Too Drunk with My Brother Pt. 02

Story Info
My brother gets high and fucks me again.
2.9k words
4.61
67k
124

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,214 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

My brother skipped breakfast the next morning. I hadn't been able to sleep and had to force my normal, chipper if slightly hung-over self. I told my parents he'd gotten a little too drunk because he was upset about breaking up with his girlfriend.

When he still didn't show, I grabbed some water and ibuprofen. We watched out for each other; it would be strange for me to avoid him. And I needed to know if he remembered.

I knocked softly and slowly pushed his door open, half-hoping he was still asleep.

He wasn't. He was sitting on his bed, rubbing his temples, his back to the door. I don't think he heard my knock. His hair was wet; he'd probably showered. He was only wearing his boxers. I paused.

I've seen him naked before, sure, but it felt like I was looking at him for the first time. His body was... my cheeks slowly heated while my eyes ran over his broad shoulders, the muscled contours of his back, the V dipping into his underwear. I knew my brother was hot, but... wow.

The sheets were a bundled mess like he had torn them off. I stood in the doorway, my heart pounding. Had he noticed the wet spot I must've left behind? I almost turned and ran.

He stood, snapping me out of my trance. I knocked louder, and he finally saw me. I shoved the water and pills at him like a shield, fixing my eyes on his face.

"I-Ibuprofen?" I cleared my throat. "You have to have a major headache after that actual fire you drank last night."

He frowned at me silently. I raised my eyebrows. "Hello? Did you turn into a zombie?"

"Um. Thanks," he mumbled, stepping closer to take the glass and bottle. He tossed back a couple of pills.

"Yep. You gonna live?" I tried to sound normal, teasing.

He shrugged, giving me an odd look, glancing at my lips, lower. "Liz, I... did I... hurt you or anything last night?"

Oh, shit.

"What? Of course not. Why would you think that?" My voice was a little too high.

He looked uncertain. I had to say something, change the subject, anything. My mind was a huge blank slate.

"Are you sure? If I did... something, anything... please tell me. I don't remember much, but I keep seeing your face, uh, in my bed, and..." His cheeks turned red.

I laughed a little. "Oh, yeah, I was drunk, so I fell asleep in your room. Oh my God, did you have a horny dream about me? Eww, Kev."

He blushed harder. "No. Nevermind. Forget I said anything."

If he'd said all this, and nothing had actually happened, I'd probably tease him about it for a whole week. As it was, I was all too happy to drop the subject.

"You coming down soon? Mom and dad want us to help with dinner."

"Yeah. Yeah, sure. Thanks, Liz."

I bolted as sedately as possible.

The rest of the day was even more awkward, at least for me. He kept giving me these strange looks, glancing away quickly whenever I caught him. Did he remember more than he was saying? He clearly suspected something. I'd never seen him that drunk before; I had no idea how much he could remember.

His looks brought back flashes--the feel of his skin, the weight of his body, his mouth sucking my lip. I almost touched my lips with that memory, wondering if they looked swollen.

Crazy thing is... I had liked it. I know that's so wrong in so many ways. Well, mostly the one screamingly disgusting way. But his cock--my brother's cock, and I'm horrified just thinking that--had made me come. Twice. Is it so bad to want that again?

It didn't matter. It wasn't going to happen again.

By the time we finished dinner, things seemed back to normal. We said good night and went to our own beds like normal people.

I wished I'd brought my vibrator.

He left early the next morning. We hugged at the door. When his arms wrapped around me, he inhaled sharply and stiffened for a few seconds. He abruptly let go of me and walked to his car, not looking back.

I could only give my parents a baffled shrug. "Girlfriend problems, I guess." What else could it be?

--

Three months later.

My phone buzzed. My mother. It was the end of spring quarter, and I was visiting them in a few days for the break.

"Honey, how are you? What's new?"

"Hey, mom. Nothin'. I'm so glad it's spring break soon. Finals are exhausting."

"Aww, I'm sure you're doing great. I'm so sorry about this--we won't be home for your break, honey. You know how much we need to travel for your dad's company."

"Oh, ok." That kinda sucked; I didn't have any other plans. "Um, can I still stay at the house?"

"Of course. In fact, can we ask a favor? You know how Kevin has back pains? They've gotten worse recently, and the doctor recommended an extended rest, physical therapy, and a prescription."

I laughed. Kev hated drugs--pharmaceuticals anyways. "Wait, wait--did he make them give him weed?"

My mom sounded amused too. "Yes. Anyway, we volunteered to take care of him while he's, well, high for a couple of weeks. Do you mind taking over?"

I took a deep breath but didn't hesitate for too long. Normal-me would of course take care of my brother. "Yeah, no problem. I'm definitely making a video of him, though."

"Be nice, honey; he's in pain. We'll see you later!"

I grabbed some birth control pills. Just in case.

--

My parents dashed out of the house almost as soon as I arrived. They left the doctor's notes and instructions.

"Hi, Lizzy." Kev smiled sleepily from the couch.

I grimaced. The last time he'd called me that, I was ten years old and I punched him in the stomach. But that vapid look on his face was pretty pathetic.

"Hey, Kev. How you feelin'?"

He turned slowly back to the TV. "...Good."

Well, this should be easy.

The first day passed quickly. Finals really had been exhausting. I barely stayed awake while he mostly stared at the screen. I napped when the physical therapist stopped by for an hour.

Later, we ate the dinner my parents had left, then he got into bed without any incidents. He seemed to fall asleep right away.

I flopped into my own bed. This would be fine. He didn't remember and he would be out of it most of the time. I ignored my insane little twinge of disappointment.

--

"Mmm, Liz, you smell so good."

"... Huh? Kev? What are you doing?" I rubbed my eyes. I was starting to drift off when I heard his murmuring.

He inhaled deeply next to my ear. I almost jumped. "Your hair," he mumbled. "I remembered how your hair smelled and I really wanted... Can I lie here? This is nice." The bed dipped behind me.

My heart skipped a beat. He remembered...? Maybe he just meant my shampoo was familiar. I'd used it for years.

Then his warm skin touched my back. I gasped quietly, my whole body suddenly tingling. At least he was still wearing boxers.

I should leave and let him sleep here. That would be the smart thing to do. His arm wrapped around my waist. My body purred.

"Um. Ok. Just go to sleep." I couldn't do it. I pressed my back into his hard chest as he let out a contented sigh.

My ass bumped into his bulge. I froze. He felt big and warm, the length of his shaft just slightly wedged in my butt. I was touching my brother's cock again. No, no, no, this wasn't supposed to happen.

"Mmm, Liz, I love you," he mumbled.

I shifted my ass away. He pulled me back, held me close, murmuring, "I liked what we did... last time. I liked... how you felt."

Ice shot through my spine and woke me completely. What? He can't remember. How much did he remember? What else could he be talking about?

My skin flushed. In horror, I'm sure. "Go to sleep, Kev. You're tired."

He rubbed his thick shaft between my butt cheeks. "Liz, your skin is so soft. I want to touch you." His hand slid between my legs. I tried to clamp them together, but he easily worked his fingers over my panties, cupping my mound.

Not again. This was not happening again. I had to stop him. "Kev, you shouldn't do that. Let me go, ok? Let me go and go to sleep."

He wasn't listening. He moved my panties to the side and dipped a finger in my wet folds. I gasped.

"You're so wet, Liz. You want me, too."

I shouldn't. His finger pressed into me, then lifted out to stroke my entrance, slipping back into my heat a little more before teasing my outer folds again. If he could do this semi-consciously, I was suddenly extremely jealous of his girlfriends.

My brother's girlfriends. Fuck, no, shit.

"Kev, you need to--ohh..." His finger dove all the way inside. My pussy clamped down, holding on like a lifeline. He pumped slowly in and out, his palm rubbing my clit.

"You're so warm and soft," he sighed. "I want to be inside you... You felt so good."

My toes curled as a second finger entered my soaking heat. "We shouldn't. This isn't... a good idea... ah, ah, ah... ohh..." He stroked my slick flesh, hooking his thumb on the elastic waist of my panties and pulling down. I hardly noticed him pushing the cloth away, only a moment when he wasn't massaging my throbbing pussy. I put my hand over his. To stop him--to help him--both, somehow.

The bed shifted and his hips moved back. Maybe he was changing his mind. I hoped so. Sort of.

Then hard, silken heat slid between my thighs and he guided himself toward my entrance.

I couldn't let him. He still had enough presence of mind to pay attention if I said no, didn't he? "Stop, Kev, we can't. Please stop."

He hesitated. "...What? But this feels so good. Don't you want me?" I very much wanted for him not to be my brother right then. He rubbed his cock head in my juices, both of us moaning as his shaft rubbed along my folds.

"Yes... but it's... wrong..." I gasped.

The large tip of his cock brushed my clit and my hips spasmed, rocking with his back-and-forth motion as he bathed his cock in my juices. "It feels right. Liz, I love you."

But he stopped, the full length of his cock jutting between my legs. I was just rubbing myself on him then. If I moved forward a bit... just like that, ahh... the mushroom head kissed my entrance. I bit my lip and let him slide up to my clit again.

His fingertips grazed my arm, then moved to my back, fumbling at my bra while I tortured myself on his cock. I hesitated before lifting my arms. Somehow, undressing seemed worse than what we were already doing.

He shifted a hand beneath me and grasped a breast, sighing as he kneaded. His other hand glided down my side, circled my stomach, then squeezed my thigh. My body trembled while I tried not to impale myself on his cock.

"Liz, I've been thinking about you. A lot. I keep seeing you... feeling you beneath me. Feeling you come while I'm inside you. I love you, Liz."

Fuck. My hips rolled. I felt that bulbous head settle at my opening, parting my wet folds. "I love you, too, Kev." I hoped he wasn't going to hate me later.

He pushed, groaning as he entered me, stretching me one slow inch at a time. "Oh, Liz, you feel so good. Doesn't this feel good?"

"Y-yes. Ah, oh God, yes." I tensed, my inner walls grabbing and releasing him as I tried to both relax and let him in, and clench tighter around his big, wonderful cock.

I should stop him.

I didn't want to stop him.

This was a seriously twisted way to take care of my brother, but he was enjoying himself, wasn't he? And so was I.

"Oh, baby girl, you're so tight. Tell me if I'm hurting you, ok?" His voice was breathless and painfully sweet as his cock bottomed out inside me.

"Kev, we can't--"

He thrust. I forgot what I was about to say.

"Ahh..."

Maybe if he had a tiny dick, I wouldn't be frantically humping him back.

Maybe if his fingers weren't circling my clit, if his hard muscles weren't rubbing against my back, if his warm breath wasn't tingling my spine, I could've come to my senses.

Or maybe it was because he was my brother, because I felt safe, protected, relaxed--that I could let go and give in to the intense sensations of his cock driving me higher and hotter.

He lifted my leg over his and thrust deeper, stroke after stroke of his thick shaft massaging delightful heat into every bit of my sensitive flesh. I moaned as he plunged in and out, held onto his arm as he teased my clit, writhed in almost painful bliss as he groaned in his own pleasure.

"Liz, you feel... better than I remember. So wet, so tight. Oh, oh yes..." He pumped faster, his movements gaining an urgency that matched mine. He was going to come inside me again. I desperately wanted to feel that, to feel his pleasure coursing into me.

His deep, rapid breaths in my hair, his hand on my breast and between my legs, his arms encaging me against his solid body as he slammed his cock in and out, again and again--I shuddered. "Kev! Ah! Yes, Kev, yes! Fuck me! Yes! Ah! Ah! Ahhh!" I said what I didn't dare say last time. I let him hear my cries of pleasure that I'd stifled before. I screamed his name as my pussy clamped on his cock, pulsing around his relentless, pounding shaft.

"Oh, Liz, you feel so good." He groaned, tensed. "Oh, yes. Yes, Liz! Oh!" His cock swelled and twitched inside me, shooting his cum deep in my tunnel, rope after rope, thrust after thrust. I whimpered at the delicious heat pooling in my belly, simply reveling in the feeling without a hint of concern that it was my brother's cum, my brother's cock, my brother's groaning breaths in my ear.

He stayed buried inside me as I floated in a haze of pleasure, trying to stay above those prickly thoughts.

"Mmh. You smell so good, Liz." He fell asleep with his arm around me, holding me to his chest. I nestled in closer and sighed, basking in his embrace, ignoring my guilt and shame.

--

It was morning when wild flailing and the bed bouncing woke me. I blinked as something thumped onto the floor--Kev. He looked like he had thrown himself off the bed. He was holding a pillow over his groin, staring at my exposed chest. His eyes darted away. "What... No. What did we... Liz. Elizabeth. Are you ok? No, fuck, how can you be ok." He backed into the wall, eyes wide, head shaking.

I sat up and pulled the covers over myself. "Kev, calm down. You're going to hurt yourself."

He breathed heavily and hit the wall a few times with his fist. "I... what the fuck is wrong with me. I can't believe I..." He closed his eyes.

I couldn't let him beat himself up like this. I got out of bed, wrapped myself in a robe to make him feel better, and took a few steps closer. He hadn't moved, his entire body tense. I sighed. "Nothing is wrong with you. You didn't hurt me. It's ok."

His eyes snapped open, and he pressed himself harder into the wall. "How can you say that? I--I can't even--" His eyes were wild, his breathing too short.

I took another step, reached out to touch him. "Kevin. I... I liked it." My face flushed. "It's fine, really. You always make me feel safe. That hasn't changed."

He shook his head but didn't shake off my hand. "You should hate me. I... forced you."

Something in him must have wanted me as much as I wanted him now. "It's ok. I'm serious. You... you're really good at... that."

A startled laugh escaped him. "Wow, that's fucked up coming from you. Fuck me." He turned pale. "Wait. I didn't use a condom. Jesus--"

"I'm, uh, on the pill," I mumbled. Just in case. My cheeks grew warmer.

He rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Ok. You can't stay here. Or I can't. I should check myself into a hospital--"

My fingers tightened on his arm. "No. Please stay, and please don't make me go. Kev... I love you."

He stared at me, making a small, choked sound in the back of his throat. "No--You can't. We can't. It's wrong--everything about this is wrong. I can't--I won't let this happen again."

I ran my fingers up his arm. He shuddered. "Maybe just for a little while? Just while you're here," I murmured.

His eyes roamed over my lips, my breasts, lower, a flicker of hunger in his gaze. He looked away and shook his head, but didn't say anything.

He needed a moment to calm down. Maybe some more weed. I squeezed a rigid, beautiful bicep. "I'm going to make us breakfast. Don't leave. Please, Kev."

Where was this going? I didn't know. But he felt so good and he cared about me. A couple of weeks wouldn't hurt.