Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Starting a new business leads to lesbian love.
18.1k words
3.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This is PT. 02 of a follow-up story of unexpectedly finding love. I enjoyed writing the first story in this category, so I wrote a second one for Christmas/New Year Season in 2022/23. I hope my dedicated Literotica readers will also enjoy this second story.

Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 02 Ch. 02 is a Slow burn Lesbian Romance story. The storyline is similar to The Move Home, with a beautiful heterosexual romance component but no physical sexual activity.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 21 or older. Most explicit lesbian sex scenes feature a strong but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action.

Edited by Candy_Kane54 (CK), whom I am indebted to for encouragement, and guidance, having edited all 24 of my Lesbian stories.

If this is your type of Lesbian Romance-Love-Sex Story ... ENJOY!

***

JV GIRLS' SPRING DRILLS - JAIM POV

Rollin and Aim have asked Rose and me to help manage the JV girl's team's public relations. The two of them are anxiously gearing up for the 2022/23 basketball season, especially the team's first game in mid-NOV 2022. Finishing spring drills this week, they select twelve players who will rotate being on the floor during each game, giving most girls equal playing time.

Rollin and Aim ask their players to maintain 3.00 GPAs and have a novel idea to help the JV girls. Aim notices three girls who often stop by practice and enjoy watching the JV girls toss the ball around. She investigates, learning the three girls, Brenda, Dawn, and Mimi, are brilliant students. So, Aim and Rollin approach the three academically gifted girls, asking them to consider joining the team.

Brenda, a cute little fourteen-year-old, laughs, "I've never played basketball. Why would the team want me?"

Rollin retorts, "Well, you're only fourteen, so there is no time like now for learning to toss a basketball around!"

Then Aim explains, "There are many aspects to having a great basketball team. Team members' talents can vary as defensive specialists, offensive specialists, three-point shooters, playmakers, or rebounders. Additionally, coaches, assistant coaches, trainers, ball girls, and others make up the entire team.

"Coach Rollin and I want to add another special group, the Nerd Squad, and if you three girls agree, Brenda is now the leader. The nerd squad's primary task is keeping all players' GPAs at 3.00 or higher. You will teach team members good study habits, tutoring them and giving pop quizzes. Your actions will help build our team member's academic self-confidence.

"The nerd squad is forbidden from doing any team members' schoolwork, taking their tests, or any under-the-table actions! But we expect you three to prepare progress reports/charts on each borderline 3.00 GPA team member after all regular school grading periods."

Aim closes, "Each nerd squad member will practice with the team, and your new best friend is a basketball. You will practice daily, play in the intra-squad games and wear team uniforms on game nights. If you enjoy learning basketball, coach Rollin and I will work extra time helping to improve your game. Can I count on you to captain the Nerd Squad, Brenda?"

Brenda's eyes bulge in excitement, "Oh my gosh, Coach Aim, you are serious about this," she said, shaking her head. She looks at her friends Dawn and Mimi, "I'm all in if you two join me!"

All three fourteen-year-olds step forward smiling, "Yep, we are now the JV Girls' Nerd Squad."

Rollin explains the nerd squad is Coach Aim's idea, which he feels is awesome. We want the twelve primary team members to work with the nerd squad. They will help the three girls learn, improve, or shore up their basketball skills before the JV Girls' Team's Open House, about six months from now.

Phase I of the open house will be a fun time introducing team members to the school. All families, friends, teachers, and potential sponsors (boosters) will be invited. This is a public relations effort where Rollin and Aim unveil the team's motto, Excellence Tops Winning! The fifteen team members will playfully toss the ball around, do a few bounces, easy shots, layups, smile, and generally have fun.

Phase 2 of the open house will be held at the Public Library. This attendance is restricted to parents, school administration, two teachers, and a major booster since the library space is limited. Following today's team meeting, the coaches will quickly email parents, and school administration, sharing the JV Girls Team's six-month training schedule and fall open house plans.

Aim wants the nerd squad off to a quick start working with team members whose GPAs are below 3.00 so parents can see their academic improvement by the open house. Rollin and Aim will also ask moms with available time to act as chaperones and travel with the team to away games. All parents or legal guardians are welcome to drop in on any scheduled team practices without exception and actively participate in all team activities.

Aim introduces Rose and me as the team's public relations experts, with Rose having an MBA from Princeton. She tells them I am her twin sister and have played basketball for Vandy as a power forward. She also tells them I was an NCAA College All-American and All-Southeast Conference basketball team member during my junior and senior years.

All fifteen girls promise to do their best to attain athletic and academic excellence in the coming months. They are super excited and will be ready by their fall open house in late September, confirming Aim's Nerd Squad idea.

***

After sitting in on Rollin and Aim's JV girls' team meeting, we return home. Rose and I chuckle at how much our lives have changed since we first met. In one way, it seems as fleeting as a shooting star, while in others, it seems as if we have known each other for ages.

In just a matter of two months, Rose has reconnected with her mom Onna May, and now Rose, her mom, and I are a nuclear family sharing a beautiful home. Mom Onna May is as happy as a pig feeding at the trough, now teaching five-year-old Sandi. After slogging through Nunnelly for nearly seven years, her vitality has returned to full throttle.

My beautiful sister, Aim, has a wonderful boyfriend, Rollin, and is now coaching a JV girls' basketball team and loving life. We all met on the same day and were good friends three days later, after which I met mom Onna May, then met Rose's dad Felix and his new girlfriend, Carmen. Within two weeks, we were all a nuclear family, with most of us living in Nashville, except mom Carmen and dad Felix.

No sooner than the dust settles on our family, Lillie, Jenny, and little Sandi knock on our door of love, where we warmly welcome them. They are in pain and wisely seek our help after Lillie serves Rose, Rollin, Aim, and me a wonderful dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Both couples and mom Onna May leap into action to help ease their suffering, and the three are now considered family members.

Thinking about Lillie and Jenny, Rose and I will check in on them as they are now a part of our extended family.

In Lillie's own words, we are already partners in their transition into a truly loving couple, sexually blending into one!

ALONE AT LAST - LILLIES'S POV

Jenny and I smooch late every night after Sandi's in bed, but we still have not had real penetrative sex. Sandi is not fully adjusted to our new home, frequently waking during the night and climbing into bed with us.

Then like an answer to a Prayer, mom Onna May asks if she can take Sandi to Nunnelly next weekend for a three-day 4H County Fair. She knows Sandi will love seeing the farm animals from her storybooks live and up close. The two are leaving Friday morning, staying three nights at a local Nunnelly bed and breakfast. Mom Onna May knows the owners, who are nice people and love children.

I jump on it, asking my RM if I can take Saturday and Sunday off, to which he agrees. I seldom ask for time off, so he is usually supportive if I give him a week's notice. I plan to take Jenny out on an actual date, so ask Jaim and Rose for suggestions on where to go.

Jaim warns me, "Be careful in public since Jenny's parents do not know the true nature of you two living together as girlfriends." She suggests I surprise Jenny with a romantic dinner at home Saturday night, setting our living room up like a small lounge.

Smiling, "How about a special dinner from Ruth's Chris, dining at home by candlelight? Then after dinner, dim the living room lights, pour a large glass of wine, sipping it together while playing slow soul love songs. Take Jenny into your arms for many slow dances, softly fondling her booty, declaring your undying love for her.

"After a few grinding dances, lustfully kiss Jenny and toss her onto the sofa. Go right up her dress to Jenny's sweet little treasure, and then the two of you fuck like minks all night long!"

Having never heard Jaim talk about sex before, I gasp and ask, "Jaim, did you say go for Jenny's PUSSY and FUCK the night away?"

Jaim calmly, "You and Jenny are nearly twenty-three years old, with a beautiful daughter who is away for three days with her grandma Onna May. So yes, you two should blow the place up with volcanic hot fucking and sucking.

"After the wild night of sex, dress nicely in the morning, enjoying an intimate Sunday Brunch by the lake."

Jaim adds, "People think nothing of girlfriends sharing a lovely Sunday Brunch. However, they will question why two young ladies are out together for dinner and dancing on a Saturday night!"

I agree with Jaim's reasoning and have arranged a Ruth's Chris dinner delivery to our home Saturday night with my RM. Usually, I receive a 30% employee discount for purchased meals. However, my RM comps the entire dinner saying I have been a very dependable worker whom our customers love.

This is my time to show Jenny how much I love her. We shower together around 3:00 PM, then I shampoo and blow dry her hair. After finishing her hair, I give Jenny a gentle full-body massage with a heavenly-scented lotion. I primarily focus on relaxing her shoulder and leg muscles. However, once or twice, I friskily tweak Jenny's nipples or softly tug her abundant pussy hairs.

Before turning Jenny over onto her stomach, I take her into my arms, "Sweetie, the past three weeks have been the happiest ever for me. Seeing Sandi loving her life with me and adoring mom Onna May is a real blessing. Also, she is learning so fast."

I continue, "But best of all, I have you captive in our home for three whole days, and I may even give you a little spanking!"

Before laying on her tummy, Jenny smiles, "I am where I've wanted to be for five long years. I'm perfectly happy to let you spank my bottom for fun and games because I am yours forever."

I give Jenny's booty a love tap, "Tonight is very special for us, so I will belay the spanking. I got us matching Little Black Dresses, but I am so absent-minded I forgot about underwear. Oh well, babe, I guess we are commando tonight."

The head chef prepares many delicacies, soup, a sumptuous T Bone Steak, and dessert for us, which Jenny and I devour. We sip wine while eating. We reminisce on how dramatically our lives have changed since my first serving Rollin and Aim nearly three months ago at Ruth's Chris.

After stowing leftovers and topping off our wine, we move from the dining room over to the sofa, dimming the living room lights for intimacy. I also light artfully placed incense and candles.

I pull Jenny in for a deeply sensual kiss, running my hand up her short dress into her forest of blond pussy hair. Jenny's inner thighs up to her pussy are moist from excitement, so I know she is ready to fuck all night, as Jaim hinted. I do not remember describing Jenny, but we are both blue-eyed natural blondes with pale skin, modest perky boobs, and standing about 5'5".

I start the love songs on our entertainment unit and grab Jenny, "Let's dance, babe. I am so into you right now!" I embrace Jenny tightly, molding our bodies together as if we are one. We slowly dance tit to tit and pussy to pussy as I stare deeply into her eyes.

While we dance, I pull Jenny's cute dress up and over her bare booty, which I firmly clinch. She opens her mouth to squeal, but I kiss her first, running my tongue deep into her throat. I hold that kiss for ages, gently caressing and fondling Jenny's bottom. I pause our slow dancing, turning Jenny around so that her back lays softly on my tits.

Keeping Jenny's dress up around her waist, I lightly scratch and pinch her damp inner thighs, which naturally open wider. I then slow-walk my fingers up her spread thighs to Jenny's soft, fat wet vaginal lips, my two long fingers pushing easily between their gooey center.

Jenny nearly slides to the floor and begs, "Please take me to the sofa, baby and keep playing with me there. I need to sit because your fingers feel so good in me that it makes my legs feel like jelly. After I rest, we can dance more if you want, but I am so weak right now, needing to catch my breath for a minute."

I waltz Jenny over to the sofa, then pull her onto my lap, facing me so I can gaze into her eyes. I lovingly pull Jenny's dress's bodice down, freeing her perky tits, and softly lick them. I kiss the underside of her titties and lick all around the areolae, finally latching onto her nipples.

I ask Jenny, "Please stand, darling, so I can strip us." When done, we sit naked. I let Jenny regain her composure while gently peppering her cheeks, eyelids, and nose with sweet, cooing kisses.

After fifteen minutes of my tender kisses, she wraps her arms around me and wetly licks my neck, "Lillie, darling, let's dance some more. I want to feel our naked bodies sliding together."

We slow-dance sensuously for five long-playing soul love songs, our wet thighs and shivering pussies faintly squishing.

Jenny moans, "I am so hot and wet for you, Lillie. Please take me to bed and love me right now. I want you to pin me to the bed tonight, making me your woman," Jenney pants as she caresses my booty.

Jenny clasps my hand, and we laughingly race naked into our bedroom.

I push Jenny into the bed flat on her back, legs spread lavishly wide in sensual invitation. I climb on Jenny as she submissively lays missionary, and we kiss with our mouths open so wide that saliva wets our faces.

While we ooze saliva on each other, I run my two middle fingers deeply up Jenny's drenched pussy finding her g-spot, which I scratch in a come-to-me motion.

Jenny hoarsely, "What are you doing to me? I have never felt so turned on! Oh, hell, I'm already cumming. Oh, Lillie baby, I love you so much! Please love me like this all night long!"

I burst into action, flipping Jenny onto her knees, doggie style. Reaching under and fondling her tits with one hand, I also resume finger fucking oh so deep in Jenny's inviting pussy.

I yank her booty upward even more, her pussy now level with my mouth. Then I start licking and sucking her pussy as if tomorrow will never come.

Jenny wails, "I am your woman, Lillie, 'cause you're loving me senseless!" She moans and whimpers, "Oh Gawd, I'm cumming again and again!"

I sense and feel Jenny's thrilling, joyful and emotional submission to my intense fingering and sucking moves to high gear, but her body physically wanes. Soon, I gradually slow my deep fingering. I lovingly plant little kisses on her sweet booty and the backs of her thighs while softly caressing her tits.

I move Jenny back to missionary and crawl up to lie beside her, sweetly kissing her face, ears, and shoulders. "I love you so much, darling, and was devastated when your mom threw me out, banning us from being friends for nearly four years. I love Sandi as if she is my daughter and will always take care of you both!"

I add, "You are drained, darling, so let's nap for a couple of hours. Then I have more scorching sex for my beautiful girlfriend."

Looking at me, Jenny sighs. "A great dinner, three glasses of wine, dancing naked, and four out-of-this-world orgasms have taken me down for the SKO (Sensual Knock Out)!" as she rolls over, falling into a gentle snore.

***

I wake up after a two-hour snooze and look to my left, where Jenny lies, legs spread wide into a dine at the 'Y' invite. I crawl between her limply spread thighs, diving back into her creamy pussy.

Jenny wakes up shrieking, "Well, love me stoopid! Here we go again! This is the best sexual fun of my life; kissing on the sofa, slow dancing naked, followed by great sex with the woman I love."

I suck, lick, and nip Jenny's pussy in every direction. Jenny's legs jerk spasmodically as she spectacularly cums. She moans, "Oh, Lillie baby, you are making me so dizzy, and I love it."

I continue sucking Jenny through multiple orgasms, never veering left or right from her drippy wet pussy. I madly slurp her delicious cream as fast as possible while Jenny keeps spasming and cumming like a runaway tractor-trailer roaring downhill. I look up from Jenny's pussy, my face a frothy gooey, messy sight to behold.

Jenny gasps, then laugh hilariously, "Oh, Lillie, you look like you stuck your head in a bowl of bubbling banana pudding! Please keep licking and tonguing my pussy all night. Oh, I love you so much! I am gushing like a geyser, never before cumming so much and hard!"

I look questionably at my babe, "I need some loving, too! So here I cum!" I spin around into a 69ing posture, plopping my wet pussy flat on her mouth, commanding Jenny, "Start sucking right now!"

Gulping a deep breath of air, I dive wildly back into Jenny's succulent pussy, thinking she will eventually figure out we are 69ing. Although this is our first time having any pussy licking sex, my girlfriend is smart. Put my pussy on her lips, and she will ease in, wetting her whistle, then, liking my creamy offering, start sucking like a maniac.

I feel Jenny pushing up against my thighs, so I raise my hips a little. Jenny hollers, "Oh, Lillie, I love eating your pussy! Can we eat, suck and fuck the whole weekend until Monday morning?"

I don't answer. So Jenny pulls my hips back down, going hog wild and eating my pussy until I am cumming like some idiot roaring over Niagara Falls in a barrel! Jenny is also quivering, shuddering, and cumming like the crazy little minx I adore until we both are utterly fucked out.

I right myself lying next to my sweetie, then lean in and softly kiss Jenny, playing with her cute sweaty nipples. "Babe, I think we need a few hours rest until morning and reconvene our fuck-fest at sunrise."

Holding Jenny in my arms, "It's late, and we smell like a couple of sweltry burned-out working girls. But who cares since this is our time? Let's rest and sip cabernet, knowing our love is strong and secure!"

Jenny answers, "Lillie darling, it's not just the hours of amazing sex. We are in love and committed to each other. I love everything about you, especially how you are so wonderful to Sandi. She adores you and grandma Onna May. I am happy for the first time since Sandi's birth, and my head is in a good place!"

We stand, kissing wetly, then link arms and stroll into the living room. Tossing sheets on the sofa and refilling our wine, the two of us spend hours kissing and cooing words of eternal love to each other.

Our first weekend alone is a loving experience, coupled with blazing, red-hot volcanic lava-flowing explosive sex. We realize being good moms for Sandi will limit the frequency of our having such a sex-filled weekend. Fortunately, we now have real family love from Mom Onna May, Rose, Jaim, Aim, and Rollin. It is satisfying knowing they will occasionally entertain Sandi allowing Jenny and me to: