Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deanna, the last three days and nights only made me love you more deeply."

"Joey, I have strong feelings for you too but not the same as you. My life is with Robbie and there is no way in hell that I can make this up to him if he ever finds out."

He said, "Whatever happens, I'm here for you.

We ate and went back to the office.

Chapter 7

It was late when I walked into the house. I was tired and all I wanted was my bed. Deanna and I would talk in the morning. I entered our bedroom and looked at this gorgeous woman asleep in our bed. She slept naked most of the time and I feasted on the sight of her exquisite body. I could see her leg in the dim light. It still looked discolored and a little swollen. I touched her thigh and ran my hand down her leg to her foot. She awoke and sleepily smiled at me.

She said, "I've missed you, Lover."

She closed her eyes and dozed back off. I wondered who she was talking too with that statement. I stripped my clothes off and laid down beside her. I put my arm around my wife and spooned her. My soldier arose to the occasion but the rest of my body was exhausted. My swollen cock slipped between her thighs splitting her labia anyway. She winced, moaned and jerked away from me. What was that? She acted like she was in pain when I came in contact with her pussy. I pulled back and tried to go to sleep but my mind was working overtime.

When I awoke, Deanna was in the kitchen making some pancakes. I noticed she was still favoring her left foot. I came up behind her and kissed her neck. I asked about her foot. She replied that she has good days and bad days now depending on how much she's on it. I told her to sit, put it up on the chair and I would finish breakfast.

"Robbie...Robbie, I'm sorry that you were worried when I was out of touch the other night. I had taken a pain pill and dozed off. My phone was still on silent since I turned it off during the seminar."

I said, "I was concerned that you had hurt yourself again or something."

She said by the time she saw my calls, I was back in the air. Her explanation was believable but the hair on the back of my neck was still up. I was not scheduled to fly back out until Monday afternoon late. I decided I would attempt to make love to her again later and see if she still appeared sore.

We spent a good weekend together. We needed to reconnect, so we went to the movies, ate out, talked and walked in the park. I suggested we go out to a fine dining restaurant Saturday night. As she was getting ready, I heard her answer her cell phone.

I overheard her attempt to whisper, "Have you lost your fucking mind. You know better than to call me here. NO. We can't talk now. Robbie's home and we're going out to eat. He gets all of me when he's here. Understand? We will talk Monday. Good bye Joey."

There it was. The smoking gun and the serpent in my garden. I think it was obvious that my wife and Smart were more than coworkers. Question is how far has it gone and what do I do about it. Deanna is an intelligent woman who has the most level head of anyone I know but she IS a woman. Could he have turned her head? I think this may be why she seems restless and in conflict with herself. She may be in love with him. I think I will quietly check her out on Monday since I have some time and see if she has contact with him.

We had a nice dinner. We were having drinks when she slipped her shoe off and put her sore foot in my lap. I massaged her foot and toes through her nylons. She keeps her feet and toes beautifully sculpted and polished. The rounded point to her sculpted toe nail was a new wrinkle. It felt sexy as hell as I ran my fingers over it. She does it for me and has from the first moment she knew I have a thing for her pretty toes.

As we got up to leave, she said, "Honey, I don't feel well. The pain Meds upset my stomach. I'll be right back."

I noticed she checked her phone as she walked away. She was smiling when she returned feeling better.

When we got home, we both undressed and I gave her a full body massage from nose to toes. She was laying on her tummy while I straddled her legs massaging her butt and back of her legs My erect cock slipped between her cheeks and split her pussy lips. She moaned in pleasure as I slid half my dick into her.

She whispered, "Yes, Baby, go in me."

I made long slow strokes in and out of her until she grabbed the sheets, her beautiful red toes curled, digging into the sheets. She soaked the sheets with her orgasm. I pushed all the way in her and blasted my creamy load into her with five or six strong spurts, then dribbled the residual cum into her vagina.

"Robbie, I love the feel of your cum filing me.

I pulled out of her and watched our mixed juices flow out of her onto the bed. We slept in the wet spot that night. I wondered. Am I not enough for her any longer?

—————-

I limped into my office Monday morning with an ice pack for my ankle and Robbie's creamy semen still in my pussy. I've been asking too much of this damn ankle and it's swollen and sore again. I removed my zip up bootie and propped my stocking clad foot on the extra chair. I put the ice pack on it and began working. I looked up from my desk just as Joey walked in and closed the door.

I said, "Well, come on in Mr. Smart, make yourself at home."

"Is this a bad time?"

I said, "No, but calling me at home the other day was."

"I'm sorry, he replied, I just needed to hear your voice."

"Not cool," I said.

I have to admit, the man lights up my panties when he walks n the room. Joey asked if I wanted lunch.

I said, "Sure,12:15."

He walked to the door at 12:15 and stood there with a wooden cane in his hand.

He handed it to me and said, "Maybe this will help you take a little weight off your foot."

I slipped my heel back on and stood up. I used the cane to support my left leg and it did help. I thanked him and we walked out. We went to our favorite dark restaurant with the dimly lit booth in the back. I think he pays the server to stay away while we are there. I looked around and there was only one other diner who walked in after us so I felt safe. I leaned over and kissed Joey slipping him my tongue. He slipped his hand underneath my skirt and caressed my thigh above my stocking top. I kissed him harder and he reached my panties, slipping a finger into the elastic, moving the crotch aside exposing my vulva. I slipped my heel off and draped my leg over his to give him access to my clit rubbing his leg with my toes. He rubbed his fingers over my clit and slid a finger into me.

I thought, "Shit, he's gonna come out with Robbie's cum on his fingers.

He fingered me until I was on the verge of cumming.

I said, No, baby, not here. Too much of a mess."

He withdrew his finger and licked it clean. I almost giggled, knowing what was on that finger.

The other diner got up and walked out leaving us alone. We had the place all to ourselves but we needed to get back to the office. Joey helped me into the car. Soon as he got in, I reached over and unzipped his fly. I grasped his manhood. He went ahead and unbuckled his belt and fully freed his cock. I put my lips on the head and sucked it into my mouth. I stroked it with my hand and sucked the head until he tensed.

He said, "I'm gonna cum, Deanna."

I just kept up my stroking. He suddenly erupted shooting his thick cum into my throat. Spurt after spurt filled my mouth until he was drained. His semen was salty. I swallowed and we kissed again.

All he could say was, "WOW! That was awesome."

I said, "Glad you liked it, Sir."

He said, "Baby, come to my condo tonight."

I said, "I'll think about it. Robbie flies out late today."

Soon as we got back to the office, my stomach was upset. My secretary asked if I was ok.

I said, " It's just just something I ate," knowing I had a belly full of thick, milky sperm.

Betraying Robbie was getting easier and I'm stunned that I'm letting this happen so nonchalantly. This has not been me for the past 24 years.

Chapter 8

My heart is broken beyond repair. All my fears were true. I followed my wife and Smart to their lunch rendezvous. She was using a cane to help her walk. He must have gotten that for her. I watched them as she kissed him in the booth. I was close enough to see him slip his fingers under her dress and I'm sure his fingers were inside her. She whispered something to him and he took his fingers out and licked them clean. I wanted to laugh because I knew she still had my cum in her, but I was too sad to do anything. I just walked out. I sat in my borrowed car and watched them get into his SUV. After they got in, I saw her immediately put her head in his lap.

"Damn, she's sucking him off," I said to no one.

They left and I just drove around trying to figure out what to do. I knew my 24 year marriage to the love of my life was toast. I finally went home to pack for work. It was only a 3 day jaunt and I would be back Wednesday. I was sure I would ask for only stateside flights when I returned. I had seniority. I knew I would have to be home for the looming disaster and the resulting events on the horizon.

I boarded my plane and went through my pre flight but my mind was on Deanna. I would have a lot of time to make decisions about my life the next three days.

—————-

I can't believe I gave Joey a blow job and swallowed his cum. I have turned into a slut for Joey. Robbie has only received that pleasure a few times in our entire marriage. I know I'm not in love with him but there's still something that draws me to him. Some animalistic magnetism I don't understand. I'm playing with fire, no doubt about that, but nothing I can change now.

I have been feeling strange for a couple of days. A little nausea but nothing serious. Stomach bug, I guess. I'm sure swallowing a pint of cum isn't that great for the digestion. Robbie's in the air again for 3 days. He mentioned something about transferring to continental flights only which would put him home most nights. That would be wonderful.

I went home, cleaned up and took a Zofran the doctor had prescribed for nausea associated with the pain medication. I put on a pretty sun dress with no bra, no panties and my 4 inch sandals to see if I could stand in them yet. The pain Meds were in play so the taller heels were tolerable. No hose...just bare toes with one of my silver anklets.

I drove to Joey's condo and knocked on the door. He answered and just stared at me.

He said, "God, You are beautiful!"

I looked at him, he was bare chested with khaki shorts on and barefoot. He looked HOT! He was grilling a steak and some corn on the cob. I hadn't eaten much today as my nerves were frazzled, so I was hungry.

He said, "I have something for you. He walked into his bed room and returned with a small jewelry bag. He sat me down and unbuckled my sandals. He slipped them off and lifted my right foot. He emptied the bag into his hand and I saw two small gold toe rings. He placed one on my 2nd toe and adjusted it for comfort. He then lifted it to his lips and kissed my toe.

I said, "Joey, you shouldn't have done this."

He lifted my left foot gently and placed the other ring on the same toe on that foot. That toe is still somewhat swollen, so he adjusted the ring to account for the swelling. He gave that toe a kiss also. He then kissed me on the lips. We fell back on the sofa mauling each other like teenagers in heat. His hand went under my dress and mine went to his crotch. He felt my baby smooth pussy instead of panties and shoved my dress up. I pushed his shorts down. I took his cock in my hand and put the head at my wet entrance. It took my breath away as he entered me with his full length and girth. I was filled with his cock and moaning. He began his rhythm in and out of me for awhile. He pulled out and turned over on his back. I impaled myself on him cow girl style and fucked him silly until I felt my own orgasm build in me.

He said, "Baby, I'm close."

I said, "Me too, Baby. Go for it."

I felt him swell inside me. I went all the way down on his penis where I thought the head had penetrated my open cervix. He let out a guttural moan and I felt his hot seed filling me. I came with him soaking both of us and his sofa. I raised up high enough for his penis to fall out of me. I looked down and I was amazed. Only my own girl juice was dripping from my pussy lips. Not a drop of semen followed it out of my wide open cunt. You would think gravity would be in play at some point and a string of thick cum would drip out.

We were breathing hard and coming down from our afterglow when once again Joey said, "I love you."

I said, " You can't Joey, I love what we have but it's not long term. I feel it's going to blow up in our face. Joey, I love my husband."

How can I say that when I lay here with a pussy full of another man's sperm. I let my guilt lay for awhile and ate dinner with both of us in the nude. We teased each other unmercifully at the table. Joey got a can of whipped cream and dived under the table. He spread my legs and sprayed whipped cream all over my cum filled pussy. Then he ate and licked every drop of it off of my vulva. I wondered what a cum sundae tasted like. He brought me to orgasm again with that stunt which made a puddle in the floor. I went to the fridge and retrieved the chocolate syrup. I made him sit on the kitchen table and covered his dick in it. I then licked every drop off. He took me to his shower where we cleaned each other up. He then laid me on his bed and mounted me. It didn't take long before my clit could take no more and I climaxed as he spewed another huge load of hot cum into my womb.

I told Joey it was time for me to go home. He begged me to stay the night but I was tired and sore. I knew I needed to be home when Robbie called. My ankle was killing me and my breasts were tender from being pleasurably mauled.

—————-

I decided to confront her when I returned and we could decide where we went from there. If she's not in love with him then maybe, just maybe, there was a slight chance for us. If she is, then we will be added to the statistics The girls would need to be told and I would need some personal time off to settle things. I cried. No, I sobbed for the first time since the war. I'm lost, humiliated, sad for the loss of something that was once so wonderful.

Chapter 9

I drove home sexually satisfied but emotionally drained by my actions of the last couple of months. It's been almost three months since the trip to Houston where I crossed that invisible line. I can't take it back. Our affair has gotten stronger and more fun, if you will, even though I know I don't love Joey. The sex is out of this world and I know he loves me.

I love Robbie. We will grow old together. I noticed every time I say that, my womb is loaded with Joey's sticky cum. How crazy is my thinking right now. I can't figure where it all goes. I never see any run out of me. It must be up in my belly. I look at my car seat. I have no panties on. No semen on my dress or seat. No drips on my toes. I'm amazed at the volume he unleashes in me. Got to admit that it's erotic as hell.

I pulled up in my drive and decided I better check on something that had been worrying me some. I walked in the kitchen and looked at my calendar. OH FUCK! FUCK! It can't be. I look at the dates. I've missed a period. No, two periods. OH GOD NOOO! I screamed. I sat and tried to think it through but it's all there. The nausea, tender breasts, two missed periods. I'm PREGNANT. He's knocked me up. Damn, Damn, Damn. I thought to my self, I can't believe this. Why should I be surprised, Joey has fucked me bareback and put at least seven or eight loads of his thirty year old potent sperm in me for the last ten or twelve weeks. Protection never crossed my mind. Robbie had a vasectomy. I said, "Okay, calm down. Think it through."

I grabbed my purse and jumped in the car headed to the nearest drug store still with my bare cum filled pussy in the wind. I bought two EPT test kits. When I returned home, I went straight to the bathroom and followed the instructions. I peed on the stick and waited...nothing so far. I started to sigh in relief. Then, there it was. A big blue ++++ sign. I sank to the floor. I used the other one to make sure. Yep, I'm pregnant. I've got Joey's baby growing inside me. My life as I've known it, is over. Robbie will never accept this.

I placed the two EPTs in a bag and put them in the trash outside. I needed a plan, I'm not a rookie at being pregnant just a rookie at being an adulteress impregnated by her lover. I need to find an OB/GYN out of town to verify but I know these tests are accurate. I broke down, sobbing til I fell asleep in the floor.

I awoke in the floor. Was it all a dream? God, I hope so just as the nausea hit me. I fell in front of the toilet throwing my guts up. That steak wasn't near as good the second time. It wasn't a dream. Robbie will divorce me. My girls will hate me. The clean cut VP of Marketing, mother, wife of Robbie and Joey's pregnant slut is going to be a divorcee. For what? A few months of feeling a young virile dick in my pussy and all the cum I can stand.

I searched the Obstetricians nearby and found one in the next town I didn't know and made an appointment for that afternoon. I called in sick saying I had an Ortho appointment with my leg.

I douched, cleaning the huge amount of sperm out of my pussy for my exam. As I drove the 55 miles to the OB, I thought about my options. Termination? No. I don't believe in killing babies. Having it? Robbie won't stay with me let alone raise another man's baby. Joey as a father? Not seeing that scenario. Single mom raising an infant at 45 years old? Probably not. Adoption? Maybe but the result will be the same. Divorced with my girls not giving me the time of day for hurting their father like this. Face it, Deanna Formerly Ingram, you fucked up and you're royally fucked. Do I tell Joey right away? Nancy? God she will kill me if I don't do myself in first. I'm too stupid to breathe. What was I thinking? I played and now it's time to face the consequences. Joey fucked me bareback every time. Did I think I was sperm proof at almost 45 years old. I was still menstruating for God's sake. My phone rang. It's Joey. Not now. No way. I also noted that Robbie didn't call last night. Strange.

I'm laying on the table looking at my red toes in the stirrups and studying the gold toe rings Joey put on me still in place as the doctor examines me.

She said, "Well, Mrs. Ingram, looks like you still have a healthy sex life by the amount of semen in your womb. Your husband is a lucky man."

Well Shit, I still didn't get it all, I thought. They did blood work and ultrasound.

Dr. Hamilton said,"Congratulations Mrs. Ingram. You're due in in about six months give or take a week or two. That puts me conceiving in Houston, I thought. He certainly pumped enough sperm in me to do the trick in 72 hours. She said I should be starting to show in about three to four weeks. She gave me a prescription for vitamins and my next appointment.

I'm in a daze. I don't even remember driving back. I need to talk. Nancy. I called her blubbering on the phone. I just asked her to meet me somewhere. She suggested a restaurant but I begged off. Can't stand food right now. No alcohol either. I met her at a local quiet park. I sat on a bench waiting on her, my eyes were red as beets, make up smeared. I looked a mess. Nancy walked up and immediately put her arms around me.

I just looked at her and said, "My life is over, Nancy."

She said, "What's the matter Deanna, are you sick?"

I said, "In a way, yes. Sick at heart. Nancy I've screwed up beyond repair. You remember the young lawyer in the office you called Poison?"