Love Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But enough moralizing here. You're an amazing fucking stud, and now I want some more of you!"

Paige was flushed, her hand now caressing her hardened nipples and soft moans escaping from her. I was shifting on the bed, my cock getting uncomfortably hard. Paige leaned over and engulfed the throbbing head of my cock with her mouth. I stiffened and moaned as she held me around my knees so that I couldn't move.

"I've sucked on dildos for practice -- I think my biggest one is ten inches. But I've never, ever imagined a real cock this big. Don't you wish you could be this big all the time?" I didn't answer her. She dived back down on my cock, sucked it some more.

"Isn't my tongue nice and hot on your cock? Do you want to blow your cum all over my face? Well don't -- I want you to save it for my nice hot pussy. I won't go too fast because I don't want to make you come too soon. Tell me you want to fuck me!"

"UHHHHHHHHHH" was all I could manage, as Paige sucked and tongued my cock, and gently massaged my balls as she did so.

I looked down at Paige slurping away on my cock, and she looked up at me and smiled at me with her eyes. She was perspiring profusely, and trembling at the thought that I was about to stick my huge cock into her.

All five feet seven inches, 130 pounds of Paige was shaking as she climbed up, straddled me and slowly worked her tight pussy onto my throbbing cock. "OOOOOoooooohhhhh!!!!" she exclaimed as my manhood filled her tunnel again. She twisted and turned as my cock stretched the walls of her tight pussy.

Paige wrapped her arms around me and began rocking back and forth on my cock. She squeezed my cock with her pussy -- her muscles were very well trained, as I'd discovered over the course of the afternoon. I leaned down, took one of her huge nipples into my mouth and began sucking. As I did, she cried out and tensed her body. Putting my hands on her rolling ass, I pulled her closer to me as I continued sucking. Paige threw her head back and yelled, "Oh, my GOD, this feels so great!! SUCK my tits, baby!! FUCK my hot pussy!!!" I switched to her other tit and sucked even harder as she began wordlessly moaning and crying. She suddenly yelled out "Oh, my GAAAAAAAAHHHHHD!!!" as she began to shudder and her already-tight pussy clenched even harder around my cock.

"I love it when you make me come, baby. Ah ah ah ah... oh, God, here it comes AGAIN!!!" Paige cried out as she shook uncontrollably. When she recovered, she said, "It felt like every cell in my body was bursting, and I never wanted it to end! Oh, God, I love how your huge cock feels inside me!!! Make me come again, baby!!! I want to come again!!!" She began bouncing even faster on me, and took my head in her hands and filled my mouth with her hot, swirling tongue.

Twenty minutes in, Paige was still bouncing hard on me, her ass and torso pitching and rolling as she did so, I was pushing with every bit of strength I had in Paige's soaking cavern, and Paige was still alternately cheerleading and caressing herself. Her head was now buried in my shoulder, variously sucking, licking and lightly biting on my neck. She would occasionally lean into my ear and whisper "I want you to come inside me. I want to feel you come. Blast your hot jizz into my pussy. Come for me, baby." She herself had come several more times, the last so powerfully that I thought she was going to pass out. We were both dripping with sweat from our efforts.

Paige began bouncing even faster, even as she exhorted me even further. "I want to make you come, baby. SHOOT your hot cum into me!! COME for me, baby!!! Oh, yeah, COME for me!!! Tell me when you're coming, baby!!! I want to hear you SCREAM!!!!"

I felt the surge beginning in my loins, wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, and began pushing as hard as I could. "It's coming, baby, it's COMING!!! Oh, YEAH, it's COMING NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!" I screamed as I felt my cock pulsating and the first hot spurt welling up in it. "Oh, YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I cried as the first of ten long blasts squirted out of me.

Paige felt the first splash and screamed, "Oh, YEAH, baby!!!! You're REALLY COMING!!!! Blow your BALLS into my hot pussy!!!!" as she dived down onto my mouth and silenced my yells with her probing tongue. In a few minutes, our gyrations stopped and we lay there on the bed, exhausted, covered with sweat and exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. My cock, still trapped in Paige's clenched pussy, occasionally jerked. She seemed determined not to let me go.

We lay together, still watching the film. On the screen, the young guy was eyeing each of the seven beauties who were vying for his sexual attention. He finally said "I can't really decide. ALL of your stories are so amazing!"

The leader of the group said, "Well, then I guess you're just going to have to fuck all of us!!!" -- as the seven girls all threw themselves onto the delighted guy and the film ended.

"Looks like you during the Long Hard Week Maddy told me about. It was hot enough being around you and that amazingly huge cock... getting fucked with it... but somehow watching you onscreen pummeling all those girls was somehow getting me even hotter. Which of the girls gave you the hottest fucking during that week?"

I couldn't answer. I was still exhausted from the fucking Paige had just given me.

"Can't answer, or don't want to?" she leered.

I remained silent.

Paige kissed me on my neck, my cheek and finally stuck her tongue deeply into my mouth. We remained locked in that kiss for a mighty long time, exploring each other's mouths and rubbing our bodies against each other. When she finally let me go, she whispered "Stick your finger in me. I want to be properly warmed up before we fuck again."

I slowly shoved my middle finger into her soaking wet pussy. She shuddered as I quickly found her clit and began to massage it. With my other hand, I found one of her breasts and began stroking her nipple. She tensed again, and exclaimed "OOoohh, it's been so fucking long since I've had a man make me feel like a real woman. Ooooh, Mike!! Oooohh, your hand feels so good in my pussy!!! FUCK me with your hand, baby!!!" I quickened my pace on her clit, and her moans and squeals let me know that she approved. I leaned in and began sucking on her pointy nipple, and she cried out "AAAHHHHHH!!!!" as her body shook and squirmed. I heard her breathing irregularly, gasping, moaning as I sucked harder and rubbed quicker, until finally she grabbed my head and cried out "AAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" as her whole body seemed to explode. Her tongue lolled in and out of her mouth, and I felt tears on her face as her shrieks of passion continued.

"Kiss me, Mike! I want to feel that hot tongue of yours in my mouth!!"

I leaned in as I continued rubbing her clit, and Paige grabbed me around the neck and pulled me towards her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and I felt her tongue snaking around mine as we sucked on each other's mouths. I felt her undulating pelvis and rubbed harder on her clit. As we kissed, I felt her breath coming irregularly as she moaned, convulsed and bucked her hips against my hand. I felt her pussy juices flowing freely down my hand. She must have come again.

"Now, baby! I want that hard cock of yours inside me now!!! Fuck me hard!!! You think you can tame this wild pussy of mine? Fuck me!!!! Make me LOVE that huge cock of yours!!!"

I mounted her, and poised with my now-erect, throbbing cock just inches from her entrance. For some reason, I loved teasing a woman like that.

"Shove it into me now!!!" she exclaimed as she grabbed me around the waist and forced me into her. Until her cervix stopped me, I managed to work about 2/3 of my 13-plus inches into her.

There would be no finesse involved here -- just pure animal sex. With every bit of strength I still had, I repeatedly jammed my cock into the writhing, pleading woman as far as space allowed. She held on to my pounding pelvis for dear life, squealing her pleasure into my ear. "THAT'S it, Mike!!! Fuck my pussy HARD!!! Oh, my God, I haven't ever had such a big dick!!! Make me want you!!! Make me want ALL of you!!! Tame my hot pussy with that huge cock!!!!" She drew her legs up so that I would have an easier target, and I redoubled my efforts as I slammed away at her steaming, dripping tunnel. She cried out again in orgasm, wedged her soft, wet tongue in my ear, and said "Oh, shit, you're a fucking ANIMAL!!! RAM me, baby!!! FUCK me!!! Oh, yes, FUCK MY PUSSY HARD!!!"

I heard a delighted squeal coming from the room next door. "Maddy must be listening to us," I gasped.

"HE'S A FUCKING BEAST, BABY!!!! HE'S GOT A HUGE HARD PRICK, AND IT'S POUNDING MY PUSSY RIGHT NOW!!! I FUCKING LOVE IT, JUST LIKE YOU DID!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH," she cried out as her pussy contracted again and more wetness flooded around my probing cock.

From a distance, I heard "Fuck him hard, Paige!!! Make him come hard, like he did for me so many times!!!!"

"You gonna come for me again, baby? You gonna dump a load into me? Fuck me, oh, yeah, fuck me, come hard inside me!!! COME FOR ME!!! COME... FOR... MEEEEEE!!!!!" she squealed as I felt another spasm around my cock.

At almost the same time I felt the welling inside me, pushed even harder, then buried myself deep in her canal as I flooded her with a huge load of semen. I screamed out "AAAAGGGGHHH" as my juice gushed into her, and she held me close as I grunted and pushed. As my climax subsided, I lay my head on her shoulder, and she tightened her hold on me as my heart stopped pounding and I regained my breath.

"Did he come, Paige?" I heard from next door.

"Lots and lots, baby. I can feel it dripping out of me. I think he came as much for me as he did before when we jerked him off."

As I recovered, Paige licked my ear and stroked my hair. "What's up here? Your cock doesn't seem to be getting softer. Are you some kind of fucking cum machine or something? Oh, baby, I'm just going to have to make you come again and again tonight. You just let me know when you're ready again. After THAT performance, I'll always be ready for you!!!"

I was only 27. One of the benefits of youth, of course, is stamina, and I'd yet to have a complaint from any of my several lovers. Here I was, in the embrace of an obviously very sexually healthy 20-year-old. I knew that was the point in life where women start to reach their peak. I was hoping I was going to be able to keep up.

I rolled off her onto my back. My cock, still not completely deflated, was a deep-red color. Paige leaned down and, as before, sucked it clean.

"Like sweet cream. I love your taste. Plus, I've got my own taste on there too. You just rest for now, baby." When she was finished, Paige lay down, her head on my shoulder, her arm across my chest and her leg over mine.

We lay there for about a half hour before Maddy came in. "Sorry, babe, but it's time. I want him back again."

Paige looked at her, disappointed. Maddy handed her a glass of apple juice, which counteracts the hormonal effects of libidifem, which Paige drank right down. Before she left, she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. "Thanks, lover. That was INCREDIBLE. I can't believe I can still walk after what you did to me."

Maddy pointed towards the door of the "playroom". "Mike, I want you to go into the master bedroom, take a shower, and then wait for me in bed. I want to do a little debriefing with each of you, and then you and I can get back down to business." Of course, I complied.

After my shower, I lay down in Maddy's soft bed. I almost immediately fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

I didn't know how long I had slept, but I awoke to a familiar sensation -- two soft, moist lips engulfing my hardening cock, and the sound of moans and slurping as I was being sucked off. I kept my eyes closed, reached out and felt one of Maddy's large, pendulous breasts. She stopped sucking me and whispered into my ear, "You've been out about three hours. You have anything left in the tank, baby? Do you have another load of cum for me? I would love to just keep fucking you all night, but I promised that I'd give you a respite from the drug." She turned, sat on my chest and put my hands on her breasts. "Mmmm, rub my titties! I want to play with myself while you rub my titties!"

As I massaged her breasts, alternately rolling her nipples between my fingers and rubbing her entire breast, I saw Maddy plunge her left middle finger into her moist hole. She stabbed at herself repeatedly, rolling her head and softly moaning. Maddy groaned and shivered as she brought herself off.

She eventually climbed off me and turned to resume the blowjob she had started while I was sleeping. I heard almost continuous moaning as she ran their tongue up and down my shaft, occasionally plunging her mouth down all the way. My cock was throbbing, standing up on its own.

"Shove that beautiful hot cock into me," Maddy purred as she lay down next to me. "Fuck me hard, like you did before. Ohhh, baby, I am so fucking wet and ready for you. Fuck me NOW!!!"

"UUUUUhhhhhh," she exclaimed as I entered her. As before, she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I felt my breath almost driven from me as she stuck her tongue in my mouth and swirled it around. I shoved at her with long, deep strokes, almost pulling completely out of her and then filling her soaking cave with my man-meat. She moaned out her satisfaction with every long stroke.

Occasionally I would rise up slightly, lean my head down and suck on her tits. I would feel Maddy tighten up and get wetter as I did this. Every few minutes, she would let out a furious screech.

"FILL my pussy, baby!!! JAM that hot cock into me!!! Oh, I had to let that Paige bitch have her way with you, but now you're MINE again!!! Ram me HARD, baby! Ram me HARD!!!"

I continued pounding away, gasping as I did so. I looked up for a moment, and saw the cloudy dark of the night in the distance out of her bedroom window. We had been going for the better part of an hour.

I felt the beginnings of my orgasm in the center of my being, and began pushing even faster. "Oh, GOD, I'm gonna fucking COOOOOMMME!!!!" I screamed out as I felt the welling deep within me. I gave three more hard pushes, then felt the massive eruption out of my cock. "AAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!" I cried as my orgasm overcame me. Maddy held me close as I pushed my cum into her.

"Now you can rest for a spell," Maddy purred. She snuggled next to me as I lay panting, nuzzling my neck, licking and kissing me as I exhaustedly drifted off to sleep. We didn't wake up until 8 the next morning.

She greeted me with breakfast in bed -- fruit slices, a bowl of Cheerios, and a tall glass of orange juice. I hungrily attacked the spread, but sighed as my cock began to throb and increase in size. "Let me guess -- it was in the orange juice, right?"

"Of course," Maddy grinned. "Well, you DID know it was coming, didn't you?"

Without going into all of the gory details, we went for the full 18 hours without rest. I came inside Maddy 13 more times. She also jerked me off twice. She told me later that she had, over the period of the four-plus days we were together, over 350 orgasms, most brought on by me.

Maddy gleefully recounted the statistics to Jodi when she came to pick me up on Tuesday.

"Are you KIDDING?" Jodi exclaimed. "Between you two, you made him come fifty-five times during the time I let you have him?"

"That's right" smiled Maddy proudly. "And if I hadn't given him two sizable rest periods, that number might have been closer to 70. He really did a job!"

"Do you think he has anything left in the tank for me? I'm always so horny when I come home from these trips."

"Well, if I were you, I'd give him a little rest. Maybe wait til tomorrow." I sighed gratefully, as I patted my now normal-sized crotch area.

Maddy came over to me and gave me a big hug, followed by a rather wet, sloppy tongue kiss. "Any time, baby. You know that we'll get to do this again sometime -- maybe with the drug, maybe without." She turned and winked at Jodi, who smiled and looked at a duffel bag that Maddy had given her, which neither of them would let me look inside.

For, unbeknownst to me, Jodi was already planning my next escapade, with Maddy's connivance. There was a box inside the duffel bag containing 200 2 ml vials of libidifem. I was not quite done with that horrid drug yet.