Love Never Begs Pt. 06

Story Info
The wild sexual adventure continues in an unlikely place.
3.1k words
4.9
6.1k
3

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we stepped out of the railway station I complained to Sarla, "Why did you make me eat Madhu's ass? I love you, that is why I kiss and lick your body, but I don't like doing it to a stranger."

Sarla smiled at me and said, "Hey Pinky dear don't be upset. Madhu was going to complain about us to the RPF, hence it was needed to silence her. Don't take it personally, my love."

I shook my head and said, "Please don't make me do such things. And why did you take her address? Do you think we are going to visit her?"

Sarla smirked and said, "Oh no Pinky darling we won't visit her. But she is a railway employee, we might need her help some day, that's why I kept her address. Now cheer up baby. By the way you look more beautiful with that bite mark on your cheek. See I have added to your beauty by biting you."

I had forgotten about the bite mark, and as Sarla made me remember it I caressed the spot once. I loved to carry the symbol of my relationship with Sarla, but still was equally fearful about what to say to my parents once I got home. I was holding Sarla's waist as both of us walked slowly towards the auto rickshaw stand. We boarded an auto and began our journey home. Sarla kept her head on my shoulders and we talked casually. As soon as we were out of the AC compartment Sarla was sweating heavily again due to the humid conditions. Her body was emitting the sweaty odour which I was so fond of. We held hands and talked with each other as the auto moved on.

It was just half a mile away to my home when Sarla asked the auto to stop. I was surprised but didn't say anything. Sarla insisted that we got down here and walk the remaining distance. I knew she had something in her mind. I paid the fare to the auto driver and as he drove away Sarla said, "Pinky before going home I want to have sex with you once."

Her words were a shock to me. I stammered at my words as I spoke, "But honey where can we have sex here?"

Sarla grinned and said, "This is your hometown babe, and this place is relatively deserted. See just paddy fields all round and that pond, hey let's make love in that pond. We can be fully nude and go skinny deep in that pond, and have sex. No one seems to be here, we are all by ourselves. Come on honey."

I was surprised by her eagerness to have sex, that too in the pond. My mind was still wondering about how to tell my parents about our relationship, and my lover just wanted to have wild sex in the middle of nowhere. Of course the place was generally deserted since the owner of the paddy field and the people who worked there had left the town for a month or so, as I had heard from my mother. But the place was not much far from the main road where vehicles were running and who knew, anyone may come there for a casual visit. As I was engulfed in my thoughts Sarla suddenly kissed my lips. I was startled by her sudden action but before I could react she kissed me once again. She said, "Come on Pinky for your Sarla please let's do it."

I was weakened again and hence agreed with her. Together we went near the pond and kept our belongings on the ground. Sarla insisted that after coming out of the pond we must wipe our wet bodies with her towel, so we kept her towel on the bag outside. Hiding behind a banyan tree we stripped nude and then taking Sarla in my arms I jumped into the pond. The pond wasn't very deep, it was quite shallow and hence Sarla was able to float very easily. She hugged me tightly as the cold water drenched our sweaty bodies and cooled us off the summer heat. Grabbing my head Sarla kissed my lips and her hands cupped my boobs underwater.

"Umm, Oooo,,,, Mmmm,,," I sighed as the beggar woman cupped my boobs, her tongue invading my mouth at the same time. She gathered some saliva in her mouth and then slowly passed it into my mouth while kissing me madly. My pussy was on fire since I didn't meet my orgasm in the train earlier, and I was horny like hell. I hugged Sarla tightly and we kissed as if there was no tomorrow. Both of us were making wild love in the open pond.

Sarla then suddenly broke the kiss and pushed my head to her boobs just above the water level. I started to lick around her erect nipples, drawing moans from her mouth. I was using my left hand to rub my own already aroused pussy but Sarla caught me in the act. She grabbed both my hands and asked me to keep them on her shoulders as I sucked her boobs. "No cheating Pinky dear, you can't cum now. First you have to satisfy my urges." She said with a grin.

I was on the brink of an orgasm and so I was frustrated at being unable to pleasure myself. But meeting Sarla's whims was my priority and hence keeping both hands on her shoulders I sucked at her boobs, paying equal attention to both of them. Sarla was moaning loudly as she was getting really aroused. Then with a rapid action she pulled up her right arm and pushed my head to her armpit. The touch of water hadn't reduced the sweaty odour of her body and hence as the armpit touched my nose the smelly odour filled my senses. My tongue involuntarily came out and started to lick her armpit. It wasn't sticky as it usually was, being drenched in water, but the smell was still there and I was loving it.

After licking her right armpit I turned my attention to the left one and licked her to my heart's content. Sarla had made sure that I didn't remove my hands from her body, and touch myself. She was sighing and moaning as she felt me licking her armpits vigorously. Suddenly in a rapid action she pushed my head downwards under the water and yelled, "Lick my pussy, make me cum."

Going under the water all of a sudden made me gag and cough, and in evasive action my head popped out of the water at once. Sarla wasn't pleased at all and she pushed me down again and this time held me firmly. "Didn't you hear me Pinky? Lick my pussy." She shouted.

I gulped some water as I tried to speak and move, but Sarla had held me firm enough. Seeing no other option I started to lick her pussy. Being unable to breathe properly underwater I was very uncomfortable but still tried hard to please my lover. I licked slowly on the hairy pussy of the beggar woman, tasting water and her cunt juices. After a few licks of my tongue Sarla let my head out of the water and I breathed freely. But it was only a matter of time when she pushed me down again to her pussy.

My eager tongue again licked her pussy walls, tasting the water mixed pre-cum of the beggar woman. Sarla was moaning in pleasure as she felt me lick her pussy. I was having breathing problems being under water, but Sarla again came to my rescue by pulling me out. The process repeated for sometime until I was really panting and taking deep breaths to regularise my supply of oxygen. Sarla hugged me tightly to her and whispered in my ear, "Let's go out of the pond so that you can lick me uninterrupted. Let's go behind that banyan tree."

I said, "But Sarla my love, what if someone comes?"

She said, "Nobody will come babe, don't worry. And even if someone comes I don't care. I need to be pleased and you need to make me cum. So, you first go out of the water and then carry me in your arms behind the banyan tree."

She sounded really serious and I readily went out of the water, naked. Sarla slowly came out of the water as well and I carried her in my arms. I prayed to God so that nobody would come there and rushed to the spot behind the big trunk of the banyan tree. As I laid down Sarla on the small grass grown on the ground behind the tree, she looked towards me and said, "What the hell Pinky, should I be laid on the ground like this? You should have arranged a big banana leaf or something else for me to lie on."

The thought had never occurred to my mind that Sarla would ask for this and hence I replied, "Oh sorry babe I never thought of it."

Sarla said, "I am really disappointed Pinky, I am your lover, you should always think about my comfort. Now bring two banana leaves for me from the tree there. There must have been a storm here last night, see some leaves have fallen on the ground."

The tree was at a certain distance and going there to bring the leaves while being wet and naked was at full risk to be seen by someone. So, I requested Sarla to let me wear a piece of cloth before going towards the banana tree. I had already brought the bag and our clothes from the pond side. But Sarla said "No Pinky you can't wear any clothes now. We are having sex now and both of us need to be naked. Now go and bring those leaves quickly, otherwise we would be late for home."

I understood that it was futile to argue and hence quickly ran towards the tree and came back with two leaves. I placed them on the ground beside Sarla and said, "Here my love, you may lie down."

Sarla shook her head and said, "Nope babe you are going to lie down first, on your belly."

I couldn't make out what Sarla had in her mind but did as she said. As I placed my wet, nude body on the leaves a strange sensation rushed through my body. I was afraid of being seen by someone as the place was not much far from the road, I could hear the sound of moving vehicles at a distance. But the excitement of the occasion was also making me shiver. I hadn't met my orgasm for a long time as Sarla didn't allow me to, so I was horny too.

All the thoughts running in my mind was suddenly stopped when I felt a strong painful sensation on my ass. Sarla had spanked my asscheek and it was quite a hard one. Before I could react there were more spanks on my asscheeks as Sarla used both her hands on me. I cried out in pain but at the same time felt that my pussy was really wet again. The spanks were actually turning me on! And the spanks didn't stop, it kept coming in regular intervals on either asscheek and I was grunting in pain.

Sarla while spanking me said, "Pinky this is because you tried to rub your pussy in the water and you haven't arranged anything for me to lie down on the ground. I was pissed and so you get what you deserve. Babe I hope I haven't hurt you much. Are you hurt? Even if it hurts I know you will accept it from your Sarla. How many spanks have I given you honey?"

I was panting as a shockwave of spanks had just hit my ass, it was definitely hurting and my fair ass must have turned red. To answer Sarla's question I said, "I didn't count but baby you have spanked me enough. Please no more spanks, I beg of you."

Sarla laughed and said, "Love never begs my dear, it only hopes, expects, tells and asks. Ok since you haven't counted the spanks I am going to give you two more spanks now and then you may lick my pussy. I know you are dying to lick my body. Here it comes babe, be ready. And since you are so afraid of being seen or heard by someone, muffle your mouth so that you don't yell."

Sarla handed over to me her panty which I put in my mouth so that my shout got muffled. I closed my eyes in anticipation and Sarla with her fullest possible strength spanked hard on both of my asscheeks. It hurt a lot and I grunted into the stuffed panty. Tears automatically rolled out of my eyes but I was also surprised to find that my pussy juices had come out as well. I had a mini orgasm just by getting spanked.

Sarla laid down on the leaves now and said, "Ok Pinky now you may lick my pussy and make me cum."

I took out the panty from my mouth. My ass was hurting having received about twenty to thirty spanks but without any complaint I kneeled on the ground and started to kiss on Sarla's hairy pussy. The smell of the aroused pussy hit my nostrils and I liked it very much. Sarla started to moan as my tongue invaded the cunt hair and licked the pink interior of her pussy. I was lapping up her juices with quick strokes of my tongue and Sarla was clenching the banana leaf in passion. She was sighing and moaning loudly in pleasure. My expert tongue was now going in and out of the pussy and soon Sarla neared her climax. She met a thunderous orgasm and was heavily panting after everything was over. I had lapped up her juices as usual.

I said, "Sarla my dear, please let me cum now, I haven't met my orgasm since yesterday. I am horny as hell my love."

Sarla smiled and said, "Ok my baby I shall definitely allow you to cum but I am not done yet my love. Don't you want to worship my ass? I know you love licking my asshole."

I pleaded, "Yes I do baby but see we are already very late. We have to reach home or my parents would be very worried. I shall definitely lick your asshole whenever I get the chance. Please I beg you Sarla."

Sarla replied, "Babe I told you once love never begs. Ok let's do as you say but you will have to lick my asshole whenever I say so. Only after licking my asshole will you be allowed to cum yourself. And for now two more activities before we leave. First I want to give you another love bite."

I said, "But I already have one on my cheek. Please no more. My parents will enquire if they see so many marks."

Sarla grinned and said, "Don't worry I won't give you the bite in a visible area. Come near me."

As I went closer to the beggar woman she put her mouth on my boobs and started to nibble my skin using her teeth. Soon she was applying the full pressure of her teeth on my skin and the pain made me cry, "Arghhh."

The pain was a stinging one and my body shivered as I received it. Sarla didn't release the grip of her teeth on my boob and kept biting me. I tried to persuade her to leave me by saying, "Aaah baby, please leave me now. Ohhhh Sarla my love, please, oh God!"

Ignoring my pleas, Sarla kept biting me hard. I was throwing my head right and left and was trying hard to control my cries of pain. I was holding Sarla's head with my hands but was afraid of pushing her away. I was waiting for her to release the hold but Sarla was going strong. When she finally released tears had formed in my eyes and the pain showed that the boob must have got red with a sure shot bite mark. Sarla said, "Now your body seems like it belongs to me. You are my lover, you are absolutely mine. The bite mark on your cheek will soon disappear but the one I gave you now will stay longer. You will fondle it won't you, my love? Aren't you proud to carry my bite mark?"

With teary eyes I said, "Yes my love, I really am proud to have you as my lover and to carry your mark on my body. My foremost aim is to make sure that I love you always and fulfill all your wishes."

Sarla looked very happy. She said, "Yes honey this is the very thing that is expected of you. I am your lover and you must cater to every wish of mine. And now the second activity that is to be done is I need to pee. I need your beautiful mouth to do that. Lie down on the banana leaf Pinky dear, take my precious urine in your mouth."

With panting breaths, painful boob and ass, I lay on the ground. I had not even thought of resisting her, I knew it would be futile and would only result in loss of more time. I laid with my mouth open and Sarla just sat on my face, placing her pussy perfectly on my mouth. She slowly rubbed her clit and then released her urine in my mouth. Earlier it was done in a moving train and so the urine was scattered all over my face. But this time Sarla made sure that the entire salty liquid was drained into my mouth. The warm, pungent and salty urine passed through my mouth to the throat and further below. The smell and taste of the urine had overpowered me and I felt absolutely powerless. After draining her entire pee in my mouth Sarla was finally satisfied. This time she allowed me to wash my mouth so that my parents didn't get suspicious.

Both of us had dried ourselves by then and put on our clothes. As I looked into my watch I saw that already an hour had passed since we had got down from the auto rickshaw. I grabbed Sarla by the waist and we slowly went to the main road again. We were lucky that we weren't noticed by anyone that day. As soon as we got to the main road another auto rickshaw was coming by. We boarded it and went towards my home. We reached home soon and as I went inside with Sarla my heart was beating fast. Time to face the music?