Love Long Delayed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Stefan unplugged the charged iPad. Sitting close together in bed, they did the iPad's initial setting-up. The choice of a safe from discovery web- connections and account were left for Linda to arrange.

However, Stefan could now introduce Linda to the Pad's camera, and its for them so promising use. And Linda proved to be a quick, enthusiastic learner.

When she viewed the first mirror-shot she had taken on the Pad's bright screen, she burst into a fit of giggles. She had unintentionally produced a caricature. With their upper body leaning somewhat stiffly against the bed's headboard, both she and Stefan had kept their legs tightly closed. Pussy and cock were safely out of sight. And Linda, holding the iPad to take the shot in the mirror, had blocked with it the view of her sexy tits!

Linda guffawed, "God, is this us? I hope I'll do better with the selfies I want to send you!" Kneeling up, she put her arm around Stefan's neck. Now viewing herself cheek to cheek on screen, she moved the Pad to bring her aroused titties into view before pressing the button.

Pleased with the result, Linda made it into the first of more and more revealing selfies as she rolled around on the shiny sheets, discovering ever sexier poses.

As Stefan watched spellbound the sensual contortions of Linda, he got enjoyably aroused. Still, eventually, he grumbled, "This Pad will turn you into a narcissist, Linda. You can't get enough admiring your sexy self, can you?"

Linda stopped in mid-movement. Looking at Stefan, her eyes wandered down to his rampant erection. Grinning, she pointed the Pad in Stefan's direction and said, "Me, a narcissist? If so, I am not only, but also! Look down on your cock; how I turn you on! It's my doing! Don't hide it; let me take a shot of you."

As Linda crawled closer, Stefan stretched out on the bed. Hovering over him, Linda snapped three more exposures, two from the front and one from the side, with the Pad focused on Stefan's cock. And it reared up at Linda in unbridled lust that finally could no longer be contained.

When Stefan reached for her and dragged Linda's in token protest wriggling body over his, she pushed the iPad out of harm's way under the pillow. In unison, their lips found each other, and Linda's leg swung over Stefan. Now straddling, her raised groin circled his shaft until its head parted her pussy's lips.

With the cock's length sliding into the hot grip of her cunt, Linda's crotch and ass began to grind against the beginning slow thrusts of Stefan's rod. Bringing her lips and a gasping breath onto Stefan's ear, Linda hoarsely murmured:

"God, Stefan, I love your cock! It's now on my Pad. I never imagined I would love a cock so much, would want to suck it, make it come in my mouth! And God, I never dared to dream that you, your beautiful cock would fuck me, like now!"

Now Linda had sat halfway up, and the downwards twist of her hips met Stefan's upwards thrusts. Breathing heavily, she whispered, "And always fuck me into coming after coming! Look at me, Stefan. Have I gone crazy?"

As a surging-in climax gripped Linda, Stefan drew her down into a wild, her in lust moaning mouth invading kiss. Then, while he cuddled her in his arms until the mini storm had passed, Stefan felt suddenly guilty: he left so much about what he felt unsaid.

But not Linda. Stirring in his embrace, Stefan more felt than heard a suppressed giggle:

"You know, Stefan, I have, in the few days with you, had many more orgasms than during the rest of my life! Except for the little ones I occasionally gave myself. But with nobody like you on my innocent mind, they hardly counted."

Linda suddenly sat up, placing her hands back on Stefan's knees. As she rocked on his cock she concluded in a conspiratorial whisper:

"But from now on, I'll have you and our crazy, wonderful sex on my mind! And our pictures and your sexy mails on my iPad! God, I won't be able to stop coming often and hard. Can you imagine me? Stretched out on my marital bed, with my hand under my flannel nightie?"

Now Linda leaned back, making her aroused nipples arch out as she slowly spread her thighs wide apart. With Stefan's undischarged cock still deeply encased in her so rousingly displayed, lusciously wet, open-lipped pussy, Linda was a picture of voluptuous abandonment.

Linda now rode him hard. As Stefan, consuming her with his eyes, slid his hands up her shivering thighs, over her hips to her triumphantly erect tits, Linda stammered, "Look at me, Stefan! Yes, touch me! And, God, I'll ride you! I want you -- your eyes, your hands, your cock - to remember me like this. Remember me on top, wanting you like crazy!"

Having climaxed earlier, Stefan was not threatened with a too soon coming as Linda edged again closer to hers. So, when he pulled her down for a long kiss, and he grasped Linda's twitching ass to stop her pumping, he had an ulterior motive.

Linda responded by moaning into his mouth, partly in protest of being stopped but also in excitement of what she sensed would come.

When Stefan broke away from their tongues' milling, he said in a soft, low voice, "Why don't you turn around to face the mirror? Watch yourself; admire what a stunningly sexy rider you are while you stir me up with the look and feel of your beautiful ass and cock-filled pussy."

Linda replied with a quick, smacking kiss. Then, with a laugh, while preparing to turn, she murmured, "I forgot about the mirror. I'm glad you remembered. Are we going to put on a show?"

"And who will be watching, in your naughty imagination?" growled Stefan.

"Men, green with envy that it isn't them, here, under me! And Elsie, of course, being jealous that it isn't her in the saddle!"

While Linda bantered, she circled her shapely, in expectation shivering ass and glistening pussy over Stefan's erection. Then -- with her eyes now on the mirror -- she reached for Stefan's shaft. Guiding it and pushing back her sweet ass, it slid into her hot-ready cunt.

Linda welcomed its intrusion with a shrill, lust laden cry of "Yes! Yes!" as she reared up. And then, as she started her ride with her head thrown back and her hands gripping her tits, Stefan began to make love to Linda by drawing his fingers, with his nails leaving a faint momentary mark on her skin, repeatedly down her back or sides, always finishing on Linda's, him so tempting, beautiful ass. And there, he kneaded her buttocks into a more and more aroused state.

When Stefan's thumbs began to press into her cleft, Linda's ass jerked up in shock. Stefan quickly punished this wish to escape with a smack on her rebellious bum. It quivered for a long moment in its lifted state before Linda, with a gasp at the mirror, sank on Stefan's cock and the threatening thumb.

Now Linda began a minutes' long, the ultimate pleasure-seeking ride. At times, her pussy was pressing down, slowly grinding in search of the most intense titillation from Stefan's steely cock. At others, whimpering, with her body twisting and turning, she lifted her shivering ass to invite a thumb to find and threaten to part her ass' puckering rosette. And then she pressed her ass into Stefan's hands to have it smacked, kneaded and fingered, while he fucked her in a staccato burst of deep upward thrusts.

Suddenly, with a hoarse cry of "I'm coming! God, I'm coming!" Linda threw herself forward. Before Stefan's eyes were Linda's spread open pussy, with his cock's head still in her palpitating cunt. Around the base of his still hard and ready for more cock was a telling-all ring of white!

He did not need to strain when he lifted her off. Linda immediately started to slide her hot-slippery pussy and squirming ass up over Stefan's belly and chest. All he had to do was lift Linda's legs over his shoulders to face her pussy, throbbing and glistening in the aftershock of her coming,

When Stefan pushed his tongue twirling into Linda's hot-fucked, still hungrily open cunt, Linda arched up and meowed at her lust-distorted face in the mirror. Then, with a moan, she sank her mouth on Stefan's thrusting up and from her juices glistening cock.

While Linda was new to the pleasures of 69, she quickly matched Stefan in the raunchy interplay of their give-and-take.

The flicking of his tongue over her clit and the sucking-in love-bites on her pussy's swollen lips, Linda repaid by her tongue and teeth setting the engorged head of Stefan's cock on fire. And as his hands, no longer gentle, gripped her ass and his fingers parted again her tempted, forbidden crack, Linda's hands began an arousing play not only with his balls. At times her fingers and nails clawed less than just teasingly into Stefan's crotch.

When Stefan, finally, began to draw his tongue in broad strokes from her clit up into her spread open crack, Linda started to, while whimpering and tossing her head, suck and deep-throat his cock. As she did, she still managed to counter the hold of Stefan's hand on her ass. She pressed and held her clit, for long, shivering seconds, onto Stefan's twirling tongue before she allowed it to slide, taking with it her hot-flowing juices, onto her puckering rosette.

And then, Stefan's mouth, teeth and tongue took total possession of Linda's clit while his slippery finger sank into Linda's hitherto off-limits opening. As it began its sensual play of in-and-out, Linda dug her face into Stefan's groin with gasping cries of pure lust.

This contest of who could excite the other one more eventually sucked Linda and Stefan into a stormy, truly coming together. As Linda's whole body began to tremble under the first spasms of her orgasm, her shaking thighs locked Stefan's mouth, for crashing in wave after wave, onto her hot-flooding sex. With a swallowed cry, Linda's mouth and barely controlled teeth gave Stefan's bucking-up cock no quarter until it surrendered. Linda greedily sucked him dry.

With neither him nor her wishing to turn away from what they just had done, they stayed closely locked together until the last tremors ebbed away. Then, after laughing at the awkwardness of their untangling, they joined in a cuddle.

And during their long, but now lazily, loving kissing, Stefan's hand stroked and patted, in fond remembering, Linda's now properly seduced behind. And Linda, with a throaty giggle, slid her hand in between their bodies to take hold of Stefan's now peacefully at rest cock.

Then nuzzling into Stefan's neck, Linda whispered, "I could never imagine what is happening to me."

"What couldn't you imagine, Linda?"

"That being so totally possessed and I, in return, so totally possessing you is so exhilaratingly wonderful. It's a miracle!"

"The miracle is you, Linda! You are the most sensual and sexually most bravely open woman that I've known. In giving yourself fully, you want it all! And then, besides being sexy, you are a beautiful, as well as a lovely, funny person. I could easily - and dangerously - fall in love with you."

Linda fell silent. She needed to collect her thoughts before saying more. Still, hiding her face in the crook of Stefan's neck, she murmured, "So, you believe, Stefan, that we can't be in love? Could I - can I, therefore, become with another man the lover I am for you?"

Stefan's heart was suddenly hurting. He tried to turn what he felt was the truth into a light-hearted jest and murmured, "Yes, you can, Linda. Who could ever tie down a brave, sexy vixen like you?"

By kissing each other Good Night and by Stefan turning away, he avoided saying more. But Linda, who had spooned to Stefan's back, suddenly giggled. As one hand snuck over to cup his member, she whispered, "I don't think I find another cock like yours. But I may allow Elsie to seduce me. I know she is eager. It could be fun! What do you think?"

*****

When they woke up and got under the shower, Stefan's morning-erection refused - to Linda's openly shown delight - to subside. They delayed, therefore, ordering their breakfast for an hour. Slipping back into bed, instead of fucking, they gently, lovingly coupled, kissing and murmuring endearments, in a way they had not done before. And time and time, they held still to arrest the rushing in tide, both wanting to be joined like this forever.

After it finally swept them away together, Linda whispered, "My God, what a farewell to remember!"

Over breakfast, now dressed, Linda and Stefan did not talk about their imminent parting, even though both knew it was for a year, if not forever.

They had to vacate their rooms by ten o'clock. Linda planned to do some shopping to make sure of her alibi. More importantly, she would stay overnight with Elsie before returning home tomorrow. Looking at Stefan, Linda grinned and blushed:

"I am going to ask her to let me share her internet connection. She will let me and I'll post my first hot mail tonight."

Linda winked, and Stefan responded with a knowing smile and muttered, "Clever girls! What a dangerous team you'll make!"

It provoked Linda into reaching for her iPad and taking a shot of smirking Stefan across the table. As she put it away, Stefan grasped for it. However, the press of his finger left the screen blank. Linda took it out of his hands, and under her finger, the Pad came alive. She grinned triumphantly and said:

"See, it opens up only for me. My secrets will be safe. But I may share some with Elsie. I'll let you know if we do. Are you worried?"

Stefan took Linda down to her car. She quickly slid into the seat and started the motor. Then Linda wound down the window to stretch out her face. They kissed, just like a couple parting for the day.

Then, smiling, Linda patted her handbag containing the iPad on the other seat and said:

"Stefan, I'll post my first email tonight. You can tell me -- tonight us, Elfie and me - how much and why you miss me already!"

_________________________________________

12