Love On The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm don't be scared Chrissy, you're going to enjoy this," Monica hissed while rubbing one end on Chrissy's cheeks.

Monica leavened back and inserted one end of the dildo into her dripping pussy.

"Take it Chrissy, and fuck me with it," Monica pleaded. Apprehensively Chrissy clutched it and slowly pushed it deeper into Monica. "Yessss baby, fuck me, I need to lube it up for you," Monica groaned. Chrissy proceeded to slide it back and forth, covering Monica's end with her natural lubricant.

Monica pulled the dildo out of her, brought it up to her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip. Then she turned the wet end toward Chrissy.

"Now it's your turn, Honey," Monica hummed. Monica let Chrissy slowly spread her legs and rodded the head on Chrissy's clit. Chrissy moaned and gripped the bedsheet.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" Monica asked with a whisper. Chrissy gently nodded her head and Monica pushed the head in. In the mirrored ceiling I saw Chrissy's eyes were closed and she gasped while Monica pushed it in. Chrissy's knees bent and her toes curled as it stretched her and went deeper.

"That's it that's my girl, take it," Monica blurted.

Once inserted into Chrissy, Monica took the other end and rubbed it on her clit and wet labia. Monica stood up on the bed and took Chrissy by the ankles. She pulled Chrissy's feet up to her tits while Chrissy supported her arched back on her forearms and elbows.

Monica held Chrissy's legs against her body with her left arm while she guided the dildo to her pussy with her right hand.Then Monica squatted slightly and her end of the dildo slid inside her. Once inside Monica held Chrissy's sexy little feet on her breasts and pushed up and down on her knees. Chrissy also pushed and pulled in sync with Monica.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing; my cock was recovering nicely watching them begin to fuck each other. I sipped my drink as I watched them directly and in the mirror. The two of them were squealing and groaning until I saw Monica reach down and squeezed the middle of the dildo. I heard a buzzing noise emitting from it and Chrissy let out a loud deep gasp.

"Oh fuck!" Chrissy yelped as the dildo vibrated inside her. Monica was breathing heavy to the sensations and became a little more aggressive with her motions.

Chrissy's body began to jerk as Monica fucked her hard. Chrissy tried to reciprocate but her oncoming orgasm made it difficult for her. I saw Chrissy's toes grip Monica's tits as she tensed up and bit her bottom lip. Chrissy was groaning loudly internally with her imminent orgasm.

"Yes Baby, don't wait for me! Cum Chrissy!" Monica growled.

"Oh God...Mmmmmmm!" Chrissy screamed loudly as she came.

Monica released Chrissy's feet and the dildo slipped out of Chrissy as she lowered her body. Monica continued to stand and fucked herself hard and fast while rubbing her clit. Monica stepped forward and stood over Chrissy's convulsing body with feet on each side of Chrissy.

"Oh Chrissy, Oh Fuck!" Monica exclaimed when her knees bent slightly and her abs tightened and she pulled the dildo out. Cum gushed from Monica's pussy splashing on Chrissy's tits and face. Chrissy's eyes squeezed closed while Monica showered her with her juice.

Once Monica finished her climactic surge, she laid on her belly facing Chrissy, swirling her finger in a puddle of her cum on Chrissy's belly. My cock had fully recovered and was ready for round two. I looked upon them for a few more minutes and finished my drink. Then I walked over to the side of the bed. I ran my fingertips down the depression of Monica's spine to the crack of her ass. I looked down at Chrissy and she looked up at me while with a smile of satisfaction.

I squeezed Monica's firm ass cheeks and she teasingly rocked from side to side to side. Monica reached over, still facing Chrissy and found my erect dick. She grabbed it and started to stroke it.

"Mmmmm it feels like Jimmy is ready to go again," Monica murmured.

Monica spread her legs slightly giving my hand access to her wetness. My hand slid between her thighs and I penetrated her wet gash. I slid two fingers in and out of her as she started to get up on her knees. Monica's pussy was now free for the taking, so I climbed onto the bed and knelt behind Monica.

I grabbed my shaft and rubbed my head up and down on Monica's dark brown protruding pussy lips. Chrissy sat up, pulled me in for a kiss and I felt Chrissy's hands on my ass cheeks pushing my pelvis toward Monica.

"Fuck her Jim...Put it inside her!" Chrissy ordered. I obeyed, held onto Monica's hips and pushed in. Monica lifted her head when I hit my hilt.

"Ohhhhh..Yes Jimmy...Mmmmm," Monica hissed. Her pussy was tighter than I expected and I paused for a few moments to feel her warm inner walls squeezing my shaft.

Chrissy reached behind me between my thighs and grasped my balls as I began to fuck Monica doggy style. She looked down and watched my dick slide in and out.

"Yeah baby fuck that pussy," Chrissy whispered before pulling me in for another kiss.

Monica yelped and grunted with each thrust, and her brown beautiful ass jiggled with every crash. Chrissy continued to fondle my nuts and she lowered herself and rested her left cheek on Monica's ass. I saw her reach under Monica to fondle her clit.

I pulled my cream glazed cock out of Monica and slapped it on Chrissy's face. Chrissy opened her mouth; I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her onto me. While I face fucked Chrissy, Monica got up from the bed and headed to the couch.

Chrissy began to gag so I stopped and let her do as she wanted. She slurped and sucked while I saw Monica sit on the couch and spread her legs. With her fingers she spread her pink pussy.

"Hey Chickie, let go of his dick and come over here!" Monica called out.

Chrissy did as she was told and slid off of me. She gave me a quick kiss as she got off the bed and sauntered over to Monica. Monica slid her ass forward and told Chrissy to lie on her back on top of her. Their legs intertwined and they pulled them up and back and Chrissy's pussy was just over Monica's.

"C'mon big boy, come over here and fuck us!" Chrissy exclaimed. I walked over to them stroking myself, I couldn't believe this was going to happen. I grabbed Monica's ankles and Chrissy's legs rested on my arms. I rubbed the underside of my cock on Chrissy's wet lips and clit. Monica held Chrissy's titties, while I swayed back and forth. Monica's chin rested on Chrissy's shoulder as they both looked up at me.

I drew back and aligned my cock with Chrissy's slit and pushed in. Chrissy gasped with a slight grin on her face. I watched as her toes curled while she took my length. Chrissy's inner walls constricted around me and I held my position for a few moments. Then I pulled back and made Chrissy yelp when I drove hard back into her.

I fucked Chrissy hard for a bit, slamming in and out making her squeal. Then Monica's eyes locked with mine while licking her lips. I pulled out of Chrissy, crouched down and pushed into Monica. Monica's eyes closed as my cock stretched her again.

Chrissy played with her own clit and slipped her fingers in and out of her while I rammed Monica.

"Harder...Fuck me harder!" Monica screamed. I pulled almost all the way out and saw the white residue on my shaft and Monica's chocolate lips. I forcefully slammed back in as hard as I could. Monica yelped and screamed with each thrust.

"Fuck...Don't stop..I'm cumming..Oh Fuck!" Monica blurted. I drove into her a few more times and I felt her tense up. "Yes cum for me Monica!" I commanded. She let out a loud long groan when she filled up. When I pulled out to fuck Chrissy again I watched and felt Monica squirt a warm gush on my belly pelvic area.

"Oh my God yes!" I applauded as I entered Chrissy again.

"Make me cum too Jim! Fuck me hard...Please!" Chrissy pleaded. I wrapped my arms around both their legs and slammed Chrissy hard and fast. Chrissy was crying out, ooing and ahhing. Our skin was slapping together as I splashed in and out.

"Yes..Oh yes I'm right there!" Chrissy screamed.

"Do it, cum Chrissy!" I grunted. Monica pinched Chrissy's nipples hard. Chrissy screamed and I felt her cum rush into her void. I pulled out and entered Monica again. Then back to Chrissy, as their cum was puddling on the floor. I switched back and forth between the two of them every time I pulled out. I began to growl as I was getting close.

"Oh fuck...I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Yeah baby cum for us we want your cum!" Monica blurted. My muscles tightened and my knees buckled.

"Grahhhhhhh!" I growled and pulled out of Monica just as the first stream of cum shot out onto their pussies. I grabbed my wet shaft and aimed higher and pumped ejecting the rest of my load onto Chrissy's belly and tits.

I watched while Monica rubbed my cum into the flesh of Chrissy's breasts. Chrissy dipped her finger into the puddle of my cum in her navel. Then brought her dripping finger to her mouth and sucked it off. Chrissy dipped her finger in again then slipped it into Monica's mouth.

After sampling my cream, Chrissy slid off of Monica and they both rose to their feet. The three of us standing naked huddled into a three way embrace. As we exchanged tongues and lips, I could feel them squeezing and stroking my semi-hard cock and caressing my balls.

Monica then slithered down onto her knees while Chrissy and I were still lip locked. I felt Monica cleaning my dick and balls with her tongue and lips. Her warm mouth felt so good sucking my softening shaft. She had a special way with her tongue, the way it circled and massaged, it's something I will never forget.

When Monica finished she rose back up to Chrissy and I, put her arms around us and said in a sweet honest tone, "You two were amazing, especially for first timers, thank you."

"God Monica, you and Chrissy were amazing, I don't think I've ever cum so much and as hard as I did in my life," I replied with a chuckle.

"Guys, it was truly amazing, I wasn't sure if I could follow through, but all of a sudden it just happened. I'm exhausted," Chrissy chimed in with a giggle.

The three of us made our way to the bed and lay in a three way spooning position. I was sandwiched between the two of them, Monica behind me and Chrissy in front. Chrissy's ass was against my flaccid dick and Monica's titties were pressed against my back. The view in the mirrored ceiling was so hot, Monica wrapped around me and I wrapped around Chrissy.

I could feel Monica twitch as she drifted off to sleep. Chrissy was already sleeping, buzzing with a cute slight snore. I thought about what occurred that night and about our future endeavors until I fell asleep.

When I woke in the morning, it was only Chrissy and I in the bed. I let Chrissy sleep and I rolled out of the bed. I found a note written on the motel stationery. It read: Hey you two, thank you for a wonderful evening. I wish the both of you the best of luck in the future. If you are ever in town again look me up. Here's my number 555-555-0641. Love, Monica

There was the imprint of her lips in bright red lipstick on the bottom of the note.

I had mixed feelings about the way she left. I was relieved that this was probably the easiest way for all of us. On the other hand, selfishly, I was a little disappointed that we couldn't have another romp.

While Chrissy slept, I took a shower and got dressed. After I dressed, I wrote a quick note to Chrissy telling her I ran out to get some breakfast for the two of us. When I returned with two egg sandwiches and coffee, Chrissy was sitting on the couch watching the news on the television.

The newscast showed updates on Chrissy. Apparently there were sex videos found in the judge's house implicating other public officials and prominent members of society. There were indications of rape and torture and that the murder may have been self-defense or a crime of passion.

I sat next to Chrissy and her eyes started to well up while she watched and listened. I put my arm around her to console her. Her body was trembling and she just continued to stare at the screen. Once the newscast ended, Chrissy turned to me with tear filled eyes and hugged me tightly.

"Chrissy, this is good news; it's a great break in your case," I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah, maybe, I just don't know," she responded sniffling. I held her while she cried on my shoulder until she was drained of tears.

"Jim, I really don't want to talk about it okay?" she pleaded.

"That's fine, I understand hun," I replied while gently holding her face in my palms.

After breakfast and Chrissy's shower, I checked out of the motel and once again hit the road. It was a long uneventful day. Chrissy was unusually quiet, I tried having light conversation with her, but she wasn't interested in chatting. She appeared to be deep in thought.

After about an hour or so Chrissy said, "Jim, I really enjoyed what we did last night."

"Well I did too, it was pretty intense," I replied chuckling.

"Jim, was Monica better than me?" she asked sheepishly.

"Better than you? No why do you ask? You were both awesome! I really enjoyed having two beautiful women with different techniques on me at the same time," I reassured her.

She giggled and said, "She was pretty amazing at what she could do with her tongue."

"I definitely have to agree with you there," I replied with a laugh.

"Jim, I want to make love with you tonight, not just fuck, I want it to mean something," she said softly while caressing my arm.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Hun," I replied, taking her fingers and kissing her backhand.

I gave her my cell phone and told her to find a nice hotel and book a room. She asked how much I was willing to spend and I told her not to worry about the price.

After a few minutes she said she found a nice room at a five star hotel and I told her to book it. It was about an hour from our location.

"Jim, it has a nice restaurant in it can we have a nice dinner too?" she asked like a little kid.

"Of course, make the reservations." I replied.

"But I have nothing nice enough to wear." she said sadly.

"Don't worry about it, we can stop along the way and I'll buy you something nice," I said, rubbing her thigh. She smiled and her eyes welled up with happiness.

"Jim, you're so sweet, thank you!" she said in a giddy tone.

"Hey, after all you have been through, it's the least I can do, Hun," I replied.

We rolled into town and found a department store. We walked inside and she said with a pouty lip, "I want to surprise you, I don't want you to see what I buy until tonight."

"Mmmmmmm...okay fine," I handed her my credit card, "I'll browse around the store. I'll be by the Sporting Goods section," I said chuckling.

Chrissy smiled and scampered off to the Women's Department. I just shook my head and went towards the Sporting Goods.

After about a half hour I felt someone grab my waist and yell, "Boo!" I jumped, turning to see Chrissy holding a few bags.

"Well it looks like you found something," I said with a smile.

"Oh I did! I hope you like it. I tried not to spend too much," she said looking down at the floor.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine. Are you ready to go?" I asked.

She nodded her head and we headed to the hotel. We pulled into the parking lot of a beautiful hotel. It had a huge fountain in the front and a valet. The valet emptied our luggage onto a cart and went to park my truck. A bellhop wheeled the cart to reception and we checked in.

The room was beautiful; it was a suite. It had a hot tub, black leather "L" shaped sofa, gas fireplace, two bathrooms, one with a walk-in shower for two and a separate bedroom with a round king size bed.

"Oh my God, this is beautiful!" Chrissy exclaimed with a twinkle in her eye.

"Jeeze, yes it is!" I said looking around.

Chrissy wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled herself up and kissed me gently on the lips, whispering, "Thank you."

"You're welcome Chrissy," I whispered back.

We made our way to separate bathrooms. She used the one off the bedroom and I used the smaller one off the living area.

I wore my charcoal gray three piece suit with a matching tie and a black shirt. I was finished getting ready and I went into the living area to pour myself some bourbon. The sliding double pocket doors of the bedroom were closed.

I sat on the sofa and sipped my drink while I waited for Chrissy. Then the doors slid open, Chrissy looked absolutely amazing. She wore a tight fitting mid-thigh sleeveless off the shoulder low cut black dress and open toe black heels. Her hair was in a double braided updo, she had minimal makeup on, as she was beautiful without it. Her lips were done with matte nude shade lipstick with finger and toe nails to match. She wore no stockings to cover her beautiful shapely legs. Chrissy put her hands on her hips and did a sexy little stance with her ankles crossed.

"Do you like?" she asked in a seductive tone. I stood up and looked her up and down

"Chrissy, you look absolutely breathtaking," I said while walking toward her.

As we embraced each other, she whispered, "You don't look so bad yourself, handsome."

After a long passionate kiss, we headed down to the restaurant. It was a dimly lit upscale place with white glove service. When we were seated, I ordered a bottle of wine. We held each other's hands across the table and engaged in some chat while waiting for our wine.

As we chatted I felt her toes running up my shin under my slacks and a devilish grin appeared on her lips. The tip of her tongue emerged and circled her beautiful lips.

Our wine finally came and we decided on our meal and placed our order. We continued to undress each other with eyes while we sipped our wine. The attraction was intense and the passion was building. My cock grew so hard in my pants that I could barely stand it.

I felt her foot slide onto my crotch and I saw her eyes widen when she felt how hard I was. Then she grinned and started rubbing her sole up and down my bulge. I glared at her and held her foot trying to push it away but she wouldn't stop.

"Chrissy stop!" I whispered sharply. She just smiled and discretely shook her head no.

Our waiter came with our food and she continued grinding her foot on me. Neither one of us touched our meals due to the sexual tension in the air.

I felt my climax creeping up and I mumbled, "Chrissy, you're going to make me cum. Stop."

Chrissy mouthed without a sound, "Good."

I started to grunt and groan under my breath trying to stay quiet. My body jerked slightly and I closed my eyes. I felt the chill of ejaculation and my cum pumped out, filling my underwear. I breathed deeply and felt Chrissy's toes wiggling and playing while my crotch got soaked with cum.

When I opened my eyes, Chrissy was just looking at me with sultry eyes and a mischievous smile.

Then she slid her foot off of me and asked, "Hungry?"

"Uhh..Yeah!" I stammered trying to regain my composure.

Chrissy giggled and said, "That's just a sample of what I'm going to do to you later."

"Mmmmmm I'm looking forward to it," I replied.

We ate a delicious dinner and we headed back to our suite. Thank goodness I was wearing a jacket which I had to button to cover any residue on my crotch. We stepped into an empty elevator and when the door closed I pinned Chrissy against the wall and aggressively kissed her. Our tongues intertwined and our breathing was heavy. I slid my hand between her thighs and her panties were already damp. I pressed and rubbed hard and fast, she pushed upward on her toes.

She reached down, gripped my fondling hand and she breathed out, "Oh God Jim, I'm cumming!"