belly. My core so tight it might combust right now.

"What's your name," he pants, fucking his fingers into me harder. I'm so close it's like I forget how to speak. With my back arched, breasts pointing straight up, neck exposed, Gray demands again, "tell me you're fucking name."

"Jade," I pant softly. "My name is Jade."

"Jade," he whispers, swirling it around on his tongue like a fine wine. "Come for me, Jade."

And I do. I come so hard it hurts. So hard I see other galaxies. So hard I can't even tell he's pulled his fingers out and sucked them clean. So hard I don't notice as he pulls me up, flips me on my stomach, spreads my legs, and drags his hardened cock through my soaking wet pussy lips.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Jade," he whispers.

Eep118
Eep118
8 Followers