Love is Where One Finds It Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I perform one of my Wednesday morning walks around the Health, Wellness, and general area, I see a little redheaded girl sitting alone. I hadn't seen the girl arrive, but she must have come in with an adult, who was probably using the restroom. Twenty minutes later, I rechecked the area and found the little girl quietly sitting alone. I am a little worried since this is not the children's section.

Approaching the table, I hear an audio of the Jack And The Beanstalk story, which I find intriguing.

The girl senses my presence and turns my way slightly. She is wearing lightly tinted glasses and tilts her head slightly as I get near her.

I ask, "Sweetie, what is your name, and are you okay? Did you come here with someone?"

She answers, "My name is Ronnie, and the lady from the center went to the bathroom. She told me to stay here but has been gone a long time."

I think she tilts her head to hear me better, confirming my suspicion from the audio story that she is sightless (blind). "Hello, Ronnie, my name is Aimee, and I work here. Please tell me if you can see?"

"Hi, Miss Aimee. I was born sightless and have never seen anything. Can I please feel your face?"

"Sure, you can touch my face, Ronnie. Is this how you get to know people?"

I pick her up, and she gently feels all over my face while sniffing to smell me. After a few moments, Ronnie sighs and relaxes against my chest.

"Miss Aimee, I learn people by feeling their faces, smelling them, and my hearing is very good. I heard you walk up and knew you were not the lady from the center by the sound of your steps."

I am genuinely concerned now and buzz Ms. McAllister, the Head Librarian. I explain the situation with Ronnie being sightless and alone in my section. She tells me to keep Ronnie with me while someone checks the toilet.

I do not want to scare Ronnie, but I try to get more information about where she lives and the lady who came here with her. I also ring mom Onna May, describing my dilemma. Little Ronnie seems clean and healthy, as well as reasonably happy. But, to be honest, I don't know how a sightless person shows their happiness with life.

Mom Onna May tells me to hold on tightly to Ronnie while asking her a few questions about her life. She is my responsibility until someone who has proof they are her parents or guardian comes for her. Because Ronnie is sightless, this is a delicate situation, and she is vulnerable to abuse. Mom Onna May is getting ready to leave home, bringing Sandi and Mary to the library.

I learn Ronnie's full name is Rhonda Jo Travers, but she has always liked Ronnie. She's been with this lady for two days, most of the time driving in a car. Ronnie cannot explain where the center is but says she lives there. She also does not like it at the center because most people are mean. The lady Ronnie came here with is new to her since the lady has only been at the center for a few days. She is kind, and Ronnie trusts her, so when the lady said she was scared, and we must leave the center now, Ronnie went with her.

Ronnie thinks they have been driving for two days, eating and sleeping in the car at night. Today is the first time they have entered a building since leaving the center. I want to ask many more questions but force myself to slow down because little Ronnie cannot see. I hug and cuddle her as Ronnie sighs again, snuggling deeper into my arms.

Ms. McAllister rushes breathlessly into my section, "Aimee, we found an unconscious woman in the toilet and have phoned 911. I do not know any other details, but I will keep you informed."

I update her on my conversation with mom Onna May, "I will keep Ronnie with me until all this chaos sorts out. I have gently questioned her regarding where she lives and who the lady is, but it is going slowly with her being sightless. Ronnie refers to the woman in the toilet as the lady from the center, and she is nice, but no other graphic details or explanation. Ronnie also does not like this center because the people are mean."

I add, "I have recorded my questioning Ronnie on my phone and will give a copy to the police, social services, courts, and other authorities."

I dial Rollin and tell him about Ronnie. I tell him I will most likely be late for basketball practice. He says, "Okay," agreeing with mom Onna May that I stay with the little girl until we know what is happening.

Ronnie sits quietly in my lap while I talk with mom Onna May, and Rollin and get a brief update from Ms. McAllister. The Fire Department Emergency service arrives, and there is a frenzy of activity for fifteen minutes. The lady remains comatose as they whisk her off to the hospital emergency room.

Ronnie holds on to me for dear life, so I ask, "Are you hungry, sweetie? Did you eat breakfast this morning?"

Ronnie burrows further into me, "I am scared, Miss Aimee, and want to stay with you! Please, can I stay with you?"

I hug her tightly, "I won't leave you, Ronnie, but why are you so scared?"

Her response dazes me, "My world is all dark, cold, and ugly. You are my only light. Please don't leave me?"

Ronnie's words shake me to the core. I phone mom Onna May and ask how close she is and if she has brought any snacks. Luckily for me, she has thrown a few items in a container since Sandi and Mary have not eaten lunch yet.

Ronnie madly clings to me, so I say, "Sweetie, touch mommy's face (wow, where did the MOMMY word come from) and know I will not leave you." She smiles sweetly, kisses my cheek, and settles back into me again. I need solace at this point, then hear Sandi and Mary chattering as they enter my library section.

I call them over close, whispering in Ronnie's ear, "This is Sandi and Mary, who are both almost six years old. Touch their faces and say hello."

Ronnie giggles cutely as she touches them, "Hi Sandi and Mary, I am six, too. I cannot see with my eyes, so if I touch and smell you a lot, we can be friends?"

Mary says, "I cannot walk, Ronnie. Godmom Aimee will put you in my wheelchair. Then Sandi will come over here so we three girls can hug and touch."

I gently sit a grinning Ronnie in Mary's wheelchair while Sandi leans in for a group hug. Now, instant friends, they start chattering away as most little girls will do. I am shaking like a leaf in a hurricane realizing Ronnie cannot see and is all alone, as mom Onna May lovingly wraps me in her arms.

Ms. McAllister and mom Onna May speak at length with a Social Worker the Fire Dept. has sent over from family services. She agrees we should avoid traumatizing Ronnie as much as possible. She also feels Ronnie should stay with me, mom Onna May, and the two girls until this emergency sorts out. Ronnie is happy with us, and we are a known local family, so she is comfortable with Ronnie staying with mom Onna May for the short term.

Neither the unconscious lady nor Ronnie have any ID, so we have no idea who they are except Ronnie's name. I give the Social Worker a copy of the recording with my quick questions to Ronnie, and she will make additional copies for the police and courts.

We feed the girls a snack as they continue their chattering, but I notice Ronnie frequently sniffing the air and turning her head my way. So I pull Ronnie in for a hug, telling her she is going home with grandma Onna May, Sandi, and Mary. Then mommy will be home in a little while to bathe her and wash her hair. I get a big hug and a beautiful smile from Ronnie, "Okay, Mommy!" as mom Onna May leaves, taking the three girls home.

BACK TO JAIM'S POV

A week later, all is quiet at our place since mom Onna May, Nancy, and the girls are attending a four-day Youth Science Fair in Memphis. Sandi and Mary register for the program for kids six to 8 years of age, which sounds exciting since some of the various special activities will be on the Mississippi river. Onna May tells Nancy that such events are powerful learning tools for homeschooled kids like Sandi and Mary.

There is quite a bit of talk about mom Onna May also taking Ronnie to Memphis, but Aim thinks it's too early for her. It is now ten days later, and the mystery lady remains in a coma, which the doctors are sure results from an attempted suicide.

Ronnie spends her days at our place playing and studying with mom Onna May, Sandi, and Mary. Her evenings are mainly at the condo with Aim and Rollin, except for Sundays and Mondays. She is happy and has settled in with our family over the past ten days. I think we will soon reach the point of having to decide permanently on Ronnie's future.

Rose is a true romantic because of her lovely life with her mom Onna May. Rose feels Aim has a motherly attachment to Ronnie, so she should inform the Social Services Worker she and Rollin will seek legal guardianship for Ronnie. The little one needs stability in her life while we resolve this identification process. I agree with my babe because Aim is currently Ronnie's mom, for all intents and purposes.

Rollin, Aim, and the JV girls have been going all out practicing for the Knoxville tournament, so they are resting for the next four days. Rollin and Aim will spend this time bonding with Ronnie, but she already calls them mommy and daddy. It feels to me that Aim and Rollin are at a crossroads of deciding if to adopt Ronnie when this mystery is solved, so it's a bit scary.

Sandi and Mary are sad Ronnie is not going to Memphis since those three are now as thick as thieves. But they do understand Ronnie needs some private time with Rollin and Aim, so they can truly move forward to becoming her mom and dad forever.

Technically, Ronnie is already a family member. She learns daily at our home, studying with Sandi and Mary. Mom Onna May contacted several national organizations, such as the Blind Children's Center, for information on teaching blind children. She also has developed her preferred methods which include Sandi and Mary, and Ronnie enjoys them to the max.

Our next step as a family depends on Rollin and Aim, but I am certain they will soon seek legal guardianship for Ronnie, followed by adoption. Their lives are so crazy right now, worrying about Ronnie and the fast-approaching Knoxville Girls' Basketball exhibition. So Rose and I agree with Aim that she, Rollins, and Ronnie enjoy four quiet days with just the three of them as a family.

Rose and I have been 'pedal to the metal' on Roses Fashions sales and assigning distributors for the entire USA and Canada. Bertha is agog over our pre-Christmas sales to date, and we are receiving tons of new orders daily, so we are months ahead of forecast.

Bertha's Design is sewing the preorders, and grand opening day orders, which will be at our distributors by early DEC 2022. Bertha's Design is also sewing all post-grand-opening orders placed before Christmas, but delivery to our distributors will not occur until late JAN and early FEB 2023.

Jenny's Nashville team will take over sewing all new fashion orders starting JAN 2023, expecting a surge in orders for Easter. The Nashville sewn orders will begin arriving at our distributors by 15 MAR 2023, a month before Easter, so timing is critical.

Alex is months ahead of schedule on chemically reformatting some cosmetic items. He's bringing the bulk components to Nashville and will monitor production and filling by Jenny's team, who will also ship thousands of 25ml bottles of perfume to distributors in mid-March. Each distributor will receive 500 x 25ml of the two most desired fragrances from field testing at our Nashville grand opening.

We all need a holiday from the grueling paces of our post-grand opening sales and preparing for the JV Girls Knoxville tournament. ROSES LLC's entire Nashville staff, their extended families, and the JV girls are taking a four-day break from our exhausting work/training routine. The 4-day Memphis trip by mom Onna May, Nancy, Sandi, and Mary is the basis for the break.

SEX LIKE A CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF

It's now party time for Rose and me. We decide to stay in for three days, alerting everyone to contact us only in emergencies. Rose speaks with Lillie, ordering a sumptuous take-out steak dinner from Ruth's Chris for Friday evening. Our dinner is delivered, which I sign for in a long robe.

We dress in hot lingerie custom sewed for us by Bertha's Design. I wear a midnight blue set, while my babe sports hot pink. It has been a very long hectic two months, so after our wonderful dinner, Rose and I sit closely on the sofa, savoring a glass of Murray River Cabernet.

I kiss Rose while lightly teasing her stiff nipples, "Babe, I'm ready for us to buy rings. Maybe this weekend?"

Rose giggles, "Someone cannot get enough of my free pussy, so she wants to tie me up in marriage for life."

I set our shared glass of cabernet down, striking fast as one expects of greased lightning. I toss Rose over my lap and flip her lace covering up over her waist, baring her thong-covered bottom.

Me, "I want to talk marriage seriously, and you dare get fresh?" Spank-Spank-Spank! "We are getting engaged this weekend, even if I must spank you into a yes!" Spank-Spank-Spank!

Rose moans, trying to rub her reddened tushy, smarting from six firm spanks. "Jaim, you're a meanie, spanking my booty red because I giggled at you."

Gently massaging Rose's bottom, I pull her into a wet kiss. "Darling, we are all alone for four days, so I am tanning your bottom whenever you get fresh with me. I love you, and you are marrying me, so do you want me to show you who the boss is."

I run two fingers deep up Rose's pussy, and she's drenched, wetness overflowing down her inner thighs. I pull her up, tossing her body face forward into the back of the sofa. Spreading her thighs wide, I lean on her back, hissing, "I am so going to fuck you tonight and all weekend, but I need to hear you say, Jaim, yes, I will marry you."

I continue finger fucking Rose, now hitting her g-spot on every thrust. She is trying to catch her breath, so I slow my fingering but continue licking her neck and ears.

Rose looks back at me teary-eyed, "I have been breathlessly waiting every moment for you to propose since we partied at Her Place. I realize our lives are a bit different being business startup partners, so yours is not the atypical proposal."

I turn around, pull Rose onto my lap, and stare deeply into her eyes. Wetly kissing her, saying, "I love you, Rose, but think we should decide on marriage jointly. I am not proposing but stating a fact since we both love each other, and it's now time to buy rings."

Rose lays her head on my shoulder, "Yes, I love you dearly, Jaim. So, let's shop for rings at our Jeweler's Emporium tomorrow."

I clarify to Rose, "I am the boss when we are fucking and sucking, so your pussy and titties are mine. Also, I will tan your cute bottom whenever you are a bad girl. Otherwise, you and I are equals in our loving relationship."

Rose giggles, "I love it when you give me a quick sound spanking, so I guess you will tenderize my booty a few times this long weekend while we are home alone."

Me, "You are my life, Rose, so tell me if our spanking games ever become too much. We have a busy household with mom Onna May, Nancy, Sandi, Mary, and now Ronnie here much of the time. So we can only play our erotic spanking games at times like this when they are away for a few days."

I continue, "Tonight's spanking fun is over since we are shopping for rings in the morning and celebrating with lunch on the river."

Rose sighs, "We have been on this love journey since meeting several months ago in Nashville. I knew you were the one for me by dinner at your condo on Friday night, three days after we met, realizing I would utterly belong to you someday! It was just a matter of time, and the time is now."

I am thrown for a loop by Rose's verbal submission to me, quickly tearing off our outer lingerie and spreading her on the sofa. I vigorously attack her boobs with long licks around the areolae and suck on her nipples. Rose is panting wildly from my voracious attack on her boobs, squealing with joy as I chew on her fat nipples.

My eyes lock on Rose's beautiful face, thinking how my life had been in flux for years until meeting her. Following just one lovely evening of meeting and talking, Rose claims my heart.

Lowering my attack, I gently lick every inch of Rose's chest and stomach, dipping into her little navel. She whines, pushing her pussy close to my mouth, but I stay just out of her reach.

I tease Rose blowing warm puffs of air on her pussy, "Does someone I know need her sweet pussy kissed?"

Rose whines again, "Please lick me, you big meanie!"

I move in and briefly kiss her soaking pussy, realizing how much I adore Rose. I truly love teasing her pussy and spanking that phat booty, but deep down, I love her so much it's scary.

I threaten her with spanking because the waiting and anticipation wind up Rose's libido and get her juices flowing and pussy drenched.

I frantically strip the remains of our thongs from our booties, tearing the lace, and quickly slip two middle fingers deep into Rose's hot-n-wet pussy a second time.

Rose squeals, "Yes, Jaim baby, you play my pussy so good and own it. I love you so much that I will crawl naked behind you to the courthouse and say I DO right this minute!"

Rose's declaration stuns me, and I respond by thrusting my tongue deep into her pussy while biting her soaked swollen fat vaginal lips. I wolfishly drink her pussy cream, like a person dying of thirst in the Sahara Desert.

Rose screams, "Oh hell. Jaim, you are killing my pussy, and I love it, babe!" as she flings her booty all over the sofa from my explosively loving pussy attack.

I am royally ready to fuck my babe senseless, so I yank Rose off the sofa, and we madly dash into our bedroom. Tossing Rose on the bed, her legs spread wide open, I dive in and dine voraciously on her pussy, "I'm gonna fuck my babe Rose so good, long and hard this weekend that you will have to crawl everywhere each night."

"Please-Please Fuck Me Like Crazy, Babe!" purrs Rose.

I dive back into Rose's splayed pussy, licking everything in sight while furiously rubbing her clit. "Remember, Miss Allison Rose Martel, this is my pussy, and don't you forget it!"

I hastily pull Rose to her knees, doggy style. I quickly drop onto my back, scooting under her to lick her leaking wetness. I take her clit into my mouth and suck like a mad woman until Rose screams, cumming like a hot springs geyser.

Holding on firmly to Rose's booty, I guide her through a shaking, shivering, screaming orgasm as she tries to lie down. I yell, "Oh no, you don't," as I fondly SLAP her booty, which resounds throughout the bedroom.

I thunder, "Stay right there, Miss Allison Rose, and don't you dare move a muscle," as I quietly go strap up.

I stealthily sneak back, knowing Rose thinks I went for a pee. Quick as a lightning bolt, I grab Rose's hips, bottoming out our hefty 9" strap-on in her pussy, bellowing, "Happy Engagement, Dear!"

I pin Rose's booty to my stomach, with all 9"s of my strap-on buried to the max in her pussy. She breathes deeply and spasms, dropping her head on a pillow while pushing back on me for more and deeper penetration.

Sighing, Rose gasps, "You nailed me, Jaim. Please don't ever release me, my love!"

I quietly lay my tits on Rose's back while licking her neck with my tongue and whisper, "Are you okay, darling?"

Rose answers, "Fuck Me Crazy, Jaim!"

So I start pumping Rose like a 21-year-old behind the wheel of a Red piston-driven 57 two-door Chevy Belair 210. I fuck her through 3 unrelenting ear-splitting orgasms, with Rose constantly saying, "More darling, fuck me more!"

Finally, my hips are aching from fucking Rose, and she is exhausted. Rose is gasping for breath, wickedly spasming and dropping limply onto her tummy.