Love On The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ordered our drinks and asked the bartender for menus.

When we got our menus, the woman leaned over and said with a beautiful smile, "I suggest the turkey burgers, they are delicious."

"Oh, so I guess its turkey burgers," I replied, chuckling.

The young woman extended her hand to Chrissy and introduced herself as Monica. Chrissy and I each shook her hand and we introduced ourselves. Monica was very friendly and we chatted while we waited for our food. She and Chrissy hit it off right away and they pretty much lead the conversation. I mostly just listened to their chatter.

Our food arrived and Monica said, "I'll let you guys eat, I'm gonna go dance, come join me when you finish." She placed her hand on Chrissy's thigh. I looked at Chrissy as Monica strutted to the dance floor.

"Looks like she's taken a shine to you Chrissy," I whispered.

"She's sweet," Chrissy responded with a giggle.

We ate our meal and Monica was motioning with her hands and body for Chrissy to join her on the dance floor. Chrissy sauntered over to her and they playfully danced. I watched these two sexy women as they began to bump, grind and teasingly touch each other. I was awestruck watching their hands glide up and down each other's hips and curves. My cock twitched when Monica reached around and cupped Chrissy's ass. Chrissy reciprocated by running her palms up Monica's chest. Their eyes were locked and I could feel the sexual tension between them. Their faces got closer until they were forehead to forehead. Then it happened, Monica kissed Chrissy on the lips. I saw Chrissy's hands squeeze Monica's breasts in response to the kiss.

Along with others in the bar I watched their lesbian embrace. Their kiss was long and elegant, their hands wandered and their bodies pressed together. Finally their lips separated and they loosened their grips on each other. With open mouths, they gazed into each other's eyes as they slowly swayed to the music.

They both turned and looked at me and slowly made their way back toward me. Chrissy covered her face in embarrassment when some of the observers applauded them. Monica smiled and blew kisses to their admirers.

The two of them stood next to me and Chrissy was giggling nervously.

Monica looked me up and down and asked in a seductive tone, "What are you guys doing after this?"

"Gonna find a motel to crash for the night I suppose," I responded looking over at Chrissy.

"Mmmmmmm do you mind if I tag along?" Monica said with a sultry grin.

Chrissy looked at me softly nodding her head in concurrence.

I then looked at Monica, "Well that makes it unanimous, let's get outta here," I said enthusiastically.

I paid the bill and the three of us walked out to the parking lot.

Monica said, "I know of a place, follow me."

Chrissy and I walked her to her white BMW M4 and watched her step in.

"See you there!" Monica said loudly while she shut the door.

When Chrissy and I got in my truck Chrissy said nervously, "Jim, I have never done anything like that before, I couldn't control it, it was so intense."

"Well, I've never done what I think we're going to do tonight either," I replied with a chuckle.

"Is this wrong Jim? I'm nervous," Chrissy asked.

"Well I don't think it is," I replied smiling.

"Of course you don't! Typical man!" Chrissy playfully barked.

Chrissy and I followed Monica to a motel that wasn't far from the bar. The girls waited while I went to get a room key. The outside of the motel was decent, nothing fancy but it looked clean and well kept.

As I walked past Monica's car, she called out, "Ask for room number nine."

I did as requested and got room number 9. I went back to the truck, grabbed my duffel bag and Chrissy stepped out with her bag. Monica walked over to us and she had a small bag as well.

We stepped into the room, which had a king size bed, small table with two chairs, two large Lawson style chairs, a sofa and of course a television. Then I looked up and saw there were mirrors on the ceiling over the bed.

"Soooooo I guess you've been here before Monica?" I said jokingly.

"Mmmmmm maybe," she said with a wink.

Chrissy looked at Monica and said sheepishly, "I've never done anything like this."

"Mmmmm, don't you worry sweetheart you'll be fine," Monica replied soothingly, placing her hands on Chrissy's cheeks and softly kissed her on the lips.

Then Monica turned to me, "How bout you big boy? You ever have a threesome?"

"Well uhhh no I haven't," I replied with a grin.

"How bout fuck a black chick?" Monica asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope not that either," I chuckled.

Monica reached over and grabbed my crotch, "Well you are gonna get a real treat tonight, and by the feel of it so are us girls," she said licking her lips.

Monica stood in front of Chrissy and slowly unzipped the front of her dress. I watched as the chocolaty hue of the skin of her cleavage and toned belly became exposed. She wasn't wearing a bra and the inner lobes of her breasts looked amazing. Her navel was pierced with white diamond looking stone. Finally her dress opened completely to reveal her black lacy panties.

Chrissy looked nervous when Monica moved closer to her. Monica took Chrissy's hands and placed them under her open dress onto her bare breasts.

"Don't be afraid, my love, touch them, squeeze them," Monica whispered.

Chrissy did what Monica requested; I watched as her hands kneaded Monica's natural "D" size tits. Monica closed her eyes while Chrissy played.

"They feel so nice," Chrissy said under her breath. I watched while edging through my jeans.

Monica let her dress fall to the floor. Her body was magnificent, the dim light of the bedside lamp made her skin glisten. She slipped off her sandals, took Chrissy's hands and walked slowly backward towards the bed.

Monica's nipples were quite large, very pronounced and her surrounding areolas were the size of half dollars. They looked like dark chocolate candies. I wanted so badly to taste them. Monica reached the bed and lay on her back, bringing Chrissy down on top of her.

Monica wrapped her long legs around Chrissy's waist, her arms around her neck and then engaged in a deep moaning kiss. Chrissy kicked off her shoes and they fell to the floor. Watching them was so arousing; my cock was so hard that it actually hurt inside my jeans. I walked toward the bed to hopefully join in.

Monica saw me, put her hand up to stop me and said, "Oh no, you sit on that chair and watch big fella, you'll get your chance." She pointed at the chair next to the bed. Disappointed, I did what I was told and sat down to enjoy the show.

Monica pulled Chrissy's shirt over her head, "Show me those titties girl." Monica moaned while she unclasped Chrissy's bra. Chrissy slipped out of her bra and their tits mashed together while they kissed. Monica rolled over and Chrissy was now on the bottom.

Monica straddled Chrissy's waist and her body was upright, "Mmmmm you got sweet titties girl," Monica whispered, reaching down to play with them. Chrissy gasped when Monica rolled her nipples between her fingers. "Go ahead baby, do the same to me," Monica pleaded. Chrissy reached up and tweaked Monica's nipples.

"Harder! Pinch them harder!" Monica hissed. Chrissy clamped down and twisted. "Yes! Like that oh Fuck!" Monica blurted, throwing her head back.

Monica was grinding her pussy against Chrissy's jeans and I could see creamy white juices seeping through her black panties. Monica saw me looking and she smiled between her moans. She slid her fingers into her panties and scooped out some cream. The she extended her arm toward me; her fingers were coated and dripping with her translucent white juice.

"Taste me!" Monica moaned. I got up and took her hand and stuck her index and middle fingers into my mouth. Her cream tasted and smelled so good. I sucked them and twirled my tongue around them savoring her honey.

"Mmmm you like that? Well you're gonna get plenty more baby," Monica said, slipping her finger out and running them down my neck.

"Looking forward to it," I replied devilishly.

I sat back down and watched as Monica bent her body down to flick Chrissy's nipple with her tongue. Chrissy's eyes were closed and her mouth was open emitting coos and exhaling heavy breaths. Monica moved from nipple to nipple, flicking, sucking and an occasional gentle nibble. Chrissy's hands were on Monica's smooth mocha toned back.

Monica moved to Chrissy's open mouth and slid her tongue in. Their tongues swirled around each other; passion and lust filled the room. Their lips connected momentarily before Monica moved down Chrissy's body. Monica's thighs slid down to straddle Chrissy's while her tongue ran down Chrissy's cleavage.

Monica knelt upright and she started to unbutton Chrissy's jeans. I could see a wet spot on Chrissy's jeans from Monica's juice. Chrissy nervously looked over at me.

I smiled and winked at her and whispered, "Let it happen."

Monica unzipped Chrissy's fly then tugged on her waistband pulling them down over Chrissy's beautiful ass that was concealed in pink panties. Then Monica stood up on the bed and Chrissy lifted her legs allowing Monica to peel off her jeans. Monica spread Chrissy's feet apart and looked down at Chrissy'spanties.

"Mmmmm I see you have a wet spot, you're enjoying this aren't you Chrissy?" Monica asked sarcastically. Chrissy just smiled and nodded her head.

Monica slipped Chrissy's socks off and placed her feet on her belly. Chrissy slid her soft soles up and down Monica's body while Monica caressed Chrissy's calves and thighs. Chrissy's feet fondled Monica's tits, pressing on them and jiggling them up and down. Monica's hands and fingers glided down Chrissy's calves to her silky smooth inner thighs. Chrissy's left foot skated down to Monica's panties and she rubbed her pussy with her toes and the sole of her foot.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I kicked off my boots, stood up, undid my jeans and pulled my cock out. I stepped out of my jeans and began to edge my aching dick. Both of them looked at me and Chrissy motioned with her hand for me to come closer. I approached the bed and she reached over and gripped my shaft.

"Don't you make him cum!" Monica demanded sternly.

"Oh don't worry, I'm just priming him." Chrissy replied giggling.

Monica lowered herself to her knees and Chrissy's calves were on Monica's shoulders. Monica started to rub Chrissy's pussy through her panties.

"Mmmmm you're so wet missy," Monica said in a slutty tone.

"Well you're driving me crazy Monica," Chrissy replied in her gasp.

"I bet that big cock you're stroking is making you even wetter." Monica said while looking at me with wanting eyes.

"Mmmmmm his cock is amazing," Chrissy hummed as she rolled toward me and took it into her mouth.

"I can't wait to find out," Monica said devilishly.

"C'mon girls, I'm not that impressive," I said with a chuckle.

Chrissy hummed hard and deep in response.

"Ohhhh.. It looks perfect to me," Monica replied.

Monica slipped off Chrissy's panties, brought them up to her face and sniffed and licked them.

"Ohhh...baby, you smell and taste so fucking good," Monica moaned as she lowered her face between Chrissy's thighs.

I felt Chrissy's deep moans on my cock when Monica took her first lick of Chrissy's pussy. Chrissy had trouble concentrating on me while Monica feasted upon her. So I pulled out of Chrissy's mouth so she could enjoy Monica and climbed up onto the bed.

Monica was on her knees with her ass in the air and I knelt behind her. Monica pushed back, bumping her ass on my cock. Chrissy pulled her legs back giving Monica full access to her pussy. Monica moaned deeply while her face was buried into Chrissy. Chrissy was moaning and crying out with sexual delight.

Monica's wet panties were moistening the tip of my dick. I got closer and let the underside of my shaft slide up and down on her concealed pussy. I held her hips and pushed forward whenever she pushed back. We dry humped for a few minutes and then she reached back and pulled her panties down.

Her pussy was beautiful; it was cleanly shaven with dark brown protruding labia. There was white residue between her folds from her sexual secretions. Monica swayed her ass from side to side teasingly, while I finished pulling her panties off for her.

Her lower lips were so wet and soft to the touch when I ran my index and middle finger up and down between them to spread them. The inside of Monica's pussy was glistening creamy pink in color. The aroma of the need for sex was intoxicating. As I ran my fingers up and down, Monica pushed back and they slipped inside her. Monica moaned loudly when my fist landed on her clit and my fingers were completely inside. Her inner walls pulsated and contracted when I slid them in and out. Both of these beauties were moaning and cooing as both of their pussies were being pleasured.

I looked up at Chrissy and her body was jerking, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open taking in deep breaths. Her hands were on Monica's head and I could hear her thirsty slurps. Chrissy was about to cum, Monica was holding Chrissy's legs up and Chrissy's toes were curling.

"C'mon Chrissy! Cum!.. Cum in her mouth!" I commanded.

Chrissy cried out loudly "Oh God! Oh fuck!" I watched her body tense up and spasm while Monica received a mouthful of Chrissy's cum. Monica's moans were long and deep while she drank Chrissy's nectar.

I started to finger Monica harder and faster. I used my other hand and fingers to fondle her very pronounced clit.

Monica lifted her head from Chrissy's crotch and called out, "Eat me boy! Eat my pussy!"

I slipped my fingers out and got on my back with my face under her dripping pussy. Monica slammed her pussy onto my face and rocked back and forth. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide with my finger between them. I licked and sucked her sweet pussy while she rocked and ground down.

Monica grabbed my arms and put them to my side to brace herself while she leaned backward. I could now see all three of us in the mirror above us. Monica was smothering my face with her tits pointing upward and Chrissy was kneeling just above my head. Chrissy hovered pussy over my face and met Monica's pussy.

I could no longer see the mirror now that I had both of their pussies in my face. I was able to switch back and forth between the two of them. I could hear Monica's moans and cries get louder as she got closer to orgasm. I tilted my head back to reach Chrissy's and she lowered herself to my mouth.

Chrissy's cum from Monica's induced orgasm tasted so good drizzling into my mouth. Chrissy pushed down and my tongue entered her. My nose pressed on her rosebud as she ground on my face. My tongue dipped in and out while Chrissy gyrated her hips on my face. Monica was rubbing her clit on my chin and her grip on my arms got tighter.

I switched back to Monica to finish her off. Chrissy's slick pussy was now moistening my forehead. I sucked Monica's engorged clit back into my mouth. I sucked hard and nibbled on it, I heard Monica squealing and whining loudly.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck...I'm cumming...Ohhhhh!" Monica wailed.

I moved my mouth back to her vulva and at that moment her cum poured into my mouth and onto my face. Monica's body shivered and her breathing was short and deep.

I heard Chrissy say in praise, "Mmmmmmm yeah Monica cum on Jimmy's face...Fuck yeahhh!"

Monica bore down on my face secreting her warm salty sweet essence satisfying my hunger for her. I continued to lick and probe her until her orgasm dissipated. Monica slid downward off my face and lay on her back. Her ass was between my thighs, I watched in the mirror as Chrissy leaned down to taste Monica's cum leaking out of her pussy.

Monica held Chrissy's head as she buried her face between her thighs and spread Monica's pussy lips with the thumbs. Chrissy's ass and pussy were in my face so I spread her ass cheeks and pushed my cum soaked face into her. I watched Chrissy licking Monica's pussy in the mirror while my face was jammed between her ass cheeks.

After Chrissy finished sampling Monica's cum Monica slid off the bed and Chrissy began to work on my throbbing cock. Her wet warm mouth and tongue felt so good sliding up and down. I closed my eyes and I felt my balls getting licked. When I opened my eyes I saw that Monica was between my legs, Chrissy and Monica were sharing my genitalia.

Monica popped my balls in and out of her mouth while Chrissy rubbed her cheeks on my shaft and head. Monica's tongue ran up and the underside of my dick while Chrissy kissed, sucked and licked the sides.

I sucked Chrissy's clit into my mouth and she let out a gasp. I pressed it against my teeth and massaged it with my tongue. Chrissy lifted her head and pushed back on me and Monica grabbed my cock and took half way into her mouth.

Chrissy moaned and cooed while I sucked and flicked. I felt my dick go deeper into Monica's warm mouth and her tongue circled and massaged it. Chrissy was getting louder on the verge of orgasm and shoved two fingers in her pussy.

I finger fucked her hard and fast and she screamed, "Oh Fuck!"

Chrissy's body tensed up and she let out a loud scream as her cum rushed into her chasm. I quickly removed my fingers and she squirted and dribbled onto my forehead and face. That along with how hard and fast Monica was sucking my dick, I was unable to hold back any more.

I groaned deep and loud, my body tightened as that unmistakable orgasmic chill ran through my veins.

"Oh God Monica!...Oh fuck..!" I exclaimed.

Monica hummed loudly and continued her work when I spewed my semen into her mouth and throat. Chrissy moved in to share my cum with Monica. My eyes were forced closed with the powerful orgasm. I could feel hands pumping and lips and tongues savoring my ejaculent. I gripped Chrissy's thighs and my cum kept spewing. I had never cum so hard or as much as I did that night.

When I was able to open my eyes I watched the two of them work on me while my cock softened in one of their mouths.

"Holy Shit!" I blurted in a stammering tone.

"Mmmmm..You like how I suck dick Jimmy?" Monica asked with a moan.

"Oh my God, the two of you brought me to the next level!..Fuck!" I replied between my huffing. "Mmmmmm good just wait till I fuck you" Monica chuckled. "We're both gonna fuck you," Chrissy added.

"Whew, ladies I need some time to recover," I responded with a laugh.

"Ohhhh..don't you worry, we will find ways to entertain ourselves while you do," Monica replied in a sexy tone before planting her lips on Chrissy's.

Chrissy rolled off of me onto her back, as I got off the bed Monica crawled in next to Chrissy. I made my way over to my bourbon, poured a glass and sat on the couch. I watched Monica get on top of Chrissy and they started to kiss. Chrissy wrapped her legs around Monica. My God how sexy they looked.

Sitting on the couch naked, I edged my semi--soft cock while I watched these two beauties make out and grind their bodies together. I was imagining how Monica's pussy would feel around my shaft and what would Chrissy be doing while I was fucking her.

Monica knelt upright between Chrissy's legs and rubbed Chrissy's pussy with her fingertips. Chrissy's palms glided up Monica's body until she reached her breasts. Monica slipped her index and middle finger between Chrissy's lower lips and Chrissy squeezed Monica's tits. Both of them were moaning in lustful ecstasy.

Monica reached over and grabbed her bag from the night stand and pulled out a purple double sided dildo. Chrissy's eyes opened wide and she looked over at me nervously. I almost spit out my drink when I saw it as well.