Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie got me home and helped me into the house. He undressed me while I held onto the crutches. They were going to take some getting used too. I still had the right sandal on which he removed and got me in bed. I told him to throw that sandal away since the other one was ruined. I asked him if he could get by with making love to just one foot for awhile. My feeble attempt at humor through the pain. He laughed and put a couple of pillows under my foot for elevation and an ice pack on my ankle, then gently kissed each toe of my injured foot. Damn, I love this man. The pain Meds made me sleepy and I dozed off into a restless sleep. I felt Robbie caressing my face and asking me if I needed anything.

I mumbled "No, thanks, Joey" as I dozed off in a drug induced sleep.

Chapter 5

Deanna's secretary called me and said that Deanna had been injured in a fall and was in the Emergency Room. I rushed into the ER. The first thing I saw in the trauma room was my precious Deanna laying in a bed with her left leg elevated on top of some pillows. Her ankle and leg were severely swollen and discolored. I couldn't bear to see her in such pain. I also noticed a man I didn't know standing close and holding her hand. As I got closer, she saw me and realized what I was observing. She quickly jerked her hand away from him. She introduced him as Joey Smart, a coworker in the hospital. He had seen her fall and quickly got help.

I noted his more than casual interest in my wife's condition. I held her hand while the doctor reduced the ankle fracture by manual manipulation. She screamed in pain as the doctor realigned the bones and splinted her ankle and leg. They gave her some more pain medication and I drove her home. I undressed her, got her into bed, removed her other sandal and elevated her ankle and leg with pillows. She told me for the time being, I would have to give all my attention to her right foot. I carefully kissed each red polished toe of her injured foot that was exposed out the end of the splint and bandage. The medication was making her sleepy.

I asked, "Deanna, do you need anything?"

She said, "No, thanks, Joey" and dozed off.

I was speechless and hurt. Why did she say that? I hoped it was just the Meds talking.

—————

I awoke during the night in a lot of pain. Robbie was awake and watching me with a look I couldn't read. I told him I needed to pee and put my legs down as he handed me my crutches. I've never felt such pain as my leg dangled off the bed and all the blood ran to it. Robbie helped me sit down on the toilet and get back up. I hobbled back to the bed and laid down trying to decide whether to take more pain Meds or not. I knew it would knock me out again. Robbie had not said anything since I got up. Something was on his mind.

He placed my cell phone with my charger on the night stand and walked out of the room. What was he thinking especially after seeing Joey holding my hand. Joey and I would talk about that...soon. I was in a great deal of pain for the rest of the weekend. Robbie helped me as best he could but I knew he had to fly out Monday morning for four days. I would have to be self sufficient as I was not going to bother Nancy or others to come help me if it wasn't necessary.

I had several calls from Nancy, my staff and Joey over the weekend. I didn't answer any of them. I will call them back when I feel better. With practice, I was getting around pretty well on the crutches. I finally returned all my calls and well wishers. I called Joey and thanked him for his help but the hand holding wasn't cool with my husband watching. He said he understood and apologized.

I drove myself to my orthopedic appointment the next Wednesday. When he took my bandage and splint off I saw my foot for the first time since I fell. It was very bruised, discolored and swollen. He took more X-rays and placed my foot and leg in a knee high cast. He said the bones were in place and should heal nicely with time. I also noticed I was in bad need of a pedicure and drove directly to my salon after leaving the clinic. My nail tech had no problem working on my toes around the cast. With a fresh mani and pedi, I decided to go into the office Friday. I put on a blouse, skirt and and a comfortable flat on my right foot. My staff had rented me a scooter to get around in the parking lot and building. I had another chair in my office that I elevated my casted foot up on it as prescribed.

I had a lot of greeters on my first day in the office. I was catching up on paperwork when Joey walked in. He told me I looked fantastic and wondered if I felt like going to lunch. I had not been anywhere except the clinic and nail salon in over a week so I agreed. We got in his SUV and dove to a nice restaurant for lunch. I hobbled in on my crutches and he pulled up a chair to the table to elevate my foot and gently touched and caressed my toes as he made me comfortable. His touch on my toes felt electric. I got that very strong emotional connection with him again and it scared me.

I thought, "Is jeopardizing my marriage to the love of my life worth an infatuation fling with Joey? I had never ever considered cheating on Robbie. Why is it this has even crossed my mind? Am I so bored with my life with Robbie that I'm considering an affair with this young stud. This is a new feeling for me...even exciting maybe. Geeze...what am I doing?"

We went back to the office and as we parked, he reached over and kissed me long and sensually.

I instinctively responded to the kiss and when we parted I said, "Joey, that was a mistake."

He responded, "But you loved it."

He was right. He leaned over and we kissed and rested his hand on my breast. I didn't make him move it. He unbuttoned my blouse and slipped his hand under my bra holding my nipple between his fingers.

The Angel on my shoulder said, "Deanna, STOP THIS! It's wrong but my pussy responded and I almost came as he pushed my bra cup up and took my nipple in his mouth gently twirling his tongue over it. I suddenly came to my senses and pushed him away and buttoned my blouse. I opened the door, got my crutches and hobbled to my Lexus. Not a word was spoken between us.

I drove home confused and feeling guilty. I had let this man get to me. I couldn't believe it. He called my cell several times on my way home but I didn't answer. What was I going to say? I loved kissing you. I loved you touching and sucking my nipple. I loved that my panties are soaked because of you? No, don't answer the damn phone.

It has been five weeks since the incident with Joey in the car. I've tried to avoid him but he is persistent. My infatuation with Joey was affecting my marriage already. I just wasn't realizing it yet. Robbie and I had talked on the phone while he was working. I don't know if he could tell something was bothering me or not. I know he suspected since the hand holding at the hospital.

I was on my crutches making dinner when Robbie walked in. He walked over and kissed my neck. I didn't respond as I usually did but thanked him for the attention.

I said, "Sorry, Honey. I've done too much today and having some pain in my ankle. Dinner is almost ready."

I told him I loved him but my heart wasn't in it. He knows after 24 years when I'm avoiding him.

He suggested that we go out to eat the next night and I agreed. As we sat down in the restaurant, we both were uncomfortable and tense, but said nothing.

Then the server recognized me and said, "Ah, Mrs. Ingram, its nice to see you again."

I nodded but still said nothing. Robbie knows we have never been here together but I have with Joey.

Then Robbie says, "What's going on, Deanna? You and I have not been here together before. Is there something I need to know?"

"Robbie, I've been here for some business lunches. That's how the server knows me."

He said, "Nice save, I guess"

I lied. The first time I have ever lied to Robbie about anything important.

If anyone tells you it's easy getting around on crutches, they haven't been there. My arms are sore, my arm pits are sore, my right leg is sore from doing all the work. I'm supposed to get this cast off and my leg into a boot this afternoon.

Joey's been calling my cell all day but I haven't picked up. I know I will have to see him at work Monday. I'm not looking forward to it...or am I?

Monday, Joey showed up at my office at lunch time asking me to lunch. I turned him down saying I was too far behind to stop for lunch. He closed my door and pulled up a chair beside my injured foot which was propped up on another chair. I had removed the boot for awhile.

He looked at me and said, "Deanna, do you believe in love at first sight?"

I said, "I don't know Joey. It hasn't come up in my life." He then laid it on me.

"Deanna, I'm in love with you...head over heels. I have been since I saw you that first day walking by. I don't how or why. I know you're married but I think you're looking for something more. I felt it when I kissed you and touched you that day."

He bent down and kissed each of my freshly pedicured toes just like Robbie does. After gently sucking my little toe into his mouth which sent shivers up my spine, he raised up and kissed me on the lips. My heart jumped, my breathing got rapid and my panties dampened.

I said, "Joey, we can't. I have a family I love. A life that's totally different from yours. This can do nothing but end badly for everyone."

"You have feelings for me too, I feel it. I want to be with you. I'll take whatever you can give me. Please, just give me a chance to prove my love for you. Your husband is gone a lot. There's no reason why we can't spend time together when he's flying."

I said, "Read my lips, Joey. I'm FUCKING MARRIED. I promised in front of God and family to be his and only his. I love him."

I thought to myself. "Is it possible to love two men at the same time? This is uncharted territory for me."

"Joey, I am way too old for you even if I could be persuaded to have a relationship of some type with you."

I knew I was beginning to have feelings for Joey but I was really confused. I knew very little about him and here I am considering risking my marriage for a relationship with him.

I went home more confused and also turned on by the possibilities. I wondered what it would be like to have this young man's dick buried to the hilt in me. I sat on my sofa with my leg on the coffee table and touched my swollen sensitive clit which felt like a little bump protruding from my panty covered pussy. I heard Robbie's SUV drive up and took my hand out of my panties. I hobbled to the door and met him with a loving kiss as I have done for 24 years. I was doing my best to make my thoughts of Joey go away.

Chapter 5

As I walked in the front door, Deanna was standing there in her boot leaning on her crutches. She greeted me with one of her awesome kisses. After 24 years, her kisses are as potent as ever and I cherish each one I'm privileged to receive from the love of my life. I told her I wish I didn't have to fly out again as I want to spend all week loving her and taking care of her. But we still have to pay for all these things we love so much so I guess I'll fly out again tomorrow.

Deanna replied that she also had go out of town for a presentation in Houston. It had been almost eight weeks since her accident. Her doctor told her to wear some type of lace up boot for ankle support if she didn't want to wear the big boot. She has several pairs of open toed, lace up or strap up around the ankle booties she can wear that would support her weak ankle. She also said it was time for her weekly mani and pedi. I told her I wanted to use the time we had left of the weekend to have a date. She seemed thrilled and hobbled her way to the bedroom to get ready. She came out dressed to kill, in the proverbial LBD and no bra. I could see her aroused nipples poking at the material. We ate, we drank, we laughed and loved. She teased me as usual under the table with her bare toes. When we got home, she was a tigress, leaving me wasted and unable to move but I did manage to leave two loads of warm cum inside her. Life was good or so I thought.

Robbie was already gone to the airport for his flight to Italy when i awoke. I got up to go to the bathroom and immediately noticed Robbie's cum dripping on the floor with each step. He had filled me twice last night during our wonderful love making. I noticed that Joey had not crossed my mind too much over the weekend. The doctor had given me a soft splint to wear on my foot that let me wear a shoe. I slipped on my flats. It was still sore and my ankle didn't bend well. I used the crutches for a little while to test the strength in my ankle before trying to walk. I immediately headed over to my nail salon to get my nails done.

I went to the office to catch up on work before my flight to Houston for the three day seminar where I was to make a presentation. My secretary saw me limp in without the crutches and clapped at my ability to walk if you want to call it that. Pretty stiff yet. I sat down at my desk and was answering emails when I looked up. Joey was standing at my door. The butterflies in my stomach returned as well as a twitch below reminding me how his lips wrapped around my nipple felt. He asked how I was and I waved my left leg at him.

"Look, no cast, I said.

"Want to celebrate over lunch?"

The angel on my shoulder said, "NO, RUN AWAY as fast as you can."

The Devil on the other shoulder said, "Go For It."

The devil won and I agreed to a quick lunch telling him I had alot of work to do before my trip. I told him I was going to Houston for a three day seminar at the JW Marriott downtown and that Robbie was enroute to Italy. I immediately realized I shouldn't have volunteered that information as Joey got a big grin on his face.

He said, "Want some company in Houston?"

I said, "Joey, we've been over this. I admit. I'm attracted to you but I have responsibilities to my family so let's just say it. An affair would mean ruin and hurt for all of us if it got out."

Joey said, "Deanna, you know you want me. I see it each time we talk and you cave to your desires a little more each time. I love you and I want to make love to you. There, I said it. I want you."

I just stared at him not knowing how to respond but knowing he was right. I changed the subject and said, "Let's go to lunch."

As we walked out, Janice, my secretary took me by the arm and whispered, "Deanna, make sure you know what you're doing. Is it worth the consequences?"

I limped to his BMW SUV and got in thinking about what she said. We drove to Jason's Deli nearby and ate. We got back into his car and like last time, he leaned over and kissed me with tongue this time. I instinctively sucked his tongue into my mouth returning his kiss.

I then thought again, "What the fuck am I doing?"

I broke our kiss and looked away. I said, "Joey, why are you doing this to me? You have turned my life upside down in the eight weeks you've been here. You've made me doubt my marriage, my morals and the well being of my family. You've brought out feelings in me, I haven't felt in years although I love my husband dearly."

He said, But, there's still something missing, isn't there?"

I guiltily nodded. He then tried a new tactic.

He said, "Kiss me,Deanna. I want you to kiss me."

Without hesitation, I leaned over the console and sucked his lips into my mouth. My hand landed on his thigh or more correctly on his penis extending down his pants leg. I thought, "Damn, he's hung like a horse." I wrapped my fingers around the shaft noting the girth through his pants leg. I squeezed him gently causing a groan. He kissed me harder. I finally got my head together and told him we had to get back. He smiled at me, knowingly. He knew he had me. He had broken through my defenses.

—————-

After the marathon sex with Deanna the other night, I am still dragging. She was, as always, an awesome sex goddess. How did I get so lucky. Twice was all I could manage. I wish I had an endless supply of semen so I could just keep pumping it into her til her eyeballs floated. I guess she's getting ready for her seminar which reminds me. I don't remember her telling me where she's staying. Make a mental note to ask her tonight. Things seem to have quieted down as far as Mr. Smart is concerned. No phone calls, texts or emails to her from him as far as I know but I cant be sure. My wife is a very intelligent woman and could keep anything hidden if she wanted too. If she did have feelings for Smart, she must be really conflicted because she's still treating me well and fucking my brains out. Yet, the hand holding and calling his name in a drug induced sleep are concerning. I think a vigilant watch when I can is prudent at this time.

—————-

I wound up having to take a pain pill before I went to bed. My ankle is killing me and it's swollen. Too much, too quick, I guess. I iced and elevated as I was told and went to bed. Just as I settled in, Robbie called me to check in. I told him about my day excluding my lunch with Joey, of course. He asked where I was staying and for some reason, I lied to Robbie...again. I told I didn't have reservations yet but would let him know where when I knew. We said our "I love yous" and hung up. Why did I do that? During lunch, Joey mentioned that he was taking off a few days. Was he thinking he could meet me in Houston. What if he shows up? My God! Then I knew, deep down, I have every intention of allowing Joey to continue to seduce me. I like it. NO, I love it. I maybe even need it. I apparently am willing to risk my marriage over it. How scary is that...

I packed everything I would need for a three day trip including dresses, business suits, casual wear, pantyhose, thigh high nylons, garter belt, low heel sandals and a pair of lace up ankle high open toes booties with as much of a heel my sore ankle would allow. Remember, I said I love thigh high nylons for other reasons than seduction. Yeah right...well that's my story and mostly true. They also make me feel wicked.

I drifted off to sleep and immediately started dreaming. I dreamed that Joey was fucking me while Robbie had my toes curled in his mouth. I awoke with my pussy sopping wet and began to cry. It's the first time I've shed a tear since this started. How can I possibly hurt Robbie. Is the attraction to Joey so strong that I could do this with no regrets? Robbie would be devastated if he knew how far I've already let it go. I don't know...I just don't know.

The next morning, I headed to the airport still thinking about my conversation with Robbie and my dream. I boarded and sat down rubbing my aching ankle. Luckily it's a short flight from DFW to Hobby Airport. I got my luggage and rented a car with GPS. I drove to the Marriott and started to check in.

As I checked in, I heard a voice say,

"May I help you with your luggage, ma'am?"

I turned, "OH SHIT! you guessed it, Joey.

"What are you doing here?, I asked, trying to be surprised.

He said, "Attending your seminar. I drove down last night. Honestly, Deanna, I wanted the opportunity to be with you, spend some time with you. I want to be your man, Deanna."

"Joey, I have a man and a family. I would be risking much more than you to have a romantic affair with you. That's not to say, the thought isn't appealing. Your attractive and sexy. No, your fucking hot, but common sense has to rule. I accidentally felt your package through your pants leg the other day. Impressive specimen but your cock isn't everything. My husband loves my toes as much or more than my pussy which he adores. It's exciting and he keeps our sex life interesting. Joey, like I said before, this could end badly."

He said, "I'm here. At least give me a chance to impress you.