Love On The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chrissy, that might be your best bet, you're not denying that you killed him and it's much better than a murder charge," I said reassuringly.

"I know Jim, I'm just so scared," she replied, choking up.

"I know you are, Hun, but you will be alright."

We chatted for a few more minutes before the Correction Officer told us our time was up.

Once again our hands met on the barrier and we both mouthed, "I love you."

An officer escorted her out of the room, while another officer escorted me out.

I rented an Airbnb about half way between Rikers and the courthouse. One evening I saw on the news that several dignitaries, Judges, police officers and politicians had been arrested and charged with sexual assault and battery against Chrissy amongst other charges. This was definitely good for Chrissy.

The next time I saw Chrissy, she told me that she and Josh made a deal with the DA. She would plead guilty and the DA would ask the judge for minimal prison time. She was scared to do hard time in prison but she was relieved she wouldn't be in for murder.

Finally her day in court arrived. When I arrived at the courthouse, Chrissy and Josh were already there along with the prosecutor. I sat down right behind her and Josh. The courtroom became packed with people as this was a high profile case. Chrissy had become infamous, or maybe famous for some.

The judge entered the room and the Court Officer ordered everyone to rise and we all did. The judge sat down and told us to be seated. The court clerk announced, "The State of New York versus Dana Murphy." Chrissy, Josh and the prosecutor rose to their feet.

The old judge grumbled, "You have been charged with manslaughter in the first degree, how does the defendant plea?" My heart pounded I felt so sorry for Chrissy I wished I could take her place.

Josh announced, "My client wishes to plead guilty, your honor." The courtroom buzzed with gasps and murmurs from the spectators. My heart went from pounding to dropping into my belly. The judge pounded his gavel calling for order in the court. I could see Chrissy's body jerking trying to hold back her tears.

"What does the Prosecution have to say?" the judge barked.

"We accept the plea of guilty your honor, however due to the circumstances that the Defendant was under an extreme emotional disturbance during the period leading up to and during the crime, the State of New York is requesting minimal incarceration" the prosecutor announced.

"Thank you for your input, Prosecutor" the judge grumbled.

A sentencing date was set and as Chrissy was escorted out of the courtroom she turned and looked at me with watery eyes and mouthed, "I love you." I did the same in response.

I ran into Josh in the courthouse lobby and he suggested we stop for a drink. We ended up at an Irish pub not far from the courthouse.

We ordered our drinks and Josh said, "I'm a little worried about that judge, Jim. Judge Malone was good friends with Judge Steele."

"Oh fuck!" I responded.

"Yeah, I surely hope he can be impartial to Dana, I mean Chrissy," he sighed.

"Yeah me too" I said softly.

Josh said, "She could do up to 25 years in prison Jim"

"Yeah I know, fuck," I responded slamming my drink.

"I don't think we should say anything to her, it will only make her more worried until sentencing," Josh suggested.

"Yes I agree Josh. Thank you for everything," I said, shaking his hand. We talked for a bit longer and left the bar.

When I got back to the Airbnb I poured another drink and sat on the couch. My mind raced while I thought about Chrissy's fate. I hoped that she would remain strong for the next several weeks before her sentencing hearing.

I drank enough to calm my nerves, got undressed and laid in bed. I thought about the time Chrissy and I spent together on the run. I thought about how beautiful she is and the amazing sex we had. I wondered if we'd ever be together again.

My thoughts caused my dick to harden. I remembered how wonderful her body felt against mine and how her lips tasted. I visualized her naked body on top of me kissing my lips while she rode my cock. I reached under the sheet and took my shaft into my fist and began to pump it.

I could feel her hair on my face and shoulders and taste her sweet lips. I heard her moans and groans in the back of my head. I closed my eyes and imagined her kissing me before lifting her body to an upright position. Chrissy placed her hands on my chest and pushed off me sliding up and down my thighs.

Her titties bounced when she rode harder and faster. Her whines and whimpers intensified and felt my body quiver with orgasmic rapture. Chrissy squealed my name when she reached orgasm. Hearing her cry my name brought me to my apex and I spewed my load. I opened my eyes and Chrissy wasn't there. It was just me alone with my cum covered hand.

Weeks went by and I visited Chrissy often. She had become respected by fellow inmates in her cellblock because of her crime. She was confident with positive thoughts as she awaited her sentencing.

Finally the day arrived for her sentencing hearing. Again the courtroom was filled to capacity with spectators awaiting Chrissy's fate.

Judge Malone entered the courtroom and all came to order. Chrissy, Josh and the prosecutor rose to their feet awaiting the Judge's decision and I held my breath with anticipation.

Then the Judge addressed her sternly, "Dana Murphy, you have been convicted of Manslaughter in the first Degree. This is a serious crime young lady. Judge Steele was a good friend of mine, we worked together for many years, but I never knew what a monster he really was. However this does not excuse you for what you have done! Therefore I have no choice but to sentence you to four years of probation and time served!" and he cracked his gavel.

The courtroom erupted with cheers and clapping. Chrissy cried with relief and she hugged Josh tightly. I let out a powerful exhale of relief and my eyes welled up with joy. Chrissy turned to me and I squeezed her tight over the wooden partition separating us.

The courtroom simmered down while the judge pounded his gavel. Chrissy was escorted out of the courtroom and brought back to Rikers to be processed for her release. I thanked Josh and shook his hand and gave him a man hug. I then headed to Rikers to pick Chrissy up.

When Chrissy saw me waiting, she ran to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, I held her tight and we spun around.

"You did it Baby, I knew you had this," I sniffled.

"I couldn't have done it without you, Jim," Chrissy sobbed. We released each other and I opened the truck door and I helped her in. I sat in the driver's seat and headed toward the Airbnb.

"Jim, thank you for picking me up, shit, thank you for everything!" she said enthusiastically resting her head on my shoulder.

"Chrissy, I love you; I'd do anything for you," I replied with sincerity. As I drove she spoke about how glad she was that it was all over and couldn't wait to shower and sleep in a comfortable bed. Chrissy had a mix of emotions, some cries, some laughs, some serious chats; she had a lot to get off her chest.

When we arrived at the Airbnb, I directed Chrissy to the bathroom where she ran in to shower. While she showered I poured myself some bourbon and sat at the counter waiting for her. After about 45 minutes, Chrissy stepped out wrapped in a towel with her hair still wet. She looked over at me and blew me a kiss then stepped into the bedroom.

I took the last sip of my drink and Chrissy called out, "Come in here Jim!" I walked into the bedroom and Chrissy was naked kneeling on the bed with her hands behind her head and her elbows pointing to the sides.

"Take me Jim, I need you," she said in a flirty tone while twisting her body from side to side. As I approached her I could see her pronounced biceps and tight belly.

"Wow! Have you been working out?" I asked in astonishment.

"Mmmhmm, not much else to do in jail," she replied snickering.

"You look great" I replied with encouragement climbing onto the bed.

Kneeling in front of her she pulled my shirt off over my head and squeezed each other's bodies tight while we kissed. Her firm breasts felt so good pressing against me. Our tongues intertwined and danced together and our hands ran up and down each other's backs.

Chrissy's hands moved town to my belt buckle and undid my belt and opened my jeans. My hands moved to her hardened ass cheeks. She leaned back and pulled my cock out.

"God I haven't seen him in so long!" she said playfully. She began to pull and stroke me. She asked in a sad tone, "Has anybody else seen him since I've been away?"

"Chrissy, the only one who has seen him was me and my right hand," I replied with a chuckle. Then she stopped stroking me and lowered her head.

"I have a confession to make," she said sheepishly.

"What is it Chrissy?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"Jim, I was with someone in jail," Chrissy replied sadly. My blood ran cold and started to get a little angry.

"My celly, I mean my cellmate," she replied sorrowfully.

I felt relieved by her answer, "Do you love her now?" I asked.

"No! It was never love, we just happened to get along very well, it just happened, she came onto me. I'm so sorry Jim," Chrissy replied, starting to cry.

"Babe, it's okay, we kind of opened the door with Monica, It's behind you now. You had a need that was impossible to get in any other way, I get it," I said sympathetically.

Chrissy hugged and kissed me again and whispered, "Thank you for being so understanding. Thank you for being you."

She took my dick in her hands again and started to play. Chrissy pecked my chest as she lowered her head. She landed gentle kisses all the way down my belly to my groin.

She lay on her belly and slowly took my shaft into her mouth. Teasingly she swallowed it little by little, until she reached the base and gagged slightly. Chrissy pressed her tongue on the underside and slowly wiggled it. I weaved my fingers into her damp hair and she pulled back and pressed the tip against the inside of her cheek. She alternated from cheek to cheek while she stimulated me with her tongue.

Chrissy popped off me and rubbed my wet cock all over her face and whispered, "God I missed this so much."

I grunted, "Yeah so have I."

She lifted my shaft upward and kissed and sucked underneath down to my balls. She pumped my shaft while her lips and tongue played and fondled. Feeling Chrissy again was amazing, especially thinking I may have never been able to feel her again.

After getting me hard as granite, she rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I pulled my jeans and briefs off and lowered my face to her pink wet pussy.

"No Jim, just fuck me, I need you inside me," Chrissy pleaded. I gave her pussy a quick kiss and rose up on my knees. I held her calves just under her knees, spread her legs wide in the Captain's position and pushed inside her.

Chrissy inhaled deeply as her pussy stretched. Her pussy was so tight around me it felt like a wet fist. She reached up and held onto her knees just under my hands.

I drew back and pushed in again and Chrissy yelped. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she demanded.

The third time I slammed into her she made those so familiar orgasmic sounds, she came so quickly. I continued to pound her watching her tits bounce and belly tighten.

"Oh God Baby! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming again!" she cried out.

I watched her face with her eyes closed and mouth open as she moaned loudly. Her thighs began to shudder and her back arched.

"Ohhhh Fuck!" Chrissy screamed loudly and I felt her cum rush and drown my cock.

"Yeah Baby that's it cum for me!" I growled. My breathing got heavy my grunts got louder when I felt my body surge.

"Yes Jim fill me! cum inside me please!" Chrissy pleaded.

"Oh Shit!" I belted out when my muscles tightened and my cum discharged into her. My body was in spasms but I continued to drill her until I was completely empty.

"Mmmmmm..Baby, I missed you so much," Chrissy said in a low tone. I lowered her legs and collapsed alongside her.

I looked over at her and said softly, "Oh Chrissy, I missed you too."

Chrissy smiled, gazed into my eyes and I said smiling, "Well, it looks like I'll be staying in New York for a while."

Her eyes welled up and she smiled from ear to ear and said, "Really, you're gonna stay with me?"

"I love you Chrissy, I'm not going anywhere," I said with reassurance.

"Oh Jim! I love you too!" she exclaimed joyfully and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.