Love On The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's going to be some journey." I said placing my hand on her shoulder.

Chrissy looked into my eyes with sadness, "So is this it for us, you gonna kick me to the curb?"

"No, going against my better judgement, I'm going to help you," I softly replied.

She began to cry even though she smiled, her arms wrapped around my neck and was able to sniffle out, "Thank you Jim."

I poured another drink and got Chrissy another beer from the fridge. I sat back down on the sofa and Chrissy cuddled up against me with her head on my shoulder. We didn't say much, we both felt a little awkward after our talk.

When I put my arm around her she said with a little giggle, "Yaknow, I'm not really a brunette, I'm a blonde, I dye my hair. When I get to Brazil, I'll grow it out."

"Yes I remember seeing your picture at work and on the news. Didn't you work in the courts or something?" I inquired.

"Yeah I was a courier for the courts, that's how I met him. He was so nice at first until he got his talons into me," she said with a yawn.

I suggested that we get some sleep and Chrissy agreed. So we finished our drinks and she got up from the sofa. The back of her shirt rode up a little and I saw her baby blue panties. I didn't say anything but I did watch her crawl into bed. Then I got up and got into my bed and shut off the bedside lamp.

It took me a while to fall asleep. My mind was racing thinking about her story and what I have gotten myself into. Chrissy fell asleep quickly; I could hear the change in her breathing.

At some point I must have fallen asleep because I was awakened by Chrissy's blood curdling scream. I jumped up and grabbed my Glock out of the nightstand and turned on the lamp. Chrissy was sitting up in bed shaking and crying.

"Chrissy, you okay?" I yelled while jumping out of my bed.

I sat down on her bed next to her and put my hand on her shoulder. Her body jerked and she looked at me with terror in her eyes.

"Chrissy, it's okay, it's me, Jim." I said trying to console her.

Once she realized it was just a nightmare she wrapped her arms around me and softly said, "Sorry I woke you, I get nightmares sometimes."

"It's okay hun," I said softly and I helped her lay back down.

As I got up to go back to my bed she grabbed my hand and sadly said, "Please lay with me Jim, I don't want to be here alone."

I got into the bed with her, shut the lamp and she said, "Hold me Jim, just hold me."

She rolled to her side and I spooned behind her with my arms around her. She took my right hand in hers and interlocked our fingers. Her freshly washed hair smelled so good and her body felt like heaven.

I tried so hard not to get aroused, but her ass pressed against my groin it was virtually impossible. I was hoping she'd fall asleep before I became completely erect, but she didn't. Instead she started to slightly grind against me. I didn't know what to do; did she want me to fuck her? Or was she just teasing me?

She didn't say anything but she let go of my hand and slid it between us. I felt her hand gently rubbing my stiffening cock through my shorts. Her fingertips rubbed the fabric in a circular motion on the underside of my shaft. After a few minutes she started to squeeze it and pump it. I tried not to moan but it felt so good I let out slight moan.

Then I felt her hand slide into my shorts and her fingers wrap around my shaft. Her soft fingers and palms felt so good while she pumped me. She remained on her side and I slid my hand to her breasts. They felt so young and firm and her nipples were protruding through her shirt. I rubbed and gently kneaded them and she started to pump me faster.

"Ohhhh Chrissy." I whispered and her fingers slid to my balls.

She gently jiggled and rubbed them while her thumb ran up and down my dick. My moans got deeper and I felt the sensation of my oncoming climax. Chrissy's fingers once again grabbed tightly and jerked me fast. My toes curled and my legs stiffened and I heard her whisper softly, "Cum for me, Jim."

I couldn't hold back anymore and I grunted when I spurted inside my shorts. She slowed down but continued to stroke me until I was empty. She kept her hand in my shorts until it began to soften. Then she playfully pet the head like a puppy and slid her cum covered hand out of my shorts.

She moved my hand away from her breasts to just below them on her lower chest and I heard her whisper "You feel better now?"

"Oh my God, yes I do...but what was that all about?" I asked in a stammered tone.

"Well it's the least I could do for being so nice to me and neither one of us would be able to sleep with that in the way," she replied with a giggle.

I heard her breathing getting heavier I knew she was she was falling asleep. I couldn't help but wonder where this was headed. She had been running for a long time and I was just starting a new chapter in my life. Was this my new chapter, aiding and harboring a fugitive from justice? Am I throwing my life away being with Chrissy?

My mind was so scrambled I couldn't sleep. After I knew she was in a deep sleep I carefully got out of bed. I went into the bathroom to wash my sticky junk and changed into a pair of red boxers. When I stepped out of the bathroom I could see with the bathroom light that Chrissy was now on her back. The bed covers were only covering her just over her knees. Her shirt had ridden up just above her navel. Her left leg was straight and her right was slightly bent at the knee. The outline of her pussy through her panties looked so inviting. I so badly wanted to taste her and make her cum and then ultimately fuck her.

I lay down in the bed on my back next to her and she rolled toward me and snuggled with me. Her hand was on my chest and her bent leg was across my legs. My heart warmed feeling her warm breath on my neck. It had been quite some time since the last time I slept with a woman. My arm was under her neck and I gently brushed her hair with my fingers. Chrissy let out a faint moan and she pressed herself tighter to me. The warmth and the feel of her body was comforting and relaxing, not to mention the hand job she gave me helped me fall asleep.

I woke in the morning to Chrissy softly caressing my morning wood through my boxers. The sun shining through the window made her beautiful eyes glow. She smiled slightly, looking into my soul.

I whispered, "Good morning."

"I want it to be a good morning," Chrissy replied.

I took the chance and moved in to kiss her. I watched her eyes close when our lips met. Chrissy moaned and gripped my cock as our kiss escalated. Without breaking our kiss she climbed on top of me. With our arms around each other's necks she began to grind her pussy against my cock.

She broke our kiss and whispered into my mouth, "I want you inside me."

"Are you sure Chrissy?" I asked.

"Yes Jim, I'm sure," she lifted herself off my groin pleading, "Take them off." I looked down and I could see her sweet pussy lips hovering over the tent I pitched. She had apparently already removed her panties. I slid my boxers off and Chrissy rubbed her soft wet pussy back and forth on the head of my dick. I held her waist while she reached down to help guide me inside, as she slowly lowered herself onto me.

Her eyes closed and she deeply gasped as my cock stretched her. Chrissy's tight wet pussy slowly swallowed my length. Once she reached the base she opened her eyes and pulled my shirt off. Then she slipped her shirt off to reveal her entire body. Chrissy had a beautiful body, Light soft skin, perfect curves and firm perky breasts with hard pink nipples. Her pussy and her shapely legs were freshly shaven, which answers why she asked for a razor.

Chrissy started to rock back and forth on me, her hands pressed on my chest while I held her hips. We gazed into each other's eyes with open mouths and deep breaths. My dick was throbbing while her inner walls were contracting around it.

Chrissy bent backward, held my shins and pushed up and down. I slid my hands up to her firm natural breasts. I squeezed and kneaded them while her nipples pressed on my palms. I pushed upward whenever she came down. Her breaths turned to moans and aahs. I watched her pussy slide up and down my shaft. Her inner labia were tight around my glistening cock and slightly protruded each time she pushed upward.

"Oh yes, it's been so long, you feel so good, ohhhhh..." Chrissy whimpered.

I twirled her nipples with my thumbs and she gripped my shins tighter. Her moans and groans elevated and she rode me faster. Chrissy let go of my shins and dropped forward on top of me. I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks. I bent my knees and pushed and pulled hard and fast and she gripped my shoulders.

"Oh God, don't stop! Please don't stop!" she squealed.

I continued to pounding her. Chrissy's eyes closed and she bit her bottom lip while twisting her head from side to side.

"Oh Yes!.. Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out.

I felt her body stiffen and her thighs tighten at my sides. Her nails dug into my shoulders and she yelled in a deep emotional tone, "Oh Fuckkkkk!"

I felt her cum fill her void and her body began to shiver. Chrissy buried her face into my shoulder screaming in orgasmic ecstasy. I slowed my pace letting her finish her orgasm and slid in and out of her slow and gently.

Chrissy's convulsions faded into occasional twitches and jerks. She lifted her head and looked at my face, her eyes were watery and her mouth was open letting out short hard breaths. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her head to mine and kissed her deeply. I continued to gently fuck her while we moaned into each other's mouths.

Without breaking our kiss I rolled her over to her back. With our arms around each other's necks and her legs wrapped around my waist I carried on humping her.

Eventually our kiss broke and our breathing got heavier. I released her neck and pushed up on the mattress. Chrissy repositioned her legs where her calves rested on my outer pecs. She held my hips and grunted every time I splashed into her.

"Oh Jim, you feel so good inside me! Harder! Harder!" Chrissy cried out.

I pounded hard and fast, our skin slapped together, our moans grew louder. I felt the rush of my orgasm beginning to encroachthat tingling sensation fluttered through my body.

"Chrissy...Fuck!..I'm gonna cum..!" I grunted with warning.

"Yes! Do It! Cum inside me! Please!" she begged.

I knelt upright and wrapped my arms around her thighs and watched her titties bounce with my final few thrusts. My muscles clenched as I was about to spate her chasm.

"Oh Shit Chrissy! Grahhhh!" I yelled when my rush turned into a hard orgasm. My cum shot deep inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Chrissy gasped when burst after burst of my climax spewed into her.

When I finished cumming I gently lowered myself onto her. My dick was still twitching inside her when she once again wrapped her arms and legs around me.

She looked at my face with a sweet smile and whispered, "Thank you."

"Thank you for what?" I asked.

"For treating me with respect and not like a piece if shit," she replied.

"Chrissy, you're not a piece of shit; you are a sweet beautiful woman who deserves to be treated that way," I said in a compassionate tone. Chrissy then planted her lips on mine once again. We made out for a while still attached to each other.

My dick was beginning to soften inside her and I said, "Chrissy, we should get on the road."

With a sad whine she said, "Yeah I guess we should."

We got up, showered, got dressed and packed up for the road. She wore the pair of jeans and navy blue tee shirt I bought for her. The jeans fit perfectly accentuating her perfect ass. I also wore jeans and black tee shirt. We hopped in my truck and hit the highway.

We stopped at a diner for some breakfast and some food to go so we didn't have to stop again. We were on the road for about an hour or so. We chatted about our lives and about how we would get her across the border. I explained to her that was not going to be easy with Border Patrol and Federale's on the other side.

Chrissy got silent for a bit and then she took my right hand in her left. I looked over at her and she had a sweet smile.

Then she said in a sweet tone "Jim, you're amazing, thank you for helping me, and thank you again for this morning, you were incredible, I have never been with somebody like you."

I felt myself blush and cleared my throat, "Ahem, well thank you Chrissy you were wonderful too," I said while sipping my coffee.

She giggled and said, "And you have a pretty impressive dick too."

I nearly spit out my coffee and said while swallowing, "Wow, well um thank you for the compliment."

"I realized it last night when I...um... well you know, I was like oh my God!" she said laughing, "I was a little nervous about this morning but I wanted you so badly," she continued.

Laughing loudly I replied, "Damn, you are really pumping my ego here!"

We got back on the road drove for a while and Chrissy had fallen asleep. Up ahead in the distance I saw red and blue flashing lights.

"Chrissy! Wake up!" I barked, shaking her shoulder.

"What? What's wrong?" she said in a startled tone.

"Quick, get on the floor in the back and pull that blanket over you!" I said excitedly.

Chrissy crawled to the back floor and covered herself with the blanket. I reached behind me and pulled my duffel bag and some other things on top of her.

"Now be quiet and don't move." I commanded.

It turned out to be a roadblock; there were two local Deputy Sheriffs and two Sheriff's cars. The two young men approached my truck, one on the driver's side and one on the passenger side. I rolled down my window and grabbed my wallet from the center console. I saw the Deputy on the passenger side looking in the cab and the bed of my truck.

"Is there a problem deputy?" I asked in a sincere tone even though my heart was pounding.

"License and registration please," The deputy ordered in an authoritative tone.

As I opened my wallet he saw my badge and his attitude changed, "Oh you're on the job?" he asked.

"Retired," I replied, handing him my license and retired police identification.

"Oh, you're all the way from New York? What are you doing here in Kansas?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Actually I'm on a road trip looking to relocate," I replied.

The other deputy came to my door to see what was going on.

"He's good, he's retired PD from New York," the one deputy told the other.

"By the way, by any chance, have you seen this woman?" the one deputy asked as he showed me a picture of Chrissy.

My blood ran cold and my mouth went dry "Oh! Is that nut jobstill at large? She's the one who killed that judge right?" I said mustering up a fake chuckle.

"Yes Sir she is, word has it she may be around these parts." he replied.

"No, sorry I haven't seen her," I replied.

The deputy took the radio from his belt and transmitted, "Sherriff six twelve to all units be advised I am currently with a 2022 Ford F150 crew cab color black bearing New York Registration November Foxtrot Tango four four seven. He's good, retired PD from New York."

I heard several other sheriffs' units acknowledge his transmission.

"You're free to go sir, good luck," he said in a calm tone.

"Thank you. Good luck catching this whacko and be safe," I replied. They both thanked me and let me pass.

"Just stay down for a few more minutes," I told Chrissy.

I heard a muffled, "Okay," from the rear.

I drove about two miles and told Chrissy to come back up front.

She climbed back up front and said shakily as she grabbed my hand, "Holy fuck I was so scared!"

"Shit I was scared too, but we're in the clear for now," I said in a huff. Then Chrissy looked over at me with a scowl.

"Nut job! Whacko! Really?" she snapped and slapped me on my right upper arm.

I laughed a little and said "Hun, I had to play the game. I meant nothing by it." She crossed her arms and stuck out her bottom lip like a little brat.

"Hum!" she grunted.

"C'mon Chrissy!" I pleaded.

Chrissy looked over at me, stuck her tongue out at me and then gave me a smirk, "It's fine, you did what you had to do," she said before kissing me on the cheek.

We continued to drive. Chrissy had to hide while we were waved on through a couple more checkpoints. The drive was going smoothly and we chatted about life and whatnot. Then I felt her hand on my thigh. I looked down and she started to caress me. I looked over at Chrissy and she was looking at me smiling. Her hand slid to my inner thigh then to my crotch.

"Mmmmm," she moaned when her hand moved to my crotch.

"Ummm what are you doing Chrissy?" I asked.

She put her index finger up to her lips and said, "Shhhh."

Chrissy's hand started to massage my growing bulge. She unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned in closer to me.

She whispered into my ear, "Don't crash," as she unbuckled my seat belt and gently kissed my ear.

I moved the seat back while she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. Chrissy slid her hand into my briefs and pulled my dick out. She stroked and tugged, getting it to grow to its greatest potential. Then her fingertips traced my bulging veins and the rim of the head sending chills through my body.

Chrissy looked up at me and smiled and she lubricated her lips with her tongue. I watched her head lower to my crotch. Her soft lips pressed on the underside of my shaft and her hands gripped my thigh. I could feel her tongue running and flicking upward before she wrapped her lips around the tip.

Chrissy's tongue circled the ridge while she slowly took my length into her mouth. I could feel the vibrations of her hums of sexual pleasure. She made it half way down when I hit the back of her throat. She gagged a bit and slid back up. With her lips sucking the head she jerked my shaft rigorously with her hand.

It was difficult to concentrate on my driving feeling her hand and mouth work my member. Her mouth slid down again and she continued to jerk with her thumb and index finger wrapped around me. Her head danced up and down in perfect rhythm with her hand. I could feel my oncoming climax start to rush through me.

"Oh God Chrissy I'm going to cum soon," I warned with a grunt.

Chrissy hummed into me and slid her mouth up to the ridge. Her hand gripped me tight and jerked me hard and fast. I swerved on the road a bit when I felt my intense imminent orgasm. My foot pressed down on the accelerator when my legs stiffened and my hands gripped the steering wheel.

"Oh Chrissy! Oh Fuck!" I blurted when the first blast of my cum shot into her mouth. She continued to pump me until I delivered my entire load into her mouth.

Chrissy lifted her head and opened her mouth for me to see my pearly white cum pooled up on her tongue. Then she rolled her tongue and swallowed.

"Mmmmm," she hummed with a smile as I saw her throat swell as she swallowed.

I slowed the truck down as my orgasm was receding.

"Holy crap Chrissy, that was intense!" I said with a huff.

"Mmm, I'm glad you enjoyed," she said while tucking my cock back into my pants.

Then she said in a sultry tone "Your cock and your cum taste delicious."

I chuckled and said, "Well thank you for the compliment , I'm glad you liked."

I readjusted my seat, we put our seat belts back on and continued our trek.

We drove into the night and we were getting hungry. I exited the highway and drove into a little town. Chrissy spotted a bar and grill and suggested we get something to eat there.

We walked in and it seemed to be a typical dive bar. It was pretty crowded being it was a Friday night and there were no tables available. Music was playing and there were a few couples dancing. We found two empty barstools and sat down. I sat to Chrissy's left and to her right was a beautiful African American woman. She was slender and had long tightly braided hair. Her lips were full and her skin was flawless. She wore a short blue low cut denim zip up dress exposing her amazing cleavage. Her legs were long and shapely, ending with brown strapped sandals exposing her blood red toenails that matched her fingertips.