Love Never Begs Pt. 11

Story Info
Sarla plays games beyond Sunita's imagination.
3k words
4.82
3.4k
1

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The story continues in the point of view of Sunita)

With Pinky's knocks at the door I was really worried. What would happen if my daughter came in now and found her mother naked, pleasing the body of Sarla. But Sarla had other plans in her mind. She whispered in my ear, "Sunita, go and hide behind the curtains. Don't put on any clothes and don't make any noise. Let me handle the situation."

Without a word I went behind the long curtains that served as blinds to our large windows. Sarla opened the door and let Pinky in. My daughter was surprised to find her in my room. She said, "Sarla my love, why are you here? Where is mom? And why are you naked?"

Sarla replied, "Pinky you know that I am in charge here and I can be anywhere I want, naked or in clothes. About your mom I don't know where she is. Maybe she hasn't returned yet. However, something I know very clearly now is that my lover is going to lick my pussy. Take off your clothes."

Pinky, like an obedient slave to Sarla, started to take off her clothes as I watched from behind the curtains. I was really getting very anxious now, I was standing stark naked behind the curtains while my daughter was stripping naked just a few feet away, about to sexually serve the beggar woman whom I had licked just a few minutes ago. I was getting really nervous that Pinky might find out my presence in the room.

Sarla continued to speak as Pinky took off her panty, "This time there is a catch Pinky, I want you to wear a blindfold on your eyes. I want you to lick my pussy without actually having a look at it. Let me put a blindfold on you."

"As you say my love." Pinky replied.

What a kinky game Sarla was playing, I thought to myself. I was also relieved that my daughter won't be able to see me in the room. As Sarla finished wrapping the dark piece of cloth as a blindfold over Pinky's eyes, I stepped out from behind the curtains, wanting to tiptoe my way out of the room. But Sarla's wicked mind had other plans. She gestured to me to stop and I readily did so, as if I was under her spell.

Sarla further gestured to me to go towards her. Pinky was already on her knees and licking Sarla's hairy pussy, drawing moans from the beggar woman. Sarla with soft moans signaled me to go towards her behind. As I tiptoed my way past the kneeling, blindfolded Pinky, Sarla with a wicked smile on her face showed her ass to me. Her plan was clear as daylight now.

Sarla wanted me to lick her ass while my daughter was licking her pussy simultaneously. She wanted double pleasure from us mother daughter duo. I with folded hands tried to plead to her to let me go but Sarla's facial expressions grew stern and with hand gestures she threatened me that she would take off Pinky's blindfold. I understood that I must comply with the beggar woman's command. I knelt behind Sarla's behind and looked at her dark ass.

Sarla's pimply buttocks was in my view and without any hesitation I started to kiss on the asscheeks. My lips moved on the asscheeks of the beggar woman with sloppy kisses but taking care not to make any sound so that Pinky got alerted. Mother and daughter were simultaneously pleasing the beggar woman Sarla who was moaning loudly now getting the double pleasure. My lips were moving on the sweaty buttocks of the beggar woman, covering every inch of the ass. Sarla's mouth was taking the name of Pinky along with moans and sighs, praising her good work on her pussy, while Sarla's hand was patting on my head.

I suddenly felt Pinky's hands on Sarla's hips and immediately stopped my kissing and withdrew my mouth from Sarla's buttocks. Fortunately enough Pinky's hands couldn't find me as she moved her palms on Sarla's ass. My daughter was making moaning sounds as she kept licking Sarla's pussy. I could understand that she was really very horny and also that Sarla had been denying her orgasm.

Then I heard Sarla's voice, "Pinky, you are doing a good job, but for now I want your hands on my boobs. Press my boobs as you keep licking my pussy."

I understood that Sarla wanted me to continue serving her ass and hence she had commanded Pinky to take her hands off her ass and move them to her boobs. Pinky readily complied with Sarla's orders and the ass was free again for me. "Keep licking me, go deeper, don't stop." Sarla moaned. Her words were for Pinky but I felt as if they were for me. I readily separated her asscheeks and slid in my tongue inside Sarla's asshole.

A salty, tangy taste hit my tongue as it touched the interiors of Sarla's asshole. I licked up and down, remembering my experience of licking an asshole many years ago. The taste of Sarla's ass was in my tongue and I speeded up my licking with time. My mind had blacked out by now, I had forgotten that a few inches away my daughter was licking Sarla's pussy. She couldn't see me due to the blindfold and I couldn't feel her presence anymore since my mind was so much into pleasing Sarla. It seemed to me that licking her asshole was the primary goal of my life. I wiggled my tongue as deep as I could inside the asshole of the beggar woman, tasting whatever it had to offer. The taste and the smell of the ass was making me hypnotized every second and I was going strong in my licking, my ears listening to the constant moans of Sarla.

For how long was Sarla able to hold back her orgasm I wondered. Time was passing away and she was not at all showing signs of coming, just the constant moans and sighs. Both Pinky and I were licking Sarla non-stop, my tongue moving up and down inside the puckered hole, Pinky too moaning and licking without a second's pause. Sarla was really enjoying herself but still not showing signs of getting closer to her orgasm.

And then I heard her voice, "Pinky, now go to my behind and lick my asshole. You are doing a good job and I may grant you an orgasm if you do a good job while licking my ass too."

"Thank you Sarla, my love. You are so generous." Pinky replied. She was breathless due to the constant licking, and she had only done half her job yet.

As my daughter withdrew herself from Sarla's pussy and moved towards her back, I immediately changed my position too and went towards Sarla's front, thereby taking Pinky's position. Sarla looked into my eyes and nodded, a signal for me to go to her pussy, which I readily did. I started to lap up the hairy pussy of the beggar woman, thereby licking the leftover saliva of my daughter too. As my tongue licked the pink interiors of Sarla's pussy I could hear Pinky say, "Sarla baby, your ass is already so wet, why is it so?"

My tongue automatically stopped licking Sarla's pussy as I heard Pinky, though she was blindfolded yet she could feel the sticky wetness left by my tongue earlier. I was afraid that Pinky might discover my presence there and this caused me to tremble and sweat. However, Sarla was not worried at all as she pushed my head back to her cunt again and tapped on the back of my head, a signal that I should continue to lick her pussy.

As my tongue re-entered Sarla's hairy pussy I could hear her say, "Pinky, is this what I expect of you? You are given a task of pleasing my body and instead of focussing on that you are thinking about petty, useless things. Maybe you don't deserve to come at all I guess."

"No Sarla no, my love please. I am so sorry baby. Please don't be angry with me. Let me please you now. I won't ask these stupid questions again." Pinky pleaded to Sarla. My daughter was so much horny at that time. She really needed to come, I felt very sorry for her. But I couldn't do anything.

Sarla was stern in her reply, "Nope you had pissed me off. No orgasm for you."

Pinky started to weep, I felt so sorry for my daughter, but I kept on licking Sarla's pussy. The previous taste of the beggar woman's ass was now getting mixed with the taste of her pussy and I was loving the cocktail in my mouth. Then I heard Sarla utter, "However, since I am very generous I might think of granting you an orgasm. But you need to earn it Pinky, you need to show that you deserve it. Lie down on the floor and await my orders."

Pinky readily laid herself on the floor, Sarla meanwhile stopped me from licking her pussy any further. She said, "Pinky, I am going to put my foot on your mouth and you are going to suck it. Don't worry about my balance as I shall lean on my stick to restore balance. Do a good job and I shall allow you to lick my ass."

Pinky nodded in affirmation and awaited Sarla to put her good foot in her mouth. But Sarla's wicked mind had other plans, instead of going herself she gestured to me to put my foot in Pinky's mouth!

I was so shocked that a cry almost escaped my lips, with great difficulty I suppressed it. I pleaded to Sarla not to do that with me but to no avail. Sarla's facial expressions showed that she was not going to comply with my request. Instead she threatened to take off Pinky's blindfold again. Hence I had no other option but to follow Sarla's command. I tiptoed my way to where Pinky was lying on the floor and got one foot off my sandal. With tears in my eyes I put my foot near Pinky's mouth. Pinky readily took my foot in her mouth thinking it to be Sarla's and started to lick my toes. As my daughter licked my toes I muffled my mouth so that no cries of despair escaped my lips. Sarla with a wicked smile on her face had come over near me. As I looked towards her she lifted one of her arms and gestured to me to lick her hairy underarm.

I put my mouth in the hairy mess of Sarla's underarm, it was very sweaty and stinky indeed. As the stinking odor hit my nostrils my subdued mind automatically signaled me to sniff the underarm strongly. And so I did, the sound of my sniff could be heard distinctly, so hard I sniffed the beggar woman's hairy and sweaty underarm. Sarla let out a moan sounding 'ummm' and patted on my head, encouraging me to continue further. There was no fear of getting caught though, Pinky was too busy sucking my toes to notice anything. What a scene it was then! Daughter sucking mother's foot and mother sniffing the beggar woman's underarm.

I started to lick Sarla's underarm, tasting the salty taste of her sweat, my tongue moving all over the hairy pit. Pinky had taken all five of my toes in her mouth now and sucking them altogether. Her tongue moved in between my toes and I for the first time felt waves of pleasure tickling me instead of the guilt of making my own daughter lick my foot. Sarla was moaning again and praising my efforts, only taking the name of Pinky instead of mine. Pinky was licking under my foot now, her tongue cleaning up the sweaty dirt off my foot. An incredible orgy was going on in my household.

After some time when I had licked both of Sarla's underarms to her satisfaction, Sarla with a hand gesture to me to stop uttered, "Pinky, that was really great. You have made me happy so I have decided to forgive your earlier mistake. Now get up and lick my ass. Then I shall allow you to come."

"Thank you so much Sarla. You are the epitome of generosity." A happy Pinky remarked. I had already taken out my foot from her mouth.

Sarla presented her behind to Pinky who had now got up from the floor and taken a kneeling position. My horny daughter hungrily put her mouth on Sarla's ass and started to kiss sloppily, moaning and sighing in the process. Sarla purred some words of satisfaction and then gestured to me to go to her pussy. I, without making any kind of sound went up to Sarla and started to lick her pussy again. The hairy muff with the pink pussy was filled with pre-cum and saliva and my tongue lapped up Sarla's juices. Sarla was moaning loudly again, being pleasured by mother and daughter simultaneously. She must have felt triumphant in her mind now, and enjoying the sleek movement of our tongues in her holes. Pinky's hands had come up to Sarla's thighs but Sarla put them in her hips instead. My tongue was lapping the beggar woman's juices slowly and steadily, I had to take care that my licking sounds were not audible to Pinky. My ears were listening to the constant moans and sighs of Sarla, and also the slurpy licking sounds of Pinky's tongue vigorously moving in Sarla's asshole.

Finally, Sarla's body began to shake profusely, her breaths becoming irregular and her moans getting louder. Pressing the behind of my head tightly to her cunt Sarla came with a loud moan and discharged her juices in my hungry mouth. I lapped up her juices and withdrew myself from the beggar woman's cunt. My daughter was still licking Sarla's asshole, after a few moments Sarla stopped her too. Pinky was awfully tired and horny at the same time, and she just laid down on the floor in fatigue. Sarla said, "Very good Pinky. You shall get your orgasm now. But don't take off the blindfold cloth, you need to come while keeping it on. Spread your legs for me."

My eagerly horny daughter spread her legs and showed her shaved, pink pussy. It looked dripping wet, and really was crying for a touch. Sarla instead of going towards her kept a hand on my shoulder, and as I looked towards her she said, "Pinky your pussy will be invaded by my fingers now to grant you your orgasm." She uttered those words while giving me a wink.

To my shock I could understand that Sarla wanted me to please my own daughter and make her come. I fell down on my knees and grabbed Sarla's feet in order to have mercy on me. I pleaded with silent gestures but Sarla paid no heed to my pleas. She used her support stick on my chin to rise my face. She showed me the way towards my naked daughter, awaiting her orgasm with spread legs. I tried to plead again but this time Sarla grew angry and roughly pushed my face with her foot. As tears escaped my eyes I took utmost care that no sound escaped my lips. I understood that it was futile to argue with the wicked beggar woman and hence turned my attention towards my daughter.

I slid one of my fingers in my daughter's aroused pussy and immediately a moan escaped Pinky's lips. She was very horny and at once her hand grabbed my finger. Sarla commanded, "No Pinky, don't touch my hand. Just lay back and enjoy."

I was relieved since Pinky could have understood by touching that it was her mother's finger in her cunt instead of Sarla's. I now put in two fingers in the pink pussy of Pinky while I used my thumb to rub the clit of my horny daughter. Pinky arched her body and moaned in pleasure, "Oh Sarla my love, my baby, please touch me more. Your fingers feel so great dear. Make me come my darling, I am so desperate my baby."

Still in the blindfold Pinky rotated her head sideways and arched her body up and down as waves of pleasure ran through her body. I was fingering my daughter's pussy slowly but steadily while my rubbing of her clit was giving her double pleasure. I was very horny myself at that point and wished I could come as well. I tried to use my other hand to touch my own pussy, only to be pushed away by the stick of Sarla. She was sitting on a nearby sofa and watching all the actions live. She didn't let me touch myself, and when I looked towards her she gave me a stern expression. I was very frightened of her anger and immediately stopped touching myself. I thereby concentrated fully on pleasing my daughter.

With a loud moan a very horny Pinky met her orgasm very soon under the expertise of my constant fingering and rubbing and when she came she squirted a lot of cum that drenched my fingers. Sarla remarked, "Oh Pinky, you are such a squirter. Suck your juices from my fingers."

I got her signal and immediately put my cum drenched fingers in Pinky's mouth. My daughter sucked both my fingers clean and swallowed all the cum from them. I was relieved that without revealing myself to my daughter I could help her meet her orgasm.

Sarla gestured to me to hide behind the curtains again and then said, "Pinky now that you are happy and satisfied you may go to your room. Wait for me there. I shall go there in a few minutes."

"As you say my love." Pinky replied. Sarla removed her blindfold and she went out to her room. I was relieved but also horny at the same time. I looked at Sarla in anticipation. Maybe she would allow me to come as well. But at what price, my mind asked myself.