Love Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to fuck me now, or do you want to wait thirty seconds?"

She grabbed me, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me one of her deep, passionate kisses. She lay on her back, her legs open and her pussy moist and inviting. "Get me ready, baby!", Paige implored. I leaned in and began to lick and massage her breasts.

"Oooh, I've almost forgotten how GOOD that feels. Squeeze my nipples. Do you feel how hard they are? Almost as hard as your sweet cock, I'm sure!"

"Do you want it NOW, Paige?" I teased as I shoved two fingers into her soaking pussy, massaging furiously for about 40 seconds. She stiffened, bucked her hips and coated my hand with her pussy juices.

"AAAAHHH!!!! Yes, baby, I want your cock in me RIGHT NOW!!!"

Far be it from me to deny her. I reared back and plunged my cock into her as far as I could. I was amazed that, despite my added girth, she was able to take almost all of me. "Oh, GOD!" I exclaimed as I began pushing in and out.

Her face was absolutely aglow with lust as she drew her legs up, wrapping them around my hips. "Fuck me like you mean it, Mike! Oh, GOD, I can't believe how big your cock is!!! I'm gonna come RIGHT NOW!!!" she exclaimed as she writhed beneath me. I felt her pussy clench, her body shiver and the familiar warm wetness bathing my cock as I hammered away at her.

"No, baby, I don't want you to come so fast. Let me ride you for a while. I KNOW how much you'd love it when I fuck you!!!" Paige pushed me off her, and I lay down on the bed as she quickly climbed on top of me and recaptured my manhood in her soaking hot prison. She put her head back and shrieked "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" as she bounced on me fervently. I stroked and caressed her tits as they flopped up and down. She moved in and I sucked hard on each of her protruding nipples. "Oh, baby, you just keep doing that and I'm going to come again and again and again!!!! I want to HEAR YOU SCREAM when you come, baby!!!!"

For nearly half an hour, she alternated between slow, gentle pushing and out-and-out assault. I looked up at her frequently, watching this hot, incredible woman working her magic on me. Her face was a kaleidoscope of emotion -- love, lust, passion, concentration, desire -- and all of it focused on me. Of course, a lot of it had to do with Maddy's drug.

Our bodies intertwined, radiating sexual heat, pouring perspiration but not caring at all, because I was being compelled to do this. All I heard was the sound of bedsprings creaking, the air conditioner, and frequent grunts of animal passion and screeches of carnal delight. Finally, I felt the warm spark begin in my nether regions. It built and built until it felt like every cell in my body was going to explode in rapture. I grabbed Paige's ass and pushed deeply into her as I cried out, "Oh, YEAH, baby!!! OHHHHH GAAHHHHD HEEERE IT COOOOOMES!!!!" I trembled as my cock began spewing blast after blast of thick semen into her.

She screamed, "GIVE IT ALL TO ME, BABY!!! EVERY DROP OF THAT SWEET CUM!!!! BLOW IT INTO ME!!!!!" I bucked, gasped and twisted as I shot my load into her, then just lay on the pillow, panting, as Paige softly massaged my hair and kissed me all over my face. She, too, was gasping, and rested her head on my shoulder as my cock continued twitching. Eventually I softened up enough that I fell out of her.

Onscreen, we were watching Bridget, my former neighbor, shove a huge dildo into her pussy while I was chained to the wall, watching helplessly, in a cruciform pose with my cock sticking straight out. She writhed, almost looking as if she was in pain, as she jammed it in so far that it completely disappeared from view. A close-up camera then zoomed in on her pussy as her pelvis gyrated and thrust, and slowly, inch by inch, the dildo reappeared and eventually was propelled onto the bed.

"What was that all about?", Paige asked. "And what's with the horny little Catholic school outfit? Is she doing some kind of role-play?"

"She and I used to be neighbors. We grew up together. She did go to Catholic school, and I think she knew that all the horny little Jewish guys were drooling all over her but wouldn't touch her precisely because she was Catholic. That little thing with the dildo was her breaking her own hymen. I was her first."

"Always good to start with the best," Paige giggled. "So how do you feel having taken a Catholic girl's cherry?"

"I honestly don't feel any kind of way about it. I had no choice. She told me I had to fuck her, and so I did. It's that damned drug."

"How many times a week do you fuck your wife?"

I stared at her. The question, obviously, was unbelievably rude and intrusive, but I was forced by the drug to answer it. "Three or four times a week, more if she's feeling especially horny. The first year in our marriage we were going at it every night, sometimes twice or three times a night."

"So you're a beast even without the drug. Now, a more serious question: how do you feel about your wife letting you screw all her friends?"

"I'm not happy about it. I was taught to be monogamous. But many of Jodi's friends, I'll be honest, are physically intimidating and if I won't have sex with them, they just simply force themselves on me... or they tell Jodi, and she will hold me down and let them do what they want. It's just easier for me to submit. Jodi thinks she's keeping me interested in her by letting me play around, but with this kind of arrangement... a pussy is a pussy is a pussy to me at this point."

Paige's face darkened, and she suddenly started yelling at me "Do you think it's easy looking the way I do? I know what everyone thinks of me. If you look at the U's web site, there are three pictures of me -- one in a tight tennis skirt, another in track shorts that ride up the crack of my ass, and a third of me in a string bikini. Do you think anybody gives a shit that I have a 3.9 GPA and will likely go to med school? No, all everyone cares about is how good I look and how much they want to fuck me!!! And now you... I'm just another pussy to you... another notch on your belt!!!"

I recoiled. "Hey, wait a minute. I can't say that. I hardly know you. And in case you've forgotten, I have absolutely no say in this. Maddy left us alone and told you to hump my brains out, and until either she or you say stop, that's what I have to do. What the hell are you blaming me for?"

Paige gave me a hard look, reached out and grabbed my cock with her left hand. She began jerking me off -- VERY hard, almost painfully so.

"Paige, stop it... oh, GOD, that feels... please... stop it... don't..."

But she didn't stop. For long minutes she yanked away at me as if she intended for me to blow another huge load. Onscreen she saw Bridget continuing to pound her own pussy, when I jerked against my restraints and bathed her with sticky white flood. She had never touched me, yet I had blown a load just based on watching her masturbate. Paige commented "WOW, that's fucking amazing!!! How did you come without her touching you? You must've been really horny for her!!"

She lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide. Her pussy was pink, glistening and yawning open, ready to receive me. "Now fuck me again. I don't want foreplay. Just give me that hot, hard dick!"

I knelt over Paige, and slowly but only half-heartedly stuck myself into her.

"C'mon, Mike, you can do better than that. I'm sorry that I said those things to you."

I pumped only marginally faster. Paige grabbed me around the neck and rolled us both over so that she was now on top. "I said FUCK ME, damn you!!" she snarled as she began bouncing up and down madly on my cock. She twined her legs around mine and held onto me tightly as we thrashed on the floor. "Now GIVE it to me!!" She rammed her tongue into my mouth and kissed me deeply.

"Fuck you", I gritted at her when our lips parted.

"That's the idea, baby" she hissed as her body began to shudder.

I have to admit, I liked her hot, tight twat and the way she clenched her muscles around my dick. I just didn't like that she was, for all intents and purposes, raping me, after having berated me about all those who simply treated her as a sex object.

She bounced, she pummeled, she twisted, she stabbed at my ears with her tongue, doing everything she could to coax a climax out of me. I lay passively, trapped in her embrace, letting her do all the work. She moaned, squirmed and whimpered as one orgasm after another engulfed her.

Finally, after about 20 minutes, I felt the building in my pelvis. "BITCH!!" I grunted as I pushed upward into her and squeezed another good-sized load of semen into her. I felt detached, almost as if I was watching the scene from a vantage point somewhere above the ceiling fan. Yes, she was a hot, beautiful girl, but I felt little but disgust and betrayal as she whooped and squealed out her delight.

Paige breathed heavily as she lay her head down on my shoulder.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Paige... certainly more than I did!"

She licked my ear and said, "Well, then, we're going to have to do this again and again until you do enjoy it! I said I was sorry. What the fuck more do you want, blood?"

I stared at her, impassively. I really didn't have any response for her.

She sighed. "Let's go take a shower. It'll clear both of our heads."

I let her walk ahead of me into the bathroom. I had to take care of my business, and then I followed her into the shower. I kept my back to her the whole time while I was washing myself. She tried to start a conversation, but I ignored her. She finished first, left me alone in the shower and dried herself off. After I finished, I told her, "I want to drink a bottle of water and spend a little time thinking. That's okay with you, isn't it, Mistress?" She gave me a surprised look. "I heard your conversation with Maddy before. You want to do all this domme shit on me. Look, if you really wanted to do it, the drug would force me to go along with it. However long Maddy is going to make me stay in here with you, I'll do what you make me do. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to like or enjoy it. It's just something I'm being made to do!"

Paige replied "You do whatever you have to do in here, Mike. I want you to know that I've really enjoyed what we've done up to this point. Maybe I shouldn't have taken it out on you. Let me try to come up with a proper way to apologize. Okay?" I nodded, and she left the bathroom.

I slowly nursed my water, trying to clear my head and my anger at Paige. I couldn't be judgmental about her, because I didn't really know her. I was just afraid that she was turning into another Allie, and that our sexual tryst was going to turn into abuse on her part.

And if it did, there wouldn't be a thing I could do to stop it.

After a lengthy period, I walked out of the bathroom. I could only take a couple of steps, for there was Paige, blocking my path and on her knees on the floor in front of me.

She wrapped her arms around my legs and began softly kissing my cock. Then she opened her mouth wide and took four or five inches of my cock.

"Paige, you shouldn't."

She stopped sucking me long enough to ask, "Which one of us did you like fucking more, me or Maddy?" She put the end of my massive cock into her mouth and started softly sucking around the cap.

"That's like comparing... well, apples and apples. You both were good."

She pulled off, a long string of spittle falling off my cock to the floor. "Fuck me again."

"You don't waste any time, do you, Paige?"

"I don't care. I want some more of your cock."

"We shouldn't..."

"I get what I want," Paige hissed as she began jerking me off, "and what I want right now is your cock buried in my cunt. Maddy, would you join us?"

"I'd love to," Maddy said as she surveyed the scene from the bed. She had apparently heard our argument and decided that the best course of action would be to supervise us for a spell. "Both of you come in here, please."

Almost in a daze, I let Paige lead me back to the bed where the naked Maddy lay. I lay down, and the two women knelt before me as Paige slowly began stroking my cock again. Maddy ran her tongue across her lips.

"Paige, I didn't get to suck him too much earlier. You did most of the work when we jerked him off. Would you mind?"

"Mmmmm, don't take too long. I love his cock in my mouth almost as much as I love it in my pussy."

Maddy and Paige each took a side of my cock and licked its length with long tongue strokes. As Maddy sucked me deeply, Paige played with and occasionally slurped on my balls. Maddy continued her deep-throating, and I watched as her throat muscles expanded and contracted. She never seemed to gag or feel discomfort, even as I knew that my cock was much bigger than her mouth. I gasped and sighed as both women worked me. Paige stopped and lay down, waiting impatiently. She sighed, "Please, Maddy, don't make him come!! Please bring him over here so he can fuck me!!! I've GOT to have that cock inside me!!!"

Just as I thought Maddy was going to ignore her friend and suck me to climax, she released me. My cock was standing straight out.

"Shove it in her, Mike! Just like before. I want to see you fuck her HARD!!!" Maddy commanded.

I rolled over towards Paige, who was lying there with a contented smile on her face, legs spread wide, fingers caressing her moist labia, huge tits jiggling. I thought she was going to pass out from her excitement.

As I entered her, she shivered, squealed and then wrapped both her arms and legs around me, locking me in place. Her tongue plunged deeply into my mouth, and she began squirming and twisting against me. I could barely move, but I began stabbing in and out of her dripping twat using only my pelvis to thrust at her.

As before, Maddy sat on a nearby chair, encouraging and cheerleading.

"He does have a big cock, doesn't he, Paige?"

The squirming girl gasped, "Ooooh, yes, and he sure knows how to use it!"

"Lick his ears. He loves that, I can tell."

Paige's hot, wet tongue circled around my ears at her friend's command.

"Squeeze his cock with your pussy."

I shivered as I felt the contraction around my manhood.

I felt Paige begin to quiver and the wetness building around my cock. "Oh, my God, Maddy, I can feel it!!! I'm going to COME!!! I'm going to COOOOOOOOMMMME!!!!" She shook violently and held me even tighter as her climax overtook her. She forced her tongue into my mouth and nearly choked me. We remained entwined in this embrace for a long time.

Maddy said to me, "Why are you stopping? Make her come some more."

I lifted my head away from Paige's probing tongue. "She's got her legs wrapped around mine, and her arms are pinning mine. I'm in her as far as I can go. I can't move."

Paige relaxed her grip and let my legs go. My arms now free, I was able to get some leverage. "Do you want me to fuck you like I did to you before? Maddy, is that how you want me to do your friend?"

Maddy licked her lips. "Fuck her HARD!!! Ride her, baby!!!"

Paige purred, "Smash my pussy!!!!"

I then spent the next few minutes just mindlessly ramming at Paige. She yelped and squealed with every hard thrust, finally reaching another of her screaming climaxes. I could see in the dim light tears of ecstasy pouring down her cheeks.

"Let me get on top. Let me ride that yummy cock."

As we changed positions, I looked over and saw Maddy sitting on the chair, pushing a huge dildo into herself. The sex toy seemed as big around as her upper arm, but she was having no trouble shoving it in. She shuddered, moaned and lay back, eyes closed, lost in her own fantasy.

Back in my reality, Paige had just lowered herself onto my engorged member. "OOOOH, so big!!" she sighed as I sank into her damp cave. "Just lie there, baby, and let me do the work." She put her hands on my chest and slowly began to ride me. "AHHHH, OHHH, I love your cock!! OHHHHHH, let me have that big cock!!!" She sped up her pace somewhat, came again, then climbed off and lay back down on the bed. "BANG me, baby! BANG me until you come!! I want to feel you blow your load into me again!!!"

Within minutes, I was a screaming, quivering mess as yet another load of semen came flying out of my cock and splashed against the walls of her love tunnel. Paige held me close, licking my face as I came down. Maddy was in the midst of the fourth of her screaming orgasms.

Paige held me close and covered my face and my mouth with kisses. She asked "So are we friends again?"

Maddy, recovered from her own exertions, also wanted to know. "Can I leave you two alone and you promise to play nice with each other?"

I sighed, even as I pulled out of Paige and lay back on the bed. "Yeah, I guess we'll be okay. I accept your apology."

Maddy smiled at us. "He is a really sweet guy, isn't he?" Paige nodded and smiled warmly at me.

I had a question, though. "I understand why some of the women from the Long Hard Week wanted to do what they did. Jodi -- well, she and I spent a lot of time talking about it. You, Maddy, wanted to see how your drug would work on an actual human being. Allie, God help her, needed to get revenge on the men who'd messed her over in her life. Ellen just wanted to have a private session with me. But Paige -- we'd never met before today, and you had no stake in any of this. What exactly are you getting out of this?"

Paige smiled and licked her lips. "I came here to give my favorite professor a birthday cake, and what I got out of it is getting fucked by the biggest cock I'm ever likely to be fucked by. Does anything else matter at this point?"

I sighed. I felt I had to try.

"You ask too many questions, Mike. Just stop talking for a spell. Maddy, can you do us a favor? Punch up a porno film -- a good one, where the girls really work the guys hard."

She punched up a film called "All American Girls In Heat". She turned back at us and smiled. "That'll get his dick hard in no time, Paige."

"Thanks, Maddy, now you can go rest. I'll be good with him, I promise."

Maddy stood up, waved, and walked out of the room. I heard the locks click again.

We lay on the bed, watching the film. Turns out it was about a guy shipwrecked at sea who is rescued by seven horny women on a yacht. They decide to have a competition to see who gets the prize -- him. They each tell him the hottest sexual encounter they've ever had, and he gets to judge which one is the hottest. All the while that we're watching the film, Paige was slowly stroking my cock.

"Which one of them would you pick, Mikey? You can answer."

"It's hard to say. All of their stories are pretty hot in one way or another. If I had to pick one, I would just look at each of the girls and decide which one of them I wanted to fuck the most. It would be tough because all of them are absolutely gorgeous."

"Mmmm, the diplomatic answer. Want to hear about the hottest sex I've ever had?"

I laughed. "You mean you're going to tell me it wasn't with me?"

She purred and lowered her voice slightly. "I'm always going to say it was with you. Because it's true. Aside from your huge dick, no guy has ever brought me off as many times as you have.

"What a position to be in... having a guy who's hung like a fucking racehorse at your beck and call. All women should be in this position, but I know that Maddy knows what could happen to society if this drug was ever released publicly. Not just that everyone would be having sex all the time, but that too many of the rules that are entrenched in our society would be shattered forever.