Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have just scored an SKO (Sensual Knock Out) on my babe, knowing she is down for the count tonight. I take her gently in my arms, pulling up the covers as we drift off into slumberland.

***

I wake Rose up in the morning with gentle kisses.

She smiles, cuddling deep into my 36C girls, saying, "You SKO'd me with so many orgasms that I do not remember falling asleep. I love you so much, my Jaimee!"

I kiss Rose telling her to relax in bed for a while, and I will get us ready for today's Engagement Ring journey. We will eat fruit or something else light for breakfast and then celebrate our rings with a delightful lunch on the river.

I return in a few minutes, fetching my babe to pamper her for two hours. I have placed everything needed to pamper Rose downstairs near the sauna/steam rooms. We occasionally drink Bloody Marys' when enjoying a nice brunch, so I made a small pitcher of spicy ones.

We stay naked while performing the morning toilet rituals while playing slap-ass. I lead Rose downstairs into our huge shower, servicing the gym, and give her a quick washup. We take a nice swig of our Bloody Mary and then move into the steam room. I sit one level above Rose, gently massaging her shoulders while we relax in the wet heat.

Rose wants to help, but I say no. Today is my engagement gift to her. I tweak Rose's stiff nipples while rubbing her perky tits, constantly nuzzling her neck, licking and biting her ears.

I feel Rose getting turned on and whisper, "Babe, our time is short this morning since we must go jewelry shopping. But, no worries, we are surely fucking like crazy all night long."

Rose turns and kisses me with four explosive words, "I Love You, Jaim!"

We finish our steam and then move to the main room, where I have set the massage table up. "I will give you a soft, brief massage since we must leave for the jeweler at 11:30 AM."

Again, Rose smiles prettily, settling on her tummy.

Using Victoria's Secrets Brand Massage Oil, I gently massage Rose's front and back, continually cooing my love for her. I must be honest and admit to over-massaging my babe's perky tits and lovely bottom. But again, there is not adequate time for real sex, so I sensually tease her erotic areas.

After finishing the massage, we return to the shower and wash each other for 20 minutes using Victoria's Secret So Sexy Balance Strong & Shiny Body Soap. We both declare our undying love several times throughout the shower.

Following our sensual shower, we shampoo our hair with So Sexy Balance Strong & Shiny Shampoo; and finish using So Sexy Balance Strong & Shiny Conditioner. We dry, comb, and style our hair, then return upstairs to our bedroom.

Rose is beaming, "My darling Jaimee, our morning has been so wonderful, and I truly thank you!"

I reply, "The happiest time in my life has been since meeting you. But the most awesome part is Aimee found Rollin the same night, so I feel no guilt in loving you so much."

We're dressing in our bedroom when I ask Rose, "Can I invite Rollin, Aim, Lillie and Jenny to meet us briefly at the jeweler and join us at the restaurant for lunch if they have time?"

Rose readily agrees as we smooch a little while dressing. We wear our blue ROSES LLC dresses since everything is intertwined. We all arrive at the Jewelers about the same time, as Jenny trots off to speak with the owner. Rose and I have selected our perfect pair of rings and will get them sized later today. We will collect them on Monday.

We three couples laugh, talk, and enjoy ourselves for two hours in the early afternoon. All of us are drinking sweet tea since Lillie works tonight, and Jenny is going in to help out as Ruth's Chris Hostess. Rollin and Aim are avoiding any alcohol until after the Knoxville tournament. They need clear heads in planning their team's game strategy. Also, they must take Brenda home since she is staying with Ronnie so they can join us for lunch.

I hug Jenny, "I am so proud of how you support Lillie when Ruth's Chris is busy or someone misses their shift. Please keep this quiet unless she mentions it, but Sandi told Rose and me she has the best two moms in the world, and mom Lillie loves me so much, just like my mom. Sandi's final words are I am so happy in our new home and want mom Lillie with us forever!"

We are all in tears when Rollin says. "What a beautiful way to finish lunch, hearing of Sandi's joy in life because Lillie makes her and her mom, Jenny, so happy."

Rose adds, "We are three committed couples who truly understand the meaning of teamwork in our business and love lives."

We all cry a little and say goodbye with many warm hugs. We walk in our door, and Rose pushes me onto the sofa, running her fingers up my dress. She feels my wet thong and grins, "You are wet for me, babe, and are mine all night long. Let's lose our underwear and go commando tonight!"

Rose takes my bra and thong off, then removes hers. She sits me in the corner and runs to the kitchen to pour a full glass from a newly chilled bottle of Fume.

Rose returns, takes a nice gulp of wine, and hands me the glass before pushing my dress up nearly to my waist. "You drink while I eat!" as she goes under my dress and sucks pussy like a mad woman.

I squeal, "Rose, you are a fucking maniac, almost causing me to dump the wine."

She looks up from under my dress, face dripping with my cream, "Pussy beats wine any day, babe," again licking deep between my fat swollen vaginal lips.

If I can't beat her, I may as well join in, so I rip my dress entirely off. Grabbing Rose by both ears, I yell, "You want pussy, baby girl, then eat your fill," squashing her face into my drippy pussy.

Growling, I push Rose back, yanking her dress down to the floor. I flip her prone on the couch, sitting my leaking pussy squarely on Rose's face. I dive into her pussy, and we are 69ing like crazy.

Rose tries to talk, sounding like she's bubbling underwater, so I give her a little breathing room for coherency.

She slaps my booty, complaining, "What are you up to, Jaim? This is my show!"

I quickly flip Rose over my lap, Spank-Spank-Spank. "It's always my show, babe, but I was just giving you a taste of what you begged for." I push Rose to her knees between my widely spread thighs, "Eat all the pussy your heart desires," again yanking Rose's nose deep into pussy wonderland.

She backs away for a moment smiling up at me, then ferociously dives back in, sucking like a demon. I cum like a geyser within a few nanoseconds, blowing my sexy juices all over her face.

I look wondrously down at Rose, still rapturously eating me out, knowing I love her to death. I gently pull Rose up into my arms, smothering her face with kisses.

I whisper, "Darling, you are my lifeblood, and I love being bossy with you when we are fucking, but I will never hurt you in our lifetime!"

"I know you love me 'cause I love you the same. You can smother me in your hairy wet pussy every time we fuck," declares Rose.

So went our four days of an unadulterated sex cruise to nowhere. Rose loves my being controlling during sex, especially with several loving booty spanks. She has repeatedly told me that her few previous times having sex were boring, so she has been celibate for nearly six years. She loves our unconventional sex games, of which my spanking her is just one dimension.

So far, our sexual escapades have been astoundingly hot-n-crazy, with us just being in our inaugural phase!

KNOXVILLE ONE-GAME EXHIBITION

Our entire Nashville group of friends and the JV team's parents arrive in Knoxville for the two-day Tennessee High School Girls' Basketball Exhibition. Eight teams are invited, with each team playing one game and pairings drawn by lot. We are dismayed to find that we drew the State's pre-season number-one ranked girls' team. Our players are all young 9th and 10th graders, some playing their first High School basketball game, but that's how the ball bounces sometimes.

Rollin and Aim have been furiously preparing the 15 players, who are fortunately playing on the first day. The tournament format is for two games to be played each day, one in the afternoon and one at night. Waiting around is the most nerve-wracking part of a big game. The organizers don't want the number one team to wait for two days, which will shorten their victory celebration.

Aim tells the girls in the locker room that they all will have significant playing time, so be prepared for an intensely noisy afternoon. Aim then reinforces their game plan for victory. The surprise is Brenda from the nerd squad, whose hands and reflexes are lightning fast. She has grown into an excellent ball handler and floor leader in the six months since spring drills. Mimi and Dawn are also now very comfortable on the floor. But Brenda, Joycelyn, Rach, and Andie are playing together magnificently.

Rollin has worked diligently with the nerd squad on weekends using public basketball courts. Brenda, Dawn, and Mimi have excellent ball sense but have been excluded from many sports activities because of being smart. Other students have always been uncomfortable or jealous of them. But they have indeed come into their own, guided by Aim and Rollin.

Carmen has the team practicing specific ballet extensions along with Squats, Lunges, and Tendu Ballet Moves, which strengthen their calf/thigh muscles, increasing the height in their standing vertical jumps. Joycelyn, the center, is an amazing leaper and does the game starting tip-off. Carmen will loosen the girls up in the locker room with ballet for fifteen minutes preceding the official game warm-up.

Sandi, Mary, and Ronnie are the JV team's 'Good Luck Charm,' sitting behind the bench dressed in team colors.

Mary yells, "Hey, Brenda, look at me. I am out of jail!" She has ditched her wheelchair and perched on the bench between Sandi and Ronnie.

Sandi shouts, "Listen up, everybody. Mary and I are never going anywhere again without our sister Ronnie."

Ronnie grins, "Okay, team, you heard my sisters. We are three tough 6-year-olds. My Mommy and Daddy say to play with excellence and be proud that you did. We love you, so go play good basketball!"

Then, Sandi, Mary, and Ronnie blow kisses at the team as Brenda walks over, hugging each of them.

"We are playing for you three tonight, so let's hear some cheers." All the Nashville fans go crazy in the stands.

***

Rollin and Aim feel conditioning is the key to their playing competitive basketball, so following spring drills, Aim has run five miles daily with the team. Each JV team player is in peak shape for this pre-season game. Another critical item is the other seven teams are aware the Nashville high school team is 100% JV girls. Therefore, they will not take them seriously. So Aim's game plan is to blow past this pre-season #1 team for the first five minutes and then hold on for dear life.

Joycelyn, Andie, Rach, and Brenda are the keys to excellence and winning, with the 11 others playing a steady and intelligent game, occasionally making a few outstanding breakaway moves during the game. Rollin agrees their best chance of winning is to attack instantly and attack hard, throwing up 3-pointers whenever Andie or Rach is open. Joycelyn controls the lane while Brenda races from end to end, ball-hawking their opponent's playmaker into errors.

Aim's JV girls play exactly as scripted, quickly jumping off to an 11-point lead on three-pointers and an easy breakaway layup. Brenda controls the flow with her beautiful playmaking and intense defense. Aim frequently rotates substitutes in and out, keeping everyone fresh. Two of her four key players are always on the floor, each playing for 20 minutes.

The # 1 rated team has the height advantage on paper, but Carmen's ballet exercises, especially the Tendu Ballet Move, developed two great leapers, Joycelyn and Rach.

Joycelyn controls the tip-off over to Brenda, who immediately fires the ball to Andie deep in the corner, swoosh for 3 points. Brenda steals the inbound throw, flipping the ball high over the basket, resulting in a Joycelyn Alley Oop for two points and the stands go crazy.

On their opponent's next possession, an airball is fired, with Rach bounding the short shot flipping the ball up the floor to Joycelyn. She quickly overhands a long pass to Andie, going into the corner for another swoosh 3-pointer. Brenda picks their playmaker's pocket at midcourt and dribbles left, then sets a screen for Rach, who downs a set shot for a trey.

Their opponent's coach has been frantically waving for a player to call time, but his players are caught up in a cyclone and are down 11 to zip before calling time. But tonight's shellacking by the JV girls is just getting started.

Following the time out, the Nashville High JVs continue to control the game's pace after their amazing 11-point run of unanswered points. The Memphis players huff and puff as their stamina fully wanes in the final quarter, where they play poorly.

Nashville's run-n-gun offense, paired with the full-court zone press defense, controls the game flow for the entire 32 minutes. The result is a solid win for the girls and the school; proving excellence often leads to winning.

The Nashville students, teachers, parents, and friends rock the arena as their JV girls stun the pre-season # 1 rated High School team from Memphis 83 to 68. The game was never close, as our girls maintained an 11-point or higher lead for the entire game. Joycelyn and Brenda are co-MVPs, which shocks Brenda's mom, as Brenda has always been a nerd.

The Nashville group celebrates our dominant win quietly at the hotel. All players are a bit raucous on their return bus ride to Nashville but also very thankful to have Aim and Rollin as coaches. I am sure the players hugged my twin sister, Aim, more than a hundred times before we arrived home at the high school.

Our nearly 6-year-old darling sisters, Sandi, Mary, and Ronnie are the team princesses since they urged the JV girls to excellence.

Life is beautiful in Nashville, with Roses Cosmetics & Fashions slamming our grand opening the first weekend of OCT 2022. A month later, the JV girls are blowing the State's top-rated high school basketball team off the court.

LOVE IS WHERE ONE FINDS IT

Lillie and Jenny; Felix and Carmen; Rollin and Aimee; and Jaimee and Rose marry in early JUNE 2023, approximately 18 Months after they first met in Nashville, TN, and Boston, MA. Only close business associates, family, friends, and the High School JV Girls' Basketball team are invited to the very private Quad Wedding. The Wedding Nuptials and reception are held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Nashville.

Lillian Diane Watson and Jennifer Ellen Saunders:

Lillie and Jenny are best friends from 7th grade through much of their Senior year of High School. One evening after school, Jenny's mother sees Lillie lightly pat her daughter's bottom and angrily throws Lillie out of their home. She also bans the two girls from ever seeing each other again.

Jenny's mom pushes her to date good church boys, but one of them date rapes Jenny at 19 by slipping a drug in her PepsiMax. Sandi's born eight months later and is nearly four when Lillie and Jenny meet again on the sly.

Currently, Lillie, Jenny, and Sandi live fully in Nashville, along with Onna May, who homeschools Sandi, Mary, and Ronnie. Mary's mom, Nancy, is also in Nashville most of the time, with she and Onna May becoming good friends.

Lillie, Jenny, and Sandi are now a family after Lillie and Jenny renew the friendship and love they first found in 7th grade.

Felix Alexis Martel and Suzette Carmen Mercer:

Carmen is dancing at a private performance in Boston for a group of business executives whose companies financially support the Arts. The ballerinas are encouraged to meet and greet the sponsors for an hour in the lounge following their performance.

Carmen never feels relaxed during this part of the evening's activities since many executives are a little soused by then. She has been rudely propositioned frequently during these meet/greets, which is the cause of her discomfort and reluctance.

On this specific night, while stopping at several tables saying hello, Carmen notices a lone male smiling and sipping a glass of red wine. He acknowledges Carmen with a smile as she passes earlier but does not wave her over as many others did.

Carmen's curiosity piques during her final circuit for the night, so she stops to say hello and meets Felix Martel. Carmen falls in love with Felix, while he meets a lady he likes, for the first time since his late wife's death, 23 years ago. Carmen lives 50/50 between Felix's family home in Alexandria and Nashville.

Carmen teaches ballet to private dancers in Nashville, only visiting Alexandria when Felix is home for two or three weeks. Felix mostly visits Nashville while traveling on business, dropping in for 2 or 3 days between destinations.

He still travels 40% to 50% of the time, so Carmen retires from dancing professionally. She can now hang out in Nashville with the girls or occasionally go on business trips with Felix.

Carmen finds love with Felix fulfilling a ballet social duty that had always made her uncomfortable in the past!

Rollin Allan Wenton/Aimee Lou Anderson and Allison Rose Martel/Jaimee Lou Anderson:

These four individuals experience tragedies in life as children or young adults. Jaimee and Aimee's mom skips out on them when they are only fifteen, leaving them stuck with a dad who loves the bottle. Rollin's mom is killed by a drunk driver when he is just seventeen. Rose's mom died from Breast Cancer when Rose was only four.

The two couples meet for the first time on the same day; Rollin and Aimee at the library and Rose and Jaimee at the gym following basketball practice.

Rollin and Aim live mainly in Nashville with their darling princess, Ronnie. They are Ronnie's legal guardians at this time, hoping to adopt her next year. The mystery lady who rescued Ronnie remains in a coma, and no one else has searched for Ronnie in Nashville or the rest of Tennessee.

Rollin and Aim are now CO-Basketball Head Coaches for the High School girls' team. The varsity and JV girls' teams have become merged after the drug scandal decimated the varsity Girls' team. The JV Girls' team finished their first year at 18 and 2 and were State Champions in their High School division.

Rollin splits his time 50/50 between coaching the girls' team and being VP of Operations at ROSES LLC, while Aim is also 50/50 coaching the girls and at the Nashville Public Library.

Jaimee and Rose live 50/50 between Rose's family home in Alexandria and their Nashville home. This living arrangement works perfectly for them since sales of Bertha's Fashions and their Cosmetics are off the chart, allowing Jaim and Rose to quickly dash up to Fredericksburg from Alexandria for a brief meeting. Additionally, their wing of the Alexandria, VA, family home is isolated, perfect for their wild-n-crazy sexcapades.

The two couples meet each other separately during the day but end up together a few hours later and find love at a slightly run-down eastside Nashville eatery.

Life Is Good For Everyone!

The End

AFTERWORD:

FLAWS

If this were not a Literotica Lesbian Sex story, a more appropriate title would be Flaws.

We all have flaws, but we usually only see them in others!

Remove the plank from your eye, allowing you to see clearly. Safely remove the speck from your brother or sister's eye.