Love Potion #69 Pt. 01-02

Story Info
A guy stumbles upon a potion to get pussy.
18.1k words
4.64
61.2k
117

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18 who participate in sex and are consenting adults.

****

Part 1: The Journey Begins

My story begins several years ago...6 to be exact.

I wasn't really sure how I was going to tell this story because even now it seems so strange and off the wall. But I will do my best to be factual and tell it like it happened.

I got married to my high school sweetheart, in 1990. We both were 18 and in love. My wife Megan, was 5'8" tall and 126 lbs., with long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. A thin physique with a nice 36 c breast size, a small waist and curvaceous hips and long lean legs. She was the cheerleading captain and stayed in phenomenal shape.

Megan got pregnant so we got married. We ended up having a girl...Samantha. When Sam was a teenager, my wife Megan was killed in a car accident.

2 Years later, I remarried to Sara. Sara had 4 daughters. Shay and Susan were twins and then she had Rachel and Brittany. Her husband divorced her a few years before we got married.

Our marriage was one of passion and we had sex just about every day. It was surprising since we were both in our mid 40's, but who was I to complain.

And then for reasons I can't explain, the sex diminished. I was doing a lot of traveling during that time.

Sara just wasn't as interested in sex with me and complained of being too tired. We were having sex twice a week every week and then it became once every two weeks and then once every 6 months and then none at all.

I was growing increasingly frustrated and started watching porn videos and masturbating just to keep my sanity. I whacked off 2-3 times a day sometimes.

My wife ballooned up to 220 pretty quickly and her bust size grew as well to a 42dd. I went from a lean 6'1" and 180 lbs to 260 lbs with a big gut. In either case, we both could lose more than a few pounds.

Moving on...Sam was now 18 and the others were now 18 and 20 years old.

I suspected that my wife was having an affair or several. I caught her masturbating on several occasions and moaning other men's names. I decided to keep this info to myself so as to not upset the apple cart.

Financially, we were stretched pretty thin as it was and a divorce would ruin our finances.

My wife and I were at a dinner in San Antonio, Tx. We went there with my company for the week in 2012, while a neighbor was watching our daughters. We needed a break and it gave us a chance to reconnect since our libido's were very much out of whack.

Sara was in the throes of menopause and couldn't stand to have me even hug her, let alone have sex together. So the first 5 nights we kept to our sides of the bed.

Anyway, at the company dinner we met all kinds of people. I shook hands with countless men and women. I had been drinking gin and tonics that night and as I made my way to the bar for another, this older woman walked over to me and introduced herself. Her name was Diane and she worked with XYZ company in Atlanta. She was kind of hunched over and had white hair. I put her at around 70, if I had to guess. I heard her name before but wasn't able to place the face. You know how that is sometimes.

We made small talk and I shook her hand and there was a slight shock from the friction of the carpet. I didn't realize it at the time, but in that split second, a massive download of information was deposited in my mind.

We then went back to the gathering and soon the night ended and I was back in my room with my wife. We were both more than a little drunk and I was really horny and started to kiss my wife on the lips. We removed each other's clothes and I pushed her back on the bed and began to kiss down to her breasts.

Sara used to love having me lick and suck on her long thick nipples so I started doing that. She squirmed and groaned and I thought I was turning her on but actually the opposite was happening.

She pushed me off of her and sat up suddenly. "No! John. I'm just not in the mood." She told me.

"Come on baby. It's been years and I'm horny." I told her and I was, with my 3 inch dick, throbbing in anticipation.

Sara took hold of my dick in her hands and gave it a few tugs and just like that, I grunted and my sperm dribbled out all over her breasts.

Sara looked at me and sneered. "I wish that thing didn't make such a mess John. It's disgusting. Its really is. Shit! Now I have to get up and take another shower."

I was satisfied from my orgasm but disappointed that I wasn't able to fuck my wife's wet pussy. I was also a little disturbed by my wife's reaction when I ejaculated.

I got in my side of the bed and went to sleep almost immediately.

I had the strangest dreams and woke up the next day with lingering thoughts in my head from them. None of it made any sense.

The days progressed but so did the dreams.

****

It was a month later when I woke up around 4 in the morning. The dream I was having seemed so real. I turned on my side lamp and took out my notebook and wrote down what I remembered from my dream and then went back to sleep.

I began a dream diary about a week prior and every time I woke up in the night I would write something new into the notebook.

It was almost 2 weeks after that when I grabbed the dream diary and sat up in bed one Saturday morning and began to read what was there. More thoughts came to my mind and I began to fill in the holes.

The dream was the same every night...

I was sitting in a café when this striking woman walks in and sits down across from me in the booth. She is wearing a silk burgundy robe and it is slightly open. She is wearing an unusual necklace that looks oddly like writing. She is speaking to me but I am unable to make out what she is saying.

She then gets up out of the booth and turns and bends over. Her robe rises up and I am looking at her naked heart shaped ass and I watch as she pulls a glass vial out of her pussy and hands it to me. Then she walks out of the café.

Each night it's the same dream, over and over again. I wondered if it was from a porn movie that I watched but nothing comes to mind. So I put the notebook down and go about my day.

2 months further on, I take the notebook out again and begin to go through the pages in hopes of understanding what the dream means,

I flipped through the pages of my notebook and saw the number 6781352479 written in bold and that's when it hit me that this was the number on the necklace that she was wearing. So I made a note about it on the page. And then it hit me. A phone number!

I then flipped to another page and found the words, "Nape of the neck." And then further down the same page, "Pussy nectar."

The next page said 3 (blank) if she's married, 2 (blank) if she's single (blank) (blank) the words to control her mind.

And then on the next page it said, "text me the phrase, "More pussy please."

I flipped to another page and it had words in bold lettering that said, ONE IN A MILLION.

Another page had words that said, "I chose you."

On the last page I had written the words, "Just one drop is all it takes."

I flipped back through it all and began to piece the dream together again. I moved the words to where they fit with her mouth opening and closing and it said, "I chose you (blank, blank). (blank) ONE IN A MILLION, (blank, blank, blank, blank) (blank) pussy nectar, (blank, blank) Just one drop is all it takes (blank) the nape of the neck. 3 (blank) if she's married, 2 (blank) if she's single. (blank, blank) the words to control her mind. (blank) odorless (blank) untraceable.

I reworked it over and over in my mind. And as I recalled the dream, the words began to make sense.

"I chose you (for, this). (You're) ONE IN A MILLION, (to, crack, this, code) (My) pussy nectar, (is, yours) Just one drop is all it takes (On) the nape of the neck. 3 (drops) if she's married, 2 (drops) if she's single. (Just, say) the words to control her mind. (Its) odorless (and) untraceable.

"Text me the phrase, "More pussy please."

I got excited and my heart was practically beating out of my chest. But the question remained, "Was I capable of going through with it?"

****

I was nearing a year now of no sex with my wife and I was so frustrated by it. And add insult to injury I started having sexual thoughts about my daughter Sam. It was summer and she was wearing less and less clothes around the house. I had to hide my erection on more than one occasion. Oh boy! This was getting bad.

Adding insult to injury, my wife was pulling more and more away from me. I walked up behind my wife and wrapped my arms around her waist and began to kiss along her neck when she blurted, "You disgust me John."

This was turning into one awful day. I was beginning to think that this was the end of my marriage. And then Sam came walking into the kitchen wearing her new bikini. It was virtually a triangle covering her nipples and crotch. She sat next to me at the table.

"You look sad Daddy!" She told me.

How was I going to break the news to my daughter that her step-Mom and I were going to get a divorce.

Her sisters who were really chunky (like their mom) wore one piece bathing suits. Each one leered at me as I sat at the kitchen table, before going outside.

They gave me dirty looks. They hated me. Why, I had no idea.

Sam got up and sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Don't worry about them daddy, I still love you." She kissed me on the cheek and then her hand dropped down and she gripped my erection in her hand. "And this little guy too!" She teased before getting up, winking at me and going outside to join her sisters.

"They sure are growing up quick, aren't they dear." My wife said from the kitchen sink after Sam followed her sisters out to the pool.

(In more ways than one, I assure you. I mused in my head.)

I entered the number in my phone and listed the contact as Desperate. I then texted the phrase from my dream. "More pussy please."

In the back of my mind, I knew this was foolish. I mean come on. Who responds to their dreams in this way? I wrestled with this thought all morning and went upstairs and took a cold shower. I got out and dried off and donned my bathing suit and decided to join my gorgeous girls out at the pool in the back yard.

I walked down the steps and looked at my wife and 5 girls sunning themselves by the pool when my phone dinged. I pulled it out of my pocket and read the text from the unknown caller.

Me: More pussy please

Desperate: Finally! It worked!!! After several decades of meeting literally millions of men it worked! You are going to lose your mind, whoever you are. I have several boxes of my special vials for you to pick up at your convenience. My address is 4972 Peachtree Street. Let me know when you can visit and we can have a very lengthy discussion. My name is Diane by the way.

Me: I'll see you in 20 minutes.

HOLY SHIT! She lived closer than I realized.

I walked back upstairs and changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I grabbed my wallet and went downstairs and got my car keys and headed to the garage. It wasn't unusual for me to leave on a Saturday so I didn't need to check in with my wife first or anything.

I did see a note from my wife that said, "We really need to talk John."

I got in my pickup truck and started it up and drove the short distance to the address listed as I thought about the note, and parked in the driveway with the back of my truck facing the garage. I got out and walked up to the door and rang the bell.

The door opened and this little old lady was standing before me.

"Diane?" I asked.

"Yes, hi. Come in, come in. We have a lot to talk about." She smiled and I walked in her door.

Her house smelled like cookies and she told me to take a seat. "I have some fresh baked cookies for you to have if you'd like one." She told me kindly.

I took a seat in her living room and she walked in and set the plate of cookies on the table and handed me a glass of water.

"So, you look familiar young man. Have we met before?" She asked in her tired voice.

"Yes. We did. It was at a company dinner in San Antonio, Tx, a few months ago." I told her.

"Oh of course. Of course. I remember now." She smiled.

I cocked my head to the side and looked at her with a smirk on my face.

"You're probably wondering about the woman from your dream aren't you?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was." I told her.

"That was me when I was only 44 years old. Here is a photo of me back then." She replied and handed me the photo in her wrinkled hand.

"Wow. You were really pretty." I told her.

"I'm not the woman I was back then. I'm almost 87 now. But I knew that I had a special gift that I wanted to share with a lucky man if he were to ever happen upon my doorstep. I was almost giving up hope that it would happen before I died." She told me and patted my hand.

"How did you discover that you had this gift? Where did it come from?" I asked her.

"You probably think that I sold my soul to the devil or something like that, but no, I was just an ordinary girl with an overactive libido and a very, very, very wet pussy. Hehehe." She snickered.

"Well you certainly got my attention." I told her.

"Are you married John?" She asked.

"Yes, I am. Happily married. I have 5 daughters too." I told her.

"Oh that's nice. So what made you reach out and text me then if you're so happy?" She asked.

"I, uh, I, um.." I stammered, suddenly at a loss for words.

"You're not getting any are you!" She sneered at me.

"What? I." I said, my face turning red. I quickly got to my feet and took a few steps toward the door.

"Pussy!" She blurted.

I turned to look at her, my face hot. "What did you call me?" I shouted and my fists clenched.

"No, I said pussy. You're not getting any pussy from your wife, are you John?" She told me kindly.

I walked back and sat down again.

"Don't worry, I know all of the filthy words. I was a promiscuous slut in my youth so I know.

Married life can be brutal for a man. I should know, since I was married to several in my lifetime. Women go through menopause and the sex stops. Weight gain, hot flashes, cramps, soreness. It happens to us all in one shape or form. And now you're feeling desperate. Am I right." She told me.

"Yeah. I'm desperate Diane. I'm beyond desperate. I think my wife is cheating on me. Hell, I'm even having thoughts..." I told her.

"About your daughters? That's normal too. Trust me. Nothing shocks me any more young man. Here, have a cookie. It'll calm you down." She said and handed me a cookie.

I ate it and it tasted sweet. I smiled and I felt better. Much better.

"There, now. I discovered this gift when I was 24 years old. I met a man named Donald, and he had money and he doted on me. We had a good life and one day he brought another woman with him and the three of us had sex together.

This other woman was very plain jane and she and I kissed but she wouldn't go down on me even though I went down on her. She wouldn't even kiss me after I pleasured her.

Donald fucked me and at one point he pulled his dick out of my pussy and pressed it to this other woman's mouth, but she turned away and it instead connected with the lower right side of her neck. Donald and I both laughed and this woman looked on the verge of tears.

An unusual thing happened then and her eyes dilated almost as if she was in a trance or something.

So Donald said to her, "Suck my dick and swallow my cum you slut!"

The woman practically dove for his wet and slimy dick still dripping with my pussy nectar and took it into her mouth. She slobbered all over it and slurped my juices from his dick.

I was feeling left out and said, "Come here and lick my pussy."

The woman removed his dick from her mouth and went down on me.

The woman was ravenous for sex and after Donald and I had 3 orgasms a piece the woman kept coming back for more until we both said "Stop!"

Donald and this woman left and I never saw them again but it got me thinking that I had something special going on between my legs. So I did a test.

I came from a big family and went back home for the holidays. My older sister Alice was a brat and always got her way and she and I never talked or anything. So one evening, I slipped my finger inside my pussy and went over to her.

She was sitting on the couch with her back to me and I walked behind her and pressed my wet finger to her neck on the right side. I then bent down and whispered, "I want you to be nice to me for now on."

It was like a switch had been flipped because the next morning when I came downstairs for breakfast, Alice was all smiles. She got up and hugged me and said, "Hey sis, I made us breakfast. Come sit and let me get you a plate."

I felt her erect nipples press into my abundant chest and it made me horny.

"That's wild." I told her as I tried to hide my boner pushing out the front of my shorts.

Diane smiled as she looked down at my crotch. "My story was stimulating, I know. But that was just the start. That very evening I was masturbating when my sister walked in on me. She covered her mouth and turned around. I got up and walked over to her and pressed my wet finger to the lower right side of her neck twice and then whispered, "What you saw me doing excited you. Whenever you see me naked you want to join me." I then went back to my bed and continued to finger myself. When my sister turned around to face me, she began to undress. She then walked over to me and I reached a hand out and slid it between her legs. She was wet and I fingered my sister with 2 fingers.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to me and we kissed. And then we made love together. I kid you not John. It works!"

Her words were incredibly stimulating and I had a major boner. I was excited to try out this potion for myself.

"You mentioned earlier that it was okay that I was having sexual feelings towards my grown daughters. What did you mean by that?" I asked her.

"It's normal John. Your wife isn't putting out and you need some release. I see you hiding your erection from me. Don't. Open your pants and let me see it. It's the least you can do with what I am giving you." She replied.

I stood up and opened my pants and pulled down my boxers. My cock sprang forward and then I sat back down again.

"Oh my! You have a really small dick John. The smallest I've ever seen. Not to worry, that will all change soon enough. If I was in my prime, I would still fuck you silly but unfortunately, my pussy dried up ages ago. I collected my last sample days before I began to have menopausal symptoms.

"Yeah, it's pathetic, I know." I said and bowed my head in shame.

"Go on and jerk it for me. That's it. I want to see you have an orgasm." Diane encouraged me.

I jerked my dick for her and in a matter of a few minutes I grunted, "Here it comes!"

Diane's eyes got really big as she expected my sperm to fly all over her or something, but instead it just dribbled out over my fist and into the tissue I held in my other hand.

"Boy that was anticlimactic! I was hoping for a good dousing John. Not to worry though. Put your tiny prick away and I'll give you a demonstration to boost your spirits." She smiled and patted my hand.

Diane then walked in her kitchen and picked up the phone and dialed a number. She spoke briefly and then hung up before joining me again.

A few minutes later, her doorbell rang. She got up to answer it and a bubbly blonde wearing short shorts and a tube top that barely contained her breasts walked in with her.

"John, this is Tina. She is 22 years old and home from college. Tell John about yourself Tina." She told the beautiful girl.

"Hi John, nice to meet you. I am a junior at xyz college, majoring in Psychology. I have a sister and I live across the street." She said happily and smiled.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers