Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three wonderful young six-year-old girls are flawed by our general perception of Perfection.

SANDI = Emotionally Flawed-invisible; from the insensitivity of an unloving grandmother, who found fault in Sandi and her mom-Jenny, where the grandmother is the flawed one.

The grandmom forces her daughter Jenny into a position where she is date raped by a good Christian boy. He drugs her soft drink, raping Jenny while she is unconscious. Sandi is the result of grandmom's homophobic havoc, but grandmom blames everyone else. All Sandi wants in life is to be loved and hugged by her grandmom.

Sandi first glimpses the light at nearly four years old, when Lillie renews her friendship with Jenny, and Sandi is now getting many hugs from two people. On a Sunday afternoon, Sandi meets mom Onna May, and the intensity of the light in her life jumps a Megawatt.

MARY = Physically Flawed-highly visible; she's in a wheelchair and has a degenerative disease from birth, mainly affecting her leg muscles such that Mary will never walk.

Her bio-father bails out on Nancy and Mary soon after learning she cannot walk. So Mary's wonderful mom, Nancy, is left alone to rear a physically disabled daughter. Yet, something's still missing in Mary's life.

Mary first glimpses the light when she meets Sandi at the library, and after hugging mom Onna May, the intensity of the light in her life jumps a Megawatt.

RONNIE = Physically Flawed-visible; she is sightless and magically appears at the Nashville Public Library one morning. She is taken to a general area with an audio children's book and left. Ronnie slightly knows a lady she trusts as being nice. This lady takes Ronnie from the center where she lives unhappily.

The lady's intent is unknown, but we feel it's to protect Ronnie from something sinister at this center. Ronnie describes her life at the center as DARK, COLD and UGLY.

Ronnie is enjoying her audiobook when the lady goes into the library restroom and attempts suicide by a drug overdose. She is now in a coma, probably forever, or possibly coming out as a vegetable.

Ronnie first glimpses light when a somewhat unknown lady spirits her out of the center. They travel to Nashville, eating and sleeping in her car until stopping at the library. Amiee investigates Ronnie being alone, and as she lays her head on Aimee's shoulder, the intensity of the light in Ronnie's life increases a Megawatt.

These three talented young girls are considered flawed by our society. They are cute, intelligent, loving, and witty, yet they are still regarded as flawed. By my reckoning, we are the flawed ones in society since we have curable problems. If we do not address these issues/problems, continuing down our current path, the world as we know it will cease to exist.

Congress, the NRA, Gun manufacturers, and especially the US Supreme Court are determined to kill all our children (America's Heirs/Heiresses) by flooding America's streets with Glocks and AR-15-like Weapons of war. Next, we will be allowed to carry SAMs in our auto trunks and drive Abrams Tanks on our Interstate Hwys; thanks to our Supreme Court and a Radical Congress continuing to live in 1776 instead of 2022.

Our Adult Society is Unquestionably Flawed, where guns, greed, politics, and 2nd Amendment rights are more valuable than the lives of children like Sandi, Mary, and Ronnie.

Ronnie forgets her sightlessness (flaw), commiserating with Mary's anger with her wheelchair being a jail.

Little Sandi is so mad at Mary's wheelchair that she kicks it for keeping Mary in jail. She then says to Mary, we are going home so you can get out of jail, and we will play on the floor.

Both young friends value Mary's freedom from her wheelchair jail more than their 'so-called flaws!'

Our children live in Their Perfect World When We Are Not Gunning Them Down or Teaching Them Murder, Anger, Racism, or Homophobia!

Children are not born Racist-Homophobic-Killers; conversely, they are taught these characteristics by HOPELESSLY FLAWED adults!

The US has more guns now than ever (> 400,000,000) and, as expected, more killings. The Good Guy with a gun saving us is 99% URBAN MYTH OR LORE!

There is an old movie filmed in Australia named On The Beach (1959). I recommend you watch it.

There's Still Time Yet!

Billyslate Copyright 2022

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was an excellent story till page 6

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Falling Two young women find love in the ruins of a relationship.in Lesbian Sex
Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
Catch and Release Ch. 01 Sisters on a cruise meet a woman who will change their lives.in Lesbian Sex
Daughter And Lover Seduce Mother Mother’s lover and her daughter seduce herin Incest/Taboo
Now Hiring - Willow Parks What happens when two lovers hire a young cutie?in Lesbian Sex
More Stories