All Comments on 'Love Letter To My Conqueror'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BulliedSubmissiveBulliedSubmissiveover 1 year ago

Gee I’ve read some fetish stories from great writers over the past decade and more, legends in this genre, but I have to say Alecta Shadow that while your actual stories may not be of that same quality, you capture the essence of the submissive mind better than anyone I’ve read before. The helplessness of our addiction is actually all consuming. While I’ve come close at times, thankfully I am yet to let my addiction to be degraded, humiliated, owned consume my life yet but the times I’ve been closest, the times I have lost control of my own destiny and placed it in the dainty hands and at the perfect Feet of a strong dominant merciless Woman, remain the strongest points of arousal in my life. I’m currently on a path being slowly methodically led back down that rabbit hole and I can only hope that She is as gentle with me as Emilia is in this story. Thanks as always for your efforts.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Bullied. Feel free to shoot me an email with more details of your new experience, I'd be interested!

Now onto the writing.

I won't lie, my ambitious ass fully aims at earning a spot among said legends one day. I'm keeping my best story ideas for when I'm a more refined writer with a more consistent audience. I know a lot of this seems pretty run of the mill right now in terms of scenarios but there's more to come. Have you perchance read The Thrill Of Defeat? I do believe it sounds like a series you would enjoy.

Having said that, of my one shots, there are a few coming up that should be right down your alley, but perhaps the most appropriate is one I'll be releasing to the public six months from now, titled Heather Rustles Feathers. Looking forward to your reaction!

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've just found your stories and read through all the female dom/male sub stories. Your style of writing really holds my attention. Your stories seem to continually ramp up with no lulls in action once the intensity begins. This makes them conducive to a successful masturbatory session because it follows a similar arc. I'm sure you will gain popularity on this site after receiving my seal of approval. Not because of me, really, but this feels like when you find a good YouTube channel that doesn't as many views as you would expect and you're positive that it's going to blow up soon. I might have found you quicker with a femdom tag.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story captures the essence of my fantasies. You have struck an emotional nerve. I must find more of your art. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...