Love Machine

Story Info
Another go-round with the sex drug libidifem.
17.9k words
4.61
22.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Wow, nearly four years between stories. This one is based on incidents mentioned at the end of my prior story Twenty-Four Hours. I also incorporated elements of a couple of unfinished stories I'd been working on. Hope you enjoy!

I absolutely should have known better.

When Jodi dropped me off at Maddy's for the latter's 30th birthday celebration weekend, the crazed look in Maddy's light-brown eyes and the smirk on Jodi's face should have told me that something was up. I had seen that look from them before -- the night when, six years earlier, they made me a human guinea pig for that crazy sex drug of Maddy's.

I never should have accepted a drink from Maddy without mixing and pouring it myself.

But I had, I finished it, and I instantly recognized the signs that followed within a few minutes. The uncomfortable tightening in my pants as both my cock and my balls suddenly increased in size, the glazed look in Maddy's eyes as her lust completely overwhelmed her, and her suddenly leaping on me, tugging furiously at my shorts with one hand while pulling off her leather skirt with the other, could only mean one thing.

She had dosed me with libidifem again.

Let me refresh everyone's memory. Starting seven years ago Jodi, one of the hottest girls in the neighborhood, spent a year determinedly pursuing me. Despite my actually kind of liking her, she was overly aggressive sexually and I really couldn't keep up with her demands. She also came with a host of psychological issues that I wasn't sure I was prepared to deal with. Under the pretense of a delivery she trapped me in her apartment and spent hours repeatedly forcing herself on me (she is four inches taller than my 5'10" and, at a muscular 190 with enormous breasts, outweighs me by some fifty pounds). The following week she got a friend to help her out, and they spent a night draining me both sexually and physically. I began avoiding her at all costs. Frustrated at my resistance of her, she set up a series of revenge-fuck situations with her friends and women I delivered to from my pharmacy job -- I was threatened that if I refused, I would be accused of rape or snitched out to these women's boyfriends or husbands. The piéce-de-resistance was when Jodi brought me to the home of her friend Maddy, a determinately über-feminist biochemist, who repeatedly dosed me with an experimental drug of her own invention, called libidifem. The effects of the drug made me a totally compliant, wildly potent sexual slave to Jodi, Maddy and ten of their friends. Over six days, I came almost 80 times, often massively as the drug had not only nearly doubled my cock size but also my semen production -- 17 times with Jodi alone in the space of a full day -- before the experiment Maddy was conducting ended and they let me go.

Despite all this, I eventually forgave Jodi, we courted and ultimately got married. Our sex life was perfectly satisfactory, but Jodi felt that she needed to share me with her friends in order to keep me interested in her. Every once in a while, when Jodi would go off on a business trip (she owns a very successful clothing design company), she would loan me out to one or more of her friends who had participated in what we'd come to call "The Long Hard Week". She never cheated on me (at least as far as I know), but she considered us to be in an open marriage, and so as long as she was deciding who I slept with, she felt I wasn't cheating on her.

So there was nothing unusual about Jodi dropping me off at Maddy's one Friday night, telling me that she'd be back to pick me up on Tuesday. I figured that Maddy and I would spend our days watching movies, swimming, and screwing once or twice a night as we usually did. But then, suddenly, there we were, Maddy desperately humping me on her living room couch, clawing at me, my now 10 1/2 inch-long cock (increased from my usual 6) buried in her soaking pussy and, within ten minutes, spraying such a huge amount of cum into her that after six squirts or so, every subsequent spurt sprayed out of her with an equal amount of force with which it had been injected.

"Ah, just as good as always," Maddy hissed, licking her lips and planting the latest of a series of wet, sloppy kisses on my cheek as she rubbed her glistening body against mine. "And trust me, this is only the beginning. Get ready for the ride of your life!"

The next day and a half was pretty much a blur. We fucked in nearly every room of the house. Any time Maddy felt horny, she would order me to service her and, with the drug coursing through me, I had to obey. I didn't count, but Maddy told me that from Friday night until Sunday afternoon I came inside her 23 times, during which she seemed to have one continuous, intense orgasm. She was getting hoarse from shrieking so much. In addition, she jerked me off six times and gave me three blowjobs, so in 36 hours I had come an average of nearly once an hour. I barely remember sleeping, although I know I must have. We would only stop briefly to eat -- and what I was ingesting was usually protein shakes, several times laced with libidifem -- and have bathroom and shower breaks. I was subjected to a continuing torrent of porn videos on the large TV in Maddy's bedroom, as well as video of my own exploits during the Long Hard Week (Maddy explained that she'd filmed the entire proceedings on hidden cameras in her "playroom" in which I had been imprisoned, and spent a lot of her lonely evenings editing the film and masturbating while watching me have sex with Jodi, herself and the others). I picked up some bits of information from her about the drug; this was apparently a new, more refined version she was testing on me at this time.

She finally went into some detail on Sunday afternoon, her birthday. "The Long Hard Week taught me that if I want to eventually market this drug -- even though I know how dangerous it could be -- there were certain changes I had to make. The difference between this version of libidifem and the one you had years ago is that I only have to give this to you once every 18 hours instead of every twelve. Your 'equipment' still expands in size, but now your refractory period -- the time leading up to when you can get hard again -- can be as short as three minutes following orgasm, instead of the ten to fifteen minutes as before. So that you can go longer, I've added a circulatory enhancer so that your blood will flow more freely through your body and you won't get those terrible headaches you'd get when you were hard for a long time. Your body will be satisfied with as little as a single hour's rest during a 24-hour period."

I could only nod. She had just awakened after having given me the most savage screwing I had ever had -- and this included my many times with my wife.

Five hours earlier, Maddy had cuffed my wrists to the metal bars of her headboard and my ankles to the frame so I was spread-eagled. She told me in her rough, sultry voice "Now we're going to see how many times I can make you come in one sitting. The only noise I want to hear from you is the sound of your breathing and your sounds of pleasure as you blast your cum into me, over and over again. Remember, I'm in charge. You can't resist me. You just slam my pussy over and over again, make me scream, give me that huge cock until I can't take it any longer. Now FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!"

Over and over again, I pushed into her as she alternately held me close, with her arms and legs twined tightly around me, then sat up and bounced on me furiously as she wailed out her pleasure, her face a twisted mask and the sweat flying off her in every direction. Sometimes, while she was thrusting at me, she would take one of her long fingers and feverishly rub at her clit. I felt her shudder over and over again as her pussy would tighten around my massive cock. Sometimes clear liquid -- woman-cum -- would spray out of her, and thus all over me. In the space of 2 1/2 hours of non-stop pounding, I felt myself convulse five times, each time the cum pouring out of her in a stream. She screamed "Oh my GOD, you just COME and COME and COME!!! You NEVER STOP!!! I SO wish that Jodi could be here to see how wonderfully this drug works!!!"

Although Maddy still hadn't stopped bouncing on me even after my fifth ejaculation, she must have tired, because she soon slowed, lowered herself to my shoulder, and drifted off to sleep. Exhausted, I gratefully joined her, with my cock still captured in her love tunnel.

When she awoke, she shook me awake and said "Wow, we BOTH smell after that marathon session. Plus, we've both got dried cum all over ourselves. Let's clean up." She unlocked my shackles, and soon we were luxuriating in her large shower.

She took a loofah and soaped herself down, all the while licking her lips and striking provocative poses, especially while she was washing her large, perfect tits and between her legs. At 5'8 and 130 pounds, she took excellent care of herself and was really quite attractive -- when she wasn't forcing herself on me. When she had rinsed herself off, she told me to turn around and then, standing behind me, began soaping me down.

"FIVE times, baby. FIVE times you came inside me during that session. Blasting away with your hot cum in my pussy, time and again. DAMN," she rasped, breathlessly. "And I KNOW that you aren't done yet. Jodi tells me you fuck her at least every other night, and that you've gone sometimes eight or ten times in a weekend. But when I tell her that I made you come FIVE times in one two-hour fuckathon..."

"Wait a minute. She knows about this?"

"Of course she does. I asked her if she'd let me try the new version of libidifem out on you. What, you think I would give this drug to just any guy? It would ONLY be somebody who I really wanted to fuck, and who I knew psychologically could deal with it. Your past experience with the drug made you the only logical choice. I mean, we were going to have a bunch of sex this weekend regardless, so I figured let's REALLY make it worthwhile."

As she was talking and soaping me down, she reached around and started lathering my cock with the loofah. It twitched slightly. I rolled my eyes a bit, hoping that she hadn't seen it. No such luck, as she stopped soaping, reached around with her left hand and started feeling around. "Oh, boy," she growled in my ear, "your balls feel nice and heavy. That means you've probably still got a lot of cum ready to blast out, even after that workout I just gave you. Let's feel that yummy cock. Stay right where you are." As she grabbed and began to lightly shake it, it started spasming and growing in her hand. "Mmmmm, all that fucking and you're still primed and ready for more. I'll bet we fuck fifty times before we're done here on Tuesday, don't we?" She began sliding her hand up and down on my wet manhood as I continued to expand. "Mmmm, doesn't that feel good, baby? I love feeling your cock explode inside my pussy, but I also like watching, too. You spit out SO MUCH cum. I'll bet you've blown a gallon into me already." She stuck her tongue in my left ear, tightened her grasp on my cock and pulled even harder. I had to lean forward and support myself against the glass wall, as my knees were beginning to buckle.

Maddy's attack on me was relentless. I could not shift, because she'd ordered me to remain in my place. I felt that while she was pulling on me, with her right hand she was stuffing something into her pussy -- a small dildo she kept in the shower, I later found out. She only briefly stopped her assault on me as I heard her begin to moan, then felt her press against my back and begin to shudder as she practically screamed her unbridled lust into my ear. For nearly a minute she stopped pulling on me as her body shook with pleasure.

"Wow, that was awesome," Maddy said. I heard the dildo clatter to the floor. Grabbing my cock again, this time with both hands and pulling in a wringing motion, she snarled "Now it's your turn."

My cock, beet-red and spasming, answered her almost instantly. I groaned "UNNNNGGGHHH" twelve times, each exclamation accompanied by a thick jet of white cum against the glass wall of the shower. Maddy yelped with delight as she saw the spurting out of my empurpled, swollen cock, and wrung even harder as she tried to squeeze even more cum out of me. After several lesser spurts, she let me go, dropped to her knees and began sucking the dregs of my ejaculation out of me. After a few minutes, for good measure she wiped some of my spunk off the glass and licked that off of her hand as well. I stood there, my chest heaving and gasping for breath as my cock, not quite deflating but not really hard anymore either, hung between my legs dripping small droplets of cum onto the shower floor.

She stood in front of me, wrapped her arms around me tightly and gave me a long kiss on the mouth. She shoved her tongue in and swirled it around. I was sure I could taste my own cum on her and tried to pull away, but she only tautened her grip and kissed me even more deeply. When the kiss finished she whispered into my ear "Jodi's such a lucky girl. Even your normal-sized dick is, I'm sure, good enough to satisfy her. I so wish I had a man of my own to do this with... so I'm going to make the most of the time we have together."

We stepped out of the shower. We each took a towel and began to dry ourselves off. When it wasn't covered, Maddy spent a good part of her time staring at my dick, which was beginning to show signs of life again. Maddy had short (just above her shoulders) hair which didn't take long to dry, and she said to me "Don't take too long drying yourself. I have such plans for you over the couple of days. I've calculated, by the way, that if I don't give you a dose of libidifem on Monday night, the drug will have worked its way out of your system by the time Jodi comes to pick you up on Tuesday. If I do..." she leered at me and continued, "... we'll have to keep you here until mid-afternoon, and Jodi will get to have some time with your great huge cock instead of your normal one. Hmmm, and I would get to watch while you're ramming your wife with that big piece. I wonder if she would let me play too. What to do, what to do..." I was sure she didn't care what I thought of the whole thing, so I just kept my mouth shut.

Maddy had finished drying herself, so she tossed her towel aside, skipped over to her bed, turned to look at me and patted the mattress. "I'm going to be here on all fours. When you decide you're ready, you can come over here, stick your cock into my mouth or into my pussy. Yes, I think I'd rather you fuck me doggy-style. I would love to feel you slamming against my hot ass..."

Her words were cut off as a blue light on the wall started flashing insistently.

"Someone's ringing the front doorbell. I wasn't expecting anybody. Dammit, the thought of you shoving that huge dick into me again was getting me all wet. Now I'm going to have to wait a bit. Don't worry, baby, I'll get rid of whoever it is. But if you make so much as a noise, I'll call Allie the bank manager, have her come over here and see how many times she can make you come in one sitting. I bet she makes you blow eight times. Would you like that? Hmmm?"

Remembering my previous encounter with Allie during the Long Hard Week -- struggling to maintain my balance as she insisted that I screw her while standing and carrying her, her arms and legs entwined around me while I strained to hold her up by her ass; gasping for air as she tried to crush me between her iron thighs, while all the while she berated me for simply being a man; being forced to masturbate in front of her and her employees and blasting my cum in their faces; her threatening to jam a large dildo up my ass while I was locked in place -- was quite enough to make my blood run ice-cold. I nodded my understanding as Maddy fished a dark-blue and black silk kimono out of her closet and put it on. She ogled me briefly, said "HOT cock. REAL hot cock!" and left the room.

I sat down on the bed and looked at the clock. Four in the afternoon on Sunday. Maddy's estimate of me fucking her fifty times before finishing on Tuesday morning might be a good ballpark figure. We were already almost halfway there. As the minutes ticked away, I wondered what was going on, as Maddy didn't come back immediately and, to my worry, I overheard a pleasant conversation between two female voices. One was higher-pitched and more sing-songy than Maddy's huskier, sultry tone; it sounded younger.

I heard the sound of plates being placed on the living room table, and then a low, serious sounding, almost ominous conversation that lasted for a considerable period of time. Finally, after about 40 minutes, I heard Maddy call out, "Mike, come in here. I'd like you to meet somebody!"

I knew from the sound of the other voice that Maddy's visitor was female. I thought to myself, "Are you nuts? The second she and I make eye contact, she's going to want me to fuck her." But then Maddy called insistently, "MIKE, GET IN HERE NOW!!!!" and that was all she wrote. I wrapped the towel around my pelvis, even though my cock was already at half-staff and rising, and walked into the living room.

Seated on the sectional sofa near Maddy -- even though I was trying not to look directly at her, I could see enough -- was... well, the only way I can put it is, a sculpted blonde goddess. She stood up to her full 5'7" height, her tight red velour mini-skirt barely covering her considerable ass and showing off long, muscular legs, which ended in short suede high-heeled boots. Her 36DD tits, with their nipples pointing straight out, were barely encased by her tight black t-shirt which revealed plenty of slim midriff. Her shoulders and arms were also very muscular; I guessed that when she wasn't at her studies, she spent most of her waking time at the gym. Her wavy blonde hair cascaded halfway down her back.

Maddy realized I was trying to avoid eye contact with the new arrival, but said pleasantly, "Mike, this is Paige. Aside from being a very gifted athlete -- she plays tennis and runs track -- she's also one of my very favorite lab assistants and is studying sports medicine. Why don't you say hello? It's polite that when you do that, you look them in the face." Involuntarily, I looked into her grey-green eyes, and as I expected they went blank and her almost marble-white facial skin flushed red. Paige walked over, took my face in both of her hands and shoved her tongue into my mouth. I glanced at Maddy, who smiled wanly and simply shrugged her shoulders. This young girl, whom I had never met before, was now (unwittingly or not) under the spell of libidifem and in short order was going to start demanding that I have sex with her.

I saw on the coffee table a tall chocolate cake with three small slices missing from it -- it looked like it had a pudding filling -- a single uneaten slice on a plate which I presumed was for me, two plates in front of each of the women with crumbs on them, and three bottles of water, one unopened.

Paige breathily said, "Why doesn't your boyfriend sit down next to me so we can get to know each other better? And, for that matter, he doesn't need this silly old towel. Let's see what he's got." She pulled the towel from my body and tossed it aside, and I was now standing in front of two extremely hot women completely naked and with a growing erection. Paige wrapped both her arms around my left arm and fairly pulled me over to the couch.

Maddy explained, "Mike is not actually my boyfriend. He's my friend's husband. But she's okay with him hanging around with -- and having sex with -- her friends when she's away on business."