Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Do what you have to do, Joey" as I limped toward the elevator.

He followed me too my room and first thing he did was sit me down, remove my booties and elevate my foot.

He said, "It's swollen." He got some ice and placed on my ankle. He massaged my ankle and toes. It felt fantastic

"Robbie's not the only man that adores your feet and legs."

"Joey, if you don't mind, I need a little down time. Please...I'll call later. What's your room number?"

He walked next door and opened the door. Great...just great. He's in the next room. I unpacked and laid down, elevating and icing my ankle. It was 3 pm. My presentation was in the morning from 9 am til 11 am. I dozed off thinking about the ongoing events and where we're going from here. My emotions were all over the place. The devil was literally at my door. Was I going to let him in?

Chapter 6

I awoke from my nap at five thirty pm. The pain in my foot had subsided some with some help from three Advil gel caps and the ice. The swelling had subsided. I thought about Joey in the next room. I phoned him and told him I was going to shower and I would meet him for dinner at six thirty, if he wanted...just dinner.

I eat alone enough, might as well have some company. Besides, I was intrigued at what he would try next with his seduction of me. It was exciting, arousing and WRONG! I slipped on my favorite garter belt, pulled out my seamed beige pointed heel fully fashioned stockings that I save for special times. I lifted my leg and slid my pointed red toenail into the foot of my stocking and rolled it up my leg snapping my garter to the lacy top. I stared at my foot and toes making sure my seam, heel and underfoot were straight. I thought damn, if I was a man, the sight of those red toes in these stockings and heels would drive me crazy too. I repeated with the other leg. My toe rings glistened through the sheer stockings. I slid my French panty on over my garter belt and buttoned my blouse... no bra. I zipped up my skirt and slipped my feet into my open toed booties checking my seams. My hair was in a ponytail.

I left the room and knocked on Joeys door. He opened the door and his jaw dropped. I could tell he was impressed. He cleaned up pretty good himself.

"Damn, you are beautiful."

I said, "Thank you sir, would you take a lady to dinner?"

We left the hotel and dined at a really nice restaurant he knew of while spending time in Houston. We talked about work, my girls, his family, avoiding any conversation about Robbie. He reached under the table and took my hand, I didn't object but the guilt returned. I let him lead until it got serious. We danced as long as my ankle could stand it then just sat in the bar with a few cocktails. I didn't get drunk but I felt a little buzz. It also helped numb my ankle after the dancing. We got a dark booth in the back and chatted.

He said, "Put your foot in my lap."

I laid my leg and foot across his lap where he removed both my booties. He massaged my ankle and toes. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the attention. He leaned over and gave me one of his scalding kisses. I returned it as my inhibitions were weakening. As he kissed me, he gently laid his hand on one of my braless breasts tweaking the nipple. I heard myself moan and lean into him. No doubt the man has learned to be a skilled lover in his thirty years. He gently massaged each nipple while we sat in the booth kissing. He unbuttoned three buttons on my blouse leaned down, taking a nipple in his mouth as he did in the car that day. I didn't push him away this time. How far was I willing to go? All I knew was that right this minute, I was in ecstasy with his lips sucking my nipples. He gently sucked and bathed my nipple and areola with his tongue and mouth. I softly moaned as my hand wandered to his lap and once again I felt his erection through his pants leg.

This time, I ran my fingers down the shaft to where they stopped at the crown of the glans. I massaged the big spongy head with my fingers until I felt a wet spot form on his slacks. He let go of my nipple and moaned as I continued to massage the head of his penis. He was rock hard now and his pre cum had soaked through his pants leg? He took my hand and helped me up. I followed him in my stocking feet to the elevators. When the door closed he pressed me against the wall and kissed me as he put his hand inside my panties. I wrapped my stocking clad leg around his pulling him into me. He slipped two fingers into my swampy pussy. I gasped and held him tight to keep from falling as he worked my clit with his thumb. I unzipped his fly and wrapped my fingers around his engorged cock. I stroked it on the way up.

When the elevator door opened, we went to his room. He closed the door, put me up against it and kissed me. My inhibitions were toast and we were now in full sex mode. He reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down over my stockings to my feet. I always wore my panties over my garter belt. They were so wet, they would have stuck to the wall if he had thrown them against it. This isn't Robbie and it's not his dick that's seconds away from penetrating my most private area. I stepped out of them. He raised my skirt to my waist and kneeled down. He took my injured leg and draped it over his shoulder, then put his mouth directly on my labia. His tongue lapped at my wet hole. I almost collapsed to the floor as he sucked my swollen clit into his mouth. He continued to suck and lick it. My orgasm overwhelmed me suddenly.

I said, "OH FUCK, Joey. I'm cummmmmmming." and I did, my toes curled on his shoulder and I squirted a stream of my girl juice into his mouth. He just kept licking and I came again, ejaculating into his mouth again. He stood up and finished unbuttoning my blouse. My tits were standing out, my nipples felt like they were an inch long. He sucked them then kissed me again. I could taste my pussy on his lips. I was his now and we both knew it.

I reached down, unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. I fell to my knees ignoring the pain in my ankle from bending too far and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked the head until I tasted his salty pre cum oozing from the slit. I stroked the shaft and held his big balls in my hand. He was at least two inches longer than Robbie. He stood me up and kissed me again. We tasted the mixture of our combined fluids oozing from our body. He led me to the bed and I sat down. He removed my skirt and blouse. My panties were already in the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it. I stood there in my seamed stockings and garter as he laid me on the bed. This was the moment of truth for me. He is going to fuck me and I don't want to stop him. He went down on me again, licking my labia and clit, driving me up the wall. I had my 3rd orgasm in 20 minutes. I was crazy with lust for this man.

I heard a voice say, "Joey, fuck me. I need to feel you inside me. Please fuck me. Now!"

It was me begging for his cock. He rubbed the big bulbous head up and down my slit and eased the head into me. As he popped through my womanhood, and penetrated deep inside me, it took my breath away. He bottomed out against my cervix and started a rhythm in and out of me. There was still a good inch not in me. The head was sawing back and forth across my G spot putting me in a continuous orgasmic state. I bathed his cock and balls in my juice. I felt him swell inside me and thrust to the hilt. I felt the head pushing against my cervix. Then I felt it. His first ejaculation painted my open cervix flooding my womb. Then several more ropes of thick sticky cum filled my womb and vagina. He must have shot eight or nine ropes of semen into me. As his orgasm subsided, I came again sealing his sperm inside me. I felt him twitching in me dribbling the rest of his cum inside me.

He stayed inside me for several minutes before pulling out. He then scooted down and cleaned my labia with his tongue. That was a first for me. Robbie has never ate me after cumming in me. I love the feeling of warm semen filling me and spreading through my vagina. We were exhausted. As he laid on his back, I looked at his semi flaccid cock laying proudly on his leg. I turned around with my head at his penis and my feet at his head. I licked the length of the shaft cleaning the semen and my own juice from it. I felt him pick up my foot and put my stocking clad toes in his mouth as I stroked his penis. I felt nothing but lust now.

I said, "Be careful with those stockings, Lover. They are expensive."

A big blob of thick white cum came to the tip. I pursed my lips over the tip and flicked my tongue over the head taking the glob of residual semen into my mouth. He continued to kiss and suck my toes as I resurrected his spent penis. I laid back and enjoyed the attention. We laid there in the afterglow.

Then, in the afterglow of awesome, illicit sex, It hit me like a cement truck. There it was. I had crossed that line. The one that would always label me as an adulteress...a cheater. I couldn't take it back. It was done. I'm laying here with a pussy full of another man's sperm. His semen on my breath. I turned on my side and some tears escaped down my cheek. I have betrayed Robbie, my daughters, my vows of 24 years ago. I closed my eyes as tears flowed quietly down my cheeks. Joey was spooning me. After awhile I felt his cock slip between my thighs and saw back and forth between my wet labia. I reached down and guided the head back into my cum soaked pussy laying my guilt aside. He easily pushed all the way to my cervix in one stroke and all thoughts of Robbie left me. I'm a terrible person not to mention wife. I lifted my leg giving him complete access to my vagina.

I heard him say, "I love you, Deanna" as he held my breast in his hand and slowly pumped his cock in and out of me from behind. Soon, I felt another orgasm begin in my toes and go through me as my body shook. My orgasm sent Joey over the edge too as he sent another load of his thick white jizz into my fertile belly. One thing I noticed is that his semen is thick, sticky and does not leak out. I can feel it deep inside me coating my vagina and cervix.

I fell asleep and woke up about 4 am. Joey was up also brushing his teeth. I stepped into the shower and just let the water run on me. I dried off and Joey put his arms around me. He was naked and I stared at his lady pleaser. There's no doubt about it, the man is perfect down there. He brought me back to reality by kissing me. I held his heavy cock in my hand, feeling it grow to it's full eight inches. He turned me around, picked me up and sat me on the vanity. He spread my legs placing one foot on his shoulder. He pressed the head into my pussy and slid in all the way. I gasped as he bottomed out in me again. One thing his young cock has is stamina and apparently an endless supply of semen. His girth stays in contact with my clit and orgasms come quick and intense. He's an awesome lover.

He gently lifted my foot to his lips and kissed each of my red glossy toes on the tip. He's still competing with Robbie...Robbie...OH SHIT! I bet he's been calling all night. Just about that time I came squirting all over his cock and the floor. He pushed to the hilt in me and erupted inside me filling me with his 3rd load of warm cum. I told Joey we had to get going. I gathered up my clothes, stockings and booties and slipped next door to my room while it was early. I checked my phone and I had ten calls from Robbie and one from Nancy. I have probably ended life as I've known it. I didn't know how true that statement was at the time.

Chapter 7

I dressed in my business attire and limped down to the conference room. I had some toast and coffee to wake me up. I can still feel Joey and everything he left in me. It makes me wet. I gave my presentation and listened to the other speakers. I called the office and talked to my secretary. She said Robbie was burning up the phone before he took off this morning. I've got to figure out how to handle this.

At noon, Joey asked me come to his room. When I went in, he had room service serve us lunch. I ate and drank some wine. He was in his workout clothes. He kissed me, removed my blouse and bra and sucked my nipples to their full length. They would be poking through my bra the rest of the day making me a little self concious about them. I closed my eyes and took in the sensation as his fingers and lips gently aroused my nipples. I felt him raise my skirt. I reached inside his jogging pants and wrapped my fingers around his thick manhood. He was not wearing underwear. I stroked him to full length. He pushed my pantyhose down to my knees and took them and my shoes off my feet. He bent me over the sofa and slid his length deep inside my pussy. It felt sooooo damn good.

I said, "Yes, Baby. Fuck me til I can't stand up."

I looked down and saw myself on red tiptoes as he pumped his cock in and out of me. It was no effort since my pussy was full of his semen already. I didn't cum in that position but he did. Rope after rope of Joey's thick white man jam coated my womb once more. I guess it's true when they say the cheating gets easier each time. When he finished, I went to my room and wiped what little cum there was off my labia. The big load was still deep inside me. I changed into some stockings because they are cooler. I slipped my open toed lace up booties back on and went back to the meeting. It was hard staying focused with my pussy full of Joeys spunk. I've taken four loads in less than six hours and after checking my panties, all of it seems to be still in me.

I will have to talk with Robbie tonight and smooth things over. Let him know where I'm at and when I'll be home. If I let my mind wander, the guilt eats me up. If he finds out, we will just be another divorce statistic with a cheater label on me. Please, nooo. If it winds up like that, it will be no ones fault but mine. Joey's driving back in the morning, I guess we have one more night. But I have to return to my room so I will be there if Robbie calls.

At the end of the meeting, I left the conference room and limped over to the bar. I looked up and Joey was approaching and sat down beside me.

"Where would you like to dine tonight, Gorgeous?"

"Joey, I don't really care. I'm not real hungry. I crossed a line I never thought I could. I'm sitting here with a pussy full of your sperm feeling guilty as hell. The sad part of it is, I loved every drop you put in me. I've had more orgasms in the last 24 hours than I've had in months. I wouldn't be honest if I said I didn't have feelings for you and enjoyed our intimacy but I love my husband and I have betrayed him in the worst way. I've given another man what is his. I feel guilty as hell. Even having said that, I still want more and have to have you again."

He said nothing, took my hand and walked to the elevator.

We went to his room, and I stripped him down and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked it til he was ready to cum and backed off. He slid my panties off, laid me on the bed and put my feet on his shoulders while he stood at the edge of the bed. He lined the head of his cock up with my wet hole and pushed it in. Once again, I gasped when that beautiful cock bottomed out in me. He fucked me hard and fast. He stopped long enough to take my booties off and kiss my toes. He began fucking me again with long deep strokes. Each thrust hit my cervix. I felt it. I knew it would be intense. My stocking clad toes curled in his mouth and my orgasm went right through my pussy. I squirted all over Joey, the bed, the floor, my legs, my stockings were wet.

He rolled me on over my stomach and I felt the head of his cock probing my asshole. I started to say no but I've never been fucked in my ass before. It's not Robbie's thing. I was wondering how it would feel. He smeared some of my own cum and his precum on my little rosebud and pushed the head into me slowly. Inch by inch he pushed himself into my ass.

He asked, "Are you ok?

I responded, "Yes, you're just so big. It hurts some."

Then he was all the way in me and began slowly sliding it back and forth. He reached around me and began rubbing my clit while he fucked my ass. I came hard gripping the sheets. He pulled out and washed his cock with soap and water. He returned to the bed and pushed it back into my pussy. I felt him swell and begin to jerk inside me, ejaculating stream after stream of thick, pearly semen. It felt like his biggest load yet. He pulled out and the last two streams coated my labia and stomach. I watched as he stroked himself and then pushed back into me. He fucked me again without ever going soft. I came two more times before he unloaded in me again.

I said, "Wow, Joey, where did that come from? I think you outdid yourself on that one. His penis was still in me leaking the residual cum. He got me a towel and I dried my pussy and tummy. I could feel his load at my opening. I don't know how much was in me but I know my vagina was full.

I went back to my room and waited to see if Robbie would call but he didn't. I sat there for a little while feeling the fullness in my swollen pussy. I packed and got ready for my flight home. I bought a douche kit and took a long bath. I cleaned my vagina as best I could with the douche. I couldn't believe the amount of semen I washed out of me. My butt is a bit sore too. The man is a cum machine and definitely knows how to please a woman sexually.

—————

Joey is deep in thought, "God, I love this woman. I want her to be my wife. I know I will have to bide my time and wait to see what happens if and when her husband finds out about our affair. I won't be the one who tells him. That would just turn her against me. Will he kick her to the curb, forgive her, divorce her...who knows. What we both know is that he loves her more than life. She says she adores him also but how do you justify fucking another man when you say that. Time will tell. If they split due to our affair, I will be considered a home wrecker and she will wear the Scarlet A label for a long time.

I know I want to keep seeing her. She seems to feel the same but I'm not totally sure of that. She has a lot of guilt right now and it's got her very distraught. I'm worried she will tell me it's over and do her best to make up to her husband. I will just stay in contact and try to be with her when I can. I bought her a beautiful sold gold toe ring to give to her when the time is right.

————

We landed at the airport about eleven am. I knew it would be late when Robbie landed so I had some time to formulate my story regarding missing his calls. Listen to myself. I'm a cheating lying adultress and digging a deeper hole as I go. I can't unfuck Joey or take back the intimacy I shared with him. I can only go forward and hope Robbie never finds out. My pussy and ass were sore from having an eight inch cock in them over the last two days. I'm still trying to expel all the spunk in me. I went to work the next day and tried to focus on catching up again. My ankle was still sore but coming along. My phone rang and it was Nancy.

"Where the fuck have you been, Girl? You stop answering your phone? Robbie was pretty upset when he couldn't get you on the phone, let alone you didn't even tell him where you were staying."

I apologized to Nancy and blew her off, telling her we would get together this week. I told her I had taken a pain pill that night and turned my phone ringer off, so I didn't get any of my calls. It's not like Robbie and I not to stay in contact when traveling. Right at lunch time, Joey stopped by wanting company for lunch.

"Okay, Joey but no sex. Robbie would be home so just lunch. I flushed your goo out of my pussy for 15 minutes last night. Joey grinned knowing that part of his mission was accomplished. We went to lunch at a different restaurant where it was quiet and dark. Sitting in a dimly lit booth, we discussed what happened.