Love Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From where it meets his body to the tip... THIRTEEN AND A HALF INCHES!!!!" She measured it again just to be certain. "HOLY SHIT!!!!"

I cried out "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO TO ME?!?!?"

Maddy turned on me. "No talking from you while I try to figure things out." I tried to respond, but nothing came out of my mouth.

She sat down at her computer, and soon some figures and chemical formulas appeared on the video screens in place of Allie and her assault. Maddy spent a LONG time studying her own research.

"Perhaps the improved formula for libidifem caused a growth spurt in his sexual organs. I'm going to have to look more into this, but not right now. However, if this happens again, we might have to stop just so that we don't injure him."

Maddy looked at me. "So you see, Mike, I'm not COMPLETELY unconcerned with your welfare. But what I am very, very interested in is what this huge cock of yours can do. Let me take your temperature and your blood pressure and see where we are, and then I'll make a decision."

My pulse (70), my blood pressure (125/74) and temperature (98.1) all fell within normal ranges.

"Okay," Maddy announced. "Let's keep going." My newly enlarged cock had never gone down even slightly, but was only twitching a bit and not jerking or pounding like when it started growing.

(By the way, Maddy never figured out what caused my cock to grow. It didn't happen again, but it left behind a couple of interesting side-effects; my normal, un-drugged cock was now 8 inches erect. Jodi noticed the difference when we had sex the first time after these events. It also left my elongated {drugged} cock with a new shape -- thin and tapering at the head, filling out at about the four-inch mark to a massive, thick base. Unfortunately, there was also an unpleasant, and unexpected, side-effect: a year or two later, when Jodi and I were trying to have children, we discovered that some sort of chemical reaction in me years before had rendered me sterile. With the knowledge that I had gotten two women pregnant in the past, we were convinced that Maddy's drug had caused my sterility. I'm certain that this was the exact moment.)

Maddy and Paige unlocked the wheels of the table I was strapped to, repositioned it to accommodate the new dimensions of my manhood, and locked it in place again. Maddy put on a new video -- of me with Melissa, from six years earlier.

As Paige poured some lotion onto her hand and began slowly massaging my quivering cock again, Maddy gave a little narration. "I should have done some psychological testing of the girls before I invited them to our little fuck party. This one had a couple of screws loose. She was awake almost the entire four days of the party before she had her turn with Mike, masturbating almost the whole time. She jumped on him the second she entered the room, made him come twice in the first 35 minutes she was there. Absolutely a madwoman. She and Mike started their seventh screwing session about a half hour before her time was up, and she deliberately stopped and started so that she went almost 20 minutes overtime. I could see his sperm leaking out of her after he came for the seventh time, yet she held onto him like a leech and wouldn't let go. She was humping him and screaming that he had to keep fucking her. I had to come in here and give her a shot of Thorazine to get her out of the way. Years later, when Mike and Jodi announced their engagement, Melissa came over to their house when Jodi was out, tried to talk him out of the marriage, gave him a blowjob at knifepoint and then tried to stab him when he still said no. He was able to fight her off and call the police. The girl's still in a mental hospital, likely will be for the rest of her life. I'm told she still spends almost of her time in her room masturbating."

"Sounds like a grade-A nutball," Paige said. Looking at me, she smiled. "You sure attract some interesting women. They just can't seem to leave you alone. And Jodi didn't even need the drug at first." She looked up at the screen and saw Melissa, her black curls flying in multiple directions and her face contorted as her mouth opened in a silent, orgasmic O. At that, Paige began rubbing my cock a little bit faster.

Maddy came over, and soon both of them were tugging away on me -- as before, Maddy at the head of my cock, Paige at the base, sometimes also massaging my swollen, sensitive balls. Soon Maddy replaced the lotion with which I was being lubricated with a warm, scented oil -- "Edible, by the way," Maddy explained to Paige. "If you want to suck on him while we're doing this, getting this in your mouth won't poison you. In fact, it's supposed to taste rather good."

Paige decided to try it, kissing my cock and then licking around the base. "Like cinnamon," she said, smacking her lips. She continued to massage my cock at a medium pace, occasionally licking it. Likewise Maddy would stroke the top half, sometimes squatting down to siphon off some of the pre-cum leaking out of the head.

After nearly 40 minutes of this (a "guesstimate" at best, since the "playroom" was the only room in Maddy's house without clocks), my balls were swollen and pounding and my cock thrusting, looking for a way to release the pent-up forces the girls had been building within me. I knew that whenever I came, it would be with a volcanic force. But the girls weren't quite ready for me to explode yet.

"Come over and lie down on the bed, Paige," Maddy suddenly said as she stopped jerking me off. Paige reluctantly complied, looking back sadly at me with eyes that told me that she desperately wanted to complete the job. As Paige lay down on her back, Maddy went over to where she kept her assorted sexual toys and came back with one. "We never used this during the Long Hard Week, because there was rarely more than one girl in the room at a time," Maddy said, "but I think we could have a lot of fun with this." She held it up so that I could see as well. It was a blue, double-headed flexible dildo, about 20 inches long. "For girls who love big cocks," she explained with a smile. Paige's eyes grew big as she saw the device.

Maddy sat down on the bed opposite Paige, spit onto one end of the dildo, then inserted it into herself about 3 inches. She plunged it in and out several times, each a little further than before. She then lay on her back with her legs up in the air. Paige took the other end of the device, drooled on it, and then jammed it into herself as far as she could. She assumed the same posture as Maddy -- legs up in the air. They both looked at me with wild, horny grins on their faces, and during what followed rarely broke their gaze at me. With Maddy holding the device in place, the two of them began grinding themselves on it. Paige ordered me "Don't you dare look away while we're doing this! I want to see your face while I'm imagining it's your dick instead of a piece of plastic inside of me. It's going to make me want you even more when the time comes!"

Maddy breathlessly concurred. "I also want him to watch this. I've had that cock for two days already, and I want more. I was about to start fucking him again when you showed up. But I have to say, this is almost as much fun! I love watching a guy get all hot and bothered and can't do anything about it. It's almost as good as fucking him!"

The two girls writhed and squirmed. I heard each of them gasping and moaning as they humped the dildo and, occasionally, twisted on each other. I heard Paige purring "Oh, MIKE, oh, MIKE, yes, FUCK me with that hard dick of yours! FUCK me!!! Fill my pussy up with your hot, steaming cum!! Oh, GOD, how I love the feel of your cock inside me!!! BLOW your load into me, you fucking hot stud!!" She then arched her back and cried out. I saw her spray clear liquid all over Maddy's abdomen and chest.

Maddy, herself desperately bucking on the dildo, also cried "Mike, you ANIMAL!! I LOVE that huge cock!!! I'd give up all my feminist ways if I could just have your cock buried in me forever!!! FUCK me with that king cock of yours!!!" She, too, stiffened and wailed out her latest orgasm. Both women gasped for breath, but didn't slow their pace even slightly. Their wailing orgasms came every three minutes or so.

The two women remained impaled and gyrating on the dildo, I guessed, for the best part of half an hour. The whole time, my cock was trembling. I was wondering if they had forgotten about me, until Maddy sat up, pulled the soaked dildo out of herself, and said "Okay, Paige, we have a guy here who needs to come in the worst way. Are you ready to see how far his spunk will fly?"

Paige thrashed on her end of the dildo just a little longer, then pulled her end out. "Yeah, that was fun, but I can think of more fun things too... like watching Stud Boy here blow his load."

Maddy stayed near the bed, as she explained that when I came, she wanted to be out of the firing line. Paige walked over to me, poured some of the scented oil into her hands, rubbed them together and then, standing behind the inversion table, reached around me and grabbed my cock with both hands. She started slowly, getting me good and greased up, then poured more oil into her hands and really gave me a good hard jerking off. Perhaps to emphasize what was happening, Maddy walked over to her computer and punched up the video of Carole milking me for my first cumshot of the Long Hard Week. Paige saw it, grinned and sped up her pace to match what Carole was doing to me onscreen. "Oh, yeah, Mike, she knows how to give a proper handjob!!!" Onscreen, I grimaced as the first spurt of semen exploded out of my purple cock-head. Paige exclaimed "Oh, YEAH!!! Blow for me like that, Mike!! Blow for me!!" as she increased her speed even further.

Then it happened. My breathing grew deeper and quicker. Strapped down as I was, I couldn't move very much in reaction to what was happening within my body, but I started pivoting my pelvis against the restraints. Paige told me that she saw my face turn a deep crimson color and saw the effort I was making to push out my load. I felt the orgasm well up within my body, thrust my hips forward as much as possible, tensed my body and involuntarily closed my eyes for a moment as the first huge blast of jism hurtled out of my penis.

"UUUUUNNNNNNNHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I exclaimed in time with that first spurt. I saw it fly out of my empurpled cock and disappear into the low reddish light. Maddy got up and ran to the spot where it landed.

"HE'S COMING, MADDY!!! OH MY GOODNESS, LOOK HOW MUCH HE'S COMING!!! LOOK HOW MUCH HE'S COOOOOMMMMIIINNNNGG!!!" Paige screamed.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I howled as a second spurt, even larger than the first, sprayed out of me.

"LUUUUUAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" The third spurt, as did the first two, gushed out in one long, continuous squirt, lasting almost five seconds. Both of the girls squealed with delight at the length and volume of my spurts. The sound I made was almost like vomiting. It corresponded to the huge volume of cum that was vomiting out of my cock.

Eight more squirts of comparable size erupted from me as Paige continued to stroke me, almost unable to believe that I had come that much, and was still going.

Nearly a minute after that first, monstrous ejaculation, my cock was still spitting out smaller, but still sizable spurts of semen. Both Maddy and Paige were slack-jawed at the amount of cum I had blown out of me -- and I still hadn't let up. In all, Maddy told me later, I had pumped out 25 measurable shots of cum. I had screamed my throat raw with each eruption from my cock. Even one of the last spurts flew nearly a foot from where Paige was wringing my cock. Each time, the effort it took me to push it out left me unable to take a breath while the ejaculation was happening. My body was covered in sweat and I was struggling to get my breath. Maddy seemed mildly concerned at this, but Paige kept stroking away on my cock until she realized that nothing else was coming out. She briefly sucked the end of it to get whatever dregs were left, then let go. I could see that my cock was still a deep red color. My balls were almost numb, and I felt as if they had actually deflated somewhat after the lengthy exertions they had been put through. My cock, still spasming slightly, was also shrinking a bit.

Maddy walked over and handed the end of the tape measure to Paige. Paige knelt down to the floor and held the end on the tape that marked the end of my penis. Maddy walked and walked... I thought she was exaggerating but then she placed her end on a distant spot on the floor.

She came back holding the tape measure aloft, with her fingers in a particular spot on it. Her eyes were wide with wonder.

"2.5864 meters -- or 8 feet 5 13/16 inches. He broke Masters and Johnson's record by nearly half a foot. DAMN..." She showed a tiny bit of semen on the tape measure, from the wet spot on the floor she'd placed it in.

Paige reiterated. "DAMN... no wonder you tell me that you feel him blasting within you. He really DOES come that much, and that hard. What a BEAST."

Although I was sure that it was the delay and the stop-and-start of this particular masturbation session that had caused my spectacular cumshot, I said nothing. I was still trying to catch my breath. Both Paige and Maddy came over and kissed me wetly on each cheek. They turned the table so that I was now horizontal. My chest was still heaving as I lay there, still strapped down and unable to move.

Maddy went into the bathroom of the playroom, and came out with several towels. She and Paige spent several minutes mopping up all of my seminal fluid that had sprayed out all over the floor. While they were cleaning up, they were also chatting. Some of their conversation really surprised me, and began to turn me off to Paige, although of course if either one of them told me that I was going to have sex with her again, the drug would compel me to submit. Still, this beautiful, brainy, athletic girl was showing that she definitely had a dark side:

Paige: "You know, I was thinking that as long as we have him strapped down there anyway, we could both have our way with him. You know -- one of us bouncing on his cock and the other sitting on his face and getting eaten out."

Maddy: "Problem is, he doesn't eat pussy. Jodi told me that, and I realized in watching all of his tapes that he never ate out any of the girls. I do have certain lines I won't cross, and one of them is that I'm not going to force him to do things he wouldn't do with his own wife. He'll do any kind of straight sex you ask for, and you can suck his cock and jerk him off all day long. He also is really good at foreplay. Ask him to eat your tits or play with your pussy. He'll have you screaming in no time."

Paige: "My roommate has some of these BDSM videotapes, and they have these fetish masks they put on male slaves with dildos where the mouth would be. There's only holes for the nostrils and the eyes. So he could fuck me with his cock and fuck you with the dildo. Do you have anything like that here? Maybe we could create something like that."

Maddy: "No, I don't have anything like that. Besides, that inversion table won't support all three of us. I wouldn't even try to fuck him on that."

Paige: "Any whips or canes here? This place could be a pretty great dungeon."

Maddy: "Although it might seem that I'm into bondage and that stuff, all I really want to do with a man is make him do what pleases both of us -- particularly me -- sexually. I'm not trying to injure or berate him. I'd suggest that if you want to have him -- and I was planning on letting you have a couple of hours with him, I kind of need a rest -- that you slow it down. That cock should be more than enough to satisfy you. You do that other stuff on your own time."

Paige: "REALLY?!? You're going to let me fuck him some more? Oh, wow, thanks Maddy!!! That's really cool. I know he was supposed to be your birthday present and all..."

Maddy: "Just so I can get a little kip. Except for some brief catnaps, I've been up with him for almost 48 hours straight. I've been taking some amphetamines, but they can only last me for so long. Jodi said she's coming to get him about 10 on Tuesday. It's now almost 6 on Sunday. I'll still have plenty of time."

Paige: "What happens if the drug wears off while I'm with him?"

Maddy: "He isn't due for another dose until 3 AM tomorrow morning. I may be nice to him and skip that dose and let him sleep. I can give him his last dose as late as 3 PM tomorrow afternoon, and then it will have worn off by the time Jodi comes. But just be forewarned. If I let you have him, no funny business, and when I come in and say time's up, you're finished. Understand?"

I saw Paige nod, then look back at me and lick her plump lips provocatively.

Maddy said, "It'll be easier if you're both in here. You can play around... a little... and I can lock you both in so that there's no chance of him escaping. I think if he tried to fight you, you're strong enough that you could out-wrestle him, but it shouldn't come to that. The drug should be enough to make him obey you. There's a small refrigerator in the bathroom where I'll put snacks, water and a protein shake for him." Maddy's eyes gleamed as she, too, stole a furtive, lustful glance in my direction. "Make him work for it, Paige!!"

Their clean-up job finished, the two women came over to me. Maddy undid the locks on the inversion table to which I'd been tied for nearly an hour and a half. Uncertainly, I stood up and worked the stiffness out of my joints by doing some stretching exercises. All the while the girls ogled me, commenting things like "Oooh, strong muscles. No wonder he's such a sexual beast! But even those muscles he has don't come close to comparing to the one between his legs." Even flaccid, my cock hung down nearly to my knees. I felt several pats on my behind while I was stretching.

Maddy said to Paige, "Alright, you now have him all to yourself. I'll be watching from my room and listening in on the intercom. If you need anything -- besides him, that is -- give me a yell. If I don't answer, it means I fell asleep. Push the red button on the wall next to the bed -- it's a buzzer that will be loud enough to wake me up. Here, let me set this up." Maddy walked over to the computer and punched up some video from the Long Hard Week. "This will play on an endless loop if you want to watch while you have some down time. This is a highlight reel I put together. It lasts about six hours. These are my favorite moments. I have some really intense orgasms while I'm watching. See you guys later." She turned and walked out of the room. I heard a metallic click as she turned the locks, once again isolating me in that sexual den.

Paige led me over to the bed, and as we lay down side by side she began slowly stroking my cock back to life. The first video we watched was of Gina, the tall redheaded bank teller who I recall being particularly insatiable and orgasmic. I was behind her, ramming her doggy-style, her mouth wide open as she cried out in ecstasy. Paige seemed particularly interested in watching her as I worked her, my whole body taut and my face grimacing in effort and concentration. Her light stroking of my cock turned into harder jerking as I sped up my onscreen pace. She then grinned as she watched me throw my head back onscreen and push deeply into Gina. "You must've come pretty hard, didn't you, baby? You look like you're about to fucking DIE. But she certainly looks happy, doesn't she? I'll bet all of the girls you screwed that week looked that same way."

When she stroked me back to full hardness, she turned and leered at me.