Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howl At The Moon!

BACK TO JAIM'S POV

One evening, as Rose, Aim, mom Onna May and I are relaxing in the living room, Aim tells us about something she's seen at the library. She tells us that for the past month, she's often seen a medium age lady at the library pushing a small girl in a wheelchair. Before last month, the woman and girl stopped in the library maybe once a week or ten days, staying for an hour or so. But now they visit the library almost daily, staying a long time as if they have no other place to go.

Aim gathers that the woman is the girl's mother from bits and pieces of overheard conversations. But the mom looks to be in her early forties, so it must have been a late pregnancy. Both mother and daughter always seem sad, although most people are generally quiet in libraries.

Aim said the duo's slightly strange behavior concerns her for some reason. So she asks her boss, Ms. McAlister, if she knows any details about them and why they have recently visited the library almost every day. Aim's boss is also at a loss regarding the pair, so Aim decides to see if the mom and daughter need help.

So we plan to have Aim ring mom Onna May the next time the pair visit the library. Mom Onna May and Sandi will scurry over there and try placing Sandi in a position close enough that she and the little girl can talk. Young children are gregarious around each other, especially Sandi, so they expect her and the little one to interact.

Simultaneously, mom Onna May will try initiating a conversation with the mother. The following day Aim phones, so mom Onna May and Sandi take off to the library. Rose and I are working on several business projects but are on pins and needles, waiting for mom Onna May to return home and tell us what happened.

Imagine our shock two hours later when mom Onna May and Sandi arrive with the lady and her little girl. After greeting us, the four go directly to mom Onna May's BR suite, shutting the door. We can hear faint talking and occasional bursts of laughter but are really in the dark.

AT THE LIBRARY - AIM'S POV

I quickly ring Jaim and Rose to tell them what is happening at the library. Jaim tells me she has put her phone on speaker, so Rose can also hear.

I start, "Mom Onna May and Sandi arrived quickly, so I gave mom Onna May a look, shifting my eyes to where the girl sits in her wheelchair."

I watch as Sandi walks towards her and smiles, "Hi, what are you reading?"

The girl answers. "Oh, I am just looking at the pictures."

Sandi walks closer, peeking over the girl's shoulder, "Wow, I like those pictures too. My name is Sandi, and I am almost five."

"Me, too. My name is Marion, and I am five. I like to be called Mary, but mom always says, Marion."

Sandi asks, "Do you like to color, Mary? I have my coloring book and crayons, so we can color together."

I become very frustrated as mom Onna May drifts over near the mom, sitting opposite the girls. I cannot be in two places at the same time, so I decide to hang with the two girls.

I watch as Sandi and Mary try to get close so they can color together when Mary yells, "I hate this wheelchair. It's like being locked up in jail!" whimpering a little.

Sandi, bless her heart, hugs Mary, "Please don't cry. Let's try to move this way?"

She looks sweetly at Mary and smiles, "So you feel like you're in jail and can't get out?"

Mary grins, "I like you, Sandi, and want us to color together, but I'm so mad with this dumb wheelchair."

Sandi frowns and kicks the right wheel, "See, Mary, I kicked it for you because you are my friend, so I am mad with this stupid wheelchair, too."

I almost burst out laughing at Sandi, furiously scowling at the mean old wheelchair. But Sandi's next move sure as heck blows my mind.

"Put your feet in the wheelchair, Mary. We are going to get grandma Onna May. She will take us home, then you can dump that wheelchair jail, and we will color on the floor."

Together, they push Mary's wheelchair past me and over to where mom Onna May and the lady are quietly talking.

Sandi smiles cutely, "Grandma Onna May, my new friend Mary, and I want to color together. We are both mad with her mean old wheelchair because it keeps her in jail all the time. We want to go home so Mary can get out of her jail, and we can color together on the floor."

Mary agrees, "Mom, me, and Sandi are five and now friends. She has a lot of coloring books at home, so we want to go there and color together. I want out of this wheelchair jail, so Sandi and I can have fun on the floor."

Mom Onna May quickly says, "Come on, Nancy, you and Mary follow me home. We will put the girls on my floor and let them work out just how they will color together. You and I can talk as we make lunch while Mary and Sandi are coloring."

Sandi is not letting Mary get away, "Okay, grandma Onna May, I want to ride with Mary, so we can keep talking."

I can't help giggling as I tell Jaim and Rose about Sandi's keeping Mary in sight. "Mom Onna May is hustling them out of the library and home. I am curious about this drama and will stop by in an hour. Please don't let Nancy and Mary leave before I get there."

BACK TO JAIM'S POV

Rose and I are curious about the conversation in mom Onna May's suite. However, we have decided to keep working on our projects. Certainly, mom Onna May will let us in on her plans when she is ready.

Twenty minutes later, the two ladies come out, and mom Onna May introduces us to Nanceele Carol Watson (Nancy). Her daughter is Vera Marion Watson (Mary), and she and Sandi are coloring on the floor, talking up a storm.

Mom Onna May comments, "It's amazing how quickly the two girls have taken to each other. Nancy and I will make lunch for everyone since we are all hungry. We will continue discussing her and Mary's lives as we prepare lunch. Then we can all talk while eating and relaxing for a bit. Discussing some of her concerns/doubts will be therapeutic to Nancy, and maybe we can offer a few concrete suggestions."

I ask mom Onna May to make enough lunch for Aim, who is stopping by in an hour. I tell her Rose, and I will keep our ears open, occasionally checking on the girls while they color and play, asking if they need anything.

We enjoy a lovely lunch and discussion with Nancy. Sandi and Mary pay little attention to our conversations as they quickly become fast friends and constantly jabbering.

We learn Nancy is divorced, primarily because Mary's dad could not accept her paralysis. Mary has been unable to walk since birth and was diagnosed with a degenerative disease affecting her leg's motor and muscle functions. She seems to have been stable for the past two years, so Nancy hopes the disease remains in its current status without further degeneration.

Nancy and Mary have recently moved to Nashville after visiting here several times over the past five months. I look at Aim, who nods, now understanding Nancy's increased frequency of visiting the library during the past month.

I can feel the tension building in Nancy with this extended question-and-answer session. I step in, "Rose, Aim, mom Onna May, and I are a new family, and mostly not biologically related. Mom Onna May is a retired primary school teacher who reared Rose and is now Sandi's grandma.

"Rose, my sister Aim, and I are friends with Sandi's moms, Lillie and Jenny. Sandi stays with Rose's mom Onna May on weekdays while Lillie and Jenny work. Mom Onna May is homeschooling Sandi, the same as she did with Rose from age 4 to 17."

Rose shows Nancy several photos from an album, "My mom died when I was four and mom Onna May reared me from age 4 to 18, my sophomore year at Wellesley College. She is the only mom I have known most of my life, and I love her so much, just recently moving here to be with her."

Rose continues, "Sandi and Mary are nearly best buds after less than a day. I suggest you bring Mary to our home several days a week, especially if you have errands or tasks. Mom has been complaining about being bored and has regained her vitality, chasing Sandi all over the place. You can help us further ease her boredom by letting Mary play with Sandi during the week while Mom teaches them Montessori Style."

I add, "Rose and I are in a committed relationship, as are Sandi's parents. My twin sis is engaged to Rollin, a Duke Business School graduate and former NCAA All-Academic American Basketball player. Rollin is a Black American male; my sister and I are a mix of Black, Caucasian, and Native American.

"Therefore, I want you to know we do not discriminate, nor have any racial, religious, sexual, or disability prejudices in our homes or lives. We strongly believe in loving everyone who shows us love!"

Nancy says, "I believe you, Jaim, since being here is the most comfortable I have ever been while meeting new people. I could leave now, and Mary will not even bat an eye while waving goodbye to me."

She adds, "Thank you all so much for a wonderful afternoon. I will talk more with Onna May about Mary spending time with her and Sandi as we settle in Nashville."

ROSES COSMETICS & FASHIONS LLC (ROSES LLC)

It's nearly time for Jenny to start her training. Our management team is comfortable choosing Jenny as the Production Line Supervisor. We are also confident she will grow into the Production Manager's position. Jenny starts as the line supervisor for our fashion division, as well as the cosmetics division, when those products come online. After approximately 18 months, Jenny will be ready for an upper management position, possibly Operations Manager.

I am assisting Rollin with product development issues since he and Aim are busily preparing the JV girls' team for the fall basketball season-opening game. So, in the interim, I am managing Jenny's Production Line Supervisor's training, which will mostly be at Bertha's Designs in Maryland.

Jenny needs to see Bertha's sewing operation up close, so I schedule a two-week trip to Metro DC. Rose, Jenny, and I travel to the East Coast together, with Jenny staying at Bertha and Melody's home. Rose and I will split our time between Bertha's place and her family home in Alexandria, VA having meetings and relaxing with dad Martel and Carmen.

We stay at Bertha and Melody's for three days following our east coast arrival, getting Jenny settled in since she doesn't know anyone there.

During our three days at Bertha's, Rose and I meet with Raleigh and Jeanette, owners of RAL-JEN Financials LLC. We are impressed with their operation, inking a deal for them to provide all of ROSES LLC's financial services. RAL-JEN will handle our payroll, benefits, IRS reports/audits, 401K plan, receivables/payables, corporate investments, and other general financial tasks. Mom Onna May will set up and monitor a small petty cash account at BOT for the company's local needs.

Once Jenny is comfortable at Bertha's, we drive to Rose's home and report our progress to dad Martel. Carmen is joining us in Alexandria, again flying in from Europe. She has been performing in Europe for two weeks, so they will be hot to trot.

***

Rose and I have spent a fabulous week with dad Martel and mom Carmen and find that dad Martel is pleased with our progress on ROSES LLC. He authorizes our initial $2,000,000 interest-free bank credit line during our meetings. Rose and I have previously opened a ROSES LLC business account at the Bank of Tennessee (BOT), with her and I the primary signatures. Either mom Onna May, Aim, or Rollin can sign with Rose or me to countersign.

Besides a half day of business updates, our time with dad Martel and Carmen is delightful. Rose and I are amazed our joking around with Carmen when we first met set the pattern for our relationship. We are cool calling her mom Carmen, which she loves, so why fix it if it ain't broken?

We bid dad and mom Martel farewell, asking them to visit Nashville soon. After this brief two-week interlude in Alexandria and Maryland, our team will be balls to the walls, bringing ROSES LLC operations online.

HER PLACE

Jenny's hands-on training is a huge success. Bertha is so impressed with Jenny's diligence that she kiddingly tries to lure her away from Nashville. Bertha and Melody wholeheartedly approve of our selecting Jenny as the production line supervisor.

Lillie wants to visit Jenny while Jenny is training out east, so Lillie queries her Ruth's Chris RM about taking two days off. Her RM allows her to take Saturday and Sunday off on our second week out east, which gives Lillie a long weekend. ROSES LLC pays for her flight into DC for a three-day visit, arriving early next Saturday. There are no ground costs since Lillie will share the GBR Suite with Jenny at Bertha and Melody's home.

Rose and I plan a big surprise for Lilly and Jenny on Saturday night, with six couples partying at Melody's Her Place nightclub. Raleigh/Jeanette, Bertha/Melody, Megan/Taylor, Adele/Evelyn, Me/Rose, along with Lillie/Jenny comprise the six couples. [Ed. Note - Those readers who are familiar with the couples from A Quiet Lady's Place 04: REUNION knows the dominant wife or partner is listed first.]

Currently, at 8:30 PM, our group is waiting in line at Her Place Nightclub. Each couple has an en suite GBR in Bertha and Melody's Palatial home, so we are all crashing there after partying our butts off.

Lillie and Jenny have been stunned and speechless since 3:30 PM. Lillie arrives in DC at 11:30 AM with Rose and me meeting her at the airport, then a quick drive to Bertha's Designs. She and Jenny exchange warm kisses/hugs, after which we tour the sewing production facility.

Later we return to Melody's home, where each couple unpacks their belongings for the night. Bertha explains our plans and sensual party theme for tonight.

"Each Dom will serve her maiden tonight, so will bathe, massage, and perfume our wife or partner."

I ask Lillie, "I know this is new for you since you recently became a couple. Are you both comfortable with preparing for tonight in Rose and my suite? We may accidentally/on purpose see a little of each other's bits, but no worries. Every couple is committed to each other like you and Jenny, but we get a little frisky when partying as a group."

Lillie nods yes! Jenny blushes, "I love and belong to Lillie, so her yes is my yes. Come on, let's do it."

Bertha confirms my comments, "All six of us couples are in love and respect our relationships. Each couple has a dominant SEX partner. Otherwise, we are equals in our daily lives."

Bertha continues, "We are dressing commando tonight, with the Doms in black leather minidresses and our partners in frilly pink lace short dresses. We will wear matching color silk patterned thigh highs and Jimmy Choo coal black 2" or 3" heels.

"Each Dom has a compact makeup refresher kit in her dress's side pocket, and nothing else is needed for tonight. Jaim and Rose are new to our parties, but oh so onto the game, while Lillie and Jenny are true novices. Since both couples are friends and work together, Jaim and Rose are their guides for tonight's activities.

"Any questions?" asks Bertha, sending us couples to our GBR Suites.

Rose and I collect Lillie and Jenny's evening wear and retire to our suite. The girls are very nervous, so I suggest we do tequila shots to relax.

After two shots apiece, I say, "Just look at our getting dressed tonight, the same as showering after a gym class, spa, or a ball game. The only difference, babes, is we are partying like crazy tonight after dressing sexily." Lillie and I decided to do a little one upwomanship on Bertha, putting Rose and Jenny's hair in cute Pigtails.

As we stand in line to enter Her Place, each Dom looks stern as our darling princesses are all aflutter. They giggle and point while jumping around all over the red carpet, so the entire evening up to and at Her Place is spectacular.

Lillie and Jenny quickly relax, wholly joining in on the sensual fun. Once seated at our elevated table, Lillie watches as I smack Rose's booty, running my fingers under her dress, searching for paradise.

Lillie immediately bends Jenny over her knee, giving her a soft booty swat and grabbing a nice handful of warm pussy. Jenny loves the freedom of outwardly showing her desire for Lillie without worrying about being labeled a dyke or queer.

We six couples dance fast in groups but also have grinding slow drags with our special princess. We laugh and squeal with delight at some of their antics. The GU-related couples view tonight's Her Place fun as routine. However, this nightclub scene is highly unusual for Lillie, Jenny, Rose, and me, living in Nashville.

Lillie and Jenny occasionally mention it's like being in another universe, and we love it. Their slow drags are intense, with Lillie's hands constantly exploring under Jenney's dress playing with her wet pussy. The dance floor is crowded when soul love songs are playing, providing the perfect cover for lovers seeking paradise.

I grope and fondle Rose's boobs and booty when we are slow dancing or hidden by our elevated table. Lillie and Jenny mimic us in the pussy playing action, so they have the time of their lives tonight. This is their first exposure to wildly open girl-girl partying since recently becoming girlfriends.

We return to Bertha and Melody's home after several hours of intense partying. Each couple is as hot as firecrackers making a beeline to their bedroom.

Oh, What A Night!!

BACK IN NASHVILLE

Lillie, Jenny, Rose, and I are en route home from a very successful business and fun journey to Metro DC. We had a wild party at Melody's Her Place Lesbian Nightclub and then a loving night at her home. I am sure the maids and laundry service are amazed by the heavy smell of sex-soaked bedding as they clean the six bedrooms on Monday morning.

We arrive home Monday afternoon, walking into a proverbial Shit-Storm. Rollin abruptly resigns as the JV Girls' Basketball Team coach, and my sister Aim is completely off the rails. I try calming Aim so she can speak coherently but now is not the right time. So I lay her on the sofa and searched for mom Onna May.

Rose and I talk with mom Onna May while Lillie and Jenny are getting Sandi ready to go home. "What in the blazes happened so suddenly? I just spoke with Ami on Friday, reconfirming our travel schedule. She was her NEW normal self, gushing with excitement about the basketball season starting soon and things going great with her and Rollin."

Mom Onna May, "I don't know what happened with Aim today. She has been utterly distraught since coming here, saying she does not know where Rollin is. There was some sports administration meeting at the high school today, and Rollin walked out. He did not return to the condo, and Aim has not seen nor spoken with him since breakfast.

"Through the grapevine, we know something happened at school today that angered Rollin, and he said to hell with this crap. I am done. We do not know if he just said I quit or submitted his written resignation."

Mom Onna May sighs, "Several of the JV girls are crying and calling Aim, begging her to keep Rollin from quitting. We all know that Rollin is a great guy and loves those JV girls, so I feel whatever has happened threatens them."

Sandi is upset and crying, not wanting to leave grandma Onna May, so I talk with Lillie and Jenny, who agree to her staying tonight. I tell them I will call and update them on this crisis as soon as I learn more. Both girls give Sandi and grandma Onna May loving hugs, "We will call before Sandi's bedtime."

Rose sends me in to comfort Aim while she checks in with her dad and Carmen, letting them know we are safely home. She will also brief them on what we know about Rollin's situation and update them later tonight.