Love On The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs squeezed my hand between them and she began to tremble. Her eyes squeezed shut, she bit her bottom lip and she squealed internally as she came to orgasm. Then the elevator chime rang, I released Chrissy and leaned against the wall at her side. She was still shivering and breathing heavily when two older women stepped in. The two of them scowled at us and turned their backs. Both Chrissy and I just snickered while being ignored.

The elevator stopped at the ladies floor and one turned and looked at us in disgust and gave a "Hurrumph!" as they exited.

When the door closed Chrissy asked laughing, "Do you think they knew?"

I chucked back, "Oh absolutely they did!"

"I've never cum so fast in my life!" Chrissy whispered in embarrassment.

"Well I'm glad I'm the first to accomplish that," I responded with a grin.

The elevator finally arrived at our floor and we walked hand in hand to our suite. Once we walked inside we turned to each other and took hold in each other's arms.

Chrissy looked into my eyes and said in a soft sexy tone, "I wanna soak in the hot tub for a while, please unzip my dress." As she kissed me I pulled the zipper down her back slowly. Then she said in the same tone "I'm going to get undressed, you should do the same."

Then she turned away from me and walked slowly toward the bedroom while slipping the dress off of her shoulders. Watching her was such a turn on, the way she walked while undressing herself was magnificent.

Once she disappeared into the room, I went to the other bathroom to undress. When I got down to my underwear I had to peel them off because the dried cum glued them to my groin. I slipped on a white robe supplied by the hotel and went into the living area to pour a couple of drinks.

Chrissy soon after stepped out of the bedroom wearing the same robe and waited for me near the hot tub. I went over to her and handed her a drink, we clinked our glasses and took a sip.

Her eyes squinted and her lips snarled, "Ohhh what is this? Whiskey?" she asked choking slightly.

I laughed, "Well yes it is, you'll get used to it," I replied.

"Ugh, this is horrible," she whined as she took another sip.

I took her glass and placed both of them down near the hot tub. Then I untied her robe and let it swing open. Her breasts were still covered but her chest down through her cleavage to her tender little pussy was exposed. Chrissy shrugged her shoulders back and the robe dropped to the floor.

Her beautiful naked body stood in front of me. I gently took her face into my hands and kissed her. As we kissed I felt her undoing my robe as well. I stepped back and let it fall to the floor. The two of us gazed upon each other's bodies.

I took her hand and helped her step into the tub, and then I stepped in and sat beside her. We wrapped our arms around each other and began to kiss. Her soft skin was fused to mine and the passion was growing.

Then Chrissy climbed onto my lap and I held her hips while her arms were around my neck. I kissed the pit of her throat and her head fell back. My mouth slid down her chest to her cleavage where I continued to lick and suck her silky soft skin.

Chrissy gently slid her pussy back and forth on the top of my shaft. I moved with her and flicked her right nipple with my tongue. She started to let out long puffs of breath while her excitement grew. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked while circling it with my tongue.

"Nibble on it please," Chrissy begged between her breathing. I bit down and she squealed a bit. "They're very sensitive Jim, please don't stop," She cried. I bit a little harder and she bore down hard rubbing her clit on my cock. "Yes Oh Yes! Like that!" she squealed. I moved to her left nipple and clamped down on it, "Oh Fuck!" Chrissy yelled while her head twisted from side to side. She ground harder and faster, "Oh Jim..Oh God!.. I'm Cumm...I'm! I'm!...Ohhhh Yessss!" she cried and went into convulsions when her orgasm took over her body.

Chrissy stopped grinding and hugged me tight while she enjoyed her orgasm. "Oh God Jim, nobody has ever made me cum the way you do!" she said before kissing me again. We held each other tight while she came down from her orgasmic high.

We loosened our grip on each other and Chrissy grabbed the edge of the bench across from us. Her feet were on my chest and she was in a reverse push up position. I held onto her ankles and looked at her titties that emerged from the water's surface. I could also see her blurred pink pussy under the rippling water. Chrissy just continued to stare at me with an ear to ear smile.

"You're beautiful Chrissy, you know that right?" I said with endearment.

She blushed and replied "Nahhh, I'm just a regular girl."

"No, you are truly beautiful, inside and out," I reassured her.

"Well thank you Jim, I'm glad you think so," she replied bashfully. Chrissy pulled her feet away and sat across from me.

"C'mon let's get out, I have a surprise for you," she said enthusiastically.

"Oh? Well I do love surprises," I replied climbing out of the tub. We both dried ourselves off and took a few sips of our drinks.

I went to put my robe on and Chrissy ordered, "No no, go lie on your belly on the bed, I'll be right there."

"Oh okay," I replied and laid on the bed as directed. A few minutes later, I heard soothing background music coming through the room's piped in speakers.

Chrissy came to the side of the bed and said while squeezing my ass, "You're going to get the best massage you've ever had."

She was wearing just a black scrub top and from what I could tell, she wore no panties. "Mmmmm that sounds amazing," I replied in a relaxed tone.

"Jim, you have been so good to me, it's the least I can do. Oh and I was a licensed massage therapist, so I know what I'm doing," she said with a giggle.

"I have no doubts Chrissy," I responded.

I watched her lubricate her hands with oil and she started with my neck and shoulders. Her soft hands along with the warm oil were so soothing. She pushed her finger tips and the heel of her hands into my shoulder blades.

I grunted a little and she said softly, "Wow, you have knots everywhere, I need to work them out."

I grunted back, "Do your thing, Hun."

Chrissy prodded and massaged and I could feel the knots popping. She climbed up onto the bed, straddled my ass and ran down my spine. Her thumbs pressed deep on each side of my spine as her hands slid down to my coccyx. It was a little painful but relieving at the same time.

She slid down to and knelt over my thighs and worked on my ass cheeks.

"Mmmm...you have a nice butt Jim," Chrissy snickered and dug her thumbs deep into my cheeks.

"Ahhhhh! ..Thanks, I'm glad you like," I blurted out. She continued to knead and squeeze my ass then I felt her spread my cheeks.

"Hey hey! What are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Shhhhhh...Let me work." Chrissy barked. I felt her fingers working on the insides of my cheeks, it felt strangely delightful. Then she let go and readjusted her position between my legs. I heard her add oil to her hands and once again she spread my cheeks. Her thumbs went deeper this time and she slowly slid them downward my bung. I groaned with nervousness because nobody had ever gone there before. Chrissy softly shushed me again and softly rubbed her oily thumbs on it. I was surprisingly relaxed with this new experience. She circled and pressed on me without penetrating.

"See, doesn't that feel good?" Chrissy whispered.

I just replied with a "Mmmhmmm."

She worked on my bung for a few more moments then her fingers inched down to my taint. Chills ran through me as she made her way to my balls. Ever so gently she massaged and fondled them. My cock was growing to the feel of her tender touch. She manipulated my balls between her warm oily fingers and ran her thumb from my taint, between my balls to the base of my cock.

"You keep that up I'm going to cum," I mumbled.

"Oh, well we can't have that...yet," she giggled.

Chrissy slid off the bed and worked down my thighs, down to my calves and to my feet. She massaged each toe and cracked each knuckle. Then she pressed on my soles, running her hands from my heels to the balls of my feet before she twisted and popped my ankles. I had never had such an intense massage in my life, I was feeling incredible.

"Roll over, baby," Chrissy softly ordered.

I did what I was told and rolled to my back. My dick was erect and hard as a rock.

"Mmmmm..what's going on there, Jim? Hmmmmm?" Chrissy purred while licking her lips.

As she stood at the foot of the bed she added oil to her palms and worked on the tops of my feet then up my legs to my inner thighs. She knelt between my knees and worked my pelvic and groin area without touching my cock or my balls.

My cock was throbbing and aching waiting for her touch. Chrissy continued to tease me and leaned down. Her mouth was less than an inch away from the tip of my cock.

"I bet you want me to suck it don't you Jim?" she said devilishly looking up at me.

"Oh my God yes I do!" I pleaded. Chrissy opened her mouth and exhaled her warm breath on it.

She then closed her mouth and murmured, "Mmmmmm...Nope not yet." Then she gave a quick peck on the very tip just before her oily hands encircled my shaft and slid upward. My cock was twitching at her touch.

Chrissy knelt upright while she slowly clenched her hands sliding up and down. My shaft and head glistened with the warm oil. She moved one hand to my balls while the other slowly pumped me. Again she gently slipped each nut between her fingers.

Chrissy peered into my eyes and whispered, "Don't you dare cum."

She kept on massaging my junk and said, "Maybe I should stop."

I replied with a chuckle, "Well if you don't want me to cum, that's a good idea." Chrissy straddled my pelvis while moving up my body.

"I gotta work your pecs and arms but something is in the way," she said, playfully looking down toward my dick.

"What ever should we do? Oh I have an idea," she said while she lowered herself onto my cock.

Chrissy's eyes closed and her mouth opened as her pussy enveloped my length. Between her wetness and the oil on me I slid effortlessly inside her.

When she took my entire length and sat on my pelvic area she opened her eyes and hissed, "Mmmmm..that's much better."

She slid her palms from my stomach over my ribs up to my pecs then down my arms. Chrissy sat upright for a moment and unbuttoned her scrub top, slipped it off and tossed on the floor. She was now completely naked sitting on my cock. Her pussy walls were pulsating around me but she wasn't riding me, she was just sitting with me inside her. Chrissy bent forward and her nipples grazed my chest while she rubbed my shoulders.

"Mmmmm does that feel good Jim?" she asked in a low erotic tone.

"Oh my God, Babe, you're incredible," I replied with a moan.

"Good..so I'm doing my job then, I want you to feel good," she said with a sweet smile.

She gently grasped my wrists and lifted my hands to her breasts. Chrissy placed my palms over her nipples and ran her hands up my forearms to my biceps. I squeezed her firm breasts and she closed her eyes and manipulated my arm muscles.

"Oh Jim.." she murmured softly and started to rock her hips back and forth slightly. I could feel her pussy constrict and loosen and she bit her bottom lip. Chrissy released my arms and I moved my hands to her ass cheeks. She placed her hands on my chest and pushed herself upward then down again.

She couldn't wait any longer and she started to ride me. Chrissy rode slow and steady at a sensual pace. Then she knelt up and undid her hair and let it fall past her shoulders. She looked down at me while I watched her body rise and lower onto me.

Chrissy then bent her body down, her lips were close to mine, her hair draped my face and her hands held onto my shoulders. I bent my knees and pushed and pulled in and out of her at the same pace she used. Her eyes began to well up so I stopped pushing into her.

"Chrissy, what's wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"Jim, I love you," she sniffled before planting her lips on mine. I hugged her tight and her tears dripped on my face.

I took her head in my hands and said passionately, "I love you too Chrissy."

"Then make love to me, make love to me as if it's the last time we will ever make love again," she replied sternly.

Not knowing exactly what she meant by saying that, I just rolled her to her back. I pinned her hands down above her head and quickly kissed her hard and deep. Chrissy clenched my waist with her legs as they wrapped around me.

I pushed in deep and Chrissy cried out my name between her groans of pleasure. Her soft skin felt so amazing fused to my oil glazed body. Her facial expressions of love and lust excited me beyond belief. I watched her eyes gaze upon my face as my head hovered over hers. I could smell and feel her warm sweet breath on my face when she huffed through her beautiful lips.

Chrissy's nails dug into my shoulders and her moans became deeper. I knew she was on the brink of orgasm. I pushed in and paused for a moment allowing my throbbing cock to join her pulsating pussy. I dropped my head and kissed her with an open mouth. I drew back and slammed her hard and she whimpered into my mouth. I pounded again and again and Chrissy squealed into me and her nails dug deeper. I felt her abs tighten and quake under me when her orgasm took over her body.

I lifted my head and body off of her to let her breathe, and follow through with her orgasm. Short quick puffs of air exited her lips. Chrissy's eyes were closed and slight tears seeped from the outer corners.

"Baby, are you okay?" I whispered.

Her watery eyes opened and she replied with a stammer, "I'm perfect right now."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for another kiss.

Chrissy's orgasm slowly receded and our kiss escalated. Her legs slid off my waist and her hands skimmed down my back to my ass and back up again. My dick was still inside her waiting for its turn to cum.

I lifted myself off and out of her. I stood at the edge of the bed, grabbed her ankles and pulled her toward me. I lifted her legs, rested her calves on my shoulders and pushed back into her. With my arms around her legs, I pulled and pushed while Chrissy gripped the edge of the mattress.

I watched my cock that was glazed with her cream, slide in and out of her pink little pussy. I saw Chrissy looking up at me biting her bottom lip again, I loved when she did that. I took her feet in my hands and wove my fingers between her toes and spread her legs wide. Her hip flexors became stretched and taught and I felt her toes curl between my fingers.

Chrissy yelped and squealed to my pounding. Our skin slapped and my balls bounced off her ass with every blow.

"Cum for me Jim! Cum deep inside me! Yes!" Chrissy demanded in a deep aggressive tone. I began to feel a surge of electric tingles rush through my body. My knees weakened and buckled slightly when I felt my cum excreting from my balls.

"Oh Fuck Chrissy...Grahhh!" I roared deeply and disgorged my load into her. Chrissy hummed with satisfaction and I and I slowed my pace and finished spurting inside her. I brought her feet to my mouth and kissed the pink pads of her toes one by one.

I lowered her feet and she readjusted herself to lie on her side with her head on the pillow. I joined her on the bed on my side facing her. Chrissy placed her hand on my cheek and smiled. Once again her eyes were watery and she began to choke up.

"Chrissy, talk to me. What's wrong?" I asked softly.

"Absolutely nothing, everything is perfect. I love everything about you Jim. I'm so happy I met you; you are the best," she replied while sobbing.

I pulled her close, hugged her tightly and kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "I love you too Chrissy."

Chrissy buried her face into my chest and cried herself to sleep. Inside I felt there was something she wasn't telling me. I pulled the sheet and blanket over the top of us and looked at her beautiful face. Again I thought to myself, 'How anyone could hurt this sweet woman?' I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of bourbon and sipped it out of the bottle to help me fall asleep.

When I woke in the morning, Chrissy wasn't in the bed. I got up and checked everywhere in the suite, she was gone.

Then I spotted a note left on my duffel bag that read:

Jim, after seeing the news about the sex tapes, I decided to turn myself in. I just couldn't drag you around in the mess I created. It was selfish of me to accept your help in the first place. I am so sorry for that.

You are the sweetest and most caring person I ever met; I can't believe that you were a cop. I want you to enjoy your life without constantly looking over your shoulder and watching over me.

Please don't come looking for me, by now I'm probably already in holding awaiting extradition. I'm sure you will see me on the news as my case unfolds.

Thank you for everything, maybe we will meet again someday.

Thank you for everything. I love you Jim.

Chrissy

Tears ran down my face while reading the note. It was then I knew why she cried so much last night. I sat on the couch and I broke into a sobbing fit. My heart ached so much, this was the first time I realized how much I really loved her.

After a while, I gained my composure and made some coffee. I clicked on the TV and found a local news channel. Low and behold after the weather forecast there she was. She was being escorted by detectives to a vehicle.

Just before she sat in the back of the vehicle she looked at the camera with a slight smile and blurted, "Thank you!"

I decided I would help her one more time. I called Josh, a friend of mine who was a great Criminal Defense Attorney. Of course he was familiar with the case and I asked him to defend her at my expense. I explained her story as she told me and he said he would defend her pro bono.

After pondering for a while, I decided to head back to New York. I couldn't let her go at this alone. As I traveled towards New York, I listened to the news on the radio and watched on motel TVs for updates. She was being held without bail on RikersIsland awaiting trial.

I finally made it to New York and went to visit her at Rikers. I sat at the counter and waited for her to be brought in. I heard the buzzer go off and the steel door electronically unlock with a loud bang. Chrissy walked in wearing a tan colored jumpsuit, she looked good considering the circumstances. When she saw me she immediately burst into tears.

She sat down in front of me and placed her hand on the plexiglass divider between us and I did the same. Our palms were together, but separated by the clear barrier. I started to cry as well, it was tough seeing her as an inmate.

Finally she picked up the handset, I grabbed mine and she said, "I can't believe you are here."

"Chrissy, I'm here for you to support you through this," I replied.

"Thank you Jim, and thank you for getting me an attorney, he said I have a good case," she said sucking up her tears.

"You do have a good case, Hun, just stay strong. By the way, I'm good friends with the warden here too, so they will keep an eye on you," I told her.

She smiled and said, "Thank you; you know everybody don't you?"

"Well I've been around the blocks a few times," I replied with a chuckle.

"I can't believe you drove all the way back to New York to support me Jim," she said with welling eyes.

"Chrissy, I fell in love with you; I wasn't going to let you go that easily." I replied with endearment.

"I love you too Jim, thank you. Oh by the way, the DA watched the video and reduced my charges to manslaughter in the first degree. Josh is using the defense that I was under an extreme emotional disturbance, but he thinks I should plead guilty" she sniffled. Chrissy then dropped the handset and put her face in her palms and broke into a full sob. After a few minutes she picked up the handset again.