Love Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige continually stared at my dick as it grew in front of her. "That's an interesting arrangement," she said, "and from the looks of things, Mike, you don't seem to be objecting to it very much. I'll bet, in fact, that this is every guy's dream, to be able to screw as many women as he wants and that his wife is not only okay with it, but actually encourages it." She began to rub my chest and blow softly into my ear. She then flicked her tongue at my ear as well, then laughed and clung tightly to my arm. She also began to rub her smooth, well-toned thighs together. Her very short skirt rode up so that her crotch was almost, but not quite, visible to me.

I started to say, "Not that I have much..." before Maddy cut me off. I was going to say "Not that I have much say about it, because of this drug that Maddy's been feeding me."

She interjected, "Part of that is the drug. He has to do whatever a woman says. I say, 'shut up', he shuts up. Mike, you don't talk about the drug's effects." I stopped talking immediately. So now I knew that Paige was aware of libidifem and what effect it had on both me and her.

"In case you're interested, Paige, I know about well over 150 women throughout the neighborhood he'd had sex with over the year or so before we did the drug experiment. He's quite the bull around town. Some of them have husbands... boyfriends... and if they only knew about this guy..."

I saw Paige spread her legs wide as she sat next to me and start to rub herself with her right hand through her white cotton panties, while still clinging to my arm with her left. She began to roll her head around and moan. "Ooooh, that sounds so hot. You fucking stud, you!!!" Maddy, too, was fingering herself as her kimono had fallen open.

"So let me understand this," said Paige. "The drug increases the size of his dick and his balls. His semen production goes off the charts. Any woman in whom he expresses even the slightest interest suddenly wants him to ram her repeatedly. He HAS to obey any command given him by a woman. He can regain an erection in as little as three minutes. Theoretically he can blow cum three or four times an hour if the woman works fast enough. Between sex, blowjobs and handjobs -- including the reach-around you told me you'd given him just before I arrived -- he's shot over 30 times in the past 40-plus hours. And he'll keep coming back for more unless you stop giving him the drug. Have I got it right?"

Maddy smiled and nodded. She then said "Oh, I've forgotten myself. Paige brought me this lovely chocolate cake for my birthday. Would you like her to feed you your slice?"

I nodded. Paige stopped rubbing herself, picked up the plate left for me and a fork, cut off a small piece of the slice... but instead of putting it in my mouth, she put it in her own. She stuck out her tongue, showing me the piece of cake on it, put down the plate and fork, and beckoned me with her long, well-manicured finger. Her nails looked like silver daggers. "I think that Paige expects you to come and get the cake if you want it. Go get it, baby!" Maddy leered. I leaned into Paige, who again grabbed me in a tight hug and forced her tongue into my mouth. The small piece of cake fell down my throat, and I almost gagged on it while Paige was still kissing me.

After we broke our kiss, Paige continued feeding me my cake until I had finished it, but the whole time she was shifting on the couch so that I could see the outline of her soaked pussy lips against her panties. I washed the cake down with some water. When I'd finished, Paige said "I have an interesting idea. Maddy, would you like some more cake? I've got a... ummm... novel way we could eat it.

"Mike? Go over to the cake and stick your cock into the top of it!"

I looked at Paige like she was nuts, but I had to comply. I walked over, pulled on my cock a couple of times to make sure it was fully erect, and then plunged it into the cake. My cock was soon almost half buried into chocolate pudding.

Paige then commanded "Twist it around a little... like you're trying to push your way into a tight pussy!" I obeyed.

Maddy exclaimed "Ooooh, Paige, you nasty little pervert! I would never have thought to have him do something like this!!"

"Fuck it a little bit!" Paige commanded. As I bounced up and down and twisted my cock around in the cake, the two women on the couch resumed playing with themselves. Paige cried out, having had a small orgasm, pulled off her wringing underwear and threw it at me. It landed on my head, and I could inhale the raw musky smell of her womanhood. Both she and Maddy squealed with delight. As I continued plunging my cock into the cake, the panties fell off my head and landed on the floor.

"Now really dig into the cake -- scoop it up so that your cock is covered with it. After you've done that, pull it out and just stand there." As I followed Paige's command, she and Maddie came over to me and knelt down at my feet. Then, with one on either side of my cock, they began slowly licking the chocolate off of it. I groaned as bolts of pleasure cut through me. As they licked, the women would take turns playing with my balls, which seemed to be pulsating along with my heartbeat. My cock juddered and convulsed with their ministrations, as the girls looked up at me and smiled at their handiwork. Both of their faces were smeared with chocolate, but they kept resolutely licking and sucking on me. Maddy threw off her kimono and let Paige play with her bouncy 34C tits. After about 15 minutes, my cock was pretty well cleaned. It was also standing straight out and throbbing, with pre-cum pouring out of it.

Paige looked at Maddy and said "You've driven me crazy telling me how good he is, and now with what I'm seeing with my own eyes... I'm ready for him now. Can I please have him?" Maddy smiled and nodded.

They both took towels and wiped their faces off. Paige walked back over to the couch and lay down on it with her legs spread widely. Her pussy was dripping and flushed a deep red. Her skirt was short enough that it was barely in the way. Her shirt was pulled up over her bouncing tits. Maddy guided me over and said, "Kneel down and fuck her like she's NEVER been fucked before!!!"

As I began to enter her, Paige gasped "Not too fast! I've had dick, but never one THAT big! Slowly, baby, slowly!" As I passed the halfway mark of my cock, Paige twisted under me and exclaimed "Oh, my GOD, that cock is huge! But I don't want you to stop! PLEASE don't stop!!!! Go balls-deep on me if you can, baby!" As I pushed in further, I was leaning over her, and she seized me by the shoulders and pulled me all the way in. "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" she cried, wrapping her legs around mine and twisting underneath me. "FUCK ME FOR ALL YOU'RE WORTH, YOU HOT FUCKING STUD!!! GIVE ME THAT HUGE DICK AND SPRAY ME FULL OF YOUR HOT CUM!!!!"

I grunted and pushed with every bit of strength I had. I could hear Maddy crying out behind me in her own orgasmic throes as she screamed out encouragement to us. She must have started masturbating again. I felt Paige shudder as a massive orgasm hit her. I saw tears spring from her eyes as she wordlessly gurgled and her tongue lolled in and out of her mouth. Several times she pulled me towards her and gave me lengthy tongue-kisses. She changed position so that her legs were now twined around my lower torso as she tried to pull me even more deeply into her. She howled as she came again. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and a gush of warm fluid flood her vestibule. She screamed out "OH MY GOD, YOU FUCKING ANIMAL, I HAVE NEVER BEEN FUCKED LIKE THIS!!! KEEP POUNDING ME, STUD!!!! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM SPITTING INTO ME!!! COME FOR ME, BABY!!!! COOOOOOOOOME FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

As had happened so many times during this weekend, I felt the ember of my orgasm start in the middle of my pelvis. I rammed against Paige repeatedly as I felt the buildup to the nuclear detonation. It grew and grew in intensity until I finally cried out "Oh, GOD, here it COMES, Paige!!! Here it COOOMES!!!!" I slammed up against her and felt myself squeezing one, three, six, ultimately fifteen thick jets into her. Paige squealed with delight as she announced "I FEEL it!!! I FEEL him shooting into me!!! Oh, YEAH, it feels so GOOD!!!!" I slowed my motion and laid my head down on her shoulder, as she covered my face with kisses and moaned softly in her bliss. My cock continued dribbling smaller shots into her, then eventually stopped. Even though the drug enhanced my stamina, really intense orgasms such as those I'd been experiencing lately still would take something out of me and I'd need a little time to recover. I lay in Paige's arms, gasping and trying to regain my breath. After a few minutes after this really violent encounter, I slowly slid out of her... followed by a small stream of cum.

"Oh, no, your skirt!" Maddy exclaimed, as she noticed the substantial stain I'd left on its inside. "Oh, well, I guess we can throw that into the wash. Looks like you've got chocolate smeared all over your shirt as well. Did you have anywhere to go tonight?"

Paige looked at both of us brightly. "Well, no, I didn't. I can stay out because we're on school holiday for the next several weeks. I've got some time to kill." She looked at me and licked her plump lips expectantly. "Honestly, you could've stayed in there as long as you liked." She smiled and rolled her head as she lay on the couch, softly rubbing her pussy as if preparing herself for me to re-enter her.

As Paige stood up and stripped off her remaining clothing and removed her boots, she suddenly looked at Maddy and asked, "How much would you say he blows out of his cock when he comes?"

"Well, normally a guy blows about a teaspoonful at the high end of the scale. I'd say he's popping about a tablespoon, maybe even two or three. His finishes have been gigantic. I've always got stuff dribbling out of me when he's done. Sometimes when he's coming, I can feel him shooting into me and then it spraying out at the same time. I know I'm a bit of a squirter myself, but sometimes I can't tell if what's coming out of me is him or me. Plus, you know that the drug has made his balls bigger and that they're constantly producing more sperm. He's never going to have a dry come with us, I guarantee it!"

Paige smiled. She then said "You said that during that week he was screwing you and your friends -- the time where you told me he came 77 times for a dozen different women -- there were a couple of times when he blew huge loads while he was jerking off, or being jerked off. Did you ever measure how far he actually blew?"

Maddy thought about it a little while, then said "I know that a couple of times he reached the beanbags from the carousel's pedestal -- that's a good four feet at least. Jodi and Allie both did that to him. I'll show you later -- I'm talking about a contraption in my sexual playroom over there." She pointed towards a closed door in one corner of the living room. "You know, I never really thought that it was an important thing to measure, but..."

She walked over and read through one of her books. "Masters and Johnson says that the world record length for a single ejaculation is 8 feet even." Both of the girls looked me up and down salaciously. Maddy smiled her evil, closed-mouth smile at me. "I'll lay odds he can easily break that record with the right stimulation. Let me take care of something before we try. Just don't start the process until I tell you I'm ready." Paige nodded her assent. Maddy turned and disappeared into the one room she and I hadn't been in yet this weekend -- her infamous "playroom", that den of perversion where six years ago I'd been held captive for nearly a week and performed sexual feats far beyond anything in my imagination. It looked like I was going in there for a repeat performance.

Paige sat on Maddy's easy chair, put her legs up on the arms and lightly stroked her pussy. "Oooh, I can only IMAGINE what I could do with you given six days. I would fuck you day and night, and jerk you off when I get tired of fucking. I am SOOOOO jealous of your wife, that she gets to be pounded by that cock all the time."

"Remember, Paige, this is not my normal cock. This is because of Maddy's crazy drug -- which, by the way, she had kind of promised she'd never use on me again. I don't know how Jodi's going to feel when I tell her that Maddy broke her promise." Paige almost wasn't listening, as she continued to stroke herself and began twisting her head from side to side as the passion grew inside of her.

"I wish Maddy wasn't taking so long. I hope she lets me have another turn or more with you. That was some AMAZING job you did on me with that huge cock. I REALLY want it again." As she said this, she plunged two fingers into her pussy and began stroking herself even faster. As she probably expected, my cock began rising. She smiled, then closed her eyes, twisted and let out a massive scream as her whole body jolted. Clear liquid oozed around her fingers, and she put her hand to her mouth and lapped it off. She looked at me implacably and herself curved her mouth into an evil-looking smile. "Next time it's going to be YOU making me come. So you'd better be ready to fuck me long and hard once we get down to it!!!"

Maddy returned from her preparations, and said to Paige, "Let's get him in there. Just remember, Mike, if you resist in any way, Allie's going to be involved. I told you about Allie, didn't I, Paige?"

Paige smiled as she took my arm, and said "I would LOVE to see her work on him. Despite the drug, he was half-dead when she finished with him, wasn't he?"

Maddy nodded as she latched onto my other arm. "She's an odd duck. Hates the way she was jerked over by her husband, yet fucked this poor innocent guy within an inch of his life. It's like she took out every wrong that had ever been done to her on him. She's 43 now, still hasn't found a guy. I feel sorry for Mike here if she ever gets her hands on him again." I shuddered at the thought.

The pair led me into what I considered the Chamber of Horrors. They closed and locked the door behind us, and once again I had to get used to the low reddish light. I could hear the echo of wailings of every woman with whom I'd had sex in that room, every sexual degradation they put me through, the memory of my day-long session with Jodi during which she tried -- with ultimate success -- to screw my resolve out of me and get me to see her as a person instead of just the sexual animal she'd presented herself to me as.

Maddy directed us toward a device that looked like an inversion table, except that it had clamps on it for various body parts to be restrained. They had me lie down on the table, which was horizontal at the time. They secured my ankles to the footrest at the bottom of the device, then cuffed each of my wrists to an arm-rail. They then tied a leather belt around my midsection, making sure that it wasn't so tight that I couldn't breathe. Finally they tied a Velcro strap around my head and secured it to the headrest. They then angled the table to about 15 degrees off vertical, positioned it and then braked the wheels on the bottom. Maddy then gave Paige the end of a tape measure, placing a piece of tape approximating where the tip of my cock would be when it was fully hard, then measured out ten feet, putting down pieces of luminescent tape at six-inch intervals. She chuckled and said, "Ten feet may be optimistic, but hey, we have to prepare for every eventuality, right?"

Paige looked at me with only a fleeting hint of pity in her eyes. "He looks so helpless strapped down there," she said almost mournfully. "I didn't realize how thin he is."

"Don't kid yourself," Maddy replied. "He's as strong as a bull. I've seen him carry heavy guitar amplifiers like it's nothing. And don't ever forget the ultimate weapon he has between his legs. Remember how I've told you how men use it to control women. That's part of what the drug is all about. Now we can control men with it."

She then looked at Paige and said, "You want to start?"

Paige walked over to a table and picked up a bottle of lotion. She then walked over to where I was strapped down, whispered into my ear "I wish I could give you a blowjob right about now, but this will be a LOT of fun", and then squirted some of the lotion onto my cock and began slowly rubbing. Maddy picked up a black dildo that was nearly as big as my cock was, walked over to the bed a few feet away from where we were and advised Paige "Not too fast. We want to make him blow the biggest load possible as far as possible, so don't rush this. Nice and slow." She then plunged the device into herself up to the hilt.

Paige blew into my ear and whispered "Oh, don't worry, I'm going to make you last as long as possible.

"So this is where it all happened, huh? This is where you spent a whole day fucking your future wife. This is where you coated your childhood friend with your cum the first time you were together, huh? Maddy told me how it looked like a white shower when you were blowing cum all over her. This is where that tall bank teller made you come just by squeezing your cock with her thighs. Where Maddy made you blow and blow all over again. Didn't you fuck one of the girls SEVEN TIMES in three hours, and then Maddy had to give her a sedative because she wouldn't let you go? That cock of yours must be made of solid iron if you could satisfy all those women that way. I could already tell based on just the one time you fucked me, and now I want more of you!" As she was saying this, she continued slowly stroking my cock, which had already started leaking pre-cum. She took some of it and slathered it all over my cock, then took some more lotion and rubbed that on my cock as well.

Maddy shrieked out a couple of orgasms, then said "I know what might help him along while we're doing this." She walked over to a computer in the room, punched up something -- and suddenly on the large video monitors positioned around the room, there was Allie onscreen (with the sound off), bouncing up and down on my cock six years earlier. I could still hear her crying out insults and threats mixed in with her orgasmic wailing.

Paige laughed and said "So that's Allie. Boy, she's tough. I wonder what she'd have done to you if you didn't have the drug in you. She might have killed you!" Paige whispered, "I might have been saying the same thing -- I'll fuck you to death. But you're just too good a lay to waste that way!" Maddy walked over, squirted some lotion on her hand, grabbed my cock near the head -- Paige was pulling on me from the base -- and soon both of them were sliding their hands up and down my spasming member.

Suddenly -- I had no idea what was happening -- I tensed up and felt... well, it wasn't a pain, but it was definitely an uncomfortable feeling that welled up from deep within my groin area. I wasn't having an orgasm, but it definitely felt... strange. I cried out gutturally "ARRRGHHH!!!! AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" as I pushed against my restraints. I felt a prolonged powerful jerking in my cock, which was spasming uncontrollably. The girls stopped pulling on me and looked at me intensely. Paige said "His face is so red. What the heck just happened to him?"

Maddy replied, "I don't know, but his cock jolted on me. I thought he was coming, but nothing came out of him. I can't say, but it felt to me like his cock suddenly... GREW. Does his cock look bigger to you than it did before?"

Paige looked at it and replied "Definitely. Why don't you measure it? You told me 10 1/2 inches before, didn't you?"

Maddy walked away and returned with her tape measure. I was breathing heavily and sweating profusely and Paige patted me down with a towel. She also gave me a drink of water. Maddy took her measurement and gasped.